• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Comic Con Brawl Results

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Thank you all for showing up and bringing setups, the community is so great about bringing stuff these days, it's amazing. My first Brawl tourney since I helped with Nikefest 3, and it went pretty darn smooth.

Shoutouts to pot monsters, con noobs leaving so we can blaze through the loser's bracket, IHOP, and Slush's mom.

1v1 Results:

1: Espy :sonic: ($126.00 and a headset that he can't use)
2: K Prime :pikachu: ($52.50)
3: Paw :zerosuitsamus: ($21.00)
4: KoN! :metaknight: :falco: ($10.50)
5: Slush :yoshi:
5: Big Boss :snake:
7: Jrugs :snake:
7: InuJosha :olimar:
9: SAF
9: Zero :sonic:
9: Blue
9: Geoberos!
13: Blondie
13: Suspect :random:
13: Merykid
13: BWIZ
17: PJKR
17: Jamie Jimenez
17: Santiago
17: Blue Morpha
25: Joe H

Can anyone tell this old fogey where to host bracket images? Or do I have to get on that super duper lame site called allisbrawl.com?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Why didn't Paw beat Espy again?

You can host an image at photobucket or imageshack or imgur or any of those other sites.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Two serious and urgent questions:

What is this headset that Espy can't use and can he give it to me?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Imgur tinypic Imageshack etc. Kyle.

I guess 4 hours of sleep in 2 days along with standing half the time while volunteering saturday/Sunday made me more tired then usual, Couldn't even stay up for the smashfest.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Slush, you got fifth (grats btw) - why are you complaining about your sleep hours?

Tons of people go through that crap, basically EVERYONE at WHOBO 3 went through the same stuff you probably went through at this tournament.

We don't talk about it in every results thread though. ****ing shadow1pj has insomnia and can't sleep at all, yet he still places well.

Get some pills d00d.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, you got fifth (grats btw) - why are you complaining about your sleep hours?

Tons of people go through that crap, basically EVERYONE at WHOBO 3 went through the same stuff you probably went through at this tournament.

We don't talk about it in every results thread though. ****ing shadow1pj has insomnia and can't sleep at all, yet he still places well.

Get some pills d00d.
I'm not complaining about my sleep hours? I just enjoy tallying up what sleep I get. Plus it was mostly just con noobs and I only beat Big Boss and a Con player, while losing to K Prime and KoN.

WHOBO 3 I not only didn't sleep all that much, I didn't eat the whole time either until Sunday around 12 or so AM. Again not complaining, I just enjoy Pain I guess.

I have insomnia too, I don't need pills. But I do have trazodone.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
What a fun 2 days of volunteering so I wouldn't have to spend $15 at the door it was! Now for The wait of San Japan 4...

Espy == I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE! Ajay and Pinkie toy acquired... So much sadness from the G1 ponies Plus no Fluttershy for K Prime, and Two bronies found thankfully cause I spotted the Ajay button.

K Prime == I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE! For some reason I started to do good at my last stock during both games.

Paw == You made money, How do you feel?
Also!

KoN! == And of course after tournament I find out Frigate is A Bad CP against :metaknight:

Slush == Almost made money, the important part is, MK made money which only helps with John#'s/Ripple's thread!

Big Boss == Great match we had, forgot how the MM went but I think I did okay until I started forgetting where the C4 was.

Jrugs == Thanks for driving me as always, we must figure out the final details of Genesis 2. 4 days until Pre-reg closes.

InuJosha == Fun Friendlies we had.

Zero == Thanks for the housing and paying JRUGS gas moneyz.

Geoberos! == Thank you for the Pinkie Pie toy! And the smashfest even though most of us slept and stuff.

Suspect == Sorry I couldn't MM, Don't feel like breaking 20's. Also instead of Slush status... it should might as well be SA Status

Kyle == It was a fun weekend of calling matches, helping with bracket and other things, stealing chairs from others, the Power outages that happened 4 times for Street Fighter and MvC3, and The foam finger.

Ihop discussion ==

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, the headset is for Xbox360...

Guess you could sell it for money then.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Espy : Been a while since, but yeah happens a little too often. Gotta learn my stage counterpicks better cause swimming is ****.
K Prime : AJ and Fshy on the TV would've happened if I had found it for you :<
Paw : Amazing money you are made of
KoN! : We didn't get to finish our Diddy dittos :mad:
Slush : Was hoping either to play you or you play Espy so that Pinkie x Twilight or Pinkie x AJ happened as well, but good to send Big Boss to me
Big Boss : GGs, I hope I was playing patiently if not more campy, 'cause I haven't gotten you to one stock in tourneys if ever.
SAF : Con player, hope you find SWF, would've like to teach you some Diddy techs
Zero : We didn't get to play much :(
Geoberos! : Oh hay I have an !; Am I patient yet, Rei/Leaf?Eryth?
Blondie : Good friendlies, get ahold of your z-catching and you'll get that advantage over me
BWIZ : GGs, I may be gullible to Final Cutter spam, but a little too much that I can throw a naner OoS everytime and follow up

from pawfest, to sleepfest, to pawwifi, to duelist, to kprimerapingeveryoneonehandedhalfasleeponhisside, and then smashfest i'd say it'd be a good day.
would've had y'all over indefinitely if i didn't have summer school and played more

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

1: Espy :sonic: good job on first if you give me the head phones ill watch the entire first season of mlp.

2: K Prime :pikachu: good job on second. play me friendlies next time.

3: Paw :zerosuitsamus: :troll: + did you like that trip to DACUS up smash :awesome:

4: KoN! :metaknight: :falco: :cool:

5: Slush :yoshi: ggs but for real when you said frigate i was like really ? :awesome:

5: Big Boss :snake: 5th place with a hangover. need i say more?

7: Jrugs :snake: ggs no lie if big boss wasnt cheering me on after my sd i would have given up after that SD good job on winning the money match

7: InuJosha :olimar: ggs nice to meet you lets play next time.

9: SAF if you ever read this come to a smashfest one day ill show you how to use diddys bananas

9: Zero :sonic: ggs dont feel bad i know the sonic match up really well good job on beating suspect and thanks for saving my bag.

9: Geoberos! sucks we didnt get to ditto. always good to see you

13: Suspect :random: just pick up meta knight already you know you want to :troll:

special thanks to Kyle for a well ran tournament and to alamo gaming for hosting and putting up the head phones

and **** commander Data for charging 30$ for a autograph

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
mini shoutouts at work...

paw: ggs as always. our games aren't as close as they usually are, which is good for you.

kon!: gj on 4th, primo. dat falco too legit.

slush: ggs, I know why I lost and I know that our next set will be different.

geoberos: ggs, but curse that diddy/snake mu.

inujosha: legit olimar. I wish you played competitively; we need an oli in sa.

Top Bottom