• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan Presents: Smash Derpfest! -- Results:

rabbit

Smash Rookie
Next Level Lan Presents: Smash Derpfest! -- Results:

Brawl Singles:

1: Seibrik ($109.20)
2: Red Halberd ($62.40)
3: Xaltis ($31.20)
4: HRnut ($15.60)
5: Trump
5: esam
7: Shaky
7: Mampam
9: D-tor
9: Kyon
9: Matt
9: Gallax
13: Dfear
13: Solo
13: <3
13: Razek
17: Gdx
17: Virgman
17: 2dJeff
17: Fidel CashFlow
17: SolidNeku
17: sax
17: Lies
17: RadiX
25: kuro
25: Sensei
Bracket:

Brawl Doubles:
1: Knock Knock whos there? D ($88.00)
2: Thunderskull Tip ($44.00)
3: Team Coil ($22.00)
4: LoL... Black people
5: The End
5: Lucille Lies
7: designated drinkers
7: Tampa's Gift
9: Black Power
9: Try Pants
9: whatever you want bro
9: Great Balls of Fire
Bracket:

Melee Singles:
1: Hungrybox ($73.50)
2: Esam ($21.00)
3: Darksonic ($10.50)
4: Apollo
5: Scratch
5: Fearless
7: Gahtzu
7: Pengie
9: action ba5tard
9: Novabound
9: Grind Fox
9: kuya
13: xyz
13: Red Halberd
13: SwordDancer
Bracket:

Melee Doubles:
1: rest in peace macho man ($42.00)
2: Whatever ($12.00)
3: mcc ($6.00)
4: us tv 5
5: Vibrant Taco
5: Phillipino Guys
Bracket:

Congrats to all the winners!
(And apologies in advance to any mispellings.. I think I got them all right).

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Wow, good job beating HRNut and ESAM, Xaltis. =O

Can we get who made up the teams?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Characters (Please corret where I'm wrong)

1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight:
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc:
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight:
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth:
5: Trump :fox:
5: esam :pikachu2::popo:
7: Shaky :ness2:
7: Mampam :diddy::snake:
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Matt :diddy:
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake:
13: Dfear :diddy::snake:
13: Solo :wario:
13: <3 :sheik::zelda:
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2:
17: Gdx :wario::diddy:
17: Virgman :fox:
17: 2dJeff :popo:
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario:
17: SolidNeku
17: sax :warioc:
17: Lies :wario:
17: RadiX :diddy:
25: kuro :pit:
25: Sensei :popo::mario2::pit:??

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea all his wins were mk, also i went all diddy at this only labbed with snake in friendlies :\

OverLade

Smash Hero
1: Seibrik ($109.20) - Meh. GF was alright. When I'm done training people I'll put in the time to beat you with Falco.
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) - Keepin it stylish
3: Xaltis ($31.20) - Good **** you're placing hella consistent. Not much Falco love though haha.
4: HRnut ($15.60) - You can beat me, but whether you beat me with Snake, MK, or some other character you're gonna have to put in the time and effort that I did to learn my characters. I understand if you dont have the time or motivation though. Sorry about all your trips...
5: Trump - You placed well. Don't be dissapointed. Great sets in winners and losers.
5: esam - You were at like 75% this tourney. Step it up my brony :) WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UPPPP
7: Shaky - Nice seeing you as always... though I barely saw you lol. Your set vs Hrnut was amazing, you had a really hard bracket. Look forward to next time.
7: Mampam - Sorry Nagger :(
9: D-tor - Nice seein u as always
9: Kyon - You kinda snuck through the bracket I didn't really see any of ur matches. I want my hat back lol
9: Matt - Great stuff on your placing. Sorry I ended up in losers you probably could have placed higher. Doubles was fun, next time we'll rock everyone.
9: Gallax - Sup?
13: Dfear - Yo how mad does Flutershy get
13: Solo - Mad underrated. Nice playin with ya. Come out to Tampafest if you can.
13: <3 - Nice seein ya as always. Go James!
13: Razek - Great seein ya buddy. Wish we coulda chilled with ya after tourney... maybe at CEO?
17: Gdx - Always a pleasure. Stop losing to my bro! :p
17: Virgman - Nice fox. Keep it up!
17: 2dJeff - Lol my *** Jeff. Always mad funny hangin with you.
17: Fidel Cashflow - I wish I had something really awesome and witty to say but I'm dry right now XD. A pleasure, as ALWAYS.
17: SolidNeku - I definitely met or played you but can't remember quite who you are... apologies XD
17: sax - Nice meetin ya and fun games. We'll be on the Wario boards-ish.
17: Lies - We'll get in the lab as always and work on some secondaries. Great stuff in dubs.
17: RadiX - Nice seein ya.
25: kuro - Nice seein ya as well.
25: Sensei - Nice seein ya... also

Cool tourney. After hitting 3 tourneys in a row they get kinda boring... gonna take a break until CEO...

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight: on that charlie sheen again, i had one of the most fun sets vs you XD
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc: yeah...... thanks :glare::glare::glare:
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight: u better not sandbag the next PR season you mk main <33
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth: good you could show up, come to our fests, and get motivated lol
5: Trump :fox: you outplace me a 3rd time, although this time......... >__>
anyway, ur amazing vs snake, and i like to see that you can keep impressing the fox boards, and ur crew of course, uve managed to pretty much keep this consistency XD
5: esam :pikachu2::popo: congradulations on wi...... oh wait XD
nice seein you lol, never expected it....... eh..... 100% or not, it HAD to happen eventually, you'll **** us all again though, we all know that lol
7: Shaky :ness2: ur ****ing godly lol, nice seeing you, hope to see you more
7: Mampam :diddy::snake: you were on your A game, but u got screwed :(
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus: barely saw you
9: Kyon :peach: barely saw you
9: Matt :diddy: good **** lol, repping that tampa diddy
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake: lol, i know all those mus too well, ggs though
13: Dfear :diddy::snake: i hope to see you at our fests soon, fun dubs matches lol
13: Solo :wario: you'll definitely be yelling "NICE!!" when i destroy you in tourney :mad::mad::mad: <3
13: <3 :sheik::zelda: nice seeing you
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2: nice seeing you
17: Gdx :wario::diddy: lol, all our games, nice seeing you, dammit, if you could make it to a fest on thursday somehow
17: Virgman :fox: nice seein you, i wanna know how to stay young
17: 2dJeff :popo: didnt really see you
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario: POSER <3 sorry about the curse of redhalberd and solo, but its something you just HAVE TO get over, no matter what you have to change, nice seeing you anyway, and i hope to see you more
17: SolidNeku who dis?
17: sax :warioc: fun friendlies, hope to see you at a fest
17: Lies :wario: you'll get there eventually, u were doing work in friendlies
17: RadiX :diddy: D:
25: kuro :pit: didnt really see you
25: Sensei :popo::mario2::pit:?? nice seeing you

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
WTF whose brawl teamname was thunderskull tip? Do you realize that's the name Rockcrock and I always used when we teamed ever since 2003? If it's a tribute, then SICK! If just a coincidence then WTF!!!

:colorful:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
WTF whose brawl teamname was thunderskull tip? Do you realize that's the name Rockcrock and I always used when we teamed ever since 2003? If it's a tribute, then SICK! If just a coincidence then WTF!!!

ESAM probably named the team that as a tribute.
ESAM + Chaz (Pikachu Marth)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight:
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc:
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight::falco:
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth::lucario:
5: Trump :fox:
5: esam :pikachu2::popo:
7: Shaky :ness2:
7: Mampam :diddy::snake:
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Matt :diddy:
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake::pikachu:
13: Dfear :diddy::snake:
13: Solo :wario:
13: <3 :sheik::zelda:
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2:
17: Gdx :wario::diddy:
17: Virgman :fox:
17: 2dJeff :popo::zerosuitsamus:
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario:
17: SolidNeku :kirby::rob:
17: sax :warioc:
17: Lies :wario:
17: RadiX :metaknight::snake:
25: kuro :pit:
25: Sensei :popo::luigi2:

Fixed for accuracy. Now shoutouts.

1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight: Didn't do our peach vs pit MM :( Next time. Good **** winning and helping xaltis instead of taking free money :troll:
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc: Good **** halzy. Still haven't had a chance to play you. Change that next time. Work on that flaco :awesome:
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight::falco: TAYYYYLORRRRR!!!! When i said do work i didn't mean make a ****ing career out of this game geez~! Haha good job man. MK 2 gud.
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth::lucario: HRBAD SHOULD OF SLEPT WHILE WAITING!!! Lol still good seeing you again. That set vs Sax was hyped :)
5: Trump :fox: Beat me again :( 3rd times the charm i suppose :cool: Got that momentum game 3 last stock...i was just ****ed then :laugh: sexy fox as always. Good **** vs halzy and kyon.
5: esam :pikachu2::popo: ....*sigh* Slump night? lol Thanks for the encouraging words.
7: Shaky :ness2: Too bad i didn't get to play you. Smexy ness as always.
7: Mampam :diddy::snake: MAMPAM! Didn't to get to play you this time around. Good **** vs seibrik though.
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus: D-torr da bess torres. You still won in my book. Cuz you make this game look ****ing styln.
9: Kyon :peach: KYOOOOON!!! Sorry you missed your party thing~ nice seing you as always.
9: Matt :diddy: **** diddy. Lol good job vs sax. You took advantage of his weaknesses nicely.
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake::pikachu: GALLLAX!!! That was a nice set vs raz. You should main pika like jeff said :)
13: Dfear :diddy::snake: **** diddy. Idk why i kept trying to fight you hand to hand when i had a stock lead though :( Cool talking/playing with you :) Look forward to next time.
13: Solo :wario: Shrug it off bro. Bracket did gay you though. It's cuz apopka is separate from Orlando...so you got paired with a kissimee (d-torr) and they can't control losers :( I loved watching your set vs snipa. Amazing spacing.
13: <3 :sheik::zelda: Ahh jimmerz mah man. Nice seeing you again. Try to come out more often :)
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2: Diddn't talk much. Nice mk as usual :)
17: Gdx :wario::diddy: Again, **** DIDDY!!! I'm looking at you to learn that dang chimpanzee :glare:
17: Virgman :fox: VIRG!!! Good **** man. Doubles in the morning was fun :) You know you would never kill mike >.>
17: 2dJeff :popo: Shrug it off. You way better than this lol. Jeff=bracketslain.
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario: Solo2gud? Lol you'll figure it out eventually...or will you :reverse::troll: Wanted to play you...just forgot.
17: SolidNeku :kirby::rob: Uhh ya hi lol. GGs. That delphino thing on jimmerz was mad funny.
17: sax :warioc: I'm so pround to have you apart of apk man. Good ****. Lots of improvement from the training.
17: Lies :wario: Haha you'll get used to tourneys. Keep working man.
17: RadiX :metaknight::snake: GOD DAMNIT TONY USE DIDDY!! lol
25: kuro :pit: *sigh* This guy's so bad at this game~!!! :( He'll get there soon >.> Just wait...just wait...
25: Sensei :popo::luigi2:DB again? :troll: Dude...should of just gone IC against neku :( honorable of you not to though. We got this team ****...we were doing some legit work. Just got to get the 6month rust off and work out our kinks :)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace

I asked Esam about it and he said he knew it was you. I laughed when I heard it called out as a match.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1: Seibrik ($109.20) :metaknight: Thanks for showing me how to do more MK stuff.
2: Red Halberd ($62.40) :metaknight::snake::falco::warioc: I don't know what to do against your MK XO
3: Xaltis ($31.20) :metaknight::falco: I STILL USE FALCO!
4: HRnut ($15.60) :snake::marth::lucario: JOHNS ****. GGS
5: Trump :fox: Earning them medals.
5: esam :pikachu2::popo: I beat Esam. I'm the best. Top 5 Falco.
7: Shaky :ness2: Glad I got your approval.
7: Mampam :diddy::snake: RAAAPE JOHHHNS. You still got a pretty good placing.
9: D-tor :zerosuitsamus: Good job stepping it up. FOR MACHO MAN!
9: Kyon :peach: Didn't see too much of you this time.
9: Matt :diddy: I approve.
9: Gallax :metaknight::snake::pikachu: Nice job training Sax.
13: Dfear :diddy::snake: Out of practice and still doing okay.
13: Solo :wario: You always beat Snipa now.
13: <3 :sheik::zelda: Ggs? XD
13: Razek :metaknight::pikachu2: D who?
17: Gdx :wario::diddy: Still far from your revenge against me.
17: Virgman :fox: Following in Trump's footsteps.
17: 2dJeff :popo::zerosuitsamus: There should be a MK symbol by you. XD I AM THE ICs SLAYER!
17: Fidel CashFlow (Snipa) :lucario: I know you can do better. You got this.
17: SolidNeku :kirby::rob: D who?
17: sax :warioc: Nice job. You played really well.
17: Lies :wario: Did not see any of your matches.
17: RadiX :metaknight::snake: What happened to Diddy Kooooong?
25: kuro :pit: Going all pit. Respectable.
25: Sensei :popo::luigi2: You got dis next time.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol I gotta find someone that plays like you. But sax and I were watching the bf matches really close and in depth so that we could try to emulate what you did against me there. Your mk is legit though.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol oh man i did bad in singles. me and kyon did some work in dubs though

but then again, snake is pretty gay so i aint even suprised. definitely going wario for that matchup from now on.

best part of the weekend was watching scary movies with SFL, and then Sunday friendlies/shenanigans with CFL though, and not the actual tourney :laugh:

Edit: FRIGATE IS GAY AS ****

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol oh man i did bad in singles. me and kyon did some work in dubs though

but then again, snake is pretty gay so i aint even suprised. definitely going wario for that matchup from now on.

best part of the weekend was watching scary movies with SFL, and then Sunday friendlies/shenanigans with CFL though, and not the actual tourney :laugh:

Edit: FRIGATE IS GAY AS ****

I question you being smart. Sorry but you seem to always get CP'd to frigate and always get screwed there for all this time. So why is it you never ban frigate?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

I question you being smart. Sorry but you seem to always get CP'd to frigate and always get screwed there for all this time. So why is it you never ban frigate?
when youre fighting a pikachu and a marth in dubs, which could change to a DK and MK, there are FAR WORSE stages that need to be banned

like brinstar, or rainbow

From a character perspective, with those two particular stages on at the same time, one of them needs to be nullified. Something like the actual stage itself killing you cant be something you expect to happen every time you play on the stage. Otherwise it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy, and it DOES happen every time. with that in mind, i cant rightfully waste a ban on Frigate when there are other stages that will ABSOLUTELY guarantee a loss to me, rather than go to frigate and ill probably win unless something dumb happens.

I played a few other matches on frigate aside from the one im salty about, and nothing dumb happened to me in particular on those. The losses tend to stick out more, but overall i still win on the stage more than lose, despite how epic the losses actually are.

once my secondary is better than my main, and my secondary is good on all stages (like you), then this discussion wont even matter cause i can then ban frigate and not care :awesome:

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Really good job to everyone! I can honestly say we have one of the most dynamic results in tournaments when it comes to our top 5. I see other people placing higher I'd say this is a very healthy region regardless of the top 2 results...I honestly think Seibrik helps make the entire state as crazy good as it is (along with redhalberd & hrnut). It is their consistency period. I wish I was there and glad to see people pop in the top spots even over one of them sometimes. Beautiful results. Until next time on dragon nut Z! We have to win CEO no matter what as a state Florida unite. I see you <3 :)

PS. {Soon to be central Florida wonder} ~ Walnut

Chuee

Smash Hero

Congrats on 3rd finally changing from that awful blue haired girl.

Top Bottom