• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aposl's 5/5/5 house tourney

Aposl

Smash Ace
10202 bignonia drive 20708 laurel, md

5/5/5

and if anyone is interested I wouldn't mind having mk9 and mvc3 on da side (prolly not though)

everyone here at 12 tournament Will start at 1 pm no matter who is or isn't here the end

dont show up at 1 expecting to be registered, and if you said you would come but dont, I will remember that when waiting for you to show up for a match etc... at the next tournament

teams 1st then singles as soon as doubles is over

Tournament thread YEAH!

Also, I'll be bringing 2 or 3 TVs but no Wiis or Brawl disks. Can anyone help supply?

Aposl

Smash Ace
zant dont bring tvs, no one bring tvs. Only wiis neccessary

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
**** event right here step it up folks

I have to take krystal to get her car tomorrow since we didn't go wednesday, but NOID is bringing a bunch of people, ****!

B0NK

Smash Lord
Should be able to make it for singles, so a little after teams start probably =P

:phone:

would you be able to give me a ride ? :/

$5 gas ?

(just changed my phone like 2 months ago, all my contacts were gone.. so I don't have your number but I still have the same number)
Yeah, I can get you. Except to see me at 10:20

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Guys is there anybody that lives near me that could pick me up.
address is
6609 Furman Ct.
Riverdale, MD. 20737
I'll provide gas too

Aposl

Smash Ace
there is a 7/11 and tacobell and mcdonalds.

Someone give Takeover a ride

Fun tournament

Sorry I had to leave early, Exdia. I wasn't feeling so energetic today. You didn't get to play as much as you wanted to. I'll see if I can make it up to you tomorrow. We need more people to bring Wiis

Maybe edit with shoutouts later??

Temporary Videos/Results Post

Aposl's 5-5-5 House Tournament
Laurel, Maryland. 5/14/2011

[collapse=1v1]Losers Bracket[collapse="Round 2"]LineRyder :marth: vs Kenny :snake:
Aposl :ivysaur: vs Bonk :popo:[/collapse][collapse="Round 3"]GIMR :falco: vs Kenny :snake:
Bonk :popo: vs Luckay4Lyphe :pit:[/collapse][collapse="Round 4"]Lie :metaknight: vs GIMR :falco:
Boss :luigi2: vs Bonk :popo:[/collapse]Semi Finals[collapse="Winners Semi Finals"]Takeover :wario: vs Lie :metaknight:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Semi Finals"]Boss :luigi2: vs Lie :diddy:[/collapse]Finals[collapse="Winners Finals"]Takeover :wario: vs Logic :olimar:[/collapse][collapse="Losers Finals"]Boss :luigi2: vs Takeover :wario:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 1"]Logic :olimar: vs Boss :luigi2:[/collapse][collapse="Grand Finals 2"]Logic won in both winners finals and grand finals 1[/collapse][/collapse][collapse="Money Match"]SSR :peach: vs GIMR :falco:
LineRyder :marth: vs Takeover :snake:
Luckay4Lyphe :pikachu2: vs Aposl :charizard:
Takeover :wario: vs Lie :metaknight:
SSR :olimar: vs Lie :metaknight:[/collapse][collapse="Awesome Read"]Get *****, Snake.[/collapse][collapse=Resutls]

1: Logic :olimar:
2: Boss :luigi2:
3: Takeover :wario: :snake:
4: Lie :metaknight: :diddy:
5: GIMR :falco: :gw:
5: BONK :popo:
7: Kenny :snake:
7: Luckay :pit:
9: Ryder :marth:
9: Aposl :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard:[/collapse]

Top Bottom