• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESAM's Zero Ping Monthlies: June 4th. Miami, Florida

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Singles: (17 entrants)

1: Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:($85.00)
2: Shaky :ness:($51.00)
3: ESAM :pikachu2:/:popo:($25.50)
4: Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:($8.50)
5: Bassem :wario:
5: DFear :diddy:
7: Poltergust :yoshi:
7: Powdered Toast Man (Master Raven) :metaknight:
9: GOG :lucario:
9: 2link121 :rosalina:
9: MVD :snake:
9: Bunnyma :snake:
13: Ed :sheilda:
13: Mandef :rob:
13: 8bitman :rob:
13: Polar :dedede:
17: Cedrick :marth:

[collapse=Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]
Doubles (7 teams)

1: The Aftermath of the 4th Impact (Nick Riddle + Shaky) ($84.00)
2: OmniGay-Straight Alliance (MVD + Seibrik) ($42.00)
3: Thunderskull Tip (ESAM + Chaz) ($14.00)
4: Ladies' Night out (Snipa + Xaltis)
5: Ren and Stimpy (DJ Jack + Master Raven)
5: The Angelic *** (Ravyn + Bassem)
7: A Balanced Breakfast (Poltergust + DFEAR)

[collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Shoutouts:

Seibrik: Good stuff beating me and winning. Gonna just go Pikachu against you next time. If I drop CGs like I did today ICs aren't worth it. YW for teaching you the MU :p

Shaky: Man...entering last minute and getting 2nd. **** you lol. Your set was so close. I dropped too many CGs against you. I'm glad the 4th Impact is back. You guys are so scary to play against. ME AND CHAZ WERE WINNING AND THEN YOU GOT HEALED 120% AIOJDWPGOIAJEWGPOIAWHEGIPO. I hate that part of your team...That and Chaz getting ****ed up by you game 3 lol.

ESAM: Stop sucking man, you haven't won a tournament since before Vinnie came down. Stop ****ing up your Chaingrabs man, you would've beat Seibrik BOTH MATCHES had you not messed up. ****ing scrub piece of **** mother ****er.

Nick Riddle: Ahh, 4th Impact is back. You and Shaky need to work on getting your heals back down, you guys messed up a lot of potential opportunities for it. Good stuff on losing 1st round and still making it back to 4th place, MVD status. Get better vs Wario, scrub.

DFEAR: Man you were playing good today. I honestly thought you were gonna win against Shaky...but then you suicided and got PK Fire'd. Good stuff though, you are amazing for just coming back lol

Bassem: Pretty good for somebody from Oklahoma. I don't really know HOW I learned the Wario MU (Credit to...Seibrik I guess?). Good stuff though, your wario is solid. Good **** beating Nick Riddle. That fart game 1...he died at like 20% before hit. He needs dat MU practice.

MVD: Damn...unfortunate bracket...Justin losing made it so much harder for you. Good stuff in doubles, btw.

Gog: SLIM JIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yo, you are improving so ****ing fast, it's scary. You almost beat DFEAR and you took a match off of MVD last time. Good stuff.

Snipa/Tommy/Xaltis/DJ Jack: I kinda hate you guys for leaving one of my last tournaments, ******s. Go **** yourselves. At least stay for the community, dumb *****es.

8bitman: Needs more F-tilt. You vs Shaky was the best match I saw.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This event was in the future?!?!?

Also, Bassem is in Florida now and still plays? Did not know.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't seed based on PR since everybody non-PR complains that I'm just setting it up so that the good players play each other later. It's just a philosophy thing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ride my **** instead its easier. also them nonpr are *****es :awesome:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good job Seibrik and damn Shaky just randomly shows up and ***** lolol
I don't seed based on PR since everybody non-PR complains that I'm just setting it up so that the good players play each other later. It's just a philosophy thing.
Clowns complaining about not getting free rides to placings rather then causing an upset? O my.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Considering none of the PR member care enough to properly seed (I mean obviously I will make sure that PR player don't play R1 or something) but seeding it completely for a local, I think is rather silly. Normally when other regions of Florida come I do pools so it ends up being seeded.

8Bitman

Smash Master
8bitman: Needs more F-tilt. You vs Shaky was the best match I saw.
AHHH I know!! I was sooo mad when that match went to the last minute and both of us past 150% and I lost..... Good **** Shaky!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PUT OUR SET ONLINE?!?!?!?! Shaky and I saved the matches. That was you're wii ESAM PUT THEM UP!!!!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm 9th, don't really feel good or bad about that placing lol. Anyway, I had some fun. GGs to everyone

David, I'ma have to do Manly MMs with ya or something so I can get sufficient practice against higher level MKs. Ten bucks if I have to xD. I know I can do much better in the future with that. I practice against MKs whenever I can, but yours and raven's are a grade higher. It's very hard to sit you guys down to play though.

Bassem, good job coming back at the end of the Brinstar game. I thought I had it, but that waft is **** lol. I messed up so many grab releases the first two games(which, usually, never happens) lol, but I'm happy I adapted enough to take game two. There's like no regularly attending Warios in this part of FL lol.

As usual, ya'll send ya matches to me and I'll put 'em up and whatnot

:rosalina:

Master Raven

Smash Master
1: Seibrik - I want dat ditto practice. You're ****ing ridiculous at it now.

2: Shaky - Good job ****** the **** out of almost everyone as usual.

3: ESAM - **** ICs

4: Nick Riddle - That UpB kill on Bassem round 2 was SEXY. I'll get you next time hopefully.

5: Bassem - Wish we'd play in bracket, but at least we played a few friendlies. You kinda look like DFEAR with facial hair LOL

5: DFear - Good job in singles, listen to Afro. Your bracket wasn't that free, and you were just about ready to take a round off of NR until ZSS **** happened, and you were also very close to taking a whole set off of Shaky until... Brinstar stuff happened.

7: Poltergust - Good to see you again. Yoshi is one of those MUs that are dumb when you don't know how play it.

7: Powdered Toast Man (Master Raven) - Get better at MUs otherwise you're freeeeeeeee

9: GOG - You're a cool guy, thanks for offering people free food and nice job taking a round off of DFEAR.

9: 2link121 - I'll definitely give you more MK practice next time we see each other.

9: MVD - Nice seeding, LOL

9: Bunnyma - Your Snake is real good, and I especially like those sexy platform tricks you pull off on SV. MK is a really hard MU for Snake at high level. Keep at it cuz you're a really good player.

13: Ed - Glad I got to play you in bracket. Honestly I didn't expect you to look like a viking at all LOL

I'm gonna start practicing Wolf for mid tiers.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Holy ****, Shaky! I'm mad proud of you!

Good job to you and Nick Riddle in teams as well. :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I just checked the doubles bracket and it's not entirely correct. We lost to Ravyn/Bassem first round, not Seibrik/MVD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
gotta see them vids of me trollin yo

1: Seibrik - we will split soon
2: Shaky - someday ill beat you and ill earn it too. ggs man never goin to brinstar vs you...for now. doesnt matter if im outplayin you by 80-100% if the stage mechanics kill me at 0% anyway xD
3: ESAM - ggs in friendlies i guess? xD we should really play mo tho
4: Nick Riddle - the footsies, spacing and mobility of zss intrigues me sooooooo much ever since day 1. its cool tho, im cool, just getting the hang of it match by match.
5: Bassem - we never played. i blame the wii.
5: DFear - changing his name to cockmeatsandwhich
7: Poltergust - teams shouldve happened, not enough breakfast combos? dunno man i apologize : [
7: Powdered Toast Man (Master Raven) - aghhh so glad to see you after a while needs more ren n stimpy memes tho. get that old dood with the drumstick on his head and beaver tail dood's name next time
9: GOG - your lucario is gettin there man, i never giv credit to lucario above 130+ when i should be lol haha my bad. gg's.
9: 2link121 - that garrerrerereretttttttt. you did work against bassem. proud of ya
9: MVD - you cant beat this man in a anything contest. he wins staring contests. trufax. them ****s are hard.
9: Bunnyma - platform cancel uptilt is nice :3, gg's ur brother needs to play diddy more so you learn him
13: Ed - you're scary.
13: Mandef - glad to meet you o.o
13: 8bitman - soooo unnecessarily technical. slow down man xD you're more impatient than me and im that and impulsive!
13: Polar - my son, soon. soon.
17: Cedrick - yo that blm has gotta show up to a tourney soon. you need to practice with us more!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I was close...I had to remake it from scratch since for some reason my CPU didn't save it before singles started...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You won't really get on. You have a winning record vs HRNut and that's pretty much it when it comes to actual PR members. MVD has a winning record over you (2-1) you lose to Seibrik and Halberd, you are even with me, you beat a lot of unranks that have beat people, and you beat HRNut.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You won't really get on. You have a winning record vs HRNut and that's pretty much it when it comes to actual PR members. MVD has a winning record over you (2-1) you lose to Seibrik and Halberd, you are even with me, you beat a lot of unranks that have beat people, and you beat HRNut.
You know nothing. I have a winning record over Chaz and a winning record over Mampam. If I did time out the PR i'd guranteed get on. Nice try. :troll:

Top Bottom