• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ War, Mesa, Arizona: RESULTS

Another great tournament in Arizona. Thanks to everyone who participated and can't wait to see you all for the next one.

Singles Tournament

1: Darklink (Snake, Metaknight)
2: Duff0 (SPLIT) (Marth, Fox)
2: Silly Kyle (SPLIT) (Peach)
4: Cloudfox (Pit, Mario)
5: Moo (Falco, MK)
5: Jane (Olimar)
7: Tommy (Snake)
7: Yoshiken (Yoshi)
9: Derp (Luigi)
9: Anjila (Lucario)
9: Stevo (Donkey Kong, Mario)
9: Cole (Marth)
13: Gah77777777
13: NSA Real Bomb
13: Gaud
13: Air
17: AiL

Random Singles

1: Darklink
2: Cloudfox
3: Duff0
4: Super Serious Stoned Spectacular Silly Kyle
5: Angela
5: Yoshiken
7: Tommy
7: Moo
9: Jane
9: Brett
9: F150
9: Derp
13: Air

Jane

Smash Hero
my own personal results:

0-2 vs duffy (that bitch really needs to teach me how to duffy)

1-2 vs moo

2-0 vs stevo (FINALLY)

2-0 vs cloudfox

2-0 vs angela (i was itching for revenge)

0-2 vs chris

0-2 vs cloudfox

3-2 vs moo (moneymatch)

i'll post shoutouts later, but i just gotta say, favorite moment of the tourney was when moo counterpicked MK against duffy, and duffy was all like (in a very passive voice) "i hate you and i hate your family" lmaooo love you duff

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol we only split in the interest of time so we could make it to the Chinese Buffet. Everyone was really hungry.

I also had to wait for AAA to come help me get my keys out of the trunk since my ******* friend accidently left them in there.

Usually I would never accept a split, but under the circumstances it was appropriate and made the tournament run more smoothly. No complaints really.

Shoutouts to come later! I had an amazing time despite being sick and tired from not sleeping well the night before.

<3

:peach:

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I was really hoping to get 5th or better, but I guess 7th isn't bad considering the amount of skill that many of the players had in this tournament. Great job everyone!

Overall, I was able to see improvement in my game since the last tournament, which is always a plus. I will get you next time Kyle, hahaha.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: Stop making me play you 2nd round :slightlysaltybutstillfulloflove:

Duff0: You being there only reminds me how essential you are to me having a fantastic time. <3 you man

Silly Kyle: Good job as always, brosephina

Cloudfox: It was nice to meet you, man. Not sure I played you, but I really want to :)

Moo: D'aw, that Falco fundemental'd the **** out of me. Good stuff. You and your group should bear the 4 hour drive all the time!!

Jane: You did so well! Tucson's gettin those spots

Tommy: lol telling you about Admiral the night before

Yoshiken: These cursed Yoshi's!!!!! You seriously get better every time we have these. <3. oh and I intend to win my dollar back

Anjila: Our set in pools was SICK! be my rival?:awesome:

Stevo: You should hit Alex when he commentates. I'd lol

Cole: Dude! Those matches were too close. I think it's appropriate that I didn't place higher than you.

Gah777777777777777777777777: Your Falco made me nervous. You did always love those space animals...

Gaud: Think I sat next to you at Chinese Buffet. Howdy

Real AI: It was good to see you. Oh, and you should fight that one guy, I'll back you up brah

PAT: You make me happy. nuff said. And it was an honor to suspend my THC hiatus for you.

Gah777

Smash Lord
The tourney was pretty fun, and the chinese food afterwards was great. Too bad we didn't move to the other room for the tourney... That space was tighter than a 15 year old school girl's... uh, backpack...

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Great tourney! I loved all the new faces, please come back, all of you <3

Pat: Please train my Lucario ;_; haha, seriously, thank you for the helpful advice. I need to learn that MU badly!

2-0 vs angela (i was itching for revenge)
Yeah, ya got me! But... next time (or the time after that), you best watch out :079:

Anjila: Our set in pools was SICK! be my rival?:awesome:
'KAY :awesome:

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Pat: Please train my Lucario ;_; haha, seriously, thank you for the helpful advice. I need to learn that MU badly!
For sure! Your Lucario is pretty bomb. You just need a little fine tuning on minor things and a bit more match up experience. You are one of the only Lucarios I see that loves to up tilt as much as I do and it makes me happy. Such a good GTFO move. Next time I'm about we'll sit down and I'll share some of my knowledge.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
For my first local tournament, this was a lot of fun. I'm surprised I got 5th xD Next time I'm aiming for 4th! >:D I feel better about my falco after this tournament. Going to practice more stuff for next time I can come visit. I really wish Kingman wasn't so far away. T_T

Edit: Also, anyone who has saves of me (moo) or Air playing I'd really really apperciate it if they sent me the game saves so I could bring more hype to Kingman. After showing my friends how good you guys are, I'm sure I could get more people to go with me.

Top Bottom