• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FNB North presents: L.I.R.R. - STREAM: http://www.twitch.tv/vVv_Chibosempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Smash Master
FNB North comes together to bring a regional that Long Island has never seen before!

*AIB LINK*: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12227 - MAKE SURE TO CLICK "I AM ATTENDING"!

$5 VENUE FEE!!! This venue is amazing and offers:
-Two floors of LARGE ROOMS!
-Amazing parking
-Snacks and beverages at cheap prices
-SO MANY *COMFY* CHAIRS
-Chinese food place, taco bell, and more food places right across the street!
-And the venue owners are awesome!

I was finally able to get the owners to make the venue fee $6 - which is a bargain (ask anybody that came to Uprise of Long Island #5).

THIS EVENT WILL BE STREAMED!!!

Venue Address:
941 Hempstead Turnpike
Franklin Square, NY 11010

Venue phone number: (516)-233-2674

Vinnie's phone number: (516)-941-5881​

EVENTS:
Venue Fee: $6.00
Doubles: $5.00 per person, $10.00 per team.
Singles: $10.00 per person.
LATE REGISTRATION FEE: +$5 - DO NOT ARRIVE/REGISTER LATE.
Random singles: $5.00 per person *will only happen if there's time*

STORE HOURS: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

SCHEDULE:
11:00AM - Store opens. Set-up begins, registration begins.
*note* I will be sitting a desk with my laptop when registration starts, up until it closes. I will not be walking around the venue, asking who is entering.
12:00PM - Registration CLOSES. Doubles Starts. No, this will not be delayed or changed.
2:00PM - Singles pools begins.
5:00PM - Singles bracket starts.
Random singles will be happening if there is time.

PLEASE BE THERE ASAP. Don't be late or you will be charged a late fee, or discluded altogether.

RULES
- 3 Stock
- 8 min. time limit
- Ledge grab limit: 40
- No Items
- Double Elimination
- All standing and walking infinites are banned except for ICs
- Mk's Infinite cape is BANNED
- DSR: You cannot counterpick the same stage you won on in a set unless the opponent agrees on it.
- First round consists of all characters being chosen by a blind pick. (Disputes settled by Rock-Paper-Scissors). The first stage will then be determined by a stage strike method. Players take turn striking out neutral stages until only one stage remains, which is the stage that is played. After the first match is over, each player bans one stage that can not be used in counterpicks.
- If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
- If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD, the person who initiated the attack wins. IF the victory is shown that the person who was swallowed won, then the win goes to them bc they broke out of the swallow, whether the player's realized it or not.
- If there is a dispute over controller ports then the two will rock paper scissors (best of 3) to determine who will be in which port.
- Each set is Best of 3. Loser's Finals, Winner's Finals, and Grand Finals are all Best of 5.
- If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
- You may not distract (ex: screaming at them to get out of an infinite) your opponent, penalty is a loss for that match of the set.

PAYOUTS:

Singles

1st -48%
2nd -24%
3rd - 12%
4th - 8%
5th - 4%
5th - 4%

Doubles

1st - 58%
2nd - 28%
3rd- 9%
4th - 5%

STAGES:

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat

Counter Picks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise

SET-UP LIST
1. Vinnie
2. Will
3. CoonTail
4. CoonTail
5. Raptor
6. Raptor
7. Raptor
8. Pelca - maybe - Wii
9. vVv Rapture = full setup & stream
10. Heavy Garbage - maybe
11. Pane - maybe - Wii
12. MalcolmM - Wii

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
This sounds nice, would def. love to go if I have time.
Love the $5 fee for venue and doubles, more teams for will sign up.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Hype!

Also - we need setups! We have four so far! There's no discount for bringing a setup, since the venue fee already got lowered to $5 - but please still bring one, for the sake of the tournament! Post here if you're bringing one so we can add you to the list.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I'll bring a setup. Also, idk what you're doing for streaming, but I can bring an entire streaming setup if you need it, plus my mic and webcam if you need it. Up to you.

And yeah I'll be playing, too.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I'll bring 3 setups I guess. :/ Just wish my cheap *** still got a discount though. ;-;
Oh and HYPE for the manly setup :D and Hype in general.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Vinnie I'm bringing a setup too, besides the stream setups, ******. xD

EDIT: I second a MvC3 side event

Vinnie

Smash Master
Updated with Pre-reg list so far!

@ Mechwarrior / Rapture - I'm not experienced AT ALL with other games so I wouldn't be able to ref if somebody had a dispute in another game... I'll consider it though and talk to my co-hosts. I'd like if this event was focused on brawl, though.

And also, our top MvC3 players (Zucco, dmbrandon, etc) will be going to EVO, so that's another reason why it wouldn't be the best idea.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
True, but then they wouldn't take our money in MvC3. :)

Also, I officially entered as The Hero Long Island Deserves, so I better see that in the results.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Vinnie, you're a ******.

With that said, with FNB in the title and a $5 venue fee, I'll consider being here
bringing FNB obviously.

Good **** repping us up there. =D

CoonTail

Smash Lord
LOL vinnie fix my pre-reg.....I should only be on the list once and I'm brining a full setup so I might break out the beast for this one!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
We need more hype for this. Come on people:

-SO MANY *COMFY* CHAIRS

This right here should make you want to come.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright so we're going on a Hangover adventure, anyone can join us!

Me, Will, Vinnie, and anyone who wants to come, will go out to NYC and get ****ed up. Then we lose Vinnie on a roof and we spend the day looking around NYC, getting tased by cops, finding animals or babies and keeping them as pets/babies, get in trouble with an asian dude (Dr. Grandpa where you at), then maybe we get Blacka or TKO to join us on the last act of the adventure before we find Vinnie on the roof.

Then Vinnie gets married to Seagull's girlfriend and we all find pictures of us ****ed up as hell in some club in NYC while playing Project M.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Bump, how the hell is this not on the front page? If you guys expect to pay venue fee, you better start helping hyping this **** up or I'm going to raise the venue fee again...

CoonTail

Smash Lord
bump 10hypes....cmon now stop being lazy and pre-reg people Vinnie.....you need pics of the venue up so they see it is not gonna suck like CoT5's venue

nuker119

Smash Apprentice
gotta hype this!!! its amazing and seriously the parking for this place is soo much better then any other venues...
im def coming to this.. as i believe my boy ghost is. and this time round im making sure to get the day off saturday so i can be able to make it early in the day to avoid that late fee xD.. any tourney that can have that manly setup needs the most hype!!!!!

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
80% chance i'll go. If I do come, I might bring a big set-up too. MAYBE livestream and recording will go on as well. But i'll just worry about getting to LI first -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom