• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HASL: Huntsville Area Smash League - June 25th, 2011 - Huntsville, AL

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit

HASL

June 25th, 2011

Huntsville Area Smash League

All Bracket Matches Here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8FB161EA4F73BFE3

Brawl Singles
63 Entrants

1. Kismet ($300) :metaknight:
2. Bill_ ($100) :sheik::snake:
3. Will_ ($25) :metaknight::dk2:
4. Player-1 :diddy:
5. Hero? :peach:
5. Saint :popo:
7. Dynomite :warioc::metaknight:
7. Zatch :ike:

9. Spade :marth:

9. LOSER :metaknight:
9. DanGR :metaknight::random:
9. shaSLAM
:metaknight:
13. Ingulit
:diddy:
13. Ryker :falco::metaknight:
13. Kola (Saki) :marth:
13. George :kirby2:

17. Cam :pikachu2:

17. Thomas Heip
:marth::snake:
17. Alias :zelda: :fox:
17. Mahgnittoc :diddy:
17. Cheap :peach:

17. m3tr01d :gw::random:
17. Twinster :falco:
17. Evan:random:
25. Pops :metaknight:
25. AML :gw:
25. PoPe :gw::random:
25. Winnar :peach:

Brawl Pools
63 Entrants

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Pool 5

Pool 6

Pool 7

Pool 8

Pool 9

Brawl Doubles
9 Teams

1. Dynomite & Kismet ($96)
2. Bill_ & Player-1
($48)
3. m3tr01d & Ryker
($16)
4. Cam & Spade
5. Pops & George
5. Mahgnittoc & shaSLAM
7. SYCO & SYNC
7. Sir & FrankTech
9. Crazyii Blueboy & NubTaco1

Melee Singles
16 Entrants

1. Chad ($96)
2. j00t
($48)
3. moogle
($16)
4. BBQ
5. St Rage
5. Cheap
7. Winnar
7. mslano
9. George
9. Don't Lazer Me Bro (DLM)
9. Afrotaki
9. OverDose
13. Cheeseguy
13. Jeradin
13. WumpusKing
13. Kola

Thank you for coming out to the tournament! For Brawl singles, please tell me what characters you used if you have a question mark by your name and I'll update the OP.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd like to humbly request that the name in the results and name on the Marth videos be changed to "Saki" (No quotes

Great tournament guys, had fun. xD Dropped the ball big time on the ditto.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Shoutouts:

George - Our matches were awesome. Every one could have gone either way, which made each one a blast. Sorry I timed you out... Though we actually gained viewers during that match (compared to the 26 livestream viewers we lost at the Iron Brawl)! It was great to play you again.

Kismet - Congrats are obviously an order. I still can't believe you're younger than me O.o While I got roflstomped, I did enjoy our matches; they were at least closer than the last time we played! Sorry you didn't get your pizza :p

Twinster - Our matches were great, both in the tournament and the friendlies after. You have a great Falco, you just need to find a Diddy to train with for that MU and you'll do awesome. Thanks for asking if I was PRed, I appreciated that :3

Zatch - Sweet mother of Jesus, Zatch. You are ****ing awesome. Seriously, I couldn't do a thing to you. Your Ike is incredible! Big congrats on beating DanGR and getting 7th, you deserved it. Why don't you go to more tournaments again? I loved our matches, they were great fun.

LOSER - Our pool matches were great. Until today I hadn't heard of you, and to be completely honest I thought our matches would be cakewalks until you A) picked Meta Knight, B) Banned FD, and C) Glide Tossed the first time. You are really, really good, and I'm very jealous of the amount of MU experience you get (nobody at UA plays high tiers, lol).

Spade - Congrats at beating Kola :3

Ryker - If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the first time we didn't meet in a tournament match. I'm sure that will be fixed the next 4 we go to xD Great to see you again.

Mahgnittoc - Reppin' that Diddy :diddy: With all the people that played Diddy at the tournament, I'm genuinely surprised there wasn't a Diddy ditto in the brackets. Good **** in pools, sorry you had to face Kola early. Make sure you make it to the next Smashfest we have!

Player-1 - Also reppin' that Diddy :diddy: Great **** in the tournament. I think we should have split the 3rd place prize between you and Will_ since he dropped and you realllly had to earn your spot, but meh. Sorry about the brackets, like I said at the tournament mention it next time and we'll fix it. It was cool to talk to you at IHOP afterward; you really do know a lot about Diddy (and it shows). I'm still surprised there was no Diddy ditto in the brackets... maybe next time (RC?). I hope I can see you again at another tournament this summer, but if I don't, good luck at college!

Cin, Cam, and esp PoPe - Thank all you guys for making this tournament possible. Nick, you definitely deserve credit for going well above and beyond regarding the pot; I don't think any of us can thank you enough for that. I'd say more, but I figure I'll be talking to y'all sometime later today anyway :p

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Guys c'mon, who'd Will_ use?

Someone has to know, he came in bloody 3rd, for pete's sake

Also what kind of 63 man tourney only pays to top 3!? :awesome:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hero was mainly Peach, saw maybe like a match of ZSS.

Thomas AKA Eggroll was Marth/Snake I believe.

Dynomite Wario/MK

Winnar was Peach

AML was Game and Watch.

I'll do shoutouts tomorrow, too tired to remember everyone I played in Pools and not creative enough to think of things to say for the bracket matches, except that Mahg is a ****ing scrub. <3

O and that Spade wrecked my ****

Will used MK btw DK in Pools

John, the entry was completely free rofl.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Hero was mainly Peach, saw maybe like a match of ZSS.

Thomas AKA Eggroll was Marth/Snake I believe.

Dynomite Wario/MK

Winnar was Peach

AML was Game and Watch.

Will used MK btw DK in Pools
Thanks, I added the info.

Also what kind of 63 man tourney only pays to top 3!? :awesome:
We had fixed prizes that were determined beforehand. See the quote below:

John, the entry was completely free rofl.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Free entry fee!?

What is this nonsense and haberdashery???

NY needs free entry tournies, damnit

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
GGs to the guys who beat me in my pool. Which I think is anyone who reads this.. lol

Spade, Hero, Player-1, you guys totally trashed me but I think I could do ok with some better matchup experience. I was getting super salty after getting shield poked by bananas all the time though, Diddy-player-whose-tag-I-forget. :p

We should run an an unofficial Puzzle League side tourney at the next event. Good stuff Will and whoever else played who knew what was up.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah, not going to lie, bracket seeding was really bad. Having 4 ranked GA players on the same side of bracket sucked (Billy is so ga btw), and the fact the venue was freezing were my 2 biggest complaints, but aside from that it was fun

Shoutouts to Billy for driving

Shoutouts to everyone I talked to and stuff

Shoutouts to my pool for dealing with my bowser and rainbow cruise cps

Shoutouts to digorno

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Oh, shoutouts to PS1 platforms for helping me nearly time out ICs
**** Pokemon Stadium. Hahaha.
Good ****ing games man. :)

Shoutouts: First of all, everyone I played in friendlies. Thank you for putting up with ICs, I realize they are bull**** and aggravating.

Ryker: Good **** man, you surprised me by actually being difficult as hell to beat this time. Keep on improving man. Also, top tier Final Fantasy music on the ride there, that was badass.

Hero: DUDE. Legit Peach, I need to figure that match-up out so that I don't get royally screwed next time. You're an excellent player, looking forward to playing you again.

SLAM: I realize how ****ty it must be to play me, but keep trying man. You'll figure out the MU eventually.

Zatch: WHAT THE HELL. I haven't seen mindgames this crazy from an Ike in real life ever. It was straight scary ANYTIME you were charging a smash, because I swear it felt like it was going to hit no matter what I did. Good games.

Player-1: Great games man! I only wish I hadn't dropped so many grabs, you better believe I'll be practicing for the next time. No johns, your Diddy is crazy as hell.

Kismet: Why do we never play?! This is BS, the only time we played was when I was sucking *** at doubles. Congrats on winning first!

My crew from Pcola: LOSER, Doode, and Thomas Hiep are the badasses I hang out with, and deserve a shout out. Glad I didn't meet you guys in tourney.

Cam, PoPe, and the StarCraft 2 Club at UAHuntsville: You guys made this awesome tournament possible and deserve our thanks. Thanks for the pizza too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun matches to everyone I played, I had a very good time on my first OoS tourney! =D I'll do shoutouts when I get back home in Georgia, but I really enjoyed the tourney, guys. Need to get out to AL more often, lol.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Erm I played under different names all toruney. I know I went no, love?, Mahg with different things over the A and then CyHi. :\

Didn't mean to confuse anyone

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'd like to humbly request that the name in the results and name on the Marth videos be changed to "Saki" (No quotes

Great tournament guys, had fun. xD Dropped the ball big time on the ditto.
I would like to humbly request that the name in the results and name on the Marth videos be changed to "Saki" (with quotes).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, shoutouts

Cam - You're a bro. You're Coke-a-Cola Pillow is amazing. I enjoy hanging out with you whenever we're at something together.

Saint - LET. ME. GO. I will figure you out sooner or later. I can definitely see why the MU is in MK's favor and I will abuse the hell out of that. Thanks for the ride on the way up.

Loser - Good ****. You're good. I want nothing to do with you in tournament, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see your *** in the car again whenever we go somewhere.

Doode - Shut the **** up, Ryan. It's all a gross misconception construed by the media. But yeah, you are a **** ton better than I remembered.

Thomas - Kicking the Coke machine won't make it work. I'm sorry I couldn't avenge your loss at the hands of that cruel demon, Loser.

Zatch - You're Ike is ****ing scary.

Scourge - You're Bowser is ****ing scary and you're cool to hang out with when we actually end up somewhere together.

DLM - Dude, why did you play Marth? You're MK had me scared.

Cheap - Learn when I'm punishable and when I'm not. >_< You were so bloodthirsty and Falco lives on greed.

Billy - BILLY! Dude, I failed. I was two matches from getting to you and I failed. I'll find you next time. Also, get your freaking Luigi out of doubles. I want the Snake.

Kola & Spade - Surprise, this isn't about your match. I noticed I typed the same thing twice and it was you two, so I condensed it. We need to find time to play. Talking to you guys is always entertaining.

To everyone else - This tournament was great because we all showed up and supported it. We need to do this **** more often, free entry or not.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I also request the name for our doubles team in the results thread be changed to "Channeling Billy's Salty Spiral." We were promised.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Shout-it-out!

Billy!: Where's your blue ribbon? I hope you made it over those Georgia salt mountains without going blind. I hope your planning on spending that $125 on my 3DS so I can be a scrub and beat you with Samurai Jack. P.S. my mom gave me the green light, only one parent to go :D

Player-1: Good Set! I was not expecting to almost loose on Rainbow Cruse, but I guess that's what I get for playing the stage master of all Diddy Kongs. I learned A LOT about the matchup from our set. M3t-imeout claims another round, 2-0!

Saint: Most improved player 2011? I swear I'm bringing a beach wave soundtrack for you next tournament. Then you will take the $300. The whole pensacola crew better make it to our next smashfest.

Zatch: Getting those HARD reads! You've got the Billy in you. I'm gonna work on THAT matchup a lot, so that won't happen next time >). And don't worry there will be a next time.

Dan: "Can you same his name and look at him without laughing?" Sometimes I forget why I miss you at Auburn, but you never fail to remind me.

Slam: Chillest brawler. Thanks for the pep talk before Doubles WF. I don't know why, but it really chilled me out, and I think it's part of the reason Ryker and I made that set so close.

LOSER: If Saint is the most improved, you have to be a close second. The only thing your MK is missing patience. When I watched your matches I could see the bloodthirsty levels rising. Slow it down and pracitce more match ups....(by coming to smashfests *cough*)

Spade: Best Marth in AL? Ryker and I will have to find out when we beat you in doubles next time :D

Evan: You've gotten a lot better since 2010, I hate that I didn't get to play you in a legit match, maybe this fall....

Magnitoc: Our pool was the best. I'm a little salty that our set ended up 2-0 when the matches were so close. ggs

PoPe: GGs, and I'm serious about that advice I gave you. M3t-imeout's gonna change the metagame. Stick with game & watch and practice spaceing, spaceing less smashes, spaceing and run away.

AML: I'm a little sad we didn't get to play a match at this tournament. Best G&W in state will have to stay undecided for now.

Cam: Thanks for letting us stay at your place, I had a blast. GL with all those videos. I know I can't wait to re-watch Billy vs. Kismet again :p, It's gotta feel pretty good to have hosted the best brawl tournament in AL history to put it in pokemon terms. Can I have a team name now?

Ryker: We've got this. Doubles will forever be ours starting next tournament, all we have to do is be heavy, and learn to create our own salty spiral.

The Hunstville Crew: Congrats and thank you for a great tournament <3 <3 <3

Player-1

Smash Legend
it made me sad i lost on RC because of a dumb SD on my part =(, I <3 that stage way too much to not be salty after losing on it.

IGiveUp

Smash Cadet
Shoutout time I guess.

OverD - Great great stuff man. I can't wait to see those chaingrab videos. I hope you learned some stuff because I really need to work on my recovery vs. spacies. Chad made that blatantly obvious. Nair walls definitely shouldn't work. I had a ton of fun. Can't wait for the next one.

WUMPS - I'm kinda glad I didn't have to play you in Melee brackets. I'm getting a little scared.

Nick - Thanks a ton for the housing man! great meeting you. Keep me updated on all the stuff coming up.

Chad - I think I learned more from our 20 minute conversation than I did from the entire rest of the weekend. I'll definitely be coming up to some weeklies soon.

Moogle - I didn't get to play you outside of brackets. Getting my scrubby Sheik 4 stocked was way too much fun.

Slano - always good stuff man. That Ganon is done next time we play. I'm pretty sure I had a breakthrough in that matchup. Nice beard.

Joooooooot - Great to see you again man! You have more fun playing Smash than anyone I know. Those Brawl matches were awesome. I hope the video of that techchase dair kill on Cheap gets put up soon. Next time we meet I want your GW. $5 salty MM.

Ryker - MK vs Falco is not fun in the least. After camping my *** off against players who were better than me for the entirety of pools I figured I'd at least be somewhat honorable against you. Next time it's going down though. I'm done dealing with those lasers. Oh, and don't get to used to that top 10 spot, because I'm definitely getting that from you. :)

BBQ - I really didn't get to play you nearly enough, but you called it - no 3 stock this time. Can't wait to play again.

Winnar - I don't think I even got one game against you. For shame.

Cheap - I didn't play you either. So lame.

Saintrage - FAP2 you eviscerated me. This time, though still 2-0, was pretty close. You might want to start taking some notes off PP, cuz you're done next time son. :)

Ingulit - Very very nice stuff man. Your Diddy is getting scary. I thought you were going to take Kismet down there for a second. And you beat George. Get some.

LOSER - Good to see you again man! I'll be down in Orange Beach in a week or so, so I gotta get some MK training from you. I'm the only one smart enough to play him around here :)

Saint - great meeting you man! Those IC's are pretty hilarious to watch. We have a pretty beast IC player here though, so watch out if I ever see you in brackets.

Scourge - Sorry about brinstar (lol). Dat Bowser. Apparently fair walls are better against Bowser than dairing and getting Up B'd OoS.

AML - Man you're so lucky that I suck and SD'd with 18 seconds left. Game 3 was definitely mine. For real though, that GW is mad cute.

Pruitt - wtf man I didn't even see you. You gotta let some folks know you're in the building next time.

Everyone else, I had a ton of fun. Great to see everyone again. This was definitely a sick tournament. I propose a T(uscaloosa)ASL tourney soon. You guys gotta get some of them Jmix mindgames.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dude, I haven't even moved most of my stuff into this number 10 spot. I'm going up in the world. It's all your's if you can get it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
BULL****.

1st off good **** Hero. I see that practice me, you, and Lounis do pays off. 2nd off, WTF YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME TO THIS TOURNEY.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I have one shoutout, and it's to all of you.

First of all, I hope you all enjoyed HASL. This was my first tournament to run, and I assure you, we will improve upon it for the next one. We implemented a lot of new, radical ideas to this tournament. Some of them worked, and some of them did not. For next time, we will not start off brawling in a frozen fortress. The air conditioning will be at an appropriate temperature the entire time you are there. We had problems with finishing on time at this tournament. At the next HASL, the Melee singles and Brawl doubles will start at 11:00 and we will try to reserve the venue for later as well. I understand some people's names were overlooked during registration. Don't blame the people at registration though; blame me. I will give them much more specific instructions in the future. Registration will be much more structured in the fall. Finally, I know seeding was done rather quickly and a lot of high level GA players were on the same side of the bracket. This was partially a result of the time constraints. We will cut off the registration time sooner for Brawl singles next time and take at least an hour to properly construct the brackets. I think the pools were correctly seeded however.

For every shortcoming, however, we had several successes on Saturday. The pre-registration online sped up registration on the day of the tournament. It also gave us a good idea of the number of people attending in order to gauge how much pizza we needed and how many setups. I think also the number of attendants began to snowball when I was able to provide an accurate list of who was coming. We will use pre-registration again.

Despite all the smart alleck comments I received about saving every replay, the replay structure was a huge success. I have had no problem identifying every replay from the tournament on the sd cards, and I am already in the process of capturing them. It shouldn't take me more than a week. Next time however, we will start the force save hack closer to the time of the brackets so people don't have to go through that as much for friendlies.

We eliminated the entry and venue fees, and offered a large prize pot. Certainly this was a success in drawing probably the largest turnout for a Brawl event in Alabama history. We will improve upon this still by offering money to more than just first through third. We have discussed going all the way out to top 8 receiving money.

Free lunch was offered at the event. This was again an attempt to cut down on the expenses involved in coming to a tournament. We know from experience that lunch can be an expensive endeavor, and we anticipate increasing the availability of drinks for next time.

We sold several t-shrts at the tournament. This helped us fundraise a little bit for future tournaments. We will possibly have more options for next time, and we will post them on our website long before the tournament. We may even have a way for you to reserve a shirt online.

Don't think of this as an anomaly in the larger decline of the Alabama Brawl community. This is the beginning of the rejuvenation of that community. We have proven that with only a month's planning, our new ideas can draw out 70 people for a tournament. Imagine what we could accomplish with three months. Imagine if all tournaments held in Alabama had the same free entry, large prize pots, and free lunch. We aren't creating an awesome tournament arrangement so we can keep it to ourselves and let the rest of the T.O.s in AL suffer. We are prepared to help every TO in the state do exactly what we just did on Saturday. When I return to Auburn and when Ingulit returns to Tuscaloosa, we will begin work on creating HASLs for those areas (with a different name of course).

I won't lie to you. Some things we love about the smash scene will have to change. For one thing, we probably will have to abandon naming our tournaments things like "Booty Butt Cheeks" or "That Ain't Falco" in favor of more official names like "Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash" or "Huntsville Area Smash League." This will help us get more sponsors, which equates to more prize money. TOs will also have to do more work. HASL took a lot of meetings and planning. We also required a lot of hands to run it. It could not have been run by 2 or 3 people. We needed about 8 or 9 people to operate it efficiently.

Don't despair though, TOs. The payoffs of the tournaments will be well worth the sweat we put into them. My hope is that by the end of 2011, our tournaments will be larger, our community will be more connected, and AL will finally be put on the map.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Kshoutouts.

Kismet: Good s*** on first, and congrats! Thanks for letting me borrow the 7$ at IHOP. I'll pay you back when I see you again. You're still a really cool guy and an awesome player!

Billy: Congrats on your high placing! Was to be expected :D I need to learn the Shiek MU a little more. Next time we play, I'm going to make sure the results are different >:V Super good Shiek, though.

Will_: I thought you left the venue after your set with Kismet? D: Hmm, anyway, even though we didn't play, was nice to see you in person, man!

Player-1: Good s***, Hunter. That Diddy was looking soooooo classy. I saw the pro Bowser putting in work in pools as well :cool: I'll keep an eye out to have some games with that sooner or later.

Hero?: Like, holy f***, you're getting good, man. Would have been good to play in the tourney, but I had a lot of fun in our friendlies! We should team sometime :D

Saint: So like, this guy. I cannot fathom why he's able to do the IC CG to near utmost perfection D: Those Climbers are scary good, mate. Keep at 'em, with good practice, they're taking you places. I assure you.

Dyno: Nice to see you again, Vahe :D We should play at the next event sometime. I want a ranked set/ MM with that Wario someday!

Zatch.: Ohai. U suck y? All Ike? O: And only seventh? I am disapplayer. Ike broken imo.

Spade: Your set against Kola was epic :O Wish I could have seen it in person. Good Marth from what I saw.

Loser: I liked how the MK was looking. Very good, yes. Nice to meet you :D

DanGR: Our set was really fun :O Good games, mate. Hope to play again sometime, should I go back to AL anytime soon.

shaSLAM: I saw some of your sets, you're really good, man! :D Keep up the good AL rep!

Ingulit: That Diddy. I did not expect to win our set after what was happening to me in our friendlies :c There was some sort of spark in me that led me to win, since I didn't really have prior MU knowledge before we played. Was great experience, you're a really nice guy, and it was great meeting you! Hopefully we get to play again!

Ryker: Thanks again for helping me out to this! I owe you one! That Falco/MK was looking definite legit!

Kola: Y WE NO PLAY? :c Ike vs Marth would have been a really hype set, especially for our first time playing offline. You've still got mad skills from what I saw, and good stuff!

George: That Kirby is like, super legit o_o I would have layed a few bricks if I had to play you in tourney. Good s***, though! :D

Cam: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOUSING AND SUCH. I don't know what I would have done in Huntsville without ya :D That Pika is too good. All the QAC got me confused, and the Pikacopter! XD

Thomas: I don't... know who you are, unfortunately, but good s*** making it out of pools! :D

Alias: You're one of the funniest guys I've ever met offline. Holy f***. Needless to say, Smashboards has become Shuttle Loopable - Levi. Am I doin' it right? :o Anyway, fun friendlies, good guy! :D Hope to see you again!

Mahgnittoc: I think we played. If not, congrats on getting top three in your pool, and hopefully we can play at the next event! :V

Cheap: I heard a lot of stuff about your Peach! :D Good stuff, in specific! We should play sometime!

M3T: Legit G&W, man! :D Thanks for the drive! Sorry for all the issues on the way back, that's on my behalf. I seriously hope we can play again next time I'm in AL!

Twinster: Liked how the Falco was looking :cool: Keep at it. Need to play ya.

Evan: You're like, really good with Falco and buffering. I would like to see how well you did in your pool. Too good.

Pops: Glad to play you in the few friendlies that we had! I liked the MK. It takes quite a lot for me to like an MK :D GGs!

AML: Fun friendlies, yo. That G&W is going to get you a lot of places really soon. I can feel it. Nice to see you our there in Huntsville :D

PoPe: I enjoyed our friendlies, and good job making it out of pools! Next time. We play in tourney? >:]

Winnar: Lol WHY DID WE NOT PLAY OR EVEN SEE EACH OTHER? ;____; Good job in your pool matches!

mc-killa: Lol nice to FINALLY meet a brony irl. But like... Y WE NOT PLAY HERE? :( Going to make an appointment when the next tourney comes around!

Oh, and really good job to my fellow Georgia-dwellers. It was really nice to see you all make it out here! We did really good at this! Keep at it!
Tourney was very well organized, imo. Really good for my first OoS. Great fun, guys!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Epic speech **** from Cam.
:') Cam with the awesome ****ing speeches!

Bro I hope Alabama ends up becoming awesome because I don't even consider P'cola part of FL. We're definitely going to support all the work you TOs put into making badass events like this possible.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cam, what channel should I subscribe to in wait for recorded sets?

Top Bottom