• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix's Workshop (Closed)

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
The Official SSB4 Animated Signature Portfolio

Welcome everyone! Let me introduce you to my GIF portfolio! As of yesterday I have begun creating some animated SSB4 signature add-ons. Since I am at the point now where I am obtaining quite a collection and subsequently receiving requests, this will be the thread where I will be where all of my updates and new entries will be kept. Anyone who wishes to make a request can do so, there will be request que on the first post so you can see where your request falls. Requests will be on a first come first serve basis and I will try to do as many of them as quickly as possible. If you receive your signature and you would like a few modifications or want something a little more specific PM me and I'll work with whatever details are involved. Updates will be made in sets of six each, so the symmetry displayed can be maintained. Way too OCD...

For those who may be interested I use Macromedia Fireworks 2004 to create and animate all of my signatures. An old program, but still a good one to this day.

Requests Currently:

Jamwa: Boo
Shortie: Signature

Latest Updates as of 5/1/2012:

Hopefully you all enjoy them and feel free to use whatever your heart desires. Out of courtesy, though not necessary, if you have a Photobucket account or the ability to host the animations elsewhere please do so. My account will be bogged down from numerous multihosting, so if you can alleviate that it will be appreciated.

If you like what you see give the thread a good rating. ;)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
No problem, take your time. :)

So far I'll rate this place a 10/10, nice job, I also saw your Boo Kirby, it's awesome.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Impressive collection! I love your work. I would like to see sigs of the following: Palutena, Dixie Kong (and/or Diddy & Dixie together), Tingle (these three pics look nice), Meowth (like the one in Brawl), Isa (from Sin & Punishment: Star Successor), and for the lulz, the Dog from Duck Hunt (he could be alternating between laughing and holding up ducks every time he comes out of the grass). I would also suggest an adult Isaac from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn since that's his most recent form, not his child self from the GBA games. He looks like this in Dark Dawn. A different Muddy Mole sig with the official artwork from this would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Why can't I set up a sig? According to this, these are what I am permitted to and not permitted to. How do I change these?

[COLLAPSE="Signature Permissions"]Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code Yes
Allow HTML BB Code No
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No
[/COLLAPSE]

One more thing, I always get this error: Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 [or even 500] characters including BB code markup. That forces me to have just six characters.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shortie will request:

Cassandra (Soul Caliber), and Suicune are the ones I really want, but here are some others that more than just me will like:

Skull Kid, Geno, Krystal, and Darkrai.

I apologize for the fact that I like the weirdest characters.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Okay everyone, update 1 is now finished.

EDIT: Why can't I set up a sig? According to this, these are what I am permitted to and not permitted to. How do I change these?

[COLLAPSE="Signature Permissions"]Allow Basic BB Code Yes
Allow Color BB Code Yes
Allow Size BB Code Yes
Allow Font BB Code Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code Yes
Allow List BB Code Yes
Allow Link BB Code Yes
Allow HTML No Allow Image BB Code Yes
Allow Code BB Code Yes
Allow PHP BB Code Yes
Allow HTML BB Code No
Allow Quote BB Code Yes
Allow Smilies Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No
[/COLLAPSE]

One more thing, I always get this error: Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 [or even 500] characters including BB code markup. That forces me to have just six characters.
That is very strange? Did you ever get it resolved or are you still having issues? The same warnings are under my profile yet I have text, hyperlink, image, and animation in my signature. So I wouldn't worry about what it says. Just try using one GIF for now and work from there.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Nice work my friend, very impressive stuff. Seeing all this stuff brings back the days when Brawl was being released. Exciting stuff, just wanted to compliment you on them.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
You should make a Geno, Tom Nook, and Professor Layton one! And Black Shadow!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Directed here from another thread

my request is Minecraft Creeper

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Directed here from another thread

my request is Minecraft Creeper
Have no idea what the heck that is, but I'll still add you to the que. I'll try and get some done after work, I'll PM the images to each requester besides my normal update.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Oh hey, great thread!

Oh when I asked for MyUnit, could you put both the male and female version in the same box if possible? If you can't, that's fine. Thanks a lot.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'd like to request Geno, waluigi, and Ray 01.(the Gamecube version of Ray MKIII) Could you also send Mewtwo, Paper Mario, Toad and Starfy?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Alright, just finished some of the current requests I had.

Hopefully Arcadenik and Shortie enjoy their requests. As for everyone else grab what you want! Have a feeling the Geno tag will be the more popular one of the bunch.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I don't mean to sound pushy at all, but if it come down to Cassandra or Darkrai, I prefer Cassandra. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's actually just creeper, from the game minecraft. Put Minecraft because if you search creeper you get the guy from Scooby Doo

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Just for fun, I'd like to suggest the Flipnote Frog, and request Genesect.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Um, I put several of these in my sig, but my sig isn't showing up. Does anyone know whats wrong?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Um, I put several of these in my sig, but my sig isn't showing up. Does anyone know whats wrong?
Did you add IMG tags to each of you images? If you do that then that should solve your problem. :)

@starphoenix: Hey star, Ive got another request if you don't mind.

I'd like to request Giovanni from Pokemon, I'll edit this later and give you a pic, thanks.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Just stopped by to say thanks, and I love coming here. It's like christmas. .. 'cept your santa and the lights are replace with blinking Smash hopefuls :)

Have you made any characters YOU like? Starmannnnn, ehh?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Just stopped by to say thanks, and I love coming here. It's like christmas. .. 'cept your santa and the lights are replace with blinking Smash hopefuls :)

Have you made any characters YOU like? Starmannnnn, ehh?
Not yet. I'm just waiting until tomorrow to finish my next batch of signatures. Been tired from working, so expect an update in the evening.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Well, the downside of this, is that it will be tedious to repalce the "4" with whatever will be the first letter of the name chosen.

Another idea maybe is to "specify." That is if instead of the "4," it could be "u" or "wii u" (though it would be longer) if you want the character for the Wii U version, and "3ds" if you expect the character in the 3DS version. This with the possibility that the rosters for each version will be different. (Like maybe... Starfy on SSB 3DS or something alike).

Anyway, for now I want Ashei in the regular SSB4 thing, so no specification, but I would like her frame lines to be lime green.

Oh! With her Snowpeak Mountain area as background please.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Time for another update.

And this time, I was able to include one I wanted!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Excuse me Star, but from where is Will?
He is from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.

If Snake doesn't return in the next Smash Bros I am pulling for him to take over Snake's moveset and change it to fit him.

D

Deleted member

Can you do Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden? I know I said I would need no more, but I realize that I can put in 14 of what you added in and I really want him in, even if his chances are not that great.

Top Bottom