• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tampa Mothers Day Singles! 5/8 (Full Results/Bracket up!)

OverLade

Smash Hero
All payouts were in PnT store credit

1. RedHalberd :snake::metaknight::peach::warioc: $60
2. Ed!!! :zelda::sheik: $30
3. Trumptight :fox::metaknight: $20
4. Mic :falcon:
5. Lies :warioc:
5. oLJO :snake::marth:
7. Fidel Cashflow :diddy:
7. Tong :gw:

9 NekoCrispy :luigi2:

9 Takao :diddy::marth:

9 JrEA :marth::falco::metaknight:

9 Moog :jigglypuff::peach:

13 M1Nus :falco::sonic:

13 Bosko :gw:

13 WakeAnBake/Kush :mario2::toonlink:

13 Pinoy

17 Nsane :metaknight:

17 Andy Barja

17 Nickolis Radovich

17 Jose Rodriguez

17 Ronan Healy :rob::dedede:

17 John Foreman

17 Ryan Baehr

17 Funky :samus2:

25 James Good

25 Dionisio Wright

25 Ryan Cain

25 Jeremey Redman

Shoutout to all the players who missed this because they love their mothers/work. Shoutout to all the up and coming players who are stickin to their guns. Shoutout to the OLD GUARD :cool::cool:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
but resorting to mk isnt the key but im gonna beat a special person with him to make them real salty. lol i can already beat them with ic but its gonna be a good troll

Exdeath

Smash Master
Trump picked a character who is much vs. ICs and Sheik and also serves as another option in doubles. Sounds like a good idea to me.

but resorting to mk isnt the key but im gonna beat a special person with him to make them real salty. lol i can already beat them with ic but its gonna be a good troll
:dedede:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im bad vs d3 no johns he beat me with d3 after i 3 stocked his mk. if i have problems again il just go gnw or falco or mk

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol whos salty? i just said mm because i wanna know the mu i already told xdeath his d3 is legit. lol i can admit things unlke you halberd :)

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Done uploading for now.
I have one tournament set and two friendly sets to go but I can't get to those until Friday.
Anyway, good **** at this tournament!

:phone:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I bathe in salt, yo. I make madd johns. Music johns, MU johns, finger johns, player johns, room johns, TO johns, travel johns, port johns, CP johns, sick johns, I don't care johns, john john, hunger johns. I just john. I john while I shower, I john while I work out. I john when I eat, when I sleep, when I beat, when I wash my hands, when I cook, when I blink when I lose, when I win..

I'll be johnin' til the day I die.

But I'll john for the reasons why I irresponsibily die. This is a john on why I didn't come to this tournny.
But you guys should be glad, cause I wouldda won. Get at me wit yo' salty johns. I'm talking to you 2D-Johns

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Yea I john b4 just like when you john when I asked for a mm? Then you john after talking all that **** to caps talking about ull beat his *** then garb said he will beat your ***. After he said that you didn't wanna fight anymore. Sound like a johning *****. Y'all city host way more tourneys and fest then us and yet you all are **** garbo except mink because he lives in cfl now. What's y'all excuse for that?. Stop meat riding halberd. You never get any girls because your so into meat riding bruh.
And halberd you john hella to. Like you played seibrik at nll "I don't wanna play anymore that's why I raged". Lol you rage a lot to that's y your name is REDhalberd lol and mic I never try to play u in friendlys in tourney because your cf is just booty garbage

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yea I john b4 just like when you john when I asked for a mm? Then you john after talking all that **** to caps talking about ull beat his *** then garb said he will beat your ***. After he said that you didn't wanna fight anymore. Sound like a johning *****. Y'all city host way more tourneys and fest then us and yet you all are **** garbo except mink because he lives in cfl now. What's y'all excuse for that?. Stop meat riding halberd. You never get any girls because your so into meat riding bruh.
And halberd you john hella to. Like you played seibrik at nll "I don't wanna play anymore that's why I raged". Lol you rage a lot to that's y your name is REDhalberd lol and mic I never try to play u in friendlys in tourney because your cf is just booty garbage
salt .

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Bro I just don't wanna play anymore after I found out my diddy was straight garbage lol sounds familiar lol rage quit early final game in grand finals when you were getting *****? Lol mortans? Salt? Red? Rage? Lmao
I'm salty though. Haters always get me lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
All I gotta say is 10$ mm? You 2 stocked me in crew battle but when we played again later at ryos you were getting 3 stocked while I was laying down lol. I said let's play at holy and you said to me " I know your going to win I just want to play more and learn" then I waited to play you but you kept playing friendlys with other ppl at holy. So correct your self. 10$ mm or what?
Call me a ***** again my fist is goin to pay your mouth a visit. As I recal also did you call me up and 2pro asking if we could train you? Lol yea stfu

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Crew mm 50$? Mm each 10$? Enough talk let's play put up or shut up. Another 6stock is call you viper I wasn't even trying last time I was just helping you with the mu cause you asked:)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
your just better then me. why dont you stop dropping grabs in matches that matter. Like at bbc when you lost 2 sets you should have won cause you suck a$$ under pressure

Top Bottom