• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sync's Sex Saloon 6-Houston, TX

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Singles ($5): 12 entrants

1: UltimateRazer-:snake:
2: Gnes-:diddy:
3: Trela-:lucario:
4: Illmatic-:peach:
5: Sync-:metaknight:
5: Denti-:olimar:
7: Diego-:rob:
7: P4-:metaknight:
9: Ojih-sama-:wolf:
9: Since-:diddy:
9: Leaf-:pikachu2:
9: Wingless-:pit:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
this will not count for the pr.

razer didnt go falco, gnes didnt go snake, illmatic didnt go marth, jerm didnt go zelda

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Now these are the kind of tournaments we need to host more often. Every set played was extremely intense and you could tell that everyone was playing to improve.
Thank you Sync, for hosting this amazing tournament. I had loads of fun.

Thank you Denti for coming out to this and sorry there wasn't enough time for doubles.

Trela, I'm really glad you got to be the only person to knock me out of the tournament. In total we played seven games and I'm glad I am finally picking up on things here and there. Plus I had a ton of laughs with you, never knew you were so funny haha.

Sync, I'm so proud of you. Great job on beating Denti! We all knew from the first game that you could do it and you confirmed our claim. You're getting soo much better and the idea of hosting this tournament was a great idea. Our set was one of the best sets I've ever had with a Metaknight, so good job! I'm looking forward to playing you again.

P4, don't quit. You're getting better at every tournament you attend. The problem is just consistency, and it's mainly because of what we talked about earlier. Remember you can always come over to my house and practice.

Jerm, I want my album.

I'm sticking with :peach:.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming everyone! I really appreciate the attendance. These will be bi-weeklies starting right after Genesis so Houston be ready. I'm going to try and expand Houston even further with these.

Denti thanks for stopping by even though you were just going to San Antonio it was nice seeing you!

Thanks Ill I really appreciate it! I am trying really hard to prove to everyone that I can be top 5 in Houston and soon to be Texas!

Once these start getting bigger I'll be sure to structure these a little better to me more of a tournament setting than a fest.

Top Bottom