• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order 3: Rise of the Killuminati, LA confirmed VENUE CHANGE

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
People would kill us for doing Falcon dittos on something that isn't Melee tho

Winnar

Smash Lord
I'm a bit of an exception to that rule, so no worries there

TRYING TO WORM YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS, KOLA? SO SOON?

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
this will be a fun tourney. Sorry i missed your call this weekend Rag ive been workin all weekend.

Who wanna team

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sure thing. Just letting you know ahead of time, Marth is kind of "meh" in teams though lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
nah nevermind curlz lets team rag.
lets win dude ;)

edit: oh dude i didnt see you asked kola.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
we got this rag
oh, also is this at the same place as last time. i dont have a gps so i gotta ask things like this ugggg

and also, ill bring a tv. i never usually bring tv's but i wanna support this as much as i can because it doesnt have all the other usual AL people supporting.

yeah so i can bring a setup.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I wish I could say I'm coming to this, but so far it looks like I won't be. I tried to get people to come with me, but no one seems to want to, and I really don't want to drive 6 hours by myself.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
we can team it won't be a problem. I asked kola cause you asked curlz. I'm sure kola don't mind.
Seriously? **** this I'm not going anymore D:<

Though I'm kidding. Now this will give me a chance to team with Winnar! Seeing as we will both somehow manage to attendance cancel at the last minute :)

Curlz

Smash Lord
ShaSLAM, I'm not a thread lurker. I just happen to name search myself in your post.

If you still want to team, I'll do it. But that's only if you wanna leave Rag. Lol.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Seriously? **** this I'm not going anymore D:<

Though I'm kidding. Now this will give me a chance to team with Winnar! Seeing as we will both somehow manage to attendance cancel at the last minute :)
lol yesssssssss :D

Top Bottom