• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dmt 7

Dakpo

Smash Lord
DMT 7 results
Brawl Singles
1: Denti ($78.00) Olimar
2: Dakpo ($30.00) Zss
3: ALSM ($12.00) Tink/Link
4: Bad Karma IC/MK
5: Problemo MK
5: FTP Yoshi
7: Neo Batou Rob/Snake/Falcon
7: Boom Snake
9: SuperKing Kirby/Pit/Dedede
9: Rio Lucario
9: Toni Snake
9: Ginko Marf
Brawl Doubles
1: Sigh ($45.50)
2: Swift Arrow ($17.50)
3: Black Ops ($7.00)
4: Angel Explosion
5: Herpa Derps
5: TNMT
7: Racer X

Pokemon
1: Chris
2: Dakpo
3: Andrew
4: Matt
5: Javon
5: Sammy
7: miguel
7: David

Sorry for the late results thread folks

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Did Grand Finals get recorded, it looks pretty hype :)
Not sure, it should have. Might ask Dakpo for that.

Here are my shoutouts that I posted on the first tournament thread...

Good memory. Well since there probably won't be a chance to do this on a different thread I'm going to post my shoutouts now:

1: Denti- Olimar onstage ***** hard, especially yours. Too bad Dakpo was the only one you played friendlies with, I would've shown you a thing or two Logic taught me. Congratz on first dude!

2: Dakpo- Hey man, thanks for hosting this tournament. I know you feel kind of disappointed with the turnout, but it was loads of fun nonetheless, at least for brawl. Let's think it through though, I think it's safe to say that Amarillo doesn't have a big pokemon community. What else could it have been? I doubt competitive pokemon players would not have missed this event for the world if you guys spread the news everywhere. Also, the crowd you were trying to reach perhaps is no longer in existence or retired now. I too was surprised with the number of participants, but maybe we'll just have to try another kind of event to go along with brawl. The next DMT is in the works, hope you guys are ready.

3: ALSM- I need to figure out a way of getting in Link's face quicker which is the key to the match up, did a better job of that in our MM unless you were holding out. Hopefully you uploaded the replays of our tournament set and I'll make sure to study them carefully. I intend on beating you one day :) GGs

4: BadKarma- MK on brinstar, should've seen that coming. Good job placing 4th, your ICs got kind of rusty with you learning MK amirite?

5: Problemo- Dude, how did you forget to change your tag in the crew battle???!!!! Well, I guess it worked out in the 806's favor. Fun friendlies man

5: FTP- Gotta find a new low tier soon...

?: Phil- Kyle worded it correctly, you have your hot and cold days, you were kind of frozen at DMT, gotta say. Don't worry that you totally sucked in the crew battle either man, we still <3 you!

?: NeoBatou- Representin the low tiers! Like I said, hopefully when Yoshi is still low tier you'll MM me and Paypal the $$ to me if I win, haha. Good seein ya man!

?: Nolan- Dude, you've been bracket ***** twice, I think it's time we take it back to Lubbock! I wonder who your next character will be too...

?: Toni- Hey, glad there are still female smashers out there. I saw some of your friendlies with several people. Great snake, I know exactly who you should talk to for some advice. Welcome to the smash community!

Recycled Ent. Staff: You guys are awesome for letting us stay past normal hours. It's always a pleasure working together with game shops, back to Lubbock for the next DMT I guess. Thanks again!

DMT 8 info coming soon!

Top Bottom