• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM me at CoT5!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I almost never actually sit down and play MMs at big tournies and miss out on playing a lot of people. As such, I'm going to make a big list of everyone I want to play and make sure to get to all of you. Please hunt me down at the venue and make sure we play!

Generally, I play ICs and change to MK on my opponent's counterpick since it's probably a non-static stage. I do counterpick though, so if you want to character lock, we can come up with something. Give me two bans, and I'll stay ICs no matter what, for example. I also play other characters, so feel free to request other matchups, I do understand playing the ICs is stressful.

I'll only arrange $5+ MMs for now. If you're interested in doing smaller stakes, please just find me at the venue. I prefer to stay in the $5-$10 range, but will go over this in some cases (in some special cases I'll go wayyyy over this, just ask).

If you're from my immediate area (ie: I play you in tourney all the time), I'll probably defer a MM to a later date since we do see each other more often than just at large tournies.

Post away and challenge me, I'll keep track.

My opponent's character will be on the left in all MUs in the collapsed area.

Seagull $5 :wolf: v :popo: and $5 :wolf: v :metaknight:
Ally $5 :metaknight: v :popo:
Punishment Divine $5 :popo: v :marth: and $5 :wario: v :popo:
EE $10 :metaknight: v :metaknight:
HolyNightmare $5 :metaknight: v :popo: and $5 :rob: v :popo:
F00LY $5 :toonlink: v :popo:, $5 :olimar: v :popo:, $5 :toonlink: v :metaknight:, and $5 :olimar: v :metaknight:

Current total: $65

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
:sheilda: vs. :popo: $5 bo3, two stage bans each character locked?
:lucario: vs. :popo: $5 bo3, two stage bans each character locked?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Stay all ICs so I can gets dat EZ money.
or
Go all MK, so I can get that hard earned cash.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Eric, how about $10 each MU?

Ally, your MK v my ICs, $5. Preferably no gay stages :3

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^
aight, just lay off the up+bs a little this time lol

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link vs MK, TL vs IC, Olimar vs MK, Olimar vs IC. Any and all combinations of these. Bo3. $5 each. Accept any?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Uh, sure I guess BC. I won't list you since you're not sure you're attending.

Top Bottom