• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UM Triweekly 2 Results [5/28/11 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
UM Triweekly 2 Results
5/28/11

Ann Arbor, MI

Full results from our second Melee triweekly event of the summer!

I'm also proud to announce that there WILL be videos from the tourney this time, though I had to downgrade the recording quality a bit in order to make things work. As always, subscribe to my channel to get the fastest updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/Juggleguy

Doubles Bracket
* 9 teams total
* We did two pools of 4-5 for seeding, with everyone making it into bracket.

1: Shady + Juggleguy ($54)
2: Anther + Moose ($27)
3: Duck + 1der ($9)
4: Soul + SlayerTokey
5: Bowyer + Lain
5: SCOTU + Abu
7: Chad + Roki
7: Zhu + JZ
9: Blake + Braiden

Bracket:

Singles Bracket
* 31 entrants total
* We did eight pools of 3-4 for seeding, with everyone making it into bracket.

1: Shady ($85) :marth:
2: Duck ($46) :samus2:
3: Lain ($23) :marth: :fox: :falco:
4: Kalamazhu :peach:
5: 1der :fox:
5: Moose :falco:
7: Soul :mario2:
7: Bowyer :falco:
9: Anther :pikachu2:
9: SlayerTokey :falcon: :marth:
9: Abu :jigglypuff:
9: Tremor :sheik:
13: SCOTU :fox:
13: Juggleguy :falcon: :marth:
13: Blake :falco: :jigglypuff:
13: Dre :marth:
17: Quaa :falcon:
17: HIV+ :falco:
17: Kinglit :falco:
17: 3Chairz :sheik:
17: Braiden :falco:
17: Chad :fox:
17: DarkLouis :fox:
17: Roki :fox:
25: Hellsing :marth:
25: Machinegungeek :peach:
25: Solo :fox:
25: Q :falcon:
25: Crash :fox: :ganondorf:
25: WTP :jigglypuff:
25: Volt :falco:
25: Hot ArmS :088:

Bracket:

I'll do my shoutouts Kain-style:

- - - - -

Shoutouts to Anther for single-handedly hyping up the tourney in his glorious return, and taking out champions such as Juggleguy =P

Shoutouts to SlayerTokey for giving me da business in pools, then proceeding to do the same to SCOTU in bracket. Good stuff.

Shoutouts to Lain for arriving to the venue at 11am, likely marking his first-ever public appearance between the hours of 7am and 3pm.

Shoutouts to Dart and ORLY for having Team America vids on YouTube for me to take notes from, helping me win teams with Shady, haha.

Shoutouts to Hot ArmS for refusing to enter the tourney, earning him a shameful cameo appearance on the bracket as a replacement for (Bye)

Shoutouts to Moose and Kalamazhu for making surprise appearances after "confirming" their non-attendance the week before the tourney, lol.

Anti-shoutouts to Kail, Velynn, Bigy, Shaeden, Gio, Bot, Brainjack, Tree, Jungle, Toadster, BloodyJoker, Warlock Don, dablackpacman, Jimbo Slice, Aceplayer, -PM-, Sasha, FJW, Sam, and Kagu for not showing up! :urg:

Super anti-shoutouts to Hot ArmS, Zhu, JZ, Kai, KOH, and 5uck for showing up but not entering singles! :glare:

- - - - -

We're taking a four-week break this time, so see everyone at UMT3 on June 25th!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Anther lost to a Samus and a Mario. A most glorious return indeed.

I like the Pikachu that beats up Sheiks. :D

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
real talk, didnt even kno there was a tourney till last minute. n i was hit wit a difficult decision. Meet up with fine *** mixed girl and get my grown man on or travel out to AA and play a video game with a bunch of dudes. After hours of debate and weighing in the pros and cons my decision was unanimous and decided to take my talents to south beach

Anther

Smash Champion
I had fun ;D! I'm going to have to do this more often. I'll be back with more post when I'm not using a phone for Internet.

:phone:

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
real talk, didnt even kno there was a tourney till last minute. n i was hit wit a difficult decision. Meet up with fine *** mixed girl and get my grown man on or travel out to AA and play a video game with a bunch of dudes. After hours of debate and weighing in the pros and cons my decision was unanimous and decided to take my talents to south beach
it took you that long?

Xx1derxX

Smash Cadet
A pleasure to see see everyone, as always. ggs to all, and huge thanks to boywer/lain for helpin me out. Also im pretty sure i went falco a few times in bracket

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
ggs to everyone I played

and props to the 2 up and comers soul and TREMOR, finally placin way better in tourney

and good **** in teams rob, im pumped for the team america vids

Top Bottom