• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

az aftermath results

Duff0

Smash Ace
entry fee 10

pro singles

1: silly kyle (peach)
1: duff0 (marth fox) (split... well kyle won in winners but we went to eat before grand finals and neither of us wanted to play so we split with him getting a bit more...)
3: K9 (falco mk)
4: Cloudfox (pit mario)
5: Jane (oli)
5: Hades (yoshi)
7: Yoshiken (yoshi)
7: Anjila (lucario)
9: Rave Remix (tl)
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw)
9: Tommy (snake ddd)
9: Stevo (mario dk)
13: WickedD (zelda)
13: Wolfwood (kirby)
13: Chris B (tl)
13: Derp Da Berp (luigi wario idk)

singles amateur (for those who didnt make it out of pools)
1: Lance E
2: Fox Fire Mage
3: Bakasarou
4: fatts
5: Daniel B

doubles

1: silly ****
2: I never met-a-knight I liked
3: *****z
4: silly **** 2
5: spamalot
5: Astromusic
7: GAY AND punch

ill do shoutouts in another post

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LOL Good s*** on first, Kyle. Got characters used? Any brackets? Entry fee? Payouts?

Duff0

Smash Ace
shoutouts:

1: silly kyle: gg's i feel today was the day you proved you were better than me, i really mean it
3: K9: your hand sucks
4: Cloudfox: to be completely honest im scared to play against your pit it pooped on me in doubles
5: Jane: i love you haha. tehas
5: Hades: it was really chill to reunite with you man
7: Yoshiken: i played you for the first time and i was impressed. coolie
7: Anjila: well ive never played you but you seem nice
9: Rave Remix: first time playing you too, good friendlies
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[: never face matched but obviously =] is > than =)
9: Tommy: i enjoy your company. thanks for letting me use your controller
9: Stevo: gg's sir
13: WickedD: nice to meet you, good zelda
13: Wolfwood: didn't get to play you or really talk much but... you are a nice guy
13: Chris B: you look a lot like pc chris
13: Derp Da Berp: i enjoy your company as well,

1: Lance E: sorry about the pools miscommunication, but it all worked out in the end, right?
2: Fox Fire Mage: you said you wanted to play my fox but idk i just forgot or something sorry

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Payout

1: silly kyle (peach) - $80
1: duff0 (marth fox) - $64
3: K9 (falco mk) - $16

Sound about right?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh, I didn't notice that there was some pools play, my bad.

Okay, so

If there were 19 entrants...
Total Pot: $190

1: silly kyle (peach) - $115
1: duff0 (marth fox) - $75
3: K9 (falco mk) - $0?

Help :(

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Oh jeez that was my bad. I added 5 to 16 and accidentally got 19 somehow...

sorry about that

Jane

Smash Hero
1: silly kyle (peach) - good job. i knew you could do it! oh and give me larrys number so i can get my **** back because you're worthless. <3

1: duff0 (marth fox) we didnt play at all :< oh well, thanks for TO'ing it like a boss. if i ever think of that **** band name i'll tell you because million dollar bailout sucks lmao. love youuu.

3: K9 (falco mk) no one impressed me as much as you bro, goddamn! you raaaaaped me. i'll be coming for you though. you're my next target. and good **** taking a game off of kyle. you improved ******** amounts this time around, keep going.

4: Cloudfox (pit mario) dat mario. i will learn to play against it hahaha. good stuff though man. during our set i felt i was getting close but you put me away for good. next time we need to get mad friendlies in, or a money match or something. good stuff sir.

5: Jane (oli) i'm proud of you. nowhere to go but up.

5: Hades (yoshi) it was totes nice seeing you man! stayyy in AZ!! we lost soooo many good players including you :(

7: Yoshiken (yoshi) dude, you were on fire this tourney! and then i somehow put that fire out hahahahaha. seriously though, i was scared to face you. good **** regardless.

7: Anjila (lucario) we're teaming again next time! we were doing sexy things, you just gotta be better about those aura spheres haha.

9: Rave Remix (tl) i only played you in like 1.5 friendles and i was impressed. good ****.

9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw) i look forward to seeing you and your crew around more! you guys will improve fast if you start playing with us (ALL of us will improve, actually haha).

9: Tommy (snake ddd) tommy. i am so disappoint. i saw the ******** things you did. whatever though. love you.

9: Stevo (mario dk) damn, i wanted to play you in bracket. oh well, next time. good seeing you.

13: WickedD (zelda) i hope you learned some new things playing all these new players! we will see next smashfest.

13: Wolfwood (kirby) you were giving me problems in pools but i somehow overcame in bracket... somehow frigate worked for me... i still hate that stage. take me to rainbow all you want though, that stage is awesome haha.

13: Chris B (tl) i also look forward to smashing with you in the near future! we'll get that tink up and running in no time.

13: Derp Da Berp (luigi wario idk) you'll get out of this funk dude. just keep playing and keep a positive mindset. (and possibly smoke weeeed.....? :D)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
1: silly kyle: Cool stuff sexy Peach. I guess i'll pick peach back up, can't hurt =/
1: duff0: This will be settled "=) face" = better than all
3: K9: Cool dude
4: Cloudfox: Never got to play you but i'd love to next time
5: Jane: Good games, Will definitely work on not getting gayed under FD =)
5: Hades: Dem eggs man. I really enjoyed playing both of you yoshis, awesome stuff, I'll pick up someone with a reflector lol
7: Yoshiken: Fun matches with whatever various characters we used, That yoshi is the truth
7: Anjila: Loved the Pika and Rukario matches. Those were really fun. and those matches you had with kyle were awesome too, very entertaining to watch =)
9: Rave Remix: Awesome stuff man, thanks for hooking everything up, We enjoyed ourselves very much
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw) don't be sad =(
9: Tommy: Never got to play, but there's plenty mo' smash in the future, it'll happen. I like playing Snakes and D3s so it's bound to be entertaining
9: Stevo: Fun matches vs Mario, DK, and Ness. Wish we coulda got some more in before we left.
13: WickedD: We didn't get to play, but you're tucson, so it'll happen soon, Don't know how to fight Zelda, actually so we'll see how that goes lol
13: Wolfwood: We'll get those rematches next time, because even the first time we played i barely got to play you.
13: Chris B: Fun matches, friend. Good projectile walls you had going had lots of fun trying to approach
13: Derp Da Berp: Awesome matches man, I could tell you just didn't know the matchup, you were owning when i went MK. I know you'll want those revenge matches so just lemme know when =)

1: Lance E: Thanks for you know what.
2: Fox Fire Mage: Didn't get to play but you're here so it'll happen
3: Bakasarou: Fun MK vs Kirby matches on crazy stages XD. Nobody wants to die on Shadow Moses =/
4: fatts: My wiimote warrior, when i get him on that gamecube ya'll better watch out
5: Daniel B: mind is blank, who was this again? Sorry =(

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Damn I should've gone, it would've been an easy first place.

j/k i wouldn't of made it out of pools

I'm glad Jonny's moving up though.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:

1: silly kyle: gg's i feel today was the day you proved you were better than me, i really mean it
3: K9: your hand sucks
4: Cloudfox: to be completely honest im scared to play against your pit it pooped on me in doubles
5: Jane: i love you haha. tehas
5: Hades: it was really chill to reunite with you man
7: Yoshiken: i played you for the first time and i was impressed. coolie
7: Anjila: well ive never played you but you seem nice
9: Rave Remix: first time playing you too, good friendlies
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[: never face matched but obviously =] is > than =)
9: Tommy: i enjoy your company. thanks for letting me use your controller
9: Stevo: gg's sir
13: WickedD: nice to meet you, good zelda
13: Wolfwood: didn't get to play you or really talk much but... you are a nice guy
13: Chris B: you look a lot like pc chris
13: Derp Da Berp: i enjoy your company as well,

1: Lance E: sorry about the pools miscommunication, but it all worked out in the end, right?
2: Fox Fire Mage: you said you wanted to play my fox but idk i just forgot or something sorry
Next time I will play your Fox...and probably lose

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Great tourney! Soooo many new faces! Please come back, all of you <3

Singles Pro
1: Silly Kyle (peach) - Yay, congrats on getting 1st! I hope you can still keep it up once Chris returns. :bee: Our pool set was intense, I had a lot of fun!
1: Duff0 (marth fox) - It was really cool of you to come up with a Singles Amateur's for those who didn't make it out of pools! Also fighting you and Kyle was the funnest Doubles match I've had in a while
3: K9 (falco mk) - I hope you learn to relax your hands a bit while playing. I know it's probably hard, but try to learn not to become so stressed during your matches, and keep doing those stretches I showed you. I'll be sure to bring my oils to any upcoming tournaments just in case!
4: Cloudfox (pit mario) - Sick Pit there! Looks like we have our new KiraFlax
5: Jane (oli) - It was great teaming with you in Doubles! We will definitely have to do it again. Sorry about the excessive AS usage, rofl. I MIGHT try out Pika for Doubles next time, not sure.
5: Hades (yoshi) - Glad Kurtis and I were able to help you make it to this tournament! But I'm sorry you weren't feeling so well. I hope it didn't affect your gameplay too much.
7: Yoshiken (yoshi) - Keep placing high, babycakes <3
7: Anjila (lucario) - Learn more match-ups, you dingbat!
9: Rave Remix (tl) - It's always so entertaining playing against you C: I also heard you beat Hades in pools! Good job!
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw) - Dude, you are too fun. Please come to more tourneys!
9: Tommy (snake ddd) - Hmm, I honestly didn't feel like you were at the top of your usual game. You usually thrash me! Great stuff, regardless :)
9: Stevo (mario dk) - I'm sad that you didn't place higher!
13: WickedD (zelda) - Sick Zelda, from what I saw!
13: Wolfwood (kirby) - Didn't get to play you, but glad you showed up c:
13: Chris B (tl) - Didn't get to play you, but looks like we have a second Rave Remix on our hands!
13: Derp Da Berp (luigi wario idk) - What happened here? :C You'll place higher next time, I'm sure! Also, props for the sweet Threadless shirt :cool:

Singles Amateur
1: Lance E - Hey, congrats on winning Amateur's! I'm very glad you had fun despite not making it out of pools. Most folks would just become discouraged instead.
2: Fox Fire Mage - I'm sorry, I don't remember who this is :s
3: Bakasarou - You're fun. Come to more tourneys!
4: fatts - I didn't get to play you, but props for using a Wiimote!
5: Daniel B - Don't remember who this is either ;_; sorry

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
thanks duffy

silly kyle (peach):our matches were fun. I wish I could play you more it's such good experience every time

duff0 (marth fox) (split... well kyle won in winners but we went to eat before grand finals and neither of us wanted to play so we split with him getting a bit more...)

K9 (falco mk): good **** manit's cool to see you do so well, get some magic cards with that dough and I'll play you

Cloudfox (pit mario): good matches man I got lucky in that 1st match. I look forward to some more matches in the future. you name is off putting

Jane (oli): worst matchup ever, I need to get better with ICs and kirby

Hades (yoshi):taking a game off you in a MM made me happy, you used to 3-2 stock me all the time I think (dont remember exactly but you ***** me hard all the time) I admit that I barely talked when I was new, but hopefully next time you come down you'll remember me? then we can MM a little more $5 next time (nobody tell him about the pennies)

Yoshiken (yoshi):I named my yoshi after you, my firstborn child is next in line XD lol jk

Anjila (lucario): MM next time

Rave Remix (tl): it was cool to see you have a good tourney

Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw):you rock dude, I loved watching your matches

Tommy (snake ddd): you know it's tommy's wii if it has a bong on the title screen XD

WickedD (zelda):sweet Zelda it was really fun playing you. I'm going to start making mistakes WORTH making lol ggs

Wolfwood (kirby): I wish I could have made it there earlier, I need to get better badly... I'm off to practice now <3 ICs and kirby

Bakasarou:fortune cookies are racist... also wal-mart. you made this tourney so fun :D please come again next time

fatts: dude get a GCC you could get really good but first you need to actually be able to control your character

13: Wolfwood (kirby) you were giving me problems in pools but i somehow overcame in bracket... somehow frigate worked for me... i still hate that stage. take me to rainbow all you want though, that stage is awesome haha.
I need to study this matchup, next time I'd like to get a shot in with my ICs...I would kill for japes and port town to be legal again. also next time we do sopo vs solomar MM

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Singles Pro

1: Silly Kyle (Skank) - You better use that money for Genesis bitch.

1: Duff0 (Marth/Fox) - Fox....dick move. I think every time I died was because of one of those upward flip kicks.

3: K9 (Falco/MK) - We didn't get to play man. Next time though.

4: Cloudfox (Pit/Mario) - I still haven't played you at all, but it was nice seeing you again.

5: Jane (Oli) - nice job getting 5th. but I'll be there to stop you next time.

5: Hades (Yoshi) - Didn't get to play you either, but it was also nice to see you again. Hopefully we'll get to play before you go.

7: Yoshiken (Yoshi) - So close, but I couldn't put you away. Next time though...

7: Anjila (Lucario) - Also pretty close matches, but yeah I wasn't playing as well as I would have liked to. I'll definitely get some thrashing done next time.

9: Rave Remix (TL) - Man it seems like so long since we've seen you. Nice to see you again. We should play next time.

9: Sad Face (G&W) - Hopefully we'll be getting some games in the near future.

9: Tommy (Snake/DDD) - worthless.

9: Stevo (Mario/DK) - based on our convo we both won't playing our best. next time, DDD will have his revenge.

13: WickedD (Zelda) - I hope you had an awesome time man. We'll let you know when to request off for the next tourney. You need to go to more tourneys.

13:Wolfwood (Kirby) - I do have some distinct music lol. nice seeing you again man.

13: Chris B (TL) - i look forward to playing you more. Playing against Wolf is interesting.

13: DerpDaBerp (Luigi/Wario) - fucking godamnit. smoke weed.

Singles Amateur

1: Lance E - Falcon dittos...one day....

3: Bakasarou - I enjoyed meeting you man. Playing Pokemon was hella fun.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Was really cool coming to a tourney here. Glad I got atleast one tourney before I leave, I'm still hoping for another.

1: silly kyle (peach) - Kyle! Was really cool to see you again, you've been improving a lot.
1: duff0 (marth fox) -Duffy was fun seeing you again even though I still get ***** by your marth LOL. ggs

3: K9 (falco mk) - Was really fun meeting you (even though aparently we met before I left... xD). I'm glad we teamed, even though we ended up getting third I'm pretty happy with how we played. GG's in singles, I hate fighting falco so much after they figure out the matchup I shouldn't of mm'd you friday :p.

4: Cloudfox (pit mario) - ggs in dubz, that one game where it was just you and me and I was just jumping around for like 2 minutes before I got an fsmash I was soo hyped during LOL.

5: Jane (oli) - Dang doing work with that 5th place Jane. Kinda glad we didn't have to play because I usually lose to olis unless I play like hours of friendlies with them before the tournament LOL.

7: Yoshiken (yoshi) - Thanks so much for housing me. It's always cool meeting other yoshi mains. btw what you said with your sarcasm was exactly how I felt when I met bwett who was considered a top yoshi shortly after I got into the scene. You should get skype/add me so I can put you in the yoshi chat :p.

7: Anjila (lucario) - Thanks for housing me xD. It was cool meeting you and kurtis even though I helped prevent him from getting his homework done LOL. It's definitely a good thing I didn't stay with you guys saturday night because my brother didn't wake up to drive my mom out before she took the car so I was still in phoenix until like 8pm xD.

9: Rave Remix (tl) - Thanks again for housing me. It was really cool meeting you. We hung out like all day sunday then texted so not really much left to say besides good **** 2-0'ing me in pools xD.

9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw) - LOL yeah your a really nice guy. It's been sooo long since I've seen anyone actually main G&W everyone just seconds him xD.

9: Tommy (snake ddd) - I was looking forward to playing you and seeing how much you've improved, because I've seen your results have been much higher xD.

9: Stevo (mario dk) - omg I'm so glad I got to play you because I've wanted revenge ever since I lost in that round robin tourney LOL. I probably woulda gone ddd at CS if I lost game 2 because I really didn't want to lose the set. I'm not sure if me asking about ddd messed with your head because you seemed to make more mistakes game 2 xD.

13: WickedD (zelda) - Good **** maining zelda, and you and kyle do sound reaalllly similar lol.

13: Wolfwood (kirby) - I did sorta remember you, and now I'm sure we met at least before we left. We hung out for a while and actually talked some so I'm pretty sure I'll remember you xD. Anyway ggs in our mm. I'm not doing a 500 penny mm though LOL

13: Chris B (tl) - ggs in pools

13: Derp Da Berp (luigi wario idk) - ggs, you've gotten so much better xD. Was really cool seeing you again and talking. It sucks you got first seed in pools and then 0-2'd in bracket. I did that at my first indiana tournament lol, beat hilt and hylian for first seed then just lose twice it's really frustrating :(

2: Fox Fire Mage - ggs lol
4: fatts - why do you use a wiimote? ._.

Also not sure who it was but wanted to apologize to whoever I yelled at in mine and derps tourney match. I had a small headache all through dubz and pools and I'm normally not nearly that snappy.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well, bracket was a major bummer. But pools were fun and I got in a good amount of friendlies. Most of all it was good to see old and new faces everywhere, you guys keep me coming (lol).
Here's to the community and not the game it surrounds.

silly kyle: Apart from beating Duffy in winner's there weren't really any surprises. You better rep at Genesis. :cool:

duff0: One of my favorite smashers ever. We should share some songs sometime.

K9: It was so good to see you again. Kira's an idiot lol.

Cloudfox: Not sure I've played you at all yet. I look forward to it.

Jane: You'll be getting in the money very soon. I remember when we first met at AiaB and I mained Yoshi :p Your progress makes it seem like such a long time ago

Hades: HAADDEEESSSS! I ****ing love you, man. Even after you being gone, I still have the most fun in friendlies fighting you. AZ at heart

Yoshiken: You're such a smart player. It spills over into your other characters. It's always good to see you.

Anjila: lol, thanks about the shirt. Now that I think about it, I could see some designing of yours selling on threadless. It was exciting to see you and Jonny team. I look forward to playing you when I get out of this funk.

Rave Remix: RAAAAAAVE! My other favorite smasher ever! I'm so proud of you for beating Hades. Our matches are always SO CLOSE. The faster you get at punishing mistakes the more quickly you'll show everyone how effective a player you are. <3 you man.

Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[: It was really cool meeting you. you're definitely chill enough to be in the Tucson crew lol. Still have my number?

Tommy: It's cool to see you actually using DDD in tournament. Now to start winning
>winning

Stevo: I got *****. What a surprise.

WickedD: I dunno if the bracket discouraged you, but I hope you had fun at least.

Wolfwood: Sorry for telling you off during my match with Hades lol. I haven't played you in a while, but I can just tell your IC's will **** me

Chris B: Nothing wrong with being Rave's padawan :p

Lance E: Not sure I met you. Wassup

Fox Fire Mage: Dem Shoryukens!

Bakasarou: I think you and Prime will get along juuust fine

fatts: Don't think I met you either. Salutations

Daniel B: wait there's a Daniel B and a Chris B?...

Javier: what the fuck man

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I totally wish I had the time to do shoutouts and not seem like a jerk, but I have a midterm in my Calculus 4 class later this week, and I have some intense studying and work to do. You all were awesome, and it was definitely one of the best tournaments we have had!

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Thank you guy's for running the tournament. It was a ton of fun. I also want to say thank you the TO because he did a fantastic job under such a hectic scene.

I'm just gonna talk about the people I played. I hope to verse the rest of you later on.
1: silly kyle (peach) You destroyed me with your peach but I had so much fun versing her.
3: K9 (falco mk) Link vs. CF was so much fun and your link is amazing. We will have to do that match again someday
7: Anjila (lucario) You're lucario was a beast.
9: Sad Face =[=[=[=[=[ (gaw) Do I have to say anything?
9: Tommy (snake ddd) We will have to have Falcon Ditto's sometime soon and you can show me how to operate snake a little better as well

Fox Fire Mage - We will have to have more matches in the distant future
Bakasarou - You're such a fun person to play

Top Bottom