• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comboed On Arrival - Cactuar, Eggm, HBK, Nando, Stric

LLDL

Smash Hero
There aren't any Melee tourneys this weekend. Hyper Sodium Force was a tourney in my town that I was really looking forward to and it just got canceled. But I'm still down to play, how many of you guys really want to have a tournament this weekend? If we can get like 15-20 people interested, we'll have it!

301 Union Avenue
Brielle, NJ 08730

-Signups 12pm - 2pm
-Doubles at 2pm
-Break
-Singles
-CREW BATTLE

Rules:

General Rules:
  • 4 Stock Matches, 7 Minute Time limit
  • All sets are best 2/3 games. Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals sets are best 3/5 games.
  • All items off.
  • If there is a tie at the end of the time limit, then the person with more stocks wins. If both players have the same amount of stocks, then the person with the lower percent of damage wins.
  • Wobbling is banned
  • Unless both players agree before a set, If you pause-reset a game, you forfeit that match. It doesn’t matter if you spiked your opponent, or if they were already dying off the top, just let the the game go to “GAME” in any tournament match.
Stage Pick Rules:
  • Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower (closest to the first) port will get to choose the first strike. You will each strike neutral stages until there is 1 stage left. The remaining stage will be played on game 1.
  • After a player wins a match, they can ban 1 stage for the set. Loser may then choose a neutral or counterpick stage for the next match.
  • PCC: If both players agree to play on a stage outside of this ruleset, you may play on that stage.
  • DMSR will be in effect. A player may not pick a stage that he/she’s already won on in a set, unless the other player agrees.
Singles Neutral Stages:
  • Final Destination
  • Yoshi’s Story
  • Dreamland
  • Battlefield
  • Fountain of Dreams
Singles Counterpicks:
  • Kongo Jungle
  • Brinstar
  • Rainbow Cruise
  • Pokemon Stadium
Doubles Neutral Stages:
  • Final Destination
  • Yoshi’s Story
  • Dreamland
  • Battlefield
  • Pokemon Stadium
Doubles Counterpicks:
  • Kongo Jungle
  • Brinstar
  • Rainbow Cruise

LLDL

Smash Hero
There aren't any Melee tourneys this weekend. Hyper Sodium Force was a tourney in my town that I was really looking forward to and it just got canceled. But I'm still down to play, how many of you guys really want to have a tournament this weekend? If we can get like 15-20 people interested, we'll have it!

301 Union Avenue
Brielle, NJ 08730

Venue - $5
Singles - $10
Doubles $10 per team, $5 per teammate

Benefits if you decided to come!

-It's in a Pizza shop! There's other shops all over the place, 7/11s, dunkin donuts, macdonalds if drive on the highway for 5 min.
-We have our own parking lot
-Huge space, can fit 40 smashers comfortably
-Dozens of chairs, you'll always have space to sit down
-We have 4 full setups already here
-I'll be personally recording matches, so if you want you can request and I'll upload your bracket match,
-CREW BATTLE?!

Interest:
Chain-ace
Eggm
StriCNYN3
Cactuar
Reno
Picasso
Ball
Mr. F
Pyro
Pyro guest
Nando
CopyCat
Deathknight
Smelly Cat
HBK
Ranmaru

LLDL

Smash Hero
Pyro, Nando is gonna hit you up for a ride if you don't mind =p

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested, gotta see about transportation first and all that, though.

Codi

Smash Ace
I'd like to come but theres no way for me to make it. Spent like 60$+ round trip just to get to no johns last week..need to save money for zenith

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol damn, that's a hefty travel expense for a local.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
alright as long as there's melee i'm down. i can still get a ride but i need housing. pyro? anyone? would be arriving friday at like midnight

ILM

Smash Journeyman
It's looking like I have no ride to this, North Jersey is really not fun.

I guess if anyone does feel like swinging by though, I'd be glad to pay them.

LLDL

Smash Hero
alright as long as there's melee i'm down. i can still get a ride but i need housing. pyro? anyone? would be arriving friday at like midnight
Hope to see you there man.

It's looking like I have no ride to this, North Jersey is really not fun.

I guess if anyone does feel like swinging by though, I'd be glad to pay them.
Ah sucks man. Next time =)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I know he lives in Sussex county. Not sure exactly what town.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah it is. Yo, you wouldn't be able to house Jessiah tonight by any chance? He would be arriving in NJ around midnight.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Sorry, can't house anyone.... my parents would definitely not be ok with that.... especially since I have never to my knowledge met Jesiah

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, mine are the same way.

Still post up everyone if you're coming, if you haven't already!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll be there by 12 everyone. If anyone gets there early, just park and hang around inside or outside. It's supposed to be beautiful today.

Top Bottom