• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 1 Results

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Singles Results: (38 Entrants)
1. Kels
2. Tink
3. Dart
4. Rat
5. Sveet
5. ORLY
7. Kirk
7. Me14K
9. Arty
9. Metroid
9. Sago
9. Scythe
13. Hindawg
13. Bzoo
13. Cykofox
13. Lanceinthepants
17. Looshkin
17. KG
17. Pron
17. Hore
17. Leo
17. Mars
17. Jesus Omega
17. Zero
25. Al
25. Gem
25. Gooey
25. Afrobandit
25. Butter
25. Gello
25. Reneblade
25. Dave

[collapse=Singles Bracket Image][/collapse]

Teams Results (9 Entrants)
1. Kels&Tink
2. Dart&ORLY
3. Cunning&Lance
4. Scythe&Sage
5. KirkQ&Average Cigarette
5. Me14K&Reneblade
7. Rat&Sveet
7. Gooey&Leo

metroid1117

Smash Master
Tink - We didn't get to play much, but great job getting 2nd! Marth dittos were fun, thanks a lot for the tips.
Dart - I'm glad I finally got to play your Marth in serious matches after hearing so much about you! Great games and thanks for the tips after the match, I had a lot of fun! We should Pichu ditto next time :p.
Sveet - Again, thank you so much for hosting this, it was a blast! We finally got to play each other after what, 2 years? Great games in the money match, it was a well-deserved win for you.
ORLY - OMG FALCON PUNCH FTW. Fun times as usual, I need to learn the Falcon match-up more before I can beat you!
Me14K - Great job beating Scythe and getting 7th! TMB represent!
Arty - It was great to see you again! We need to play friendlies next time though - I still haven't beat your Samus yet!
Metroid - Wow he sucks.
Sago - Great games, man! Our matches were always close, it was pretty much trading off who destroyed who. I look forward to playing you again!
Scythe - Shaking hands twice is the way to go :p. I wish we got to play friendlies, you're another person I still haven't beat yet!
Bzoo - I wish you beat ORLY so I didn't have to lose to someone who beat me in pools! I wish we got in some friendlies, but I'll definitely play you next time!
Cykofox - Playing friendlies with you before singles was a lot of fun! Mario vs Fox was a really close game, we should try it again next time!
Looshkin - I haven't played you in a LONG time haha. We have to do Ganon dittos next time so I can avenge my losses from years ago!
Leo - I had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you before the tourney - we have to do it again next time!
Mars - It's been a long time since I last saw you at the Cave haha. Good games in friendlies, it was a lot of fun!
Al - Good games in pools, I'm sorry that you weren't playing on point though. We should definitely play friendlies again like at ORLY's house!
Gooey - I'm glad I got to play you before and after the tournament, I had a lot of fun! Thanks a lot for the tips, I didn't know those subtle things about the game. I'm sorry you forgot about the money match though :(.
Butter - Great games in friendlies and pools, man! Peach vs. Marth is a really hard match-up; I'm sure you'll get it down after more experience and practice. I'll see you next time!
Reneblade - I'm glad that I finally got to meet you after seeing so many of your videos! It was great playing friendlies with you before the tourney, we should definitely do it again next time!

Anyone else I played but didn't mention - Great games, and thanks for playing me! I had a lot of fun at this tourney, and you guys played a huge role in that. I hope to see you guys again!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Im not doing shoutouts cause i never do them anyways, instead i'll do some awards:

Best rookie performance: Zero
Best mindset: Metroid
Best competitive strategy (rookie): Jesus Omega
Most improved: Lance, Hindawg
Highest Ranking Brawl Player: Arty, Scythe, Sago (tied)
Lowest Ranking Brawl Player: Bzoo
Best Returning Rusty Old ****er: Me14K, KirkQ

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Good stuff to Kels for winning, but someone's gotta step up and start beating him. He's been dominating MW for forever now, what's the deal guys

Tink

Smash Hero
just wait till videos.....everyones getting soooo close to beating him now that its only a matter of time =DD.

shout outs later, but i had a great time here and was defff one of the more fun smashing grounds....sooo many ppl came out!

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
nice bracket image, mw is amazing

i remember when we tore the back off a case of miller lite and put the bracket on that at vro's house

ORLY

Smash Master
i gotta stop losing to scrub *** sheiks

every set i lost in both singles and doubles were because of ****ing sheik

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Haha, nice Tink. yeah i have mad respect for Kels for dominating so hard, but at the same time I kinda expect more from the MW stepping it up, especially you tink. you've been around forever man, you've got a region to (re)claim as yours. darkrain's gone now and back in the day it was you guys, so now it's just you man. keep pushing it and don't forget how long you've been around and where you came from

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, honestly its because the MW isnt that greatt of a region that we all keep improving slowly together....kels is great, but he could be better, and he keeps improving with us and its great for us to have a good goal.....i mean, kelly goes from losing to linguini at his first pound appearance, and then a year later coming a match away from beating hax on his way to 9th.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Quick shoutouts

Rat- I will defeat you one day!
Chris- Good stuff but I felt like I choked it away game 3 as Sheik.
Leo- Shoutouts to getting triple kneed more times than I can count in our friendlies. :D
Reneblade- That backrub was ****ing amazing!
Lance/Cyko- Wtf I got *****. Good stuff gettin better guys.
Metroid- Yea we do need to play more friendlies. Hopefully at the next SG you go to!

Edit:
shout-outs to the bracket for being super lopsided.
This times infinity.

Scythe

Smash Master
lololol at the bracket image good **** joe

ggs with everyone
i'll get my revenge!
also get ***** kels, you can't go falco on me!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
1. Kels - Good **** winning kels. Pools were fun, you telling me to shield pressure you mindgamed me XD
2. Tink- Damn tink you looked really good out there. I am definitely a fan of your style. Also, thx for the complements during teams.
3. Dart- You walking around the venue with the box of cereal made me laugh. Definitely looking forward to you coming out in August.
4. Rat- I probably say this in all my shoutouts to you, but I always enjoy talking to you Rat.
5. Sveet- Good stuff hosting and thanks for the complements. GGs in the MM
5. ORLY- The set on Mute City was too good cowboy. "Hey look I'm Woody, Howdy, Howdy, Howdy"
7. Kirk- Good to see you kirk. Hopefully we can hangout/smash sometime in the future before you join the real world.
7. Me14K- Super intense set. GGs
9. Scythe- We only got to play a couple friendlies :(. Good to see you.
13. Bzoo- Good games in pools and the MM. I'm sure if you are practiced up the games would be alot closer.
13. Cykofox- Really close set. GGs
17. Looshkin- Had never really gotten to play you before. GGs
17. Pron- Didn't recognize you at first without your beard XD
17. Jesus Omega- Good to meet you and Average Cig. You guys are super chill.
25. Gem- Good to meet you, keep rocking the wavebird XD
25. Reneblade- Hey thx for the support Chris. TEAM INDIANA (even tho you live in Illinois traitor!) GGs
25. Dave- Hey good **** helping out with the bracket. From what I saw you had it on lock.

GGs to everybody I played. I had a blast.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Had fun. My most played matchup at this was falco dittos as i have retired from playing falcon vs falco.

Ill have videos uploading tonight as i go to bed hopefully, otherwise they will uppin tommorrow.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Tink- Rooting for you soooo much during that match with Kels. Keep it up, you'll get him soon.
Dart- Quit hittin' on Princess Peach. She's taken.
Rat- Good stuff in friendlies (I can beat your Donkey Kong!!!! Yeahyuz!)
Sveet- Good tournament as always (and you were really on fire in our pool! good stuff); I still want more CP stages. I'm tired of battlefield...
Arty- I will never play falco against you again xP
Lanceinthepants- Appreciate the support for the wavebird. Everyone's a hater
Looshkin- GGs in friendlies. I'll figure out the DI on that dthrow someday...
KG- tightest match I've ever played, I was happy to go out like that. Good stuff.
Pron- The paragon of focus; only removed the headphones to pick stages. It must work, you ***** me.
Mars- Solid Marth, as always. GGs
Zero- See? I told you you should've been coming to these, look at how far you made it!
Gem- Hey, that's me! Hi self!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
everyone who i see regularly you know i love you, so im just gonna shout-out the new ppl i met.

metroid - Nice to meet you man, your marth is very good.

special K - nice to meet you too! luigi dittos and falcon dittos, toooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

choppin up the vids right now

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts!
1. Kels - Sheik
2. Tink - Sheik
3. Dart - Didn't drop a game til winners finals
4. Rat - We never got to play really :/ good teamin for friendlies
5. Sveet - thank you for hosting joe <3
5. ORLY - thanks for teaming bud, gotta stop killing me though!
7. Kirk - good to see you, i definitely stole our set in pools
7. Me14K - wow, haven't seen or played you since smym10 in our crew battle
9. Arty - good to see you, never played or talked though :/
9. Metroid - impressive grab game. work on the rest of your game and your marth will be tricky to beat
9. Sago - Good to see you sam! wish we could have played but you fobbed up :(
9. Scythe - thanks for the warm up game before the set with tink <3
13. Hindawg - eric! good stuff in pools. don't get so discouraged.
13. Bzoo - Glad you showed up barney, <3
13. Cykofox - Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
13. Lanceinthepants - Our set count may be in my favor but i always feel like our games are so even. good stuff in teams, can't wait to hang in august.
17. Looshkin - good to see you nick, don't bicker with your teammate that will keep the synergy going.
17. KG - good stuff making bracket
17. Pron - Adam, you peoria canceled dave so hard with me :/
17. Hore - Joey! <3
17. Leo - You made brackets matt! :) keep it up
17. Mars - Sup, i'll teach you how to marth someday
17. Jesus Omega - good stuff in pools man
17. Zero - way to make bracket!
25. Al - Cheato, :(
25. Gem - I don't remember you sorry :/
25. Gooey - Dammit dave! I'm soooo happy that you're enthused about playing again.
25. Afrobandit - AfroTHUNDERRRRRRRRR
25. Butter - ?
25. Gello - i think i had you in pools, good stuff
25. Reneblade - <3
25. Dave - DBD keep it up you and loosh will do better

shoutouts to special k, sorry about that i meant the cereal. it sucks. <3

Special shoutouts to JesiahTEG for hating on the midwest, seriously **** sheik.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
btw dart, me14k wasn't the peach in the crew battle at SMYM10 (unless there was another crew battle i didnt know about).

Arty

Smash Lord
Great tourney. Had an awesome time and it was nice seeing everyone. Melee is still very fun!

Special shoutout to my match against KirkQ where everyone in the crowd screamed back air, but I did nair :(

Smash Cadet
1. Kels - Good seeing you again man. You have to train me in the ways of the Fox.
2. Tink - Great seeing you as always dude. You will get Kelly one of these days lol. Probably see you in the next few days. Go buy a humidifier.
3. Dart - Good stuff man. Sheik is a *****, and everyone who plays her is an HIV+ ****... including myself.
4. Rat - Samus is to good.
5. Sveet - Great tournament, as always dude. We have to actually play a few matches one of these days lol.
5. ORLY - Perhaps if I was a real "Smash Brother", I would pick a good main, lol. GGs as always.
7. Me14K - GGs in pools. Your Peach is sooo smooth.
9. Arty - Good seeing you again. Let me know when the next Brawl/Melee is, so I can let my buddy know.
9. Metroid - GGs.
9. Sago - Fun times, as always.
17. Looshkin - Once again, we didn't get to play/talk much, which makes me sad. :(
17. Hore - Scrub. Quit playing Fox and learn to play a good character.
17. Mars - Great seeing you as always. I will quit johnin so much, and make sure we can smash at least once a week. You almost had me in that MM lol.
25. Al - Sorry we didn't get to really talk.
25. Afrobandit - Dude, you have gotten SOOOOO much better in the last few months. Keep up the great work. Great seeing you again, and great matches in Pools and Bracket. Remember dude... there is always gonna be at least one a match. :p

darkatma

Smash Hero
Good stuff to Kels for winning, but someone's gotta step up and start beating him. He's been dominating MW for forever now, what's the deal guys
It's coz Chicago is too far away for anyone in STL to make the drive, otherwise I'd be whooping him regularly :p

What's up with teams guys? 38 singles entrants but only 9 teams? Laughable!

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, alot of ppl showed up that were newer, so didnt do teams, and then alottt of ppl showed up later in the day....happens :/.

Kels88

Smash Lord
It's coz Chicago is too far away for anyone in STL to make the drive, otherwise I'd be whooping him regularly :p

What's up with teams guys? 38 singles entrants but only 9 teams? Laughable!
lmao I've come down there twice and whooped you. Step it up. You're only victory against me was in teams at SMYM.

Me14k

Smash Lord
In response to Sveet calling me a rusty old f***...I have a blister on my thumb that is evidence of my lack of videogame fingers...

Kels - gotta love how you win a tournament despite sleepy johns
Tink - I love how our peaches are so different...i wish i could play as relaxed as your peach and get the job done
Dart - i met you last summer at kirk (the brawl players) house..not smym...it was great meeting you again. You're a stud.
Rat - Really good set. I'm excited to re-watch it thanks to reneglade's recording. Gotta have a rematch soon.
Sveet - THanks for hosting. You are cool. I will beat your fox next time.
ORLY - Thanks for always inviting me to your smashfests..I'm going to start coming more as I now think I want to get back in the scene..
Arty - it was nice seeing you since we won doubles last summer. I wish we had time for friendlies.
Sago - i still dont get how your fsmash killed both myself and reneblade
Scythe - You don't realize how hard it was to adjust to your style of falco play after playing two falcos in a row...throughout our set you kept mindgaming me like nuts!
Lanceinthepants - I think my comment to scythe can be attributed to your falco mindgames the set before I played him haha
Looshkin - i like your ganon.
Hore - I like your aggressive fox play style!
Mars - You should grow some hair..I miss it
Al - Always love seeing you..I learned how to play against fox/falco from you back at the cave..
Gooey
Reneblade - great playing teams with you! I am not going to john about you losing 7 lives at mushroom kingdom2 :)

Top Bottom