• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's 5-5-5

Coney

Smash Master
Doubles

1) Omni + Coney :metaknight: / :dedede: / Korn + Boss :metaknight: / :luigi2: :gw: [split after korn and boss won a set in grands] ($48.00 + $24.00)
3) Seagull + Logic :wolf: :metaknight: / :olimar: :metaknight: ($8.00)
4) Pink Fresh + EE :lucas: / :metaknight:
5) Lol. + Poyo :jigglypuff: :metaknight: / :metaknight:
5) Vik + NEO :wario: / :metaknight:
7) Tantalus + NOID :metaknight: / :samus:
7) SSR + Luckay :peach: / :pit:

Singles

1) Omni / NEO :metaknight: / :marth: :metaknight: [split when NEO's hand began locking up] ($69.00 + $35.00)
3) Seagull :wolf: :metaknight: ($11)
4) Takeover :snake: :wario:
5) Kaffei4Lunch

5) Logic :olimar:
7) Pink Fresh :lucas: :metaknight: :wario:
7) NOID :samus: :sheik:
9) EE :metaknight:
9) Lol. :metaknight:
9) Slikvik :wario:
9) SSR :peach:
13) Tiger :metaknight: :marth:
13) Luckay4Lyphe :pit:
13) Darkflame :popo:
13) BONK :popo:
17) Duce? :random:
17) Poyo :metaknight:
17) Twisted Steel :link2:
17) Bionic :metaknight:
17) Bloodynite :ganondorf:
17) Sheth :random:
17) Menace :pikachu:

Random Singles

1) Seagull the most lucky mother****er in the world who gets the best matchups and characters he actually plays because he's a cheating ****er God i hate you seagull :random: ($8.00)
2) Coney :random: ($2.00)
3) Takeover :random:
4) Darkflame :random:
5) Tiger :random:
5) SSR :random:
7) Exdia :random:
7) Menace :random:
9) Luckay4Lyphe :random:
9) Bert :random:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
How did Luckay beat kaffei and lose to lol.

I felt like there was a considerable difference but shouts to lol on the upset

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
by the way, these WILL be monthly. be ready for the next one sometime in july, when i get back from disney world with malarie :teeth:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Shout outs !
zak for hosting dis. btw why doesn't it say marth next to neo's name
NEO for da hug. hope ur hand is ok
seagull for ride to chipotle
takeover for being too good
Pink fresh for SDing against me game 3 + being chill as always
Phil for da ggs
Alex & TwistedSteel for the fun friendlies
Tiger for da ggs
Luckay for timing me out on rainbow cruise LOOOOOOOOOOL
darkflame, KORN & zant for the supa fun Melee matches
Bonk for the fun car ride

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good stuff Singles, Kaffei.

Coney

Smash Master
Shout outs !
damn, not sure how i missed that, rofl

Just for clarification's sake

Both parties who split should receive $52, correct?
yep!

What's with those pay outs? I feel bad for Takeover.
how come? we only paid out to top 3, in a 5-5-5 this is pretty standard considering the pot is so small

btw i was able to snatch a pic of NEO after playing seagull in LFs

dat boneitis

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts-
1) Omni / NEO [split when NEO's hand began locking up] ($69.00 + $35.00)- NEO- good stuff, too bad your hand locked up, Omni- good stuff,nice meeting you talking to you in chipotle and on in the land rover haha
3) Seagull ($11)- reppin dat wolf! get em
4) Takeover - long time no see, nice talking to you as always
5) Kaffei4Lunch- saw you around but didn't get to meet you
5) Logic - ggs in the friendlies, thanks for the advice dawg, appreciate it,
7) Pink Fresh - lol you mad chill, get some sleep cuz you gotta play such a 'bad' character haha
7) NOID - saw your samus, mad good son, best samus imo
9) EE - ggs, in friendlies and in tourney, ima at least a take a game next time! haha, u mad black tho
9) Lol. - ggs we'll team eventually
9) Slikvik - ggs? nice seeing you again dawg
9) SSR - ggs! such a legit peach mang <_>
13) Tiger - ggs! had fun with the random doubles, and friendlies and stuff, I got the worst characters on random! haha. You mad cool, I hope we can actually play some matches our mains or somethin \ :s /
13) Luckay4Lyphe - my manz, good stuff, thanks for the ride! you're good son. mad legit pit/pika
13) Darkflame - It was nice chillin with you again mang, I know you're down about leaving the scene for awhile, but you'll be back. we won't forget you brah so hang in there and do work son.
13) BONK - nice talkin to ya.
17) Duce? - ggs, nice ike/D3? tech chases on point haha
17) Poyo - sup dawg
17) Twisted Steel - saw your link, pretty legit dawg
17) Bionic - nice talkin to you again, got the wii hacks on lock son
17) Bloodynite - we did good for teamin for the first time hahah, ganon too good, Unity Rule Set the best (smirk) haha u mad dawg, ggs tho, thanks for the ride to chipotle
17) Sheth - nice luigi/dk, i think it's cool that you're in the rochester NY scene and stuff, see ya around
17) Menace - garb
Exdia- What happened to all pic with the Kool Aid son haha u mad black ggs wit the friendlies
Boss- ggs with the friendlies, lol @ that lucky 9 in doubles, sick mario/luigi
Coney- Nicely run tourney, thanks for openin your house up and stuff to us, ggs in the friendly set we played, <_> lol jab lock
B3rt- nice meetin you dawg

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good **** joe
Thanks Andrew.
Shout outs !
NEO for da hug. hope ur hand is ok
seagull for ride to chipotle
takeover for being too good
Pink fresh for SDing against me game 3 + being chill as always
Phil for da ggs
Alex & TwistedSteel for the fun friendlies
Tiger for da ggs
Luckay for timing me out on rainbow cruise LOOOOOOOOOOL
darkflame & zant for the supa fun Melee matches
Bonk for the fun car ride
No prob broski!
by the way, these WILL be monthly. be ready for the next one sometime in july, when i get back from disney world with malarie :teeth:
Love this guy.
I need wario next to my name too :D
This guy....

I have no idea...Luckay timed Kaffei out on Rc :pit: vs :metaknight: game 3.

Fun tourney guys.

Shoutouts:

Zak- Thanks for hosting the tourney. You're a good TO.
Phil- For making laugh endlessly as usual.
Boss- For saying random *** things.
Tiger- Thanks for always inspiring me to get better.
Omni- I'll keep practicing and I'll beat you next time ;).
Neo- Playing you is hard. Ggs. Also, hope you arm feels better.
Takeover- Ggs.
Korn- Nice seeing you again.
SSR- ******.
Noid- For always being hard as **** to play. THE LEDGE.
Luckay- Ggs buddy. Be more clutch. You should've beat me on Lylat lmao.

I can't believe I took Omni and Neo both to game 5 and always lose. I gotta practice doing long sets. It's kinda taxing playing so many matches vs someone so good. It's also funny that I only won with Mk once on Rc vs Omni in dittos.

No matches of me vs Neo were recorded for those who're gonna ask later in this thread.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
still here and having fun this was wat i needed more tourneys more exp.
and @coney the pic LMFAO
@ omni exdia=mk wat do you think?
@ everyone else your all kool and nice to meet you all im so ******************************************************************************************************************************************************* cant say the rest on the boards lol and i will enter next tourney(if i have the money)

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
All and all amazing tourny. Great to see everyone and please keep this going... We need more tournies in our region!

Darkflame too goodz first in singles and then comeback in random singles lol. Your ics=very legit come back ASAP once your done your RL stuff. Wish you the best!

Neo it's because of you that I hate Marth... You are disgustingly good with him and I will practice until I get some of that boneitis :p and can actually get you to last stock high percent again :8!!! Keep ******. I gained new levels of respect for your Marth/you. I still need to see the mk tho. It's prob garbs!!! Jking :p

Noid btw I will keep that in mind what you said when I asked what would June do :p

Thxs Slik I needed to hear that advice because I feel like I've forgotten how to read ppl. Been recently just attacking and looking for when peach can hit but now I'll think even harder(if brawl isn't as stressful as it already is lmfao)

I wanna say more for other ppl but I feel like I'll see you guys at the next one!

"Joe did you lose!?!? Must be because you have a small *****!?!?" Jking! :8

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
1) Omni / NEO / [split when NEO's hand began locking up] ($69.00 + $35.00) - OMNI YOU CAN'T ESCAPE TRAINING ME. IT'LL HAPPEN. / Thanks for all of the games, Neo. Your spacing and zone control is too goods. I hope your hand is all right!

3) Seagull ($11) - gaaaaaah. I guess I can't Jigglypuff you. D: Thanks for the games, I'll have to really use Meta Knight or Lucario if we ever do play again!

4) Takeover - It was great seeing you again, man. Good stuff against Neo.

5) Kaffei4Lunch - I THINK I'LL PRACTICE MORE YOSHI TO PLAY AGAINST META KNIGHTS.

5) Logic - guuh. why so self destructttt. Great seeing you, though, man. My consciousness was occupied significantly by my sets, both with Noid and Pink, I didn't have anything against you or our set. We had a fun money match. Thanks for the games.

7) Pink Fresh - I'm never letting another player forfeit their stock to me again. You had me that game. Thanks for that fun set, though, and hopefully we'll play again soon.

7) NOID - WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Thanks for the fun set, BUT I HAVE TO PLAY YOU AGAIN SOON. JIGGLYPUFF WILL WIN NEXT TIME.

9) EE - yoooo. I'll bring more Kool-aid next time.

9) Lol. - JIGGLYPUFF IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN BRAWL.

9) Slikvik - Thanks for our games, man. I hope you don't quit going to events, you can still have fun, outside of the tournament play.

9) SSR - We didn't get to redo our Pound V Jigglypuff/Peach friendlies! D:

13) Tiger - YOU PLAY THE WINNER OF KAFFEI AND POYO.
13) Luckay4Lyphe - Thanks for the fun set, Luckay!
13) Darkflame - I owe you a dollar. x__x. I hope I see you at more events, your Ice Climbers were fun!
13) BONK - Yooo. Thanks for the Jigglypuff dittos! If you're going to be here for the whole summer, hopefully we can team some time! It was wonderful seeing you again!
17) Duce? - You'll learn as you attend more events, study the characters over smash boards and as you play, and then I hope to see you beat me the next time we play!
17) Poyo - Yoooo. Thanks for teaming with me. o: Don't quit when you still have a significant margin of possibilities!
17) Twisted Steel - Our games before I left were fun, sorry that I was so tired! x_x. Thanks for the set, and the friendlies! I'll see you again, in the future!
17) Bionic - It was nice seeing you again, man! Hopefully I'll get to play you, at the next event!
17) Bloodynite - You should have used the power of Vermanubis. O:
17) Sheth - I hope to see you at more events! o:
17) Menace - We'll definitely team, sometime! Thanks for all of the games!

Zant - Thank you, for helping out before Pink and I played! I hope I'll get to see you more, at events!
Boss - Aaaaa. stop ending all of poyo's stocks in less than a minuteee.
Korn - We need to talk more! D: We didn't get to play at all, yesterday. x__x.
Tantalus - Wish you could have stayed later. D: It was wonderful seeing you again, though!
Coney - Thanks for hosting this event! It was really fun, especially since Poyo and I haven't attended an event since Pound. I'll definitely see you at the next one!
Exdia - DAWG. YO. YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT KOOL-AID. THAT WHOLE PACK. NINETY NINE CENTS. I'LL BRING THE STUFF FROM NOW ON, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Would anybody be capable of providing a ride for Poyo and I, in the future, to events? I'd hate to continue to request my father to do it, with his long-term spinal injury. I just want to know if anybody would be capable and willing to do it, for the next event that Coney host. We'll, of course, pay for gas. I find that asking now, instead of a week before the next event, would probably convenience everybody moreso. x_x.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Make it the 3rd or 4th Saturday of July to give it at least 3-4 weeks in between! The mistake is when people get a good thing goin' and then try to do it too frequently.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
IS THAT A SPLIT.

Chibo, Chibosempai, AlphaZealot, BBR-C, unity ruleset, ROB, Yellow card, AlphaZealot,AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot.

Authorities will arrive shortly through namesearch

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
That pic Coney posted is hilarious, especially since it isn't far off from what my hand does when the locks start.

Omni - Thanks for the split.
Seagull - Good set, next time when my my arm isn't locking I'ma whoop dat *** do ;)
Takeo - Don't just let me beat you, that was dumb. I'm going to learn Fox/Wolf/someone who can beat block/bomb strategy. Maybe Olimar.
SSR - Thanks I guess? It always seems like you're acting like I'm an overrated player whom you should be able to beat or something rofl.
Coney - Dope tournament you hosted.
PS - Stop getting angry mid-tourney, it wastes your money. Also "Finals, winners finals it doesn't matter I'm going to win." - PS foreseeing his "future victory" over me.

This game sucks.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
SSR - Thanks I guess? It always seems like you're acting like I'm an overrated player whom you should be able to beat or something rofl.
Coney - Dope tournament you hosted.
Nah I don't think your overratted. I just say I'm going to beat you to build mental readiness lmao. Plus I really feel like I can beat the really good players but I always choke in some form or fashion that's ********... After 3 or so years that kinda, well really pisses me off. The match I had with you I don't feel I choked but I do feel I wasn't ready for any of your shiz. I tried hard to think of what I could do lol (guess not hard enough) :p. I'll work hard tho this time no playing around.

And coney you did run an amazing tourny thank you

Ohh I found out my mk is worse than garbs (thank you random singles lol)

Make it the 3rd or 4th Saturday of July to give it at least 3-4 weeks in between! The mistake is when people get a good thing goin' and then try to do it too frequently.
You may want to make it third because otakon is on the last weekend of July and a lot of ppl may not be able to go.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I went +2 in mms

Good stuff kaffei, Korn, ssr, and Luckay for the matches, I learned a lot. Omni was playing at a very high level on Friday night so props to him for winning. I'll be practicing, I really had a great time.

Edit: and zant in melee! The last time I played melee in a tournament was magfest, I'm surprised I even won a game.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Few shout outs

Tant - thanks for the ride, fun hanging out as always
Anthony - I'm glad you got the rust off bro, I just could not do it this time, GGs
Urban - GGs, keep coming, you're tough
Exdia/Poyo combo is too much, couldn't breathe
Kaffie - GGs, I'll **** you up next time and won't sleep on you, out dittoin' ya boiiii, good stuff :)
Pink - Awesome teaming, sucks we lost the rematch to Seagull and PS but we put the fear in 'em when we beat 'em in winners.
NOID - Late night fun with you and Pink is too legit
Joe - Good job on 3rd, people should learn how to fight wolf, its so funny, keep it up.

Everyone else ggs, lets keep these hyped :017:

Don't do it the last week of July, prolly the 3rd week of July would work. Otakon is the end of July and we'll be at that.
IS THAT A SPLIT.

Chibo, Chibosempai, AlphaZealot, BBR-C, unity ruleset, ROB, Yellow card, AlphaZealot,AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot, AlphaZealot.

Authorities will arrive shortly through namesearch
LMAO, my mans PWII right hurr

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm sad you didn't put my name in that name search.

My opinion is that the inability to continue playing based on legitimate medical concerns is an excuse to not finish. They split, but whoever was in winners ended up getting more money anyway, at least that is what it looks like based on the results.

Neo/Coney/Anybody that saw Neo's hand(s), please contact me for details.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master

Uhh 5$ tournament lol, I wasn't feeling the tourney anymore, friendlies were much more fun. Plus it's not like I outplayed Kaffei, I timed him out on rainbow game 3 with like 20 more percent so I still have trouble against mk. Still testing things out for cot5.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

zak. I forgot the white controller with no springs on the triggers
I have it and i made sure nothing bad happened to it. I'll probably be at the next monthly or you can just pick it up from my house.

Coney - thanks for hosting an amazing tournament and it felt good to dair you to your death with mk. Almost knocked ya out ;3
1) Omni - Love playing my first mk teacher again and seeing that i have progressed
1) NEO - Sorry your hand/ arm got fff- up. Next time let me massage it before you match so it wont happen because if you let me do it during it, it wont work :p
3) Seagull - Gotta prove everyone wrong, don't ya? Well good **** and keep it up. It must be the 3" penis
4) Takeover - man why you gotta do this to me? Knock me out of winners and losers in one day. 'facepalm'
5) Kaffei4Lunch - Damn your mk is a pain, keep it up
5) Logic - Not so tough are ya now? That V came back to get you in the ***. Better put your headphones in now ;D
7) Pink Fresh - you owe me brawls
7) NOID - I need you to teach me the samus MU man. Let me know when we can hang
9) EE - It was nice seeing you again
9) Lol. - Never played or heard of you. But, keep it up
9) Slikvik - got your controller dude
9) SSR - gotta do that 3 some sometime and also you got a comfy lap ^_^
13) Tiger - gosh i am such a n00b
13) Luckay4Lyphe - Nice to see you again, i gotta show you my improved pit
13) Darkflame - my future partner <3, can't wait to see you again. I'm gonna miss you =)
17) Duce? - GGs earlier ;3
17) Poyo - man i was so scared to face you @.@''''
17) Twisted Steel - GGs
17) Bionic - Nice to see you again, can you help me fix one of my SD cards?
17) Bloodynite - Man I am always happy to see you :D. You need to give me your number so we can text. Also, I enjoyed those 80% combos dark and i pulled on you. That Ganon punch felt SO good :p

@everyone: It was nice to be back and to see you guys all again. Hope to see you next month ;3

edit: Blood, you didn't win... that match was canceled due to tournament. Your arguement tis invalid (smirk)

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
oh hey a BBR ruleset member

F*** YOU UNITY RULESET!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU S*** ON GANON EVEN FURTHER!?!?!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!

Shoutouts

Takeover - didn't really talk to you that much let alone get a few friendlies in
EE -ggz in friendlies hehe managed to win some for once but overall i still got ***** haha
Lol. - FOOL WE SHOULD'VE DONE ANOTHER JIGGS GANON MM
Slikvik - good games man that wario..... can't grab it LIKE EVER... i should practice perfecting the grab release or actually not be stupid and follow up with a nair to rack up damage and then fsmash in kill range
SSR - man i didn't get to play you in friendlies cuz both of us would be out from zak or someone else..
Tiger - I beat your MK your arguement is invalid haha well idk but those were some good matches and i think you're right that i did somehow improve from before but i don't really get how.... oh well and those doubles matches were amazing but whenever i got grabbed FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Luckay4Lyphe - FREE PIT IS FREE
Darkflame - man good games but i HATE THE IC MU I JUST HATE IT!!!! GAAAAAH but those doubles were amazing but i just hated it whenever you 2 would grab infinite me *insert rage here*
Poyo - lol those melee games were lolzy and i suck so bad at it haha
Bionic - good games mah boi hehehe but that ganon wario match was funny trying to go for the grab release until the edge "OMG I GOT!!! YOUR ALMOST THERE!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Bloodynite - GET BETTER SCRUB
Menace - good stuff man we should try teaming for dubz sometime since we arn't that bad even though its a team... with GANON. singles was fun but **** YOU UNITY RULESET atleast i got my revenge in friendlies afterwards hehe
Exdia- You DARE try to KNEE OF JUSTICE ME in my LAIR?? YOU MUST DIE
Boss- those freaking 9 hammers....
Coney- great tourney mah boi and it was fun even though it was my 1st tourney since pound but SERIOUSLY???? BRACKET ME WITH ALL CHAIN GRAB MUS??!?!? WHAT THE HELL MAN?!!?

edit: Blood, you didn't win... that match was canceled due to tournament. Your arguement tis invalid (smirk)

Coney

Smash Master
sorry for getting a lot of the characters wrong, fellas! thanks for being so patient with me, too. yall've been switching a lot lately!

ESAM said:
Neo/Coney/Anybody that saw Neo's hand(s), please contact me for details.
not much to say! it legitimately looked like that picture, his hand was flailing everywhere and twitching and stuff. it's been a concern in the past for him too, so it's absolutely genuine, it just happens to him occasionally

Top Bottom