• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Brothers tournament Aug 20th!! Columbus Ohio! Cash Payout!

Gamers2pro

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys!!

We want to welcome everyone to our Aug 20th Super Smash Brothers tournament!! Were we will be giving out $300 guaranteed cash payout!!! We have 8 tvs running, but feel free to bring your own setup.

EVERYONE MUST BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!!

Where?

PlayNTrade
7593 Sawmill Rd
Dublin Ohio 43016

When?

Aug 20th
Sign-ups start at 11:30 am
Tournament starts at 12:30pm firm!!!

How much?

$15 entry fee
$5 each additional game

Payout format?

Brawl- 1st place gets $100

Melee- 1st place gets $100

Smash- 1st place gets $100

Systems we will be using will be: Wii- Brawl, Cube-Melee, 64-Smash Brothers

Rules?

The most popular rules for each game.

More tba........

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Hmm....definitely interested. Ill talk it over with the NEOH Melee crew and see who'd want to come. Would the $500 prize be for every tournament individually, or as a collective? And will there be 2nd and 3rd place prizes? Also, how many people are coming so far?

Get others to post please. Let's get some hyyyypppeeeeee.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Alright, I can probs go. Will bringing setups waive the entry fee at all? If not I'll still probably bring a gc/melee.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Good **** guys. Im looking to see what the details about the tourney are still but I'll probably call the host and ask since its at a store.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Just talked with the host. There will be a 500 dollar prize for Melee only, but varies depending on the outcome. Bringing a full setup may help waive the entry fee/ venue fee but might not depending how big this gets. Second and third place prizes will vary depending on the outcome also. Everything depends.

Let's spread the word guys. I want this to blow up. Tell MI and Chicago about this.

Gamers2pro

Smash Cadet
Yea this is going to be a lot of fun. The Smash Brothers community is strong, so we expect a good turn out. Please call the number posted and ask for Matt for more details!!! cya ya soon guys!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Fuuuuuuuck yeaaah. I'm trying to get this one hyped up since the whole gang missed a couple tournies. I figured if our Canton Melee group gets a notice in advance, then we should be able to get a pretty decent turnout.

Gamers2pro

Smash Cadet
We just finished our Ncaa 12 tournament and it was a great success!!! So its time to push this one!!! Hope to see some new faces. Lets show NOS what gaming is all about guys! If you are on the fence about coming, don't be, this is going to be a lot of fun.

Please keep in mind we are ONLY running LCD TV'S, if you want to bring your TUBE 19" TVs thats fine but keep in mind, theres a chance we might not allow you to use it because of room. You will recieve a small discount for those SETUPS we do use of $5 off entry fee.

See you there!!! If you have questions please call the store if you have questions about rules!!

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
If I goto this, someone else is going to have to drive, because with the way my car is looking right now, there's no way I can drive.

Top Bottom