• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks Monthly ft Filip from Japan

Jem.

Smash Master
Filip is living in WA for awhile, he is a japanese falco main and he's played with Rain and other japanese players. Very nice guy and pretty good :D. Praxis also surprised people by showing up and doing decent, beating Eggz 2-0 round 1 of pro bracket.

Doubles:

1st: Felix/Nerd :diddy: / :metaknight:
2nd: Dmac/Eggz :toonlink: / :metaknight:
3rd: Jem/Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:

Doubles was 8 teams and round robin, just two games and not best of 3. Its whatev though, we only lost 1 set (felix/nerd) but ended up getting 3rd :/

Singles:

1st: Felix :diddy:
2nd: Jem :metaknight:
3rd: Viviff:metaknight:
4th: Nerd :metaknight:
5th: Filip :falco:
5th: Bladewise :marth:

In an attempt to get people more matches, there was an amateur bracket where top 6 go to pro bracket. So total around 24-25 players entered I'd guess, when bracket is up ill provide it

Viviff beat me in winners semis, and lit fireworks off in the parking lot that he bought a year ago waiting for the day he beat me. Fortunately for myself I got to losers finals and 3-0'd him for revenge hehe. Good job to Felix beating me, the monkey is back! (1-3, first set, for those wondering) Filip is gonna do really well when he learns how to beat dair camping, he lost to Nerd and myself.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pretty sweet you guys got to play with a Japanese player!

:phone:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
This was way fun.
I think I got 4th in doubles, 7th in singles?

Great seeing everyone again, a lot of you have improved tremendously. Especially DMac.

:phone:

Jem.

Smash Master
It was nice seeing you again Praxis.

And yeah Viviff did pretty good. Filip is living here for awhile if I remember correctly. So it should make for some interesting results down the road

Top Bottom