• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWFL Presents: JOHNSSS! 5/14/11 Naples,FL Results

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:
20 entrants:
1. Seibrik
2. RedHalberd
3. MVD
4. Xaltis
5. Snipa
5. SheikSSBM
7. Ed
7. DewDaDash
9. SuperWolf
9. Trumptight
9. MixCoatl
9. Mampam
13. 2link
13. oLJo
13. Shin
13. Vicious
17. Lies
17. Red
17. iPresea
17. Gato

Brawl Doubles:
1st)seibrik+MVD
2)Redhalberd+Lies
3)Xaltis+Snipa
4)Swolf+sheikssbm
5/6)DewDaDash+Mampam/Ed+Trump

OverLade

Smash Hero
Characters - Only listing the ones that helped advance in bracket.

1. Seibrik :metaknight::dedede:
2. RedHalberd :metaknight::warioc::snake::falco:
3. MVD :snake:
4. Xaltis :falco::metaknight:
5. Snipa :lucario::popo:
5. SheikSSBM :luigi2:
7. Ed!! :zelda::sheik:
7. DewDaDash :dedede:
9. SuperWolf :metaknight:
9. Trumptight :fox:
9. MixCoatl :snake:
9. Mampam :diddy::metaknight:
13. 2link :peach:
13. oLJo :snake:
13. Shin
13. Vicious
17. Lies :warioc:
17. Red
17. iPresea :pikachu2:
17. Gato

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Thanks halzy for being of much help with results.

Will update the op with halzy's updated list in a couple of hours, atm I have a major headache and don't want to spend the time to update the OP as well as make shoutouts, ill do that when this gone.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Shin and Gato used Snake.
Vicious used ROB/Lucas
I dunno who Red used.

This tourney was fun and somewhat of a humbling experience for me. Gotta do better! Shoutouts sooner or later!

:phone:

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lots of really good players! Sorry I missed it, guys. I love getting to play people better than me.

Lol'd at Billy going up against Seibrik his first match, and I'm glad Red went.

I'm gonna try hard to be free for the Smash Fest later this week and play this weekend, too, but it's looking iffy. Gotta take care of my family, first. :-/

Time
Runs
Away

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
halz, can we start actually practicing mk dittoes by any chance? (friendlies i mean) even if its post tourny, i wana start accellerating further in the ditto to prepare for genesis..

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
^

I talked to tampa and they seemed interested to do a smashfest here, this is up in the works for now and is TBD (3 weeks or so from now) until tampa picks their date and gets back to us and naples doesn't have work days or atleast cancels them in advance if they do. Miami is free to join if u guys want. The concept of this would be to get the chance to play everyone. I wanted to mm yele and play snipa but didnt get the chance to because I was so occupied with bracket calling and such. Sheikssbm wanted to play mvd he mentioned and u wanted to play halz more so yeah.

Oh and the smashfest would highly encourage MM's rather than friendlies, but friendlies are still doable.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol. That smashfest sounds toooooo good, but I'm only around till Sunday, and then I disappear until school starts again.

Everybody should try not to get too much better while I'm gone. I already suck. :-P

/unhype

Time
Runs
Away

Mampam

Smash Ace
really fun tourney, not just a bunch of dumb B moves and forward tilts in GFs

um......... i used snake of course?

1. Seibrik :metaknight::dedede: too much charlie sheen
2. RedHalberd :metaknight::warioc::snake::falco: they dont know bout dem pocket characters
3. MVD :snake: i must learn the ways
4. Xaltis :falco::metaknight: i got RAAAAAAAAAPED i need to actually practice the mu :awesome::awesome::awesome: will you back on the PR? i hope so XD
5. Snipa :lucario::popo: fun friendlies, sorry about the curse of redhalberd XD
5. SheikSSBM :luigi2: this dude went in, gotta travel though if u want to take adv of the PR points
7. Ed!! :zelda::sheik: next time =(
7. DewDaDash :dedede: really fun tourney, ****ing nice room lol
9. SuperWolf :metaknight: SICK DAAAAAAAWWWWGGGGG
9. Trumptight :fox: NEVER HIT SANAE AGAIN :mad::mad::mad::mad: we havta actually play eachother :awesome::awesome::awesome:
9. MixCoatl :snake: lol, sorry about the mistake, at least u got diddy practice
9. Mampam :diddy::metaknight: why are you on the PR? :glare:
13. 2link :peach: we are not impressing our women :(
13. oLJo :snake: congrats on winning a match ur first OOTampa tourney
13. Shin nice seeing u again
13. Vicious lol, ggs
17. Lies :warioc: you'll get there, good job in dubs
17. Red who?
17. iPresea :pikachu2: i thought you won a match? D:
17. Gato who dis?

i heard melee was really good too :troll:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Maybe just brawl smashmac. I can't really promise these melee kids a smashfest/tourney anymore when I don't really hear back from keepspeedn or dashizwiz when that was their purpose for coming as they told me and thats why the tourney for that never happened. I hope u understand this. Regardless, im very happy of how melee miami took the situation, i felt like crap for not being able to bring the 2 people that they really wanted to see come out.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
The fact of the matter is, my brothers are grown dudes now that do whatever they want and I don't and can't control them. Asking me where my brothers are is pointless because I simply do not know 100% of the time. I was tired before I came to the tournament, but I figured I would at least show up to help support my old Melee crew's first tournament, all be it Brawl or Melee. That is why I came and I had a good time.

And in the event that this smashfest does happen for Melee and someone says they will show up, as long as I have that day off from work or at least a bit of the day off to come over and play some Melee, I'll be there.

OverLade

Smash Hero
halz, can we start actually practicing mk dittoes by any chance? (friendlies i mean) even if its post tourny, i wana start accellerating further in the ditto to prepare for genesis..
To be blunt, playing you in dittos makes me hate this game and doesn't help me in the slightest... so no. And it's obvious I'm not good in the ditto when my rusty *** Falco is taking games and my MK isn't :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i really really like that post lade HOLLA @ dew and NAPLES...MY DAWGS

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Damn. Good ****!

Sebrik again shows why he is the best MK in the state!

Sorry Billy. I heard you had a close set against M!X though. That's pretty good.

ED!!!: I hope to see you sometime in the next month. I need to play your Zelda!

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
1. Seibrik :metaknight: Your MK is as good as always. I need MK practice vs. you sometime at a smashfest.

2. RedHalberd: I didn't know you played well with so many characters; you're like the Azen of brawl lol. Good job getting 2nd.

3. MVD :snake: Didn't get to play you, we should money match sometime.

4. Xaltis :falco::metaknight: Good close set, I would've preferred to finish our set Luigi vs. Falco though. I'm surprised you're not on the PR.

7. Ed!! :zelda::sheik: Close matches bro, that Up+B I got really caught me up, sucks that you suicided at the end.

7. DewDaDash :dedede: Good tourney, you should host a couple more while you're down here.

9. SuperWolf :metaknight: We'll do better next time dawg.

9. Trumptight :fox: Good matches in teams.

9. MixCoatl :snake: I hate watching you get chain grabbed by dew.

9. Mampam :diddy::metaknight: The Luigi matchup is weird right? we gotta have a naples/tampa smashfest sometime.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
im pretty sure AZEN was the azen of brawl lol
Azen never really cared for brawl and didn't try. He quit a few months prior to the release of the game, and I don't recall him ever winning a brawl tournament. So I don't think "AZEN was the azen of brawl lol"

Halberd may not be an 'Azen', but the concept that he is diverse like Azen is there. He used five different characters in the tournament from what I saw.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
halberd didn't win the BRAWL tourny with 5 characters either, he got 2nd, much like azen in brawls release did, he usually got top two losing only to m2k using lucario/peach/anyone else he felt like using

Two-Ell

Smash Master
2. RedHalberd: I didn't know you played well with so many characters; you're like the Azen of brawl lol. Good job getting 2nd.
Ninjalink? lol. Also Azen did not quit after a few months. He attended stuff like CoT4 which was in 09.

I still have love for Azen. He was the first Peach I saw in both games. He's half the reason I play blue Peach.

:rosalina:

Top Bottom