• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thor-God of Thunder: Vote for Thor or Optimus!!

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman

Hello everyone,
Omni here giving you a taste of my summer PSA project Thor over Ike! I know you'll love this guy and I promised everyone that I wouldn't even speak of my new project until I had a beta to give you guys and let me tell you I didn't break that promise! I saw the new movie Thor and was inspired to put that guy in Brawl and I must say my initial version is far from perfect but I'm getting there! Check it out!

Thor's Stats:

Size: 8/10
He’s a little larger than Ike, barely though.
Weight: 7/10
Thor is a heavy character due to his increased durability his cells are much more dense than standard human cells and as such weighs much more than a normal human.
Walk: 4/10
Slow, Thor’s strides are large but it is a slow walk.
Run: 4.5/10
Thor is a little slower than Ike as well.
Power: 10/10
Thor is an absolute powerhouse, what his hammer, Mjolnir, lacks in range it more than makes up for in strength, Thor is very powerful he just has a hard time hitting anybody. On another note his physical strength also surpasses all the other Brawlers giving him an edge with heavy items, like boxes, which he can hurl at a higher speed and has a longer range with thrown items in addition to powerful amounts of knockback.
Attack Speed: 5/10
Thor also lacks in the area of attack speed, where he must windup for a lot of his strong attacks. Thor does have some quicker attacks though, most of which boast decent range and usually involve some element of a storm (ie: lightning, tornado, etc.).
Range: 4/10
Most Thor’s Hammer-based attacks are terrible in terms of range as Ike’s sword has about twice the range but the Hammer does about 1.7 times the damage. However, Thor’s range stat is balanced out because of his various Hammer throws and lightning/storm based attacks have pretty good range.
Priority: 9/10
One of Thor’s greatest perks is the tremendous level of priority his hammer grants him, this was instituted to eliminate Thor’s weakness to camping. He can now slash through even Samus’s charge shot with a standard Hammer attack such as his Side-Tilt and negate such a strategy.
1st Jump: 5/10
Your average first jump.
2nd Jump: 6/10
Nothing really special here just a slightly above average jump.
Recovery: 8/10
His recovery can be really good but it takes awhile to get used to his flight capabilities and until you master them recovery can be a little tough.
Fall Speed: 8/10
Thor has a very fast fall speed approaching that of Ganondorf, this was mostly to put some limit on his aerial prowess although his flight abilities grant him a definite advantage in the air.
Air Speed: 7/10
Although Thor falls at a rapid pace he can also cover quiet a bit of ground depending on the stage layout.
Crouch: 5/10
Decent can be used to avoid small projectiles such as Sheik’s Needle Storm and Samus’s homing missiles.
Hover: No
Crawl: No
Wall Jump: No
Glide: No

Hammer Attributes:

Reflection: Hammer can randomly reflect projectiles about 1/17 of the time, but if it’s perfectly timed it will always out prioritize the projectile and it while allowing Thor to continue the attack you used.

Electrocution: The hammer always deals electrical damage unless its being thrown and there’s a one in about ten chance that the opponent will be electrocuted when hit this gives them the “flower” status and they take damage for a short while.

Thor's Moveset:

Specials:

Neutral Special: Divine Hammer (Grounded Neutral Special), Thor calls down a bolt of lightning which strikes his hammer, Mjolnir, and imbues it with an intense amount of electricity. Thor proceeds to leap into the air and slam the hammer into the earth shattering the ground and producing a shockwave of kinetic energy that spans out about 2 stage builder blocks in each direction. The lightning bolt deals 6% electrical damage and spikes enemies, Thor’s hammer deals 15% electrical damage and medium-strong forward KB and the shockwave deals 10% regular damage and medium forward/backward KB depending on where you are relative to Thor. The shockwave can pulverize shields and a point blank range it’s almost an ensured hit or shield break, provided the opponent isn’t smart enough to jump. Ideally, you want to take a foe out of the air with the lightning bolt and hit them with every part of the attack while they’re down! Even so this is one of Thor’s most powerful moves and despite the long windup, about 1 second of startup lag, and the tell tale lightning bolt, this move is a staple in Thor’s strategy.

Thor calls down lightning to strike Mjolnir:

Thor leaps into the air brandishing his supercharged hammer...

...and BAHBOOM!!! He shatters the earth releasing a shockwave of energy!! (Will add lightning explosion GFX later)

Neutral Special: Crashing Thunder, Thor hovers in the air for the duration of this move where he charges Mjolnir for a brief second and then uses it to call down a lightning bolt about a stage block away from him. The bolt travels downward and covers about 5 stage builder blocks by the end of the attack and it deals 9% electrical damage and spikes enemies. This is simply a more beefed up version of the start of Divine Hammer, and it goes below Thor. I know this move may be hard to picture but once you see it you’ll probably love it!

Even though it looks like Thor's on the ground he's actually in the air, passing through the platform.

Side Special: Mighty Lightning, Thor holds out his hammer and unleashes a large bolt of lightning that shoots out electrocuting anyone in its path with 1% damage per 3 frames for around a half a second (30 frames) before hitting them with 7% electrical damage and medium forward KB. Lightning bolt it larger than the standard ones used in the rest of the PSA.

Oh you gota love this one it's a classic and I finally am releasing one of my top secret lightning GFX!

Here's the old version where he used to stick his hand out and shoot smaller bolts:

Up Special: Flight, Thor leaps into the sky and can fly for a period of around 10-12 seconds, Thor flies at an incredible speed and can outpace a Sonic who’s sprinting on the ground. This speed also makes him incredibly hard to control during this move, and although it grants him true/free flight it is at such a speed that if you forget where you are you can die rather easily. Similar to Pit’s Wings of Icarcus Thor can attack out of the move, provided his time limit isn’t up, you can only use the move once in the air before falling into helpless but you can barely touch the ground and regain a second usage which you can exploit by attacking out of Flight and reusing it.

Yes you geniuses I know you can keep reusing it as long as you air cancel I'll fix it in the future I just thought it gave a good sort of sandbox feel to the beta.​

Down Special: Hurricane, Thor whips up a storm around him in the form of a rather wide tornado that covers about 3 stage builder blocks total that’s about 1 stage builder block to each side of him and the area he’s standing on. The tornado sucks in objects and enemies and swirls them around inside with windboxes and a 100% tripping rate that makes it difficult but not impossible to attacks Thor. At the end of the attack the tornado implodes and flings all objects and enemies in random directions with a powerful windbox that doesn’t really have any KO potential. Finally, the attack randomly reflects and absorbs projectiles but some can get through and hit Thor it’s just a matter of chance. The only difference in the aerial version is that Thor slightly slows his fall throughout the attack; the attack lasts around 3 seconds.

Not working at the moment but i know what's wrong I'll fix tomorrow *yawn*​

Standard Attacks:

Natural Combo: Hammer Toss, The old punch, kick and sword swing has been upgraded to a new level. Thor’s punch deals 4% electrical damage and medium forward KB, the kick deals 5% regular damage and weak KB/hitstun and Thor throws his hammer dealing 7% electrical damage and medium-strong forward KB on the way out and when it’s coming back it deals 3% electrical damage and weak KB back towards Thor.

Still have to finish the actual "Hammer Toss" on this one bare with me
Side-Tilt: Hammer Swing, Thor swings Mjolnir in an arc identical to Ike’s side-tilt animation but the Hammer deals 9% electrical damage and strong forward KB.

I'm 100% done with his S-tilt and it's pretty good and it gives you a feel of how hard it is to hit people with his hammer!

Up-Tilt: Hammer Shield, Thor thrusts Mjolnir up in the air sideways and imbues it with lightning, and for a brief moment, about 13 frames, Thor gains invincibility frames and the Hammer has a constant hitbox while it’s thrust into the air dealing 6% electrical damage and strong upward KB.

Down-Tilt: Shin Snapper, Thor brandishes his hammer before making a sweeping swing with it at knee level. Mjolnir does 6% electrical damage and always trips the opponent and knocks them a ways away.

Dash Attack: Static Shoulder, Thor channels electricity around his body, particularly his shoulder, as he performs a shoulder rush. Thor’s shoulder’s deal 8% electrical damage and forward/downward KB knocking the enemy down and away or diagonally downward if they’re airborne.

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Aerial: Electrical Field, Thor spins Mjolnir generating a spherical field of crackling electricity; the field lasts for nearly the whole animation. Contact with Mjolnir during the beginning of the attack results in 4% electrical damage and a meteor smash, while the electrical field is dense with hitboxes that inflict 5% electrical damage and medium forward/backward KB depending on which end of the field you touch.

Forward Aerial: Storm Slam, Thor raises his hammer and swings it in a powerful double-handed swing, while Mjolnir crackles with lightning. Mjolnir deals 7% electrical damage and strong forward KB during the “swing” of the attack but when Mjolnir reaches it’s lowest point it gains a new hitbox, it deals 12% electrical damage and a powerful meteor smash!

Still gota finish this one too but it shatters the ground on impact

Backward Aerial: Backhammer, Thor turns around and swings Mjolnir behind him dealing 5% electrical damage and medium backward KB.

Upwards Aerial: Tornado Fury, Thor spins his hammer generating a tornado that stretches about 1.5 stage builder blocks above him. The tornado lasts until he stops spinning his hammer, about 30 frames, and has a powerful windbox that flings enemies upward but deals no damage. Although Mjolnir still deals 3% electrical damage and hitstun.

Downwards Aerial: Earthshaker, Thor hovers for a second lifting his hammer until he begins his swing where he plummets to earth at an alarming pace, all the while Mjolnir inflicts 4% electrical damage and meteor smash to anyone who comes in contact with it. If he contacts the ground he slams it with his hammer producing the effect of a dwarfed version of his Neutral Special shattering the ground and creating a shockwave that inflicts 5% regular damage and spikes opponents.

Still have to finish this one but I've got it to shatter the ground if you land during the attack

Smash Attacks:

Upward Smash: Lightning Storm, Thor uses Mjolnir to call down bolts of lightning from the heavens, the lightning covers about 2 stage builder blocks above Thor and 1 block in each direction. The lightning does 5% electrical damage per bolt and spikes enemies, and Mjolnir deal 7% electrical damage and medium upward KB. The number of bolts is around 9 and they occur at different intervals.

Forward Smash: Thunder Breaker, Thor brandishes Mjolnir, imbuing it with the power of thunder, before jutting it forward. Mjolnir deals 7% electrical damage and medium forward KB to opponents before releasing a blast of raw energy in a forward direction that deals 12% electrical damage and powerful forward KB! This move suffers from lots of startup and ending lag but in return it packs one serious punch.

Downward Smash: Thunder Trench, Thor imbues Mjolnir with the raw energy of thunder and slams it into the ground creating a trench of earth that covers 3 stage builder blocks in front of him. The trench itself does 9% regular damage and strong straight forward KB, always trips, while Mjolnir does 7% electrical damage and meteor smash KB.

This is godly! One of my favorite moves, the other being lightning storm lol

Playstyle:
Coming Soon

Playing Against:
Coming Soon

Beta Version v0.6 Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=9710&Moderated=All&Moderated=All

To-Do List:
-Finish Neutral-B Air: Crashing Thunder
-PSA and animate the aerial moves
-Polish off his specials, because Hurricane DOESN'T WORK right NOW
-Add some nice GFX to his F-Smash
-Possibly remake his Up-Smash and Up-Aerial
-Edit his entry so he emerges from a thundercloud/storm
-Make Flight limited to one use when air canceled
-Come up with an appropriate Final Smash...help me out here​

Current Problems/Glitches:
-Lightning Color glitch
-Final Smash Glitch, creates a black square in the field I used it as an effect placeholder so it's only temporary
-Tornado GFX doesn't stay anchored to Thor it stays in the spot it is summoned in
-Flight can be used again if aerial canceled (WILL FIX SOON!)​

Credits:
-Thor vertex hack: Me, except I used Long Hair Ike as a base so credit to whoever did that...
-Thor's cape: Nanobud's Corrupt Cloud
-Thor's PSA: Me except:
-Hollow helped me with flight
-Took some ideas from .Fade's CON Naruto
-If i forgot something just let me know!​

Things to know about Thor:
-he's a little unbalanced right now but he will be balanced out later
-his earth shatter GFX is perfect for a PSA because in its animation it will always sample an earth texture from the stage background to make it blend in better :bee:
-lightning GFX, earth shatter, and tornado are always connected to Thor so if he does get interrupted there will be no problems with the GFX staying on the stage it will automatically self-terminate

Screenshots: (take a look they're great LOL)​

None shall pass!

Die King bulbin! Taste my thunder! lol

Thor battles a vicious serpent haha

Thor wrecking havoc on the racetrack...

Time to end it...

Final Smash glitch :/ just don't use smash balls until my next update

The aftermath of more fun on the track

Munchlax, haha ducking the lightning

All Feedback is appreciated :) tell me what you thought of the beta![/CENTER]

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
well.

this looks very promising.

i'm lookin forward to this when it has all of if it's specials fixed.

oh and a more "appropriate" vertex. this one is good. but thor type vertex. i encourage this hack especially. and the movie BTW was AMAZING.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
This looks really cool and judging from the screenshots you've put quite a bit of work into it. I'll download it and playtest it later today.

:phone:

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya thanks guys, I've still got alot to do as far as adjusting hitboxes but I thought everyone would have fun with it even though at the moment it's a little unbalanced.

@UltraxWing I'm going to make two different models one like the movie Thor (the one you get with the beta) and a classic Thor with Valkyrie helmet, chainmail, updated hammer etc.

Loved the movie and I hope you guys love the beta!
-Omni

Continue submitting your ideas on improvement and how you liked the beta everyone!!

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
As a marvel comics fan, and specially a huge thor fan, I'm really loving your work on him :bee: I would like to make some suggestions as I know a lot about the character:
-His side b and down smash shouldn't come out of his hand, his thunder powers are generated by the hammer
-His flying ability too is made by the hammer, so he should use it
For inspiration, use the Marvel vs Capcom 3 Thor and also the mugen version made by Loganir (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n42v_OJdjQ)
Thanks to make this character appear in Brawl, that's something I really wished for :)

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya I saw that he's supposed to actually hold onto his hammer as it flies and technically he doesn't he just tags along for the ride.

Ya I'll edit the Side Special animation for that.

Still need a Final Smash...
-Omni

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Thor final smash, huh? Call it Odinforce.

Basically, tack some temporary super armor like giga bowser and an aura on him, and either intensify his attacks or make them cancelable like that old Captain Interrupt psa. Or both.

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
How about for the FS he flies high to the center of the stage and create a giant tornado (something along the size of the ice-climbers' iceberg) that suck people inside it, does some dmg, then he slams the ground (like ike's finishing move of his final smash) summoning a thunder that makes an explosion and send people far away.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Thor final smash, huh? Call it Odinforce.

Basically, tack some temporary super armor like giga bowser and an aura on him, and either intensify his attacks or make them cancelable like that old Captain Interrupt psa. Or both.

I did some background research and I really like this idea only that to make it realistic he would effectively be omnipotent. Because when using the OdinForce he can apparently create pocket universe at will, recreate planets, and will people/things into nonexistence lol so that may be a little idk

How about for the FS he flies high to the center of the stage and create a giant tornado (something along the size of the ice-climbers' iceberg) that suck people inside it, does some dmg, then he slams the ground (like ike's finishing move of his final smash) summoning a thunder that makes an explosion and send people far away

Ya I thought of something like this I called it the Perfect Storm where there's a tornado and it sucks players in and then a giant bolt of lightning shoots through the middle doing intense KB and like 35% electrical damage.

Now I'm going to let you guys brainstorm a little here, do you guys want Hurricane as the Down-B or would you like something else? If so then just tell me and desribe how your attack would work/look/and damage try to keep it balanced.
-Omni

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Only thing about Hurricane I'd change is giving it a bit longer startup + endlag and maybe a few frames of super armor at the begining to go along with it.

As for the "realism" in using the Odinforce...Well, Thor's a god. There's nothing that should be lowering him to the level of the other characters anyway.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Only thing about Hurricane I'd change is giving it a bit longer startup + endlag and maybe a few frames of super armor at the begining to go along with it.

As for the "realism" in using the Odinforce...Well, Thor's a god. There's nothing that should be lowering him to the level of the other characters anyway.
Ya I'm liking that idea too and possibly I'll look into doing Odinforce as a move. In the meantime I've been looking at Thor in Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I like some of those moves so I'll keep looking and I may update the moveset soon!
-Omni

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
I really like the tornado, but so far the moveset lacks a very signature attack of thor, his hammer throw (and coming back effect :p). Maybe you could make that the up B on the ground makes him throw the hammer and in the air makes him throw and hold on to it, making him fly and smash whoever is in front of him

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya I know Hammer throw is going to be the last attack of his neutral combo and his Z-Air.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Bump fixed the tornado glitch!! Yay now the whirlwind stays anchored to Ike and I can continue to work on the Hurricane attack! I'm also going to make Lightning Barrage come from Thor's hammer and it will be one thick lightning bolt with longer horizontal range but much less vertical range than the previous version of the attack. Also I'm going to make his forward smash Mighty Thunder where he slams his hammer into the ground releasing a shockwave of lightning in front of him!

Working on getting the Z-air to perfection and his hammer toss is looking good. Here's what to expect in the next update which is still a beta version v0.8:
-Thor's hammer throw Z-Air
-modified Side-B
-Hurricane Down-B
-Natural combo+Hammer toss at the end
-New Forward Smash: Mighty Thunder
-Crashing Thunder Thor's aerial N-B
-Neutral Aerial
-Forward Aerial
-Backward Aerial
-Downward Aerial
-Upward Aerial

Until then I'm working vigorously to work out all the kinks that were in the beta so far I've made huge progress and I removed those obnoxious effects that were linked to the external graphics and I made it so that Thor's Tornado is anchored to him and so that if I need to so is his 4th graphic which I might add a new GFX in! Hope to release another update soon :bee:
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Just to keep you all posted Hammer throw (Z-Air) is looking promising and I've already remade the Side-B and it looks much better but I'm still trying to determine the appropriate size of the lightning bolt. However the real reason for this post is to inform all of you that I'm scrapping his smashes in favor of these:
Upward Smash: Lightning Storm, Thor uses Mjolnir to call down bolts of lightning from the heavens, the lightning covers about 2 stage builder blocks above Thor and 1 block in each direction. The lightning does 5% electrical damage per bolt and spikes enemies, and Mjolnir deal 7% electrical damage and medium upward KB. The number of bolts is around 9 and they occur at different intervals.

Forward Smash: Thunder Breaker, Thor brandishes Mjolnir, imbuing it with the power of thunder, before jutting it forward. Mjolnir deals 7% electrical damage and medium forward KB to opponents before releasing a blast of raw energy in a forward direction that deals 12% electrical damage and powerful forward KB! This move suffers from lots of startup and ending lag but in return it packs one serious punch.

Downward Smash: Thunder Trench, Thor imbues Mjolnir with the raw energy of thunder and slams it into the ground creating a trench of earth that covers 3 stage builder blocks in front of him. The trench itself does 9% regular damage and strong straight forward KB, always trips, while Mjolnir does 7% electrical damage and meteor smash KB.

Ideas came from Thor: God of Thunder the game and it will look brilliant in game I will post pics very soon!!!
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Bump.

Thread is still alive! I would like everyone who downloads or has downloaded the Thor beta to post their feedback: what they liked, what they didn't like, what they'd like to see more of, etc. That means there should be uhh 85 posts here!! Lol anyway keeping everyone updated on my progress! and I'm here with screenies!! I give you Thor's new Down Smash Thunder Trench!!

The power of thunder rips through the ground tossing it into the air!

:awesome: I love these haha and I've also fixed the Side-Special, editted a couple aerials, worked on Hurricane, and I've finally added Thor's aerial Neutral B: Crashing Thunder!

Finalized Side-Special launches one large lightning bolt!

Aerial Neutral-B: Crashing Thunder lightning bolt starts out above then moves to low!

Very Early concept Hurricane Tornado will be considerably larger I'm just experimenting right now.

hope you guys like it so far please post feedback on progress as well. Next beta/alpha will be released in approximately a week possibly a week and a half, it just depends. In the meantime playtest and have fun! I will be getting a video out soon too!!
-Omni

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
Is thor going to be overpowered or he will be balanced? I prefer balanced, but you could make both versions anyway

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya he will definitely be balanced I'm making him pretty heavy and nerfing his recovery abilities with a fast fall rate. His power is only godly at super close range and he will also suffer from a lot of lag both startup and cooldown lag. I will also make an OP Onslaught version where he possess more power, infinite flight, bulked up versions of his specials and a super armor "God Mode" as a taunt that activates super armor for a set period of time depending on damage.
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
*Bump*

Sorry guys I need this at the top of your news feed right now because I have a very important question for you guys on the topic of Thor's Down-B. As of now it is Cyclone where he summons a medium size tornado and it picks up opponents and swirls them around inside of it doing no damage until it disperses sending enemies in random directions.

Here is my 1st proposal is to replace his Down-B with Lightning Storm see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLRIYynuHdg&feature=relmfu The lightning is purple in this vid but it would/will be blue in Brawl. and make his Up Smash Cyclone which would pull enemes in and toss them upwards.

My 2nd proposal is to make an attack of your choosing as his Down-B please either vote on whether you'd like to keep it as planned or change it either replacing it with either Lightning Storm or a move of your creation/choice.
-Omni

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
I liked your 1st proposal, it fits the character, but I would like to give a suggestion for an attack that you could use. Thor could have a dash grab like Ganondorf's, where he would slam the enemy to the ground with the hammer if they are in the air, and on the ground, he could grab, hold the enemy while lifting the hammer above his head, then a thunder would fall on them hurting the enemy and sending him away

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Ya lightning storm is his Down-B and the grounded version is done so I'll upload pics tmrw or the next day, expect the vid soon :) but I still need a Forward Smash and Final Smash, once again plz suggest any ideas you may have keep it flashy but balanced
-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
To my surprise Thor is turning out to be an extremely balanced character and because of his pathetic range on most attacks and his slow ground speed he's suspect to many different types of "camper"-esque strategies but that is not really Thor's game. Thor's playstyle is to use his flight to combo enemies into the air and use his fast fall to land and fly back up and continually combo the enemy. This is of course a fairly rookie strategy as most players who've seen it once can see it coming and effectively counterattack.

Thor is on a basic level a little like Ike at first glance his power and unique lightning abilities make him seem like any noob can go out and beat the crap out of just about anybody but in fact it takes alot of practice with Thor's moves in order for him to be effective because his ranged abilities that pack a punch rely on three monumental principles for Thor: spacing (how far away people are), postion (relavent to Thor) and timing. Master these and you can truly master Thor the God of Thunder!

In other news here's Thor's new Down-B: Lightning Storm!!

-Omni

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
*Bump*
I'm keeping everyone updated about the progress on Thor v1.0 here it is:

The Changelist:

Stuff that is done:
-revamped and reanimated Side-B: Mighty Lightning
-New Down-B Lightning Storm
-Polished Grounded Neutral-B
-New Aerial N-B: Wind Blast
-New Down Smash: Thunder Trench
-Corrected Up-B: Flight

Still To-Do List:
-Finish all aerials
-finish side smash
-finish up smash
-finish entry

I'm almost there!
-Omni

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Ya lightning storm is his Down-B and the grounded version is done so I'll upload pics tmrw or the next day, expect the vid soon :) but I still need a Forward Smash and Final Smash, once again plz suggest any ideas you may have keep it flashy but balanced
-Omni
Forward smash: Winds up and throws hammer? Or does a DDD-esque f-smash with wind pushing out?

FS: Combine the tornado and the lightning, and have thor spinning at the top. the nado throws them out with great velocity, while the lightening does the damage. done right, it'd be epic. heck, you could even have him be able to move the tornado slowly like lucario can with his beam.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Some very bad news, obviously progress has slowed down but my computer got a virus in of Thor's folders when progress for v1.0 was near 80% and I've been trying to fix it but I had to wipe the harddrive and I couldn't copy the Thor folder because the virus was latched onto the files so now the copy on the SD card (the last one I tested) is about 15% so I've come to a crossroads.
I've been working on my Optimus Prime (movie) hack and its still in a beta stage because Link is wierd and I'm working on getting some fixes in the PSA I'd say it's about 45% done because most of all the aniamtions are done all needed GFX are ready to go, and the moveset is pretty much finished and Person over at KCMM is working on the texture hack over Zero and when I return from vaca I'll make a vertex. However, I will leave it up to the public on whether I stop Optimus Prime and restart with Thor or would everyone rather me just get Optimus Prime out? I must say I think you all will love Optimus but that's just me.

So when you reply in this thread put either Optimus or Thor at the bottom of your post to vote and I'll tally them up in awhile probs like a week or so. If Thor wins I'll resume 100% focus on him and finish him up, if Optimus wins I'll focus on him instead and get a thread up and running for him. Note that Thor will eventually get done either way :)
-Omni

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
So.....Sasuke, Madara, and all the others have been abandoned again?
I know ur gonna say ur still working on them, but it doesn't show.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Trust me SmashAttackx I have more than you bugging me about Sasuke leave it alone and it will get done sometime and thank you JetAurion

Keep voting everyone! Optimus Prime or Thor!!
-Omni

SmashAttackx

Smash Cadet
Yea, sorry: I was just kinda waiting for Sasuke since like June 2010... at least that's when I found ur thread about him. I'm not really worried about him getting done; I know sometime it will be finished. I'm just worried about him getting pushed to the bottom of ur priority list.
O, and @JetAurion, you may not be a naruto fan (neither am i, really), but Sasuke would still be a cool character.. or at least his moveset seems pretty cool.

WTDShadow

Smash Rookie
So omni, when are you gonna release the Thor your working on? BTW, I suggest you make Thor a little bigger, like Captain Falcon big.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
Optimus won by a landslide, so Thor's making slower progress but I will make a true vertrex for him!! Btw Optimus is over at Kitty Korp forums.
-Omni

Top Bottom