• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine Results (5/7/2011, Charlotte, NC)

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Original thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301997&page=11

Brawl Doubles (7 teams, $20 entry)

1: ***** **** Jax (Kadaj + Dr. Peepee) ($84.00)
2: Link Legs (H1N1 + Archer) ($56.00)
3: Eminem & Wiz Khalifa (V1CE + 313)
4: Smooth With The Ladies (Tiger + Stockfield)
5: The King & The Killer (Uncle + Kill)
5: I Don't Know (Gaga + ???)
7: Cooldodge (Cool + Dodge)

Brawl Singles (17 entrants, $10 entry)

1: Kadaj ($102.00) :metaknight::marth::snake::diddy:
2: H1N1 ($51.00) :popo::falco::dedede::metaknight:
3: Archer ($17.00) :metaknight::toonlink:
4: V1CE :metaknight:
5: Stockfield :rob::snake:
5: Cool :marth:
7: 313 :rob::snake:
7: King Nima (Uncle) :dk2::bowser2:
9: Tiger :marth::metaknight:
9: Dodge :metaknight:
9: Pie :wario::metaknight:
9: GaGa :kirby2::pit::sheik::ness2:
13: CJ (???) :zerosuitsamus:
13: Kill :yoshi2::pt:
13: TrU :dedede::zerosuitsamus:
13: Cake :kirby2::metaknight:
17: ;3 :kirby2:

Melee Singles (8 entrants, $10 entry)

1: Dr. Peepee ($48.00)
2: Andre Smooth (Twitch) ($24.00)
3: Peter ($8.00)
4: Slasher King
5: Ecuadorian Spiderman (Snap)
5: Billy ****wad (Moophobia)
7: Tac
7: Vista
9: Pie (Didn't actually enter, acted as a bye)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

All of the TOs(I'm not sure how many of you there ended up being <.<): Thanks for hosting guys! Hopefully more of this goodness will be brought to west nc. =)

Uncle: I see you gettin off bro. Keep it up.

Archer: The ride to cookout was cool bro. GGs in teams, and crank that innovation like I said lol.

H1N1: GGs in teams bro.

Stock: We always say hey once per tourney lol. ****. ****? ****!

313: Looks like this time, your skills really made me

S myself

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rofl

Tac: YOOOOOOO this dude......mad legit. Got the suave voice and maaad fun to joke around with hahaha. FB me if you got it bro. ****.

Craig: Good shiz in teams baby. <3 Hopefully I was helpful with your diddy learning, and if you want me to I can do that more at G6. =) WEEEEOOOOOOO

Snap- Def have to give the first shoutout here to amazingxsnapple. The fest was too good, and driving us around day of was mad legit too. Thanks man. Also, no hard feelings on the bracket thing? I recalled reading something about players not being able to request bracket changes no matter what, and I'm going to work this scenario around in my head contrasted with other things I've seen and see what sort of idea I can come up with. Hope that at least clarifies my reasoning for doing this despite me not giving a good explanation at the time. =)

Rhiannon- Dang did something with the hair AND the glasses AND the nails. Clockin in since I last saw you haha. =p But yeah good to see you again and catch up a little. Also yeah I totally agree with you that I'm SO cool!!!

Moo- Rofl CC Dsmash fuuuuuuu thanks for teaching me something lol. Let's keep playing matches and help you figure more stuff out bro. =)

Bden- You already know bro. <3 Gooood times at the shopping center btw looollll.

Peter- Great seeing you! Can't wait to get more games in. =)

Slasher- Good stuff in the friendlies and random trash talk for no reason lol. Nice on your final tourney achievement before you left btw so ****.

Twitch- Good stuff baby you did some **** S. Time for me to rest up tonight and tomorrow we begin Genesis training. =) Get ready.

I'm tired as butt F u slasher

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:
Killinator:Thanks for taking me. Your yoshi has greatly improved. Yoshi has some gimmicks against mk that might help him out in that matchup. You got this (against Marth idk but ask kadaj). Your other friends made me lol.

Kadaj:Get at me in MVC 3 baby! I don't even play on ps3. You still beat me but but I have gotten better in that game. As for brawl i should've went rob. My snake needs work.

Snap:Get at my melee fox! Melee isn't a bad game I just in enjoy brawl more. You still enjoy trolling me don't you? playing melee with you was fun. looking forward to g6. i should've took your advice in brawl teams.

Twitch:that mm was fun.

Stock:so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^

Tiger:I remember playing you back at Xandau in November. I was so bad back then. At that tournament i got ***** badly. It was fun playing you.

Moo:I want to play you in mvc 3.

King Nima:Best bowser in NC? Of course!!!!!!!!!!! This was fun. You and Killa are developing good synergy in teams. I could see you guys going pretty far and repping NC in the future.

H1N1:so close as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V1CE:You helped make this weekend fun (at least for me). Your mk is legit. We did really good in teams (that vs stock and tiger match was epic). Your very intelligent when it comes to the game. Me, you, and Jason had our own misadventure after we separated from the others. That was fun lol.

Tac:Thanks for my power strip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cake:Little stockfield too good

Gaga:ggs

Archer:I wanted to play your toon link. we came so close in doubles

slasher:i saw your brawl marth lol

Bden:it was fun playing you. I thought you were ksk lol

Rhiannon:nice meeting you

PP:Accidents happen. I'm just going to leave it at that. >_____> That second game of the mm I was so close. *sigh* I was trying in melee too lol. Teams was fun. Next we're taking g6 too.

everybody else it was cool

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
313 - Good shiz. You're really good but imma take that rob and that snake down the next time we play.

Tiger - It was cool playing friendlys with you. I'm coming for your PR spot though so watch out :p

Stockfield - I hope I get to fight you again soon, I'm not going to run into any more snake up-tilts this time with kirby. ha.

Cake - that last match we had was super close, I dont know what would have happened if you didnt kill yourself at the end. good **** though.

:3 - you kinda taught me something when I saw the way you played with kirby so thanks for that. I didnt know that using up-B with kirby could be used like that in a match. we need to play some more kirby dittos sometime.

Kill - its fun watching you play Yoshi. were gonna make it to the top ***ing up metaknights with low tiers, one match at a time haha

V1CE - we need to money match sometime. I think I can take you now, I got a little better.

Twitch - I'm glad I got to see yo play brawl Sheik. I have never seen a Sheik move that fast. I'm starting to copy your style. thanks.

??? - find me on fb we need to team again soon after some practice. hope your first tourney was fun, you have the potential to be really good dude.

Tru - In that friendly I probably shouldnt have tried to fight your DeDeDe with Ness....lol...but it was cool fighting with you. gg's

Dr. PeePee - I was going to play you in a friendly until I was what you were doing to other people...lmao...I'm not ready yet.

Craig - I am not going to let you live down that friendly when I arrowed you out of the stage with pit. we shoud have saved that. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't worry about friendlying me man. I don't bite. =) Just ask to play and I'll help you out some too if you want.

archer.

Smash Lord
Next one's gonna be bigger for both Brawl and Melee guys, promise.

Also Brian needs an MK somewhere in his characters.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

1: Kadaj- It was amazing hanging with you and actually getting to know you better. Thanks for making this tournament so much more fun. I can't wait to see and hang with you again.

2: H1N1- Thanks for showing me some tricks with Ice Climbers, I can't wait to work on them even more

3: Archer- Thank you for housing me and driving me everywhere. Also, congrats on doing so well ;D

4: V1CE- Glad to see you again, I hope to see you around more sometime

5: Stockfield- Yeah, I always knew you were smooth with the ladies. Can't wait to team with you again <3

5: Cool- Dud wth is all I can say, come out of no where... **** and than leave. I better see you around more and also, work on that mk mu. You got this ;D

7: 313- Nice Snake, I was impressed

7: Uncle (King Nima)- 'hugs' I always get a smile on my face when I see you and I'm looking forward to hanging again. Also, you better be PRd when I get back. I see potential :3

9: Tiger- I will work harder and train harder than before. Tis a heads up to you all

9: GaGa- GGs and nice Kirby, you can go ahead and take my PR spot. Just expect when I come back that I am re-claiming it

13: ???- Random name but a cool guy. Nice meeting you

13: Cake & ;3- I lmao when I saw you two kirby dittoeing during a tournament. Very nice you two ;D

Stockfield

Smash Champion
What was so close Jaurice lol?

I hope you aren't talking about our Snake ditto because I completely ***** you that match.

:phone:

M

MysteryTigerTeen

dude, our team shouldn't have lost the way it did. The omni gay killed me and my opponent, even though we had port priority. :/

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Good **** to everyone I played at this. I had my highs, and I had my lows, but the whole day was fun. I gotta keep doing what I'm doing right, and eliminate what I'm doing wrong (that includes my lovely SDs, lol).

I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as we did, because we'll be bringing it back next semester. There will be bigger turnouts for both games, because we'll have a better date, and we'll be spreading the word well in advance. Our venue can definitely handle it. Time won't be a problem either, because everything finished well before our target time, despite starting late. :cool:

ptown

Smash Ace
cool tourney. twas fun. TOs, i'll make sure to tell all my buddies about them.

ggs pp, twitch, moo, vista, slasher king, bden.
all you animals with dem gravity boots hit too much.
marf stick fightin was fun.

i enjoyed playin dat melee again.

ptown

Smash Ace
sounds fun.

lemme see if i can bring a kid with me. i wanna get some teams.

ptown

Smash Ace
sounds merry.

that's cool those guys like dat melee.
i'm gettin another melee disc so i can i play on dat fountain of dreams.
i lost my old disc.

okay, i'll let you know or you let me know somethin. you have fun today.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

so what port is snake suppose to get and which port does mk get because i keep hearing mixed things O.o'

archer.

Smash Lord
MK has to be in a port higher than whoever they are trying to omni gay (so try to get port 4), doesn't matter what port Snake is. Sometimes though, when Snake sets the C4 off at just the -wrong- time, both of you might die.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Woo. Late shoutouts to urrbody.

Other TOs: Good ****. We gotta get it bigger and better next time. Yessir.

Kevin: Suave voice ftw, bro. xD Good matches. I'm coming for you PP. One PR ranking at a time. I just gotta find some better Melee players around here, or I'll never improve. Thanks for the advice. Mad love~

Craig: I saw you getting it in over in the Brawl side. Legit overnight Diddy as usual.

Ptown: We didn't get much interaction but we need to fix that soon. Good friendlies, cool dude.

Slasher: Bro. Falco. You're instantly my friend now, haha. More friendlies we gotta have em soon.

Snap: I was under the pressure of PP after he ripped my Falco a new wing. I'll show you a real match next time. Thanks for the setups and amp, bro. A true TO4ever.

V1CE: I luh u bruh.

313: I saw what Kevin did to you. THat **** is all over the internet now, haha. You'll get him next time though. And bring a spare power cord. o:

Caitie: <3 Marthie is a pretty cool guy, is he not? You'll have to pass on some of the teachings of Marth to me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hit up Peter, Snap, Ali, and Bden in the Charlotte area to get some Melee experience, Tac. =)

Rofl dude that smooth voice is BEAST yo sounds just like Hazzard(if you heard his RoM1 commentary haha).

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Lmfao, hell yeah Hazz's voice is smooth. Radio talk shows all day~

I'll be sure to see if I can hit one of them up. Get away from all these Brawl players for once. [:

archer.

Smash Lord
We're everywhere. Even in the most forsaken of lands. Even in... Hickory.

Top Bottom