• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #2 Results

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brawl Doubles (12 Teams)
1. Lain + Bowyer :metaknight:/:metaknight:
2. Sparta Kick + Tech_Chase :metaknight:/:dedede:
3. Ori_bro + Azure_Kenny :metaknight:/:metaknight:
4. Ally + NotAlly :metaknight::snake:/:metaknight:
5. Zyth + Ron :dk2:/:metaknight:
5. fZk + Oblivion :diddy:/:snake:
7. Omniswell + NoJ :wario:/:gw:
7. Rabbi Nevins + Mesa :metaknight:/:metaknight:
9. JAWSON & ZULU :pikachu2:/:pit:
9. 0.07% + Jon :random:/:random:
9. Boxxy + RDash :metaknight:/:metaknight:
9. Mikey Lenetia + Gifts :peach:/:metaknight:

Brawl Singles (24 Entrants)
1. Ally ($115) :snake:/:wolf:
2. Lain ($52) :metaknight:
3. Azure_Kenny ($33) :metaknight:
4. Sparta Kick ($20) :snake:
5. fZk ($10) :diddy:
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) :peach:
7. Oblivion :snake:/:falco:/:yoshi2:
7. Bowyer :metaknight:
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) :metaknight:
9. Tech_Chase :dedede:/:snake:
9. zyth :olimar:/:metaknight:
9. DarkLouis :snake:/:wolf:
13. Ori_bro :metaknight:/:popo:/:marth:
13. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:
13. Gifts :metaknight:
13. WTP :falco:
---Pool Cutoff---
17. Jawsom :pikachu2:/:fox:/:olimar:
17. DK :zelda:
17. ZULU :pit:
17. JontheMesa :metaknight:
25. RSR2 :falco:/:wolf:
25. Loe1 :wario:
25. Apasher :metaknight:
25. INOIT :kirby2:/:pt:

Melee Doubles (4 Teams)
1. Kalamazhu Prince abu ($40.00)
2. Juggleguy Duck
3. Dre JungleFever
4. Bowyer Lain.

Melee Singles (14 Entrants)
1. Mikey Lenetia :peach:
2. Duck :samus2:
3. Juggleguy :falcon:
4. Scotu :fox:
5. Lain :fox:
5. Stratford :fox:
7. Dre :pikachu2:
7. HIV+ :falco:
9. Solo :pichu:
9. 3chairz
9. Jungle :fox:/:peach:
9. Machinegungeek :peach:
13. Apasher :marth:/:fox:
13. Swinger

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Singles* (9 Entrants)
1: Alucard ($54.00)
2: Eric ($27.00)
3: The Voice ($9.00)
4: WTP
5: Scala
5: SOBATANG
7: JayGoGetta
7: MAC
9: RascalKingX

Please tell me your characters that you used it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks to everyone who came out and made BAMF 2 a huge success, the owners of the venue loved you guys, and from what I heard from a couple attendees they said the venue was awesome! So BAMF 3, 4, and 5 will most likely be back at Gamerz Lounge.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From what I remember, Stratford mains :fox:, Dre uses :pikachu2:, Jungle plays :fox::peach:, and apasher is :fox:.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Shoutouts time:

1. Ally ($115) - Wolf is broken. ;) Good stuff again getting first. Impressive job with that Wolf though.

2. Lain ($52) - You didn't seem like you were playing like yourself in singles this time. Slow it down baby. Good stuff though in doubles taking 2 sets off. You'll get Ally soon.

3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - GGs in doubles. Good job beating Sparta Kick.

4. Sparta Kick ($20) Daniel <3 Love teaming with you. One day our killer teamwork will get us the gold. You had some tough breaks in singles and you seemed to be SDing all day..lol It happens though. You'll bring it back and win a tournament one of these days. You know I'll be rooting for you!

5. fZk ($10) - Sickest 2 v 1 comeback ever. Good **** getting 5th also.

5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - *sighs* Always playing you so early in tournament lol Oh well good stuff getting top 5 again. Always nice to see you <3

7. Oblivion ......**** :yoshi2:!!!!! lol seriously though you caught me off guard so all I can say is good stuff. I'll get you next time though in whatever crazy set we end up having..lol

7. Bowyer - GGs..I'll get you in doubles next time.

9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - Yeah my ICs suck. One day I'll find out the solution to my MK problem and when I do...we're gonna have "sexy time". ;)GGs though.

9. Tech_Chase - :dedede:

9. zyth - You're improving. Good to see. :)

9. DarkLouis - Louis <3 Had a lot of fun playing you this weekend. You got a bit better yourself. Fun sets we had. Once again we both get 9th at the same tournament....its the DL/TC curse LOL

13. Ori_bro - No more random characters for you, mister. GGs though. Love the venue, good job.

13. Rabbi Nevins - Son, I think we need to have a talk. You did NOT clean up your room....;)

13. Gifts - Made it out of pools :D So proud you of you. GGs in doubles also. Someone is putting in the work ;)

13. WTP - Can I call you again at 3:30 am? Sometimes I get lonely at night.....

---Pool Cutoff---
17. Jawson: - Nice to see a new face :)

17. DK - Zelda too broken. You should have got 3rd place at least. ;)

17. ZULU - Omg a Pit.

17. JontheMesa - I didnt **** you in the ditto..you're improving :) Still gotta work on the ICs MU though..its easier than you think, you're just getting scared. I got you baby.

25. RSR2 - Nice to finally meet you. PM me if you want to know how to TO like a pro ;)

25. Loe1 - We didn't talk :(

25. Apasher - We also didnt talk.

25. INOIT - GGs...sorry for using the Gay Climbers.

@Ori: The two missing people for Brawl singles that you do not have in the OP are

17. JontheMesa :metaknight:
25 INOIT :kirby2: :pt:

Oh and extra shoutouts to NoJ and Omni for being crunk as hell during doubles..lol

ZTD | TECHnology

I honestly do not know how I manage to get top 3 consistently in doubles when all I do is dodge Shuttle Loop and Mach Tornado all day....lol

It's hard out there for a :dedede:

:awesome:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
From what I remember, Stratford mains :fox:, Dre uses :pikachu2:, Jungle plays :fox::peach:, and apasher is :fox:.
man i wish i used peach

i pretty much went all fox except for one match i went sheik

i sent ori the full results about a half hour ago, but i guess i could just edit them in

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS TO JON AND GIO FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE <<<<3333 Im suprised all of us survived the next day.

2. Lain ($52) - thanks for the sd ******

3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - youre a beast

4. Sparta Kick ($20) - cute. Cant wait to play you again

5. fZk ($10) - im going to **** you next time grandpa. But there hopefully wont be a next time <3 youll be too busy winning nobels

5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - good job in melee and in brawl. I still have yet to face you

7. Oblivion - wish we could have friendlied more :/

7. Bowyer - I admit defeat, Ill be more threatening next time I assure you.

9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - time for everyones favorite game

9. Tech_Chase - daddy, please dont punish me too much

9. zyth - MY RIVAL. Next time...its on. Ill be ready. Keep up the ***** son, I look forward to our next match

13. Ori_bro - so the venue worked out, tis good news. We should smash this week

13. Rabbi Nevins - you suck ****.

13. Gifts - did we play a bit? I dont even remember. Either way: <3

13. WTP - hey baby <3

---Pool Cutoff---

17. DK - Chillest smasher ive ever met. I hope you keep coming to tournies occasionally.

17. JontheMesa - You suck get better. Love you <3

25. Loe1 - youre getting much better. Fsmash a little less and just be less nervous. I could tell you were nervous based on what you were doing. Come ask me for friendlies next time and ill help you out

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
SHOUTOUTS

Brawl
1. Ally ($115) - nice seeing you again. good **** winning

2. Lain ($52) - always nice seeing you

3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - GGs in pools. your :snake: is too good

4. Sparta Kick ($20) - didn't play

5. fZk ($10) - didn't play

5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - lol @ playing each other in melee brackets then in brawl pools. nice seeing you again

7. Oblivion - didn't play

7. Bowyer - didn't play

9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - didn't play

9. Tech_Chase - didn't play

9. zyth - didn't play

9. DarkLouis - didn't play

13. Ori_bro - good **** finding this venue. it's just awesome

13. Rabbi Nevins - didn't play

13. Gifts - GGs in pools

13. WTP - finally got to meet you. GGs

---Pool Cutoff---

17. Jawsom - didn't play

17. DK - didn't play

17. ZULU - i got the stage striking wrong. it WAS 2-3-2. sry. GGs in pools

17. JonTheMesa - lol you never used my melee disc xD

25. RSR2 - didn't play

25. Loe1 - you forgot to play a match before you left o_O

25. Apasher - get good

25. INOIT - didn't play

Melee
1. Mikey Lenetia - good **** winning

2. Duck - nice meeting you

3. Juggleguy - wish we could finish our friendlies :(

4. Scotu - nice meeting you. GGs in pools and thanks for the advice

5. Lain - too good

5. Stratford - i didn't know you were there o_O

7. Dre - don't remember playing you

7. HIV+ - your falco........ is too..... good. GGs

9. Solo - don't remember playing you

9. 3chairz - don't remember playing you

9. Jungle - GGs. you keep saying your bad on the boards but I'm A LOT worse

9. Machinegungeek - GGs

13. Apasher - get good

13. Swinger - don't remember playing you

fZk

Smash Lord
First of all thanks to Ori for hosting this. I was kinda depressed going into this that I almost didn't enter singles and thought about dropping out midway through the tourney several times, so thanks again the tourney really cheered me up.

Shoutouts

1. Ally ($115) - Good **** winning. That wolf.... Say hi to your GF.

2. Lain ($52)- You make mk dittos really fun to watch, I miss the ICs though

3. Azure_Kenny ($33)- too good, too good

4. Sparta Kick ($20)- You were not on your game at this, I know you're better. You'll have 1st next time.

5. fZk ($10)- money back!!

5. Mikey Lenetia ($10)- I knew I was gonna play you at this. That Peach is very good but I'll beat you next time for sure.

7. Oblivion- We did way above my expectations at teams, it was really fun. You're now the person I've played the most tourney sets in MI, you're behind 1-3 step it up!! :yoshi2:

7. Bowyer Nice taking to you and good match

9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio)- that culo... I came so close to forfeiting to you because I didn't want to play anymore.

9. Tech_Chase- We didn't play at all at this. You wouldn't happen to be avoiding our mm would you?;)

9. zyth -good stuff in teams, I thought you were gonna beat us.

9. DarkLouis- good friendlies, we should play more

13. Ori_bro -thanks for hosting, the venue was super nice.

13. Rabbi Nevins- those Santia boys sure are sexy.

13. Gifts -good **** making it out. stick to mk and I'm sure it will become the norm.

13. WTP- I think I know you from somewhere....

---Pool Cutoff---
17. Jawsom- don't remember you

17. DK- you're are a really chill guy, nice meeting you. sorry I went m2k in our match

17. ZULU- pit?

17. Jonthemesa - Too bad about your pool, we'll have to hang out more when you come back to EL, I promised Marco I was bringing beer to your new apt.

25. RSR2 -??

25. Loe1- you've improved. keep it up.

25. Apasher- didn't play

extra shoutout: the lady taking pictures with flash right in my face while I was playing- ggs

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay, I want to discuss something of a more serious issue here.

I'll just be frank: I am tired of hosting absolutely every tournament. It is mentally exhausting and its beginning to take its toll on me. Ori, I consider you a friend and thus I feel like this needs to be said:

You need to put in more work during your tournaments. There have been too many times in the past where your co-hosts pick up the slack that you as the main Tournament Organizer should be carrying. You have a tendency of playing friendlies (and pokemon TCG last BAMF) when you should be TOing. I have no problem assisting you but I feel like I often times do more work at your own tournament than you do. I will not drop names but several others feel this way. Myself and these other people feel like, whenever I don't actively do this, the tournament lasts much longer than it should. I know we had a limited amount of setups, however there were several hours worth of idle time that could have been used more efficiently. We could have been out of there before 11 this time actually.

Honestly I feel like if I don't end up skipping a few tournaments this season, I just won't do ****. It would be very nice to attend to a tournament and not have a care in the world other than how I am going to do during doubles and singles. I know I am only losing to Power Ranked people but I feel like my tournament performance would be better if my thought process we're divided between the game and tournament itself. So Ori, its time you stand on your own two feet for a bit and learn how to manage time a bit better. I think you can do it if you focus, but me making brackets, announcing everything, making people doing their matches and managing the time for you isn't going to do you any favors in the long run.

So I'm not CO-TOing at the remaining BAMFs for right now. I need to play for myself. I'm better than I place and I need to prove it. I want to see this series and all tournaments prevail here but my friends here have pretty much made me realize what this is doing to me. So good luck Ori. Time to put in the work. If you ever have any questions though you can ask me. And this isn't an attack or anything just so you know. This is me just voicing my concern and following the advice, I should have followed a long time ago.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Shout outs to Sparta Kick for kicking *** even tho i wasnt here

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
im contemplating changing my avatar after the happenings this weekend

but then i remembered mikey *****

good **** for remembering tech WTF lol id believe you did alot of work at the tourney just from that

ZTD | TECHnology

The pools:

1st - Lain
2nd - Oblivion
3rd - Tech_Chase
4th - DarkLouis
5th - JontheMesa
6th - INOIT

1st - Azure Kenny
2nd - Mikey Lenetia
3rd - WTP
4th - Gifts
5th - Zulu
6th - Apasher

1st - Sparta Kick
2nd - Bowyer
3rd - fZk
4th - Rabbi Nevins
5th - DK
6th - LOE1

1st - Ally
2nd - Gio
3rd - Zyth
4th - Ori
5th - Jawson
6th - rsr2

Those were the pools. Wow that was all from memory too.

EDIT: Thank you HarmS XD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wanna see Ally's Wolf LOL. And he just skewed more data for Wolf for John12346 LOOOOOL.

Good **** Elliot.

ZTD | TECHnology

Also one last shoutout:

Special shoutouts to, Kyle, Mikey and Daniel for always being there to keep my head level and reminding me to slow it down and relax when I really need to. And for the various advice you guys give me..sometimes Smash related..sometimes not. You guys are the best friends a guy in this community could ask for.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
1. Ally ($115) <3 thanks for coming to another tournament of mine its awesome to see you and play against you. It felt so awesome that I was able to take a game off you after every match at SiiS5 was sooo close. I will get you soon >:]
2. Lain ($52) - fun stuff in doubles. Game 5 of LF was so lulzy with 2 jab locks XD
3. Azure_Kenny ($33) - Told you we would make money in dubs ;) It was aweosme to see you since we havent talked since August lol
4. Sparta Kick ($20) - fun stuff in WF you and Tech have some great chemistry, you guys are a very difficult team to deal with.
5. fZk ($10) - good **** making top 5 and getting that $$$. Your diddy has gotten so much better since I first met you. Wish we could have played more.
5. Mikey Lenetia ($10) - Good stuff doing work in both Brawl and Melee making all your money back and then some :D
7. Oblivion - great talking with you Alan! Congrats on taking Lain to game 3 and almost making the biggest upset of the tourney.
7. Bowyer - fun stuff in doubles.
9. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio) - honestly one of my favorite sets the entire tourney. Definitely want to get a rematch ;)
9. Tech_Chase - congrats on 2nd in dubs, you and SK are a very scary team you guys are in sync.
9. zyth - fun stuff in pools dude, I'm still a bit salty about losing, but thats what I get for ****ing around with ICs on RC lol.
9. DarkLouis - fun friendly, wish we could have done more. Hit me up on AiB if you wanna practice the Snake vs Falco MU. Looking forward to seeing you more and ty in advance for helping me with the Marth vs Snake MU (I'm gonna need it.)
13. WTP - ty for doing the stream
17. Jawsom - nice pikachu and fox, keep coming out to events!
25. RSR2 - great to see you dude, hopefully your tourney series in NW MI goes well I want to attend one.

Special Shoutouts
- Marco/Travis - I believe this went phenomenal, can't wait to come back for BAMF 3

- Tech - Thank you for more than one thing. I don't believe I have given you enough of these because you deserve these from me a **** ton more. I know you appreciated it when I helped you with the Gameyards and the early TCSC's. But i never thank you enough for helping me with WBST 4 and BAMF 1/2. Your post has definitely hit me hard and I will definitely learn from it. I could be that I dont have much fun as I used to a year ago, but I have 1 month to improve myself as a TO. As you most likely know, it is difficult to compete and TO, I tried to get all my matches in pools done first so I could TO but things more often than not never go how you want it. I dont remember doing frindlies at this tourney seeing as the only one I recall is 2 matches against DL, 2 *** whoopings by duck in melee, and 2 games of mvc3 where i pretty much got perfected X___X; All that aside, come BAMF 3 I will step the **** up as a TO and get this back to the days getting tourneys done by 11PM. BAMF 3 there will be Business Ori_bro, I can guarantee it.

So all-in-all Thanks Derek, you are a damn good friend.

KENNY YUZZZZZZZzzzz

ori gettin carried mad hard again
fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk you <3 I shared most of the weight :3

Top Bottom