• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move X - Congratulations winners! MYMXI start date OCTOBER 10TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Well, as OP, I guess I'll close this thing off with a little spiel of my own.

Although this contest seems to start off almost invisibly, it slowly tunneled up to the level of activity and quality that has not been duplicated since MYM6. Indeed, it was almost as though the community had manipulated time to travel back to the contest's glory days. I have high hopes this next contest will gimp the notion that MYM is dying, and that all returning MYMers will use their momentum from this contest to reach new heights. Meanwhile, I hope all newcomers who join us will become ensnared through out works, as if they were stuck in goo, and will develop movesetting skills that not only meet, but exceed the expectations of us dusty old veterans, who will surely start to sweat from our pits, and maybe even drop into prone when discover their contributions are not miniscule minions, but full-fledged boss-like sets to compete in our ever-developing contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom