• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xxmasal22xx's CHR0 Extractor

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Hey guys!. This is the thread for my CHR0 Extractor. It is written in python. This is a modification to ForOhForError's Brres Seperator, so that when run, it lets you choose a file, and it will then search through that file for CHR0 animations. If it finds any, it will extract them to the same directory as the original file is in.

This program is very helpful for files that cannot be opened normally, or files with many CHR0's in them. It will be of great use for the Tales of Brawl Projects, as well as just about any other process that requires CHR0 extraction.

To use the program, and start extracting CHR0's follow these easy steps:
1. Double-click on "CHR0 Extractor.py"
2. Wait for it to load, then choose the file to extract the CHR0's from
3. Wait for it to finish the extraction, then go to the directory of the file you selected.
4. DONE! your CHR0's should be all extracted and there!

NOTE1: This does not fix the CHR0's to work in Brawl. You will have to manually do that.
NOTE2: You need to keep everything that comes in the download in the same folder.

Credit:
ForOhForError - for the original Brres Seperator
Tcll - for explaining certain things to me

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkhow7jkdr6knmm

Enjoy guys!!!

PS: If there is any problems, PM me on here, or on KCMM. Also, try it out, lemme know how i could improve it.

xxmasal22xx

Smash Cadet
Why has nobody responded??? I have gotten 6 downloads for my program but you all so graciously decide that feedback isnt needed? lol please someone give me feedback on how i can improve this.

Thanx guys.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I'm downloading this right now to see if I can get some chr0 with ease.

Edit:

There isn't any .exe in the DL link, I cannot use the program. Fix it and PM me on Kitty corps as I rarely lurk in this forums.

Top Bottom