• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of Gaming #5, Wallingford, CT - 6/11/11 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Fatal

2: Bloodcross

3: vVv Pelca

4: Patg

5: Bizkit

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/GUGGV.gif

Doubles:

1: Fatal + vVv Pelca
2: Bizkit + Kiwi
3: Bloodcross + Patg
4: Watkins + StarLight

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/TRBKr.gif

Random Character Singles:

1: Bizkit
2: Patg
3: vVv Pelca
4: Kiwi
5: Bloodcross

Bracket Image: http://i.imgur.com/fkOpx.gif

Really low turnout, not quite sure why. I mean it's fun but not sure why people keep bailing last second. SiiS took some attendance, but that's only OOR. Either way gunna set next HoG for August 6th most likely. Gunna try some advertising methods to get people to come.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
oor would have brought our attendants from 9 to... 13 at most... and i think nicole is the only NE attendant to have gone to siis, or oor in general. so, it's really just new england not showing up.

most people just prolly dont like the drive to hog... i know I/fatal don't but we still go..

i really dont know what it is tbh, people could have been busy... but i just dont know

On another note: Quality Inn Smash: Atomic Garden is this weekend. I hope to see all of our regulars/friends and have a reasonably good turnout. I'll try whatever to get more people... but it can't be helped if people who can't go are because they're busy.

Also, don't forget on June 17th (friday) I'm offering a room for people to stay in. $100 for the night and we can all split (I'll cover tax if any). Should be a fun night. I can probably hold up to 8 people tops. Maybe 10? Not sure.

I am facing a $150 rent fee... I mean I could pay it myself, but I don't want to be down $100 because 10 people show up. The very worst (well, wouldn't say worse) case scenario, I cancel my tournament and anyone who's interested can come with me to Uprise of Long Island. Plus, I can still hold that smashfest on Friday for people farther away who would want to go to Vinnie's tourney in NY (still gives the hotel some business as well).

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
the entirety of the singles tournament could have fit in one vehicle

>______________>

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
eight minus three equals five

8-3=5
I like how you have the audacity to talk about my tourneys when YOUR TOURNEY WAS A FAILURE AND DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN. If I were you I'd lay the **** low to preserve any kind of reputation as a TO you have left. Just one of the many reasons I don't have any sympathy for what happened to you. So keep it up, apparently karma is not doing you well.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
You guys still don't know why people don't go to NE tournaments? Lol. Oh, and bizkit, what mike said was in no way offensive to you being a bad TO, calm down who gives a ****. And what happened to mike wasn't his fault, just so you know. It was everyone elses fault. You guys are so blind to everything, I have no sympathy.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
You guys still don't know why people don't go to NE tournaments? Lol, and bizkit, what mike said was in no way offensive to you being a bad TO, calm down who gives a ****. And what happened to mike wasn't his fault, just so you know.
He's said way more than that, but he thinks it's funny to keep throwing out jokes about my tourneys. Not standing for it to be honest.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I like how you have the audacity to talk about my tourneys when YOUR TOURNEY WAS A FAILURE AND DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN. If I were you I'd lay the **** low to preserve any kind of reputation as a TO you have left. Just one of the many reasons I don't have any sympathy for what happened to you. So keep it up, apparently karma is not doing you well.
We had a doubles event....which had 12 people in it. your singles had 5, your doubles had 8...looks like you had 1 more entry....damn ur such a gud t.o

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah yeah icy, brawl sucks

WOW IS BETTER :D
wow is bad too, and it's not brawl. it's the people. most of you are some of the most disrespectful people i'v ever met. that's why i quit, not because of brawl. brawl community is ****.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
wow is bad too, and it's not brawl. it's the people. most of you are some of the most disrespectful people i'v ever met. that's why i quit, not because of brawl. brawl community is ****.
ya it does suck. And it really isnt people like me who killed the community...I just spit on its grave

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I know exactly who he's talking about and what he said to him.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
There only games guys calm down, so what if brawls dying? If you dont like the people that go then don't go like icy said. I personally like everyone so I go

:phone:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I wouldn't take it to heart, Bizkit. Honestly, it's not you, it's NE. Brawl is dying, and NE never really had a strong community to begin with. For what it's worth, I still plan on attending regularly while I'm still here (looking like I won't be gone until Fall). I'll have my car in shape by mid July, and I'll be filling my car up, so that'd be +5 attendance, hopefully.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
If I was any good at Melee I would. I've come to the point where I just wanna play another game and join another community. But, I wanna be semi-good at the game too lol. I might come to a Mass Madness Melee tourney in the future.

I do miss you KevinM :(

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
So many funny moments at this tournament: like playing mario party and getting owned :p, and getting amazing characters in RCS against Kiwi, while she got terrible ones lol. Trolling Pelca was good too hehe.

Good stuff though Pelca, you've gotten tons better since last time I was here. I learned from the set and I won't counter-pick you to brinstar anymore, so i don't unleash sharky.

Watkins, Starlight, Kiwi: Next time I won't go so easy on you guys in mario party ;)

GJ to the rest of you mofos, later.

Top Bottom