• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Nation 2 aka Carroll-fest Results/shoutouts thread

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
thanks to everyone that made it out to make this tourny sick!

Melee Singles
(39 enterants)

1: Unknown ($210.00)
2: Raynex ($126.00)
3: Ultra_Luigi74 ($63.00) (KirbyKaze)
4: Weon-x ($21.00)
5: The Lake
5: KrazyKrox
7: Ambix
7: Taki
9: Vudujin
9: Kitty
9: Nakamaru
9: SilentSwag
13: Minnty
13: KrazyKnux
13: Pat
13: Atlantic Lizard RSG
17: D20
17: Skyson
17: TheLyme
17: ROH
17: AL Nicholas Rage (Carroll)
17: SLAMUS!!
17: Rogue
17: Dr.Steinbock
25: Dempt
25: DaShivWiz
25: tite
25: Raj$
25: Get Low
25: Elder
25: EX
25: Frank The Amazing
33: Pilbox
33: Bufford
33: jimbo slice
33: Boon
33: Alex
33: Saint
33: JavierBrolina
33: TracknField
33: tobg
33: gouda
33: Namehtmas
33: big rich
49: ROW Dog

bracket:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Melee Doubles
(18 Teams)

1: PSO (Unknown, Raynex)
2: Swan Lake (TheLake, Nakamaru)
3: Team Sex in the City HD Remix (Ambix, Silent Swag)
4: Booboo Kitty **** (Vudujin, Lyme)
5: The Chosen Two (Skyson, Minnty)
5: West Virginia....sucks. (Knux, Krox)
7: Team Child Molesters (Taki, Watchdog)
7: CVs finest (Carroll, D20)
9: Frank and Beans (Frank, EX)
9: We Fight For DEMACIA! (Bufford, Pillbox)
9: Waffle Fries (Kitty, Pat)
9: Nick Carroll's Beard (Elder, Shiv)
13: Quit Blowin The Game (Dr.Steinbock, Westminster)
13: Johnny's GAY (Raj$, Alex)
13: Matt Squared (Dempt, GetLow)
13: Large N' In Charge (Nam, Big Rich)
17: Team Hadouken (Manthony, Murk)
17: Write Something Down (Ace Master Flash, Mariofan65)

Bracket:

Brawl Singles
(16 enterants)

1: Rogue ($96.00)
2: Mav ($48.00)
3: Argent ($16.00)
4: Fizzy
5: Col
5: Jiffy
7: Jarvitz
7: Space Thing
9: And Man
9: Sol
9: incom
9: Fosho
13: AL Nicholas Rage
13: Alex
13: Atlantic Lizard RSG
13: Rikku

Bracket:

Brawl Teams
(6 teams)

1: Canton Lightning!! (Jiffy, Rogue)
2: Col Kids Don't Get Mav (M@v, Col)
3: You Should've Teamed With Me (Argent, Alex)
4: Tennis Stunners (Jarvitz, Fosho)
5: Hit the A.L. Cancels (Freeway, Carroll)
5: Waffle Fries Part2 (Kitty, Pat)

Bracket:

thanks again for making my first real tourny a ballin success!
shoutouts later.

also!!!! remember saturday july 2nd Pittsburgh is having another big Melee and Brawl one day tourney run by M@v!!!!
/Hope 3 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302719

SEE YA THERE<333

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
shoutouts

:wario: :popo:1: Rogue ($96.00) Good **** coming back from losers and getting first. also good **** for winning dubs
:fox: :falco: :metaknight:2: Mav ($48.00) so close Mav you got this next time in July good ****.
:lucario: :pt:3: Argent ($16.00) ***** me first round **** lucario/PT and almost beat blue Rogue in losers finals "Mav: AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAA" loool. cool guy
:snake: :marth:4: FizzyI'm not really sure If i got to play you or not but good stuff getting fourth
:ike: :marth:5: Col GGs in doubles
:wario: :ness2:5: JiffyI'll get my revenge on this ness right here lol GGs man chill person
:zerosuitsamus: :lucas:7: Jarvitz You improved, had fun in doubles. Lucky you didn't have to play me again though :p lol see you at hope 3 bro
:lucario:7: Space Thing Nice playing friendlies with you as always good stuff at the tournament
:olimar:9: And Mangood olimar, had some really fun friendlies before the brawl tournament ended
:rob: ?9: SolI don't think I got to play you let's change that if you decide to go to hope 3
:sonic:9: incom nice meeting you again incom chill guy nice sonic
:mario2:9: Fosho step it up
:zerosuitsamus:13: AL Nicholas Rage fun stuff in doubles lol and **** tournament I would show up to one of these again
:metaknight: ?13: Alex GGs in doubles
:metaknight:13: Atlantic Lizard RSGnot sure if i played you or not
:lucario:13: RikkuGGs in losers all 3 matches were too close good player

+ the characters I remember

3 good lucarios at this tournament, jesus.

I hope to see most if not all of you in July @ hope 3

shoutouts to the sloppy joes at the venue too good.
shoutouts to Carroll being very obnoxious in brawl kept me laughing lol.
shoutouts to mario.

sauc3

Smash Lord
+60 confirmed n only 39 entrants? lame,

good **** canada, knew u guys would clean up

did ryan actually beat bernard or did they split?
nice bernard on beatin david aswell.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just for clarification Rogue=Blue rogue
Col=colaya on the boards, but Im pretty sure he still goes by col.

Fosho got the characters right im pretty sure. Col used marth more but he still used both.

Fizzy was Marth and Snake.
Atlantic lizard was MK

Shoutouts after I get food.

PS: DAS AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Life

Smash Hero
Shouts:

Fosho: seems you've improved since hope2.
Andman: I hate Olimar now, thanks >_< ggz regardless, please show up to /hope3 if you can
Atlantic Lizard: you handed me my first tournament win. Moral of the story: being MK does not mean you win. Also, Homing Attack doesn't lock on if you're in invincibility frames and it's really unsafe on shield. gg.
Space Thing: Speaking of MK not autowinning... I just need to get better at beating Lucario I guess. gg, I lose with MK on Brinstar, LOL. Probably should have gone Marth.
Carrol: legit tourney. Thanks for hosting.
Incom: Get better, n00b.
Argent, Jarv: great friendlies. (Jarv: that peach thing would have been hilarious if it had worked. Argent: when did I start losing against Ivysaur? not kidding, your Ivy was more difficult than your Squirtle.)
M@V: /hope3. 'Nuff said.
Everyone who brought setups: Thanks. And while I'm here, there's replays of me versus Atlantic on setup 14. Youtube them please? Need fodder for the Sonic video thread and these are the only replays I got.

And finally, whichever one of you it was, I forget:

"MK is like the Fox/Shiek combo of Brawl"
"MK IS THE ONLY COMBO IN BRAWL"
;)

See y'all at /hope3.

Vyke

Smash Champion
It was a good day for Smash.

Shoutouts:

Nick & Matt: Sweet venue, and nice equipment set-up for first tourney (for me to use mwahaha) Maybe we can get two days next time for Brawl and Melee? :p

Raynex: MK9 is too good, we all need to practice to **** each other next time you come down again. Smoke is bull****!

Unknown: Just a cool guy in general, too many good choices in games. Hope you guys come back real soon. You better, 3$ Megabus lololol. Catch you on Jiano's stream.

Butler Crew: Way to rep it up. Canada is 1-4, but we've got the rest covered. Except for KrazyKrox. Guy's insane.

KrazyKrox: Too insane.

D20: Too handsome.

Vudujin: For providing half of the equipment used in this tourney. <-- $

Some amazing black shoutcaster guy: Pleasepleaseplease come to the next tourney. We need pro commentary!

M@V: For keeping Brawl running smoothly.

The Rest of you: Mad props to everyone who made it out to this tournament and made it a success! Even if you didn't make money, got a high spot, or were recognized--You were still pivotal in making this thing run (Even dah brawlers). Keep it up!

Get Low

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Carroll: Thanks for setting up this tourney; I'd say it went pretty well. Sad I didn't get to play you though. :(

Kitty: Thanks for letting me spend the night and use your shower. And I feel bad that all you ever play aginst is Peach. I'd give you more spacie practice if I were any good with them. By the way, your Falcon is rediculous.

Pat: Thanks for knocking me out of loser's, you big old meanie. :( It was nice playing you as always though. Blue Peach > Pink Peach.

Dempt: I'm sorry that I suck so bad at teams. I'll take you advice and try to be more aware of everything that's going on.

Skyson: I'm still salty from that 9, lol. GGs in friendlies, though. Mewtwo is trash. And good job getting fifth in teams.

Silentswag: I like your yellow and black checkered shoes. :bee:

Swan Lake: Your guys' doubles match on Termina Bay was freaking hilarious.

TracknField: I had a lot of fun playing against you. Keep practicing, and you'll be **** at this game in no time. ;)

Gouda: GGs in bracket. Keep workin' on dat Spamus. And probably not a good idea to take a Peach to Brinstar. :)

Krazyknux: GGs in bracket. You and your dude Krazykrox are krazy good at the Peach matchup. So many shines. :dizzy:

Vudujin: I played half a friendly against your Mario, lol.

Taki: Nice Marth and Falco. You have some crazy tech skill.

Boon: I played friendlies with for like an hour. Your Fox is pretty good. I felt like I was playing extremely gay against you with Peach though, lolz.

D20: I watched your set against Kirbykaze. Your Young Link is mad good, and very entertaining to watch.

Ganondorf main that I played the hacked Melee with: You're surprisingly good for that being only your second tourney. AMERICA, **** YEAH.

And ggs to everyone else I played. :)

M@v

Subarashii!
:wario: :popo:1: Blue Rogue ($96.00) I finally beat you in a set :D. Although you did wind out edging me out in the end, great sets nonetheless. The fact you play icies too severly limiited my cp strategies.

:fox: :falco: :metaknight:2: Mav ($48.00) 1 stock away from the top of the mountain and you got knocked off T_T. Good day minus that though.

:lucario: :pt:3: Argent ($16.00) DAS AAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA

:snake: :marth:4: Fizzy O_O

:ike: :marth:5: Col So many shieldbreaks as usual :D

:wario: :ness2:5: Jiffy O_O

:zerosuitsamus: :lucas:7: Jarvitz Good seeing ya

:lucario:7: Space Thing Good seeing ya

:olimar:9: And Man ggs

:rob: ?9: Sol O_O

:sonic:9: incom O_O

:mario2:9: Fosho O_O

:zerosuitsamus:13: AL Nicholas Rage O_O

:metaknight: ?13: Alex O_O

:metaknight:13: Atlantic Lizard RSG ggs

:lucario:13: Rikku O_O

Carroll: Good **** running this

Pittsburgh doods: great seeing you all again; need to chill with ya more often.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
First off, MAJOR shout outs to matt (AL rsg) and John (vyke) for all the help<3333333333333 you guys have no idea how greatfull i am for you two!! hope to have you back for SM3!!
and yeah its happening!

now to my LONGGGGGGGGGG shout outs

[COLLAPSE="Melee shoutouts"]Unknown - first off good stuff on winning. your set were hella tight. secondly it was a pleasure housing you guys! please come back soon! too many laughs.

Raynex - bernard my man! i think you might have now overtaken M2k for my favorite fox! your mad chill and you **** at Mk9 like... ohmygirl.. congrats on 2nd! i hope youll be back for /hope 3! too bad that girl never came so the great Raynex could hook us up<333

Ultra_Luigi74 (KirbyKaze) - words cant even.. your just the man. so glad you got to come down with the rest of CAN. and thanks for the marth vs shiek tips. for 6 dollars you should come down more often<333

Weon-x - not gonna lie.. ive heard of the name but never saw ya play.. now i feel ******** because you ****. like its crazy. GG's in tourny. i thought i was playing good too but clearly you were taking it. your mad chill too. come back soon!

The Lake - mah doooo<3 ggs in teams came down to us and your yoshi got at me. still my fave smasher ever.

KrazyKrox - my dude, you need to SLOWWWWW DOWN!! you WV foxes are krazy. you ***** this tourny. good job vs taki. i can tell you were out for revenge. lol if end up coming to WVU im picking up fox. "krazykarroll" loooooooooool

Ambix - carrying johny hard in teams. lol i need peach practice!!!! lets play soon.

Taki - off day. whatev your still the best. also good **** carrying pat in teams. mah doo<333

Vudujin - you piano skills = you luigi skills. both toooooo good. why cant i be you! thanks for every thing!!! and you beat me and rob :mad:

Kitty - thanks for coming out!! i dont think we played. (T.O. johns..) but nonetheless you played really good!

Nakamaru - 2nd in teams? average. i would have ***** ya. like that one time ;) good stuff swanny

SilentSwag - the most undeserveing, uncreative player ever. good stuff i guess.

Minnty - didnt play :( t.o. johns

KrazyKnux - looooooool reading.. not even once.. ;) thanks for coming up! ggs in all the games at my house! we need to play more!

Pat - your and your signture pink tee<333 we finally played.. i was so excited.. till i saw you played peach :urg: lol ggs

Atlantic Lizard RSG - you helped out sooooooo much!!! love you<3 sorry about letting us down in bwral teams.. my samus pieces killed us.. :(

D20 - we may not have won.. but we did win some double young link matches! im pretty sure that hase never happened ever. lol Mr.d20<3

Skyson - marry me tony? for realz.. <3 thanks for coming out! we didnt get to play our ps2 match. if your at hope3 its happening! no johns! shiek stuff!!! looooooooooool

TheLyme - ggs in teams. you look exactly like this one guy i know. random fact. lol

ROH - crouch rest</3 glad you made it!!! ggs in bracket! and beating boon. loooool

AL Nicholas Rage (Carroll) your so damn good. like for realz. <3

SLAMUS!! - CARROLL FEST!!!!! good stuff my man! your jiggs keeps getting better!

Rogue - didnt play ya in melee.. probably should have. would have made me feel better about getting ***** in brawl.

Dr.Steinbock - brenden.. YOU ***** THIS TOURNY!!! pretty soon youll be top ten EASY. <3333333333333333

Dempt - **** as always<3 thanks so much for coming out!!! i hope you still have your job!! if not im glad you lost it in the name of Carroll fest!! loooooooooool ggs in friendlies and in that CRAZY MM! i had a hype crew though. that how i won. lol HOPE3! lets do it all again<33

DaShivWiz - good job in your first tourny! stick with it and youll be ****** because your hella smart. now you need the exp and tech skill. your the man although you got raptor boost -> falcon punched.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tite - good to see ya again! we should have played!!

Raj$ - good stuff raj!!! you guys are gonna **** by the end of the summer. MARK MY WORDS!

Get Low - glad you could make it!!!! we didnt play but i saw you playing my boy boon. good ish!! your the man<33

Elder - beat me in a MM.. Never again.. loooooooool good stuff my man. that ganon is going places!!

EX - didnt play :(

Frank The Amazing - same :( but i heard your amazing. lol

Pilbox - i like your tag. alot. lol see you and buford at hope3 right?

Buford - your kirby is really good against fast fallers. 2good! ill teach you that combo i was talking about at hope3! and we'll MM. FALCON VS KIRBY. not even afraid.

jimbo slice - my man<333333 thanks for coming out!! it was a blast with the bros there!!! you also use capt falcon like a real man!!

Boon - off day. love you though<3 COME BACK TO US!!!!

Alex - glad you finally switched to melee!!!! can wait to see you take that samus to top level!

Saint - didnt play :( man being a t.o. sucks..

JavierBrolina - best tag ever!!!!! thanks for coming out my man!!! you were hillarious and not bad! ill teach ya how to pika sometime soon! HYYYYPE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333

TracknField - loooool think about your tag so you dont have to be tracknfield for the rest of your smash career! hope to play ya more and hope you had a blast at your first tourny!! your gonna be **** really soon. its the steinbock way<3

tobg - your the man. lol. "can you break a 100?" next time bring Little bear with you!!!

gouda - MAH DOOOOOOOOOO!!! DAT GOUDA!!! glad you made it!!! had a blast with you guys at enp and at my crib!!<333 and i felt bad about the waitress dropping your meal but you know what they say.... "WHEN DA PIMPS IN DA CRIB MA!!" looooooooooooooool<333333

Namehtmas - lol good to see ya make it out!

big rich - same! we'll play soon!

ROW Dog - lol your the man, but stick to soccer. you got mad D.

17: Team Hadouken (Manthony, Murk)
17: Write Something Down (Ace Master Flash, Mariofan65)

Dont think i forgot about you guys!!!! thanks for the support!!! and being my hype crew<3333333333 love you all soo much!!

thanks to every that came and repped too!! ggs to all and to all a good night<3333[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Brawl Shoutouts"]didnt get to play many friendlies because of t.o. johns and me being a melee player but im glad to see a alright turn out! you guys are pretty chill. i promise to get better and play more of ya at hope 3!

Rogue - you ***** me with that wario. good job winning!

Mav - mah dooo!! SOOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!! idk if you heard me yellin but i was pullig for you hard!!! next time. you need to teach me some brawl so i can repp pittsburgh brawl! also thanks so much for your help with brawl!! ill make sure to return the favor at /hope 3! and FYI im bringing a melee ARMY to it<333333

Argent - glad to see ya make it out! you ***** me hard. with my own pieces</3

Fizzy - really good.. you ***** me too.. i even had my hype crew behind me! lol good stuff!

Col - didnt play ya but i heard you pretty good. lets play some time!?

Jiffy - Canton Lightning!! looooool good stuff my man.

Jarvitz - ggs in teams!! you guys got it down! cant wait to play ya some time! thanks for the tips too! your the man<3

Space Thing - didnt play ya.. but i think i remember you playing melee? COME BACK!!!! lol while you still can!

And Man - also didnt play but excited to see some new faces in town! we'll have to play soon!

Sol - didnt play you either.. ugh..

incom - the trend continues. also didnt play ya. t.o. johns but you were hyping the tourny for a while so this heart goes out to you! "<3"

Fosho - you and jarv play sick together! ggs in teams! we'll play mad friendlies at hope3! i promise! your mad chill also<3

AL Nicholas Rage - you suck so bad at brawl... :(

Alex - good stuff in teams! 3rd? not to bad!

Atlantic Lizard RSG - your meta is still the best. you beat all your friends and thats all that matters<3 sorry about teams. zero suit is prob really bad in teams.. ill get a good teams char and we'll be ballin at hope3

Rikku - didnt play :( but your a girl. interesting. looooooooooool tryin to let me holla at hope 3!?
inb4angryboyfriend.. loooooooooooool

ILL BE BACK AT HOPE 3 BETTER THEN EVER!!!! AND ALL OF YOU!!!![/COLLAPSE]

unknown522

Some guy
Unknown: Just a cool guy in general, too many good choices in games. Hope you guys come back real soon. You better, 3$ Megabus lololol. Catch you on Jiano's stream
for sure man. You're really chill too!

+60 confirmed n only 39 entrants? lame,

good **** canada, knew u guys would clean up

did ryan actually beat bernard or did they split?
nice bernard on beatin david aswell.
yeah, you can watch the vids when they come out.

LOL @ Ultra_Luigi74

good **** canada
man, I was gonna be mario_fan65

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!

Carroll- Thanks for an awesome tourney. Totally shattered my initial expectations of 20 sweaty people crowded in your house yelling and screaming.

John- Thanks a ton for T.O.ing, it suits you well

Raynex- The advice you gave was eye-opening, and I had a blast playing you.

Unknown- Holy Buddah, you rocked my sox off. Congrats on winning singles. All you canada fellas are super cool.

TheLake- Well. . . played. . . clerks. . . Ganon was a. . . *mario party voice* "Goood choice" Best set I ever played with you.

SilentSwag- Way to go Johnny!!!

KirbyKaze- I wanna play you more at Hope3. I was out of it by the time we got back from EnP, but all the games we got in were sweet.

Skyson- It was good to see you again buddy, hopefully I'll get to play you at Hope

ThethetheLyme!!- Good **** in teams duder! You may have taken the slot away from Lvl 9 Luigi at hope ;)

Matt- Thanks for T.Oing as well, you guys put together a splendid tourney.

Dempt- Nice to see you again, bud. Keep on swingin' that sword. Those designs you showed me were beast by the way.

D20- I think you're gonna be the next Hugh Heffner, jus sayin'. You're young Link was very young as always, glad to see you made it out.

KrazyKrox- You got a lot better from the last time I played you. I got my *** whooped in a few of those matches. keep it up.

Buford- A pleasure to see you as always. I didn't get to play you or anything, but!! it was a pleasure seeing ya.

Ambix- Great job in teams and singles. Dat A$$.

and a shoutout to everyone else: Naka, Taki, Knux, Gouda, Slamus, Minnty, Kitty, and anyone else I failed to mention

Ambix

Smash Ace
Lake: you are so mind bogglingly better at this game than i am. Tales of MOLESTATION is happening at my house on thursday. be there or be *****.....or be there AND be *****.

Raynex: Your new name is TRAINex. No one can ignore your girth sir....also i sent you and unknown the PSO links. Hit me up and we'll go romping around ragol.

Minty and Kitty: I enjoyed our bracket matches even though i was pretty zonked out.

Wyon-x: we were simply enjoying a friendly cigarette.....then i played you and my pants flew off.

Kirby: You live in canada right? You'll find yourself a nice burly lumberjack one day. It will be glorious. Come take a 5 dollar bus occasionally so we can smash marathon.....it seems like it'd be impossible NOT to improve if i played you for an extended period of time.

Unknown: ?????

Krazykrox: Our bracket matches were intense.

matt: please take the commentary i did off of that one doubles match. When i get excited i say really stupid shit. =/

silentSWAG: thanks for carrying me through doubles D:

LEGITIMATE TOURNAMENT MATCHES ON GREEN GREENS AND FLAT ZONE.

GET. AT. ME.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Kirby: You live in canada right? You'll find yourself a nice burly lumberjack one day. It will be glorious. Come take a 5 dollar bus occasionally so we can smash marathon.....it seems like it'd be impossible NOT to improve if i played you for an extended period of time.
You win for best shoutout I've ever received <3

My own shoutouts later but basically I love you all.

D20

Smash Lord
Unknown - Way to take all of our money.
Raynex - See above.
KirbyKaze - GGs! <3!
Just kidding! I hate you!
Weon-x - Fun friendlies as always.
The Lake - Hmmm... 7/10.
Taki - Quit losing to me.
SilentSwag - Nice job in doubles! A+!
Minnty - You got me.
Freeway - Space comp.
Carroll - When is Carroll-Fest III?

Canada - Thanks for coming down to this tournament! It was a ton of fun! Come back to Pittsburgh sometime!
Fox - **** you!

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Shoutouts

1: Blue Rogue ($96.00) - Good stuff on first. I had fun in those dubz friendlies.

2: Mav ($48.00) - So close man. There is always Hope 3. Had fun in the dubz bracket.

3: Argent ($16.00) - Nice set. Idk why I let you go to YI game 1 nor why I chose ps2. ggs none the less.

4: Fizzy - Nice marth and snake. I thought I had game 2 til that pocket snake came out.

5: Col Nice - friendlies we had. Really loved the marth and ike.

5: Jiffy - I had fun in those dubz friendlies.

7: Jarvitz - Hello myself.

7: Space Thing - We finally got to play. Maybe we should team for hope 3? just a thought.

9: And Man - Didnt play you or anything.

9: Sol - Nice set dude. Maybe you should have kept the brightness up?

9: incom - I had fun in those friendlies.

9: Fosho - I had fun teaming with you.

13: AL Nicholas Rage - Another zss main, good stuff, even though u dont play brawl much.

13: Alex - Didnt play you except in dubz. Can't believe I got that double up b with zss.

13: Atlantic Lizard RSG - Didnt play you.

13: Rikku - Great set. Nice Lucario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkj4coT0n0Y Mav vs Blue Rogue. Only game I have.

Melee shoutouts:

None

Space thing

Smash Apprentice
Brawl shoutouts
1: Rogue ($96.00)- ggs, and congrats.
2: Mav ($48.00)- Congrats, cant wait for hope 3 <3
3: Argent ($16.00)- Congrats
4: Fizzy- ggs
5: Jiffy- ggs
7: Jarvitz- Nice to finally talk and play with you after what 4 tourny's?
7: Space Thing- Suck less
9: And Man- Nice oli
9: incom- I failed you :( lol ggs, shouldn't have let pick brinstar >.>
9: Fosho- Nice friendly's.

So a lot of you at hope 3!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I had fun. It was a well-run tournament, and I'd be happy to come back out again. (Yes, I know about Hope 3.)

1: Rogue - EPIC!!! Maybe the most exciting set I ever played in. I wish I had recorded it or something. It seems like every tourney I keep getting closer to beating better people.

2: Mav - I would have understood if you wanted to face me in GFs. Blue is way better than me. :p After I lost to ya, I was playing really well though. Anyway, had fun hanging out and all.

4: Fizzy - I was on some kinda rampage when we played. I just couldn't lose...at least until I played Blue.

5: Col - I never got revenge for getting killed by all those jabs. I hope I don't ever let that happen again.

5: Jiffy - You all surprised me by coming out. If you all wanna go to PA again in the future, I can provide housing. I still think your Wario is better against me.

7: Jarvitz - Those were some good matches. I thought you were going to come back on PS2 for a while.

7: Space Thing - I never played you. Seems like you did pretty well though. (Maybe I can help next time we meet.)

9: And Man - Once again, I win at "Don't Play the Olimar Main". That's what I say to Hilt pretty much every time anyway.

9: Sol - I don't remember playing you either. Sorry.

9: incom - I practice Ivysaur a lot more than Squirtle. Ivysaur is a lot of fun to play, and he's like my secret weapon.

9: Fosho - Your Mario was pretty good. I feel like Mario can be pretty predictable though.

13: AL Nicholas Rage - "How are you wavedashing?" It's glide tossing, and ZSS can do it pretty well. :)

13: Alex - Thanks for showing everyone they should've teamed with me. :laugh:

13: Rikku - Hope to see you at more tourneys.

Skyson - You saved $5 by not teaming with me. There was no payout for 3rd in doubles.

(Anyone who says there's no combos in Brawl has never seen me play Squirtle. :p)

elder189

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts:

Ganondorf main that I played the hacked Melee with: You're surprisingly good for that being only your second tourney. AMERICA, **** YEAH.

haha that was me(elder)! it was a pleasure playing a bunch of friendlies with you, it was a lot of fun and hopefully we will play again at /hope 3!

just wanted to make a shoutout to everybody saying that i cant wait to play again at /hope 3 and i love you all no homo (sorry no time to make a shoutout to errbody right now).
no love for silentswag, johnny is terrible

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Canada is way too freaking good O_O top 4 wow

Sad to see VanZ didn't make it to this. In any case, good **** Carroll, the scene out there is looking pretty fresh.

And_Man

Smash Cadet
1: Rogue ($96.00) - Didn't play

2: Mav ($48.00) - Your Fox whooped my ***. GG though

3: Argent ($16.00) - Didn't play, though for some reason I found "Once again, I win at 'Don't Play the Olimar Main'" really funny. Sadly, half of the Brawl players also won

4: Fizzy - Nice Marth, recovering was hell against you. GG

5: Col - Didn't play

5: Jiffy - Didn't play

7: Jarvitz - Didn't play

7: Space Thing - Nice friendlies

9: And Man - Don't let Marth get you offstage, play more people and more friendlies

9: Sol - It was nice meeting you, good friendlies

9: incom - GG man. I'll be at Hope 3

9: Fosho - Nice friendlies man

13: AL Nicholas Rage - Didn't play, great tourny though

13: Alex - Didn't play

13: Atlantic Lizard RSG - Didn't play

13: Rikku - Didn't play

Overall I had a pretty good first tournament. I'm hoping to see you guys again at Hope 3

Nakamaru

Smash Master
1: Unknown - You're incredibly chill. Wish i could've talked to you a more and gotten a few friendlies in.

2: Raynex - Chrono trigger is way too good of a game, and even though Eat n Park was pretty lame in the service it was still a lot of fun hanging out with ya. We need to play more so i can nail down the fox match up.

3: Ultra_Luigi74 - Thanks for the advice. It really helped during bracket matches.

4: Weon-x - Fox gets away with murder i tells ya. It was fun playing you a bunch, hope i can see you again at the next pittsburgh/big tournament.

5: The Lake - Loser's bracket climb like champs. <3

5: KrazyKrox - You're too fast and too technical. Totally overwhelmed me. I look forward to playing you again

7: Ambix - Green Greens for the win

7: Taki - I gotta warm up with you before tournaments more often. Im pretty sure i did better in teams because you made me stop doing all the risky nonsense i always do.

9: Vudujin - Way to be bringing so many TV's. It was tons of fun.

9: Kitty - I love when you're at tournaments. <3 You're tons of fun to hang out with, and falcon dittos are just nutz.

9: Nakamaru - Fuggin scrub

9: SilentSwag - not bad in teams, ya did well until green greens. xD

13: Minnty - Whooped us in teams, and i was really looking forward to meeting you and skyson again in bracket. I was ready for ya!

13: KrazyKnux - You have just as crazy a fox as Krux, and you're names are too confusing. O.o Good stuff.

13: Pat - I made SURE to ban FD this time! I almost made a HUGE mistake. xD You're fun to play. Its always good to see you.

13: Atlantic Lizard RSG - I haven't seen you in a long while. : ( That needs to change.

17: D20 - Best young link in the world. But you knew that already.

17: Skyson - SALTY MAD SALTY! I'll be ready for you next teams match!

17: TheLyme - Youre too slippery in teams. I just couldn't kill you at all, and anytime i did you made me work for it. Good stuff.

17: ROH - Republic of Heaven? Or a different ROH? If it is the first then im sorry i didn't say hi. If the latter then im sorry we did play. :D

17: AL Nicholas Rage (Carroll) - awesome tournament. Was a great success and you need to hold more. Keep it up.

17: SLAMUS!! - Puff is mad wack, keep up with samus. Good seeing ya

33: gouda - Mah DO!

Anyone i missed and anything thing else i forgot to say. Doing this while half asleep johns. <3 this community.

unknown522

Some guy
1: Unknown ($210.00) - damn man.

2: Raynex ($126.00) - We had some sloppy matches going on. Always great teaming with you. Also, team CGing that lv. 9 fox with double roy was awesome. We'll train up so that you don't kill yourself all day, and so that I don't mess up so much =p.

Also, congrats on beating david. I'm sure you're really happy about that and now I'm never gonna hear the end of it from him <_<.

3: Ultra_Luigi74 ($63.00) (KirbyKaze) - Currently in your house. See above <_<

4: Weon-x ($21.00) - Sucks that we played in WSFs. It had to be done. Good work making it to 4th. Hope my last minute training helped you some. Also, good job on taking david to last game. I actually thought you were gonna take the set.

5: The Lake - Fun guy to hang with. Love chatting with ya. Congrats on beating me in that MM, and also making it to 2nd in teams.

Also, *** + Cheese, lol

5: KrazyKrox - We didn't talk much, but you're pretty solid from what I saw. GJ making top 5. Hope to see you around.

7: Ambix - Another guy I liked talking to. Sorry I refused to play at the end of the day. Hope to see you again.

Also, gotta get online for PSO! It's gonna be sick!

7: Taki - None of this could've been possible without you. I appreciate all the help you gave us man. I had some really fun games before we left. I hope you get better at fox dittos.

9: Vudujin - Man, just so many cool guys in this region. I dunno how many times I have to repeat myself =p. Now that I got to formally introduce myself and talk with you, I really had a great time. We had some crazy games going on, but sorry that I was being so lazy at the end of the day. We gotta play more a the next tourney. I had fun with that crazy luigi you have. I also watched your matches from HOPE 1 vs HBOX. Those were good too.

9: Kitty - Kitty!

9: Nakamaru - Nice to meet you man. I appreciate the housing offer as well. Next time we gotta hang out more, and get some singles games in.

9: SilentSwag - Dr. Swag! Thanks for coming with me to Wendy's. I also hope you did well at your skating tourney. We had some good games as well. Train up that sheik man. You have great potential!

13: KrazyKnux - Dunno if we met, but you're pretty good.

17: D20 - We actually got to talk a bit this time. Sorry that I quit out that match. I'll give you a better show next time man. Hope to see you soon.

17: AL Nicholas Rage (Carroll) - Thanks so much for housing and hosting this tourney man! I'm glad that I was able to meet new people and hang around with them. It's all thanks to you! I want to see you improve as well with Johnny. I'll see you at HOPE 3!

Also, I want your Cat. She's so adorable.

17: SLAMUS!! - I don't think we met, but I heard about you.

25: DaShivWiz - Man, you were soooo happy when you took that stock of my zelda lol. You gotta take 1 off my pichu next time.

25: Frank The Amazing - Nice to meet you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be of much help for advice. You gotta learn your basics first though.

33: gouda - Such a joker! I wish we talked more man.

Vyke - You are too awesome man. I really enjoyed chatting with you. I probably talked with you the most out of everyone on this whole trip. I'll definitely see you in the Jiano/Cosmo livestreams man.

Also, thanks so much for helping run this tourney. We probably wouldn't have finished on time if it wasn't for you!

Peach player that looks like Irish Mafia - I forgot your name. Carl I think? We had some pretty funny teams stuff going down as well.

Other dude that helped host and brought that amazing mic and recording setup: I don't think I got your name bud.

Black dude that did the commentary for a bit - TOOOOOO GOOD!

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and I'm starting to feel bad about it.

Random comments:
- The tourney ran well.
- Awesome people. I love you all!
- I actually liked that there was no pools at this one.
- Hope to see those vids soon
- I got ***** at that Eat 'n Park. Getting the syrup spilled on me was kinda fail, but at least I got my meal for free because of that. I also find it really funny that our server (being female of course) offered to try and clean they syrup off of me =p. Maybe I should've made a move, lol.

I will do my best to get to HOPE 3. So far it looks like I need housing from Thursday, June 30th - Tuesday July 5th. If I buy the tickets now for those days it'll be $10 round trip. The other days in between those though cost $50 for one way, so I don't think I can do that (lack of a Job <_<). If anyone can help out, let me know ASAP.

Peace out!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
One other thing I've gotta say is that I was really trying to put on a good act when I lost to Blue in an attempt to get more attention for Brawl. I don't think it worked too well though. :laugh:

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
upload the god damned fuckshitting videos already. it's been 4 days.
Yo bro you have any idea how big of a pain it is to encode those videos for stupid youtube formatting? It's actually not that big of a pain, but I'm mad lazy thanks to work and girlfriending.

This post motivated me to start doing it right now.

1: Unknown- Didn't play you, too busy supporting John (Vyke) while he completely owned sh*t...and I won't be at hope wedding johns. It'd be awesome to come visit you guys up in Canada sometime. By the way I was the dude with the recording set-up and I also sat next to you at EnP when the syrup tragedy befell your shirt.

2: Raynex- Mad chill dude, wish I could of played you also and talked to you more. Thanks so much for making the trip down, hope to see you dudes much more.

3: Ultra_Luigi74 (KirbyKaze)- You definitely could be a Sam. Thanks for all the tip at EnP, hope one of us down here gets their epiphany soon so we can start owning like you guys, haha.

4: Weon-x- Had mad fun playing those friendlies with you getting completely wrecked by all your characters was worth it. Made me feel good when I surprised you with that smash DI to get out of Fox's waveshine even though you were 4-stocking me hahaha.

5: The Lake- More like The Ocean, amirite? Magic draft, we need to make this happen.

5: KrazyKrox- The other PA guys have nothing but good things to say about you dudes down in WV, hopefully I'll get to play you sometime and make a trip to one of your tourney's sometime. Thanks for making the trip up

7: Ambix- Won't post that commentary. We never got to play, wtf. Sick job carrying Johnny in teams.

7: Taki- Got beat by YL.

9: Vudujin- Stupid Mario characters. Great job putting work in, keep being awesome.

9: Nakamaru- Girlfriend>Smash I feel you, but make sure you still make it out on Fridays sometimes!

9: SilentSwag- Nice job carrying Ambix in teams. Tired of losing to you in tournament though for real.

13: KrazyKnux- Same as KrazyKrox for reals.

13: Pat- Nice job beating Carroll so I could finish higher than him.

13: Atlantic Lizard RSG- Ubad bro. Reppin' Atlantic Lizards for life.

17: D20- You ***** Taki, which means that you are really like 5th at this. YL in top 5? Too good, people better realize.

17: ROH- Didn't even see you here, my bad. Solid work though, make it to some of our smashfests in the summer.

17: AL Nicholas Rage (Carroll)- Thanks for putting everything together and making this happen. You don't even realize how big of a deal this is that you are getting out of state people to come to Pittsburgh for Melee. You succeeded where so many of us have failed. Thanks again dude seriously, you're the perfect person to rep our scene for real and get people to come in. I'm feelin' this being a National next time.

17: SLAMUS!!- Play Samus, it's your tag. You already know the percents.

17: Dr.Steinbock- You keep getting better, next time it might be you knocking me out.

Bufford- I wanted you to play Kirby. GGs.

Logan- Make it to smash on Fridays again so we can work on teaming.

M@v- Thanks for running Brawl, it was truly a big help. I am real sorry I can't make /Hope3 got a wedding that day. You and Nick are gonna keep this scene going on both sides I feel it, so much enthusiasm and dedication. Thanks for destroying me in Brawl, made me think a great deal more of the game to be honest. There has to be something going on if you can 6 stock me in a set, definitely a bunch of skill going on that you worked hard to obtain.

@Dudes I played in Brawl Teams and the one dude I played in Singles- Beating on some Melee kids who think they are hot sh*t, thanks for putting Carroll and I in our places.

If I missed anyone I apologize, honestly I do. Thanks to all of Nick's friends who made it out. It would honestly be sick to have anyone of you guys get into the game with us. All of you are more than welcome to make it to my place any Friday I host during the summer.

Sorry for yelling so much at the tournament if that bugged anyone. I have just been to a bunch of tournaments, and I know everyone I go to that doesn't run smoothly or on time I always think in my head how I would run it, so if I didn't commit to that when I was given the opportunity by Carroll I'd be pissed at myself.

Hope everyone had an extremely enjoyable experience here in Pittsburgh. You are all welcome back anytime, thanks again.

Top Bottom