• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 5: We grilled out like bosses 6/04/11

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
good to see new players entering

Keep playing dice and fin The orlando guys are good teachers you will learn fast. look at mink for example.

Sax and Gallax good stuff very impressive.

It is very unfortunaten that i was unable to be there, looked fun.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I played mk and only won with mk plz change my character

:phone:
That's a lie. You beat me with IC on smashville. :laugh:

@dice nice seeing you as usual. Dunno why you got salty at me just cuz i wanted to join in a rotation. It's not like i was saying "***** you're done only i'm playing now >.>". It's only one-2 games then you switch off :(

@Gallax Dunno why i can't beat you with snake. Though it was closer this time. Thanks for letting me come early. Your couch was hella comfy to sleep on surprisingly...
@Tony Footstool2gud :awesome: Get @ my training mode fox lololol
@Fins NEWGUYYYYY keep coming out o.o
@Nick/Sax randoms was too funny. You suck with ike :p and got real lucky vs GDX :laugh: Good shee in regular bracket though we need to chill sometime not at a tourney lol.
@Sensei Dude Luigi+IC. Just forget mario as sad as it is to say :(
@GDX cool chilling again. I'm sorry you got double ganon in randoms tourney :(
@2-D Timing people out with pit :laugh:
@Solo Another wario losing to another diddy? Is this only apk? :laugh: jk jk. You got him next time.
@Gindz Used my awesome pillow :laugh:

_Dice

Smash Ace
<3 that was my first day playing bowser. :(

Kuro i was salty because i has just sat down to play w/ tony, and the same thing has just happened about 2 minutes ago, i sat down to play w/ someone lost a game, and jeff jumped in, then i walk over sit down with tony, play a game, and you jumped in. the same thing had been happening all day. :(

it was really only that, and the fact you've been palying friendlies with sensei up until he left and i barely get to play, so i was salty my only practice time kept being taken. i would deliberately move to the wii no one was using and ask to play so i wouldn't kick anyone off, and thats all that happened to me. If you get kicked off a wii constantly you'd get salty too. it's something that happens every tourny i go to, all day, and i got really annoyed. sorry.

and Dfear and Tony, i can win with bowser. you'll see. and hate me for it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
<3 that was my first day playing bowser. :(

Kuro i was salty because i has just sat down to play w/ tony, and the same thing has just happened about 2 minutes ago, i sat down to play w/ someone lost a game, and jeff jumped in, then i walk over sit down with tony, play a game, and you jumped in. the same thing had been happening all day. :(

it was really only that, and the fact you've been palying friendlies with sensei up until he left and i barely get to play, so i was salty my only practice time kept being taken. i would deliberately move to the wii no one was using and ask to play so i wouldn't kick anyone off, and thats all that happened to me. If you get kicked off a wii constantly you'd get salty too. it's something that happens every tourny i go to, all day, and i got really annoyed. sorry.

and Dfear and Tony, i can win with bowser. you'll see. and hate me for it.
You could just say i got next. There was nothing stopping anyone from playing on the wii me and sensei were. I would of gladly got up had i lost and sensei would of as well. With a limited number of setups and people you need to ask to be in rotations or just not play as much. Considering each match is like 3-5 minutes long that doesn't greatly reduce how much you get to play if it was just you and another person. You also get more variety this way.

Just saiyan.

SAX

Smash Ace
Why no love to Gdx? Gdx did work here too man! Good stuff Gdx! :D lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh Nah its not like that bro I love you sax lol. There was just something in the thread I saw and decided its best to not even worry about it

:phone:

Top Bottom