• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AnimuBrawl: 24 HOURS REMAIN! WE NEED HELP ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
As many of you may not know, I staff the Console Gaming Room at Anime Expo in Los Angeles!

As something special for this year, I wanted to run the brawl stations with the best textures, the best stages, and custom soundtrack focusing on anime, video game, and internet meme music.

I was going to do this all by myself, but I am running out of time, due to actually having life get in the way of fun for once.

Here is what I am asking of you guys!

First, make a OpenSA wiki account so you can edit the AnimuBrawl suggestions page!

I will be using BrawlMasqurade to add texture slots to characters!
I will be using BrawlDJ to add song slots to stages!

Suggestions go here
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/AnimuBrawl_Suggestions
Accepted textures and songs will end up here
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/AnimuBrawl

I don't have time to go through this thread and find where "that one texture that guy made of pit" is located!

I need to have 5-6 textures for all characters, and 15 songs for each neutral stage AT LEAST, with some going to other stages (since its a casual setup, people will be picking mostly FD, Battlefield, and Smashville)

Anyone who suggests something that is used will get their name in the credits! GOGOGOGOGOGO!
Edit! If someone would like to just do complete characters for me that would be nice. Just choose a character that hasn't been posted about and post links to 5-6 textures of them that are nice.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
OK.
On it.
BTW, you should pass the CE torch to PMBR so we can get updates when the hard coding phase of PM is done, whenever that is.

Otherwise, the thing might just die, like Olimar's Pikmin when they Desynch for too long.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Its kinda hard to pass the torch when no one has made any progress on the CE even when the people in the PMBR have the CE codes.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dant, you mind if I just go through all of my BRSTMs that apply to this (ones I made and ones I have), take the best ones, zip them up, and upload them somewhere? Of course, I'll post a list of them as well.

Also, congrats on finishing BMask!

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm not sure, but I excluded certain hacks due to the fact that there are no thumbnail images of them in game.

Is it true that you got over 3+ pages of Stages on the SSS working????

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
How about Clare from Claymore?

that was a hack i initated and got made/ with the help of others.

it's over Diddy kong. (needs improvement.)

mariodk

Smash Ace
Shadow over Dk.: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19596

Goku PSA over Cp. falcon(hopefully get over pit soon)(got Full vertex/textures slots and if you needing more then Full just add all SSj1,2,3,4 transforms for goku):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18570

SMBZ mario moveset(almost done with V2 Final version and that one will inc. oneslot resized baby mario vertexs/textures +oneslot paper mario
alot of powerups/extra vertexs/textures for baby/paper/normal mario on this moveset):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19370

if no PSAs
just my SSj3 Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18703
SSJ4 Mario(only uploaded the vertex but i made the vertex to my PSA but also a version for normal moveset users):http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19746
Super saiyan Vegeta: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18418
(goku vertex too without moveset :D not by me but it needs to be there )
and why not add a Shadow vertex/texture over Sonic since we got that many in Vault
i can make CSPs/BPs of my vertex if needed

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I know Jigglypuff hacks that aren't slot 2 dependent are rare, so if you guys want to use my Cat Planet Cat you can go ahead. It sorta borders on internet meme I suppose (though I don't think Cat Planet is quite as up there with the overly common stuff), it's your call.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18647

Just want to try contributing in some way xD

Edit: Got some free time and I can recall plenty of animu stuff in my current pack. Gonna dig up what links and such I can find and spam the suggestions page with ideas for ya. Gonna try to set 10 for each, since that's the limit Masquerade extends to IIRC. Whether or not you want to use them all Idk, pretty sure some are less suitable for this than others, regardless it'll make finding decent stuff much easier than searching through the entire vault.
10 Peaches added to the suggestions page.
8 Marios added, bringing the total to 10.
10 Warios added, although I'm not sure how many are for Classic/Warioware

k, gonna take a break and see what other people come up with, then I'll fill in any gaps later. Or just continue from where I left off.

Dantarion

Smash Champion

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Umm...... do you want the suggestions to be organized alphabetically?

The new people are just gonna put there stuff on the top and it's going to make the order of everything on that page a mess.

ds22

Smash Lord
I heavily revamped a stage some time ago and never released it:
[collapse=preview]

Don't know if you will like this.

It's basically a single platform stage with a rotating background.
[/collapse]
So if you want Dantarion, I could give it to you instead.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Someone should reorganize the page by character. That would probably be much more efficient for deciding who to include in the final pack. I've been trying to keep my choices as character organized as possible x3

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
organizing it by character is probably a good idea
If it's not done already I'll get right on it.

Edit: Whoever keeps updating, please, oh please take a break x3 I've got everything organized, I'm just trying to update it!! XD
Edit2: There we go, finally got it through. I got rid of the characters section and just made one section for each individual character. I've not wiki edited much, so I don't know how to put them all into one character section. If anyone wants to do that for me go ahead, but all of the current suggestions are organized now XD

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
i have added afew now (yes it was me who added the Goku/kid goku and Gotenks :D)
So YOU'RE the one who kept messing me up =P Good choices though, I'll probably add a few now while I've got time. I think all of the good DBZ hacks are on there now though... Though there is a Buu on Dedede that isn't too bad.

mariodk

Smash Ace
So YOU'RE the one who kept messing me up =P Good choices though, I'll probably add a few now while I've got time. I think all of the good DBZ hacks are on there now though... Though there is a Buu on Dedede that isn't too bad.
still needing SSj4 Goku/all other transforms but for not to spam i think i just add normal forms :D
i see someone also have added my first vertex SSJ3 Mario :D

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Added a lot of music.
Alphabetized and added a lot of characters as well. Hope they get accepted.

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
no problems i think we all own you one :D
since you making more texture slots/Clone engine/more
and Project: M( off-topic: awesome Mario´s Down-B is back)
Ummmmmm........... please read the second and third posts in this thread again.

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Regardless, Dant's done a lot for the community, so doing something simple like this is great if it helps him a lot. Also for the Goku forms issue, I think normal and ssj4 would be best. Ssj still doesn't look right imo, ssj4 just feels more accurate in comparison.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I see Mafio Mario was already accepted.
I'll remove it from the Suggestions page.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Dantarion, will you have a final pack available for download at any point?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Added LookItsLink's sexy Captain Jack Sparrow to the Suggestions list for Snake.
Also, I alphabitized the Snake section.
People, alphabetization would be nice >.>

Eternal Yoshi

NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Added LookItsLink's sexy Captain Jack Sparrow to the Suggestions list for Snake.
Also, I alphabitized the Snake section.
People, alphabetization would be nice >.>
I'll alphabetize the music suggestions by source now.

Seriously, putting stuff at the top haphazardly is starting to get obnoxious.

-_-

THERE!

People, please put the source of the song(to make it easier to find), then the song name, then the link.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Also, for music, I have an idea of how I want to do things.

Battlefield: Mostly Jrock and Jpop stuff (K-ON! and Haruhi music is there)
Final D : Epic Fight Music
Smashville: Chill jazzy, hiphop (Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop Music is there for sure)
I think I can get 15 songs per stage!

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I find brstms are harder to pick at random because even though people claim to loop them properly, the looping for them is usually awful.
In other news, I'm starting to fill up the Dededes. Gonna go down the list and work on whatever looks the emptiest (0 - 3 suggestions).

Top Bottom