• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pug1

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Singles entrants: 14

1: Jtails ($63.00) :metaknight: :diddy:
2: NinjaLink ($44.10) :diddy: :falco: :lucas: :wario: :zelda: :dedede:
3: Dekillsage ($12.60) :snake:
4: Malcolm ($6.30) :wario:
5: Dillon :rob:
5: Cheese :popo: :metaknight: :falco: :marth:
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) :marth:
7: John12346 :lucario:
9: RED-X :ike:
9: Mikekirby :kirby:
9: PentaSalia :gw:
9: LinkXBoner :fox:
13: Prof3ssor MGW :olimar:
13: Deven3000 :pikachu:

There were around 20 people who actually came, but like 7 were unable to enter due to coming late (Jash, Chaosmarth, Dark peach, Enigma, Munoz, Sheen etc.). Sorry!

The next PUG will be hosted in Game Pad, which is a venue in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn.

Shoutouts later.

Bracket link: http://i51.tinypic.com/szhi5k.gif

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
1: Jtails ($63.00) - great job winning the tourney! Too bad we couldn't play. Hopefully we will at the next pug.
2: NinjaLink ($44.10) - good job, nice seeing you again.
3: Dekillsage ($12.60) - I was really hyped over you haha. Great job with top 3!
4: Malcolm ($6.30) - Watching your matches was really fun. :D
5: Dillon - **** rob. But seriously, you're a smart player. Still, **** rob.
5: Cheese - LAST GAME LAST HIT.... AND YOU LAND A GRAB THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL. **** LIFE. GGs anyway... I'm not losing next time.
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) - so close vs. Cheese.....
7: John12346 - you probably would've had jtails if you spaced yourself better. Especially in a last hit game.
9: RED-X - I lost to rob too, don't worry lol. Fun MMs, I **** that MU.
9: Mikekirby - close bracket set, great seeing you. :)
9: PentaSalia - you had a gay bracket man... sorry. And of course, you got gayed by rob.
9: LinkXBoner - great playing you, you're clearly capable. Just work on consistency.
13: Prof3ssor MGW - you rush a lot and that simply doesn't work with Olimar.
13: Deven3000 - I heard you were close vs Cheese? Whatever. Thanks for bringing a setup and streaming.

Jash - great commentary man and thanks a lot for coming!
D.pch - Thanks for coming bro.
Enigma - family problems suck lol. Hopefully next time you come early.
Munoz - thanks for helping out with brackets! Sorry you got lost. XD
ChaosMarth - great seeing you again since... October. See you at Vinnie's tourney, where we will MM.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
1: Jtails: GGs before tourney man! Glad I got to play you! Finally beat your MK/Diddy after a few matches x.x Your a cool guy! Hope to see ya in future tournies!
2: NinjaLink: Good job in tourney, n thx for letting me know what boss battle musiq that was on yoshi's, to good :D
3: Dekillsage: GG in bracket, I TOTALLY underestimated you when you picked snake, not use to fighting him let alone off wifi. Good stuff regardless!
4: Malcolm: Best friendlies doubles ever? Them farts twas to good :D
5: Dillon: Didn't get to play ya much, eh ggz
5: Cheese: Beast doubles with me & mikekirby vs u guys! That was very fun!
7: Pug <3 (Zorai): GGs playing me in sum friendlies, twas fun
7: John12346: Cool lucario
9: RED-X: GGs man, i was pissed, sorry about the self destruct, wasn't very good sportsmanship.. Thanks 4 playing n ur ike is beast!
9: Mikekirby: My tourney homie & bro 4 life! Enjoyed the doubles & just chillin with u & sheen!
9: PentaSalia: sups
9: LinkXBoner: dat accent is too guud, nuff said.
13: Prof3ssor MGW: wit dat pro nervous crap. Gotta work on being morr patient n punishing...
13: Deven3000: Fun after tourney lol xD

Random Ish:

- Glad I got you to come sheen! Had fun hanging with you & mike, good your getting back into smash as well >:]

- Shoutouts to Ms.Abraham for letting us use her house! :)

- Me & Jash wit dat swag, fun cracking jokes n chillin wit u bro xD.

- Dark.Pch w/ that perfect negro commentary on my friendly :0 Nice chillin wit ya man, the whole bike thing was to funny.

- Best train ride ever guys, tooo funny lolz.

- Thanks Dev for the smashfest invite, gonna be coming regularly! Starting next month most likely

:phone:

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
aiight shoutouts to top 4 making that pot money good **** good ****

shoutouts to deven for being free(***** owes me a dalla)

Dillon "Pickles" should accept the fans he doesn't want

Ninjalink is too good for his own good.

shoutouts to dekillsage for being my smash bro, PLACING THIRD AGAIN AT A LOCAL UNDER JTAILS AND NINJALINK!, BEATING MALCOLM(no johns) AND OUT PLACING CHEESE(NO JUANS) and owing me 2 dollars(A MUNOZ DOESNT FORGET!).

shoutouts to Jash its been a while dude good seeing you back

shoutouts to Malcolm for showing up being a great sport win or lose for the entire event.

shoutouts to the stream who watched n **** sorry for being a terrible commentator

shoutouts to zorai and his family for letting us smashers stink up the apartment and play some smash

shoutouts to mechwarrior for bringing marve- o wait he wasnt there.... :(

I will be entering tourneys again cause I can't let the crew out-do me AND I WILL HAVE MONEY TO POT MONSTER IT UP!

Dekillsage

Smash Lord
1: Jtails ($63.00)- We're like what? 5-0? 6-0? Good job winning today
2: NinjaLink -($44.10) Thanks for the advice. Zelda's cool [
4: Malcolm -($6.30) I rewatched out last game. The stage helped me so hard at the end :l Good games I learned a lot
5: Dillon- .... no words
5: Cheese- No cheese I will not give you my money to get chain grabbed.
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) -Fun tourney =D Also your mom stared at us the entire time. ._.
7: John12346 -You're scary. Lucario is scary.
9: RED-X - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNiwt964ZU
9: Mikekirby- Your set vs john# was cool =D
9: PentaSalia -Umai? I unno what to tell you :l
9: LinkXBoner- umm
13: Prof3ssor MGW -You had some impressive moves there*spins gun* Come to devens smashfests
13: Deven3000- good pikachu

Jash- toonlinks bombs
Dark peach- Killed me twice in a row with bob-omb(its bob-omb right?) I see how it is =( *utilt* I know I'm lame for not going to the fest. next time
munoz- If I can magically make it to top 3 then you can do better in bracket. Practice more les go

and shoutouts to doubles and mechwarrior for not being here =(

Deven3000 throws smashfests every 2weeks I believe? I'm not sure if its one week now but yeah if you guys want to play and practice you should definitely show up. It's fun~

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
1: Jtails - Those matches were off-the-charts epic. Beyond words.
2: NinjaLink - wtf is this losing to your Zelda in friendlies!? Gonna go slit my wrists over this one
4: Malcolm - Gah, good matches, I'm still bummed I fell for the Fsmash Fsmash, though >.<;
5: Dillon - Good **** putting the moves on Ninjalink like that. You're good.
5: Cheese - Thanks for driving me everywhere. I really appreciate it.
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) - ZORAI I TOLD YOU YOUR APARTMENT WAS TOO SMALL
7: John12346 - Best commentator in the universe, right here
9: RED-X - We forgot to money match so I could trip into one of your Fsmashes...
9: Mikekirby - Good matches
9: PentaSalia - MISTUH PENTA SALAD, losing to NL's Zelda like me in friendlies :awesome:
9: LinkXBoner - Like, 10 Lucario Uthrows = 22 damage only, lolz. Good matches, but Fox is such a booty character...

Also I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the last two things on my sig. Sign whichever one is appropriate to your opinions.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good**** Dekillsage, You are invited to join Shadaloo's realm of training my ***.

Jtails

Smash Lord
1: Jtails ($63.00) - I'm happy at the way I played today, alot of clutch wins and patience.
2: NinjaLink ($44.10) - Dude we always end up playing no matter what lol. Great stuff all around, sucks about your control. I'll try and get you mine before you leave.
3: Dekillsage ($12.60) - Great stuff dude, especially against Malcom, He's so ****.
we should friendly more so you learn how to deal with MK better. lol he's my worst match up too.
4: Malcolm ($6.30) - Dude, you're always a joy to watch play. smiling to yourself and laughing no matter what. The true meaning of passion and love no homo. its just nice to see people smiling while playing this game and not looking soo stressed the **** out and serious. You're one of my favorite players and we should team one of these centuries.
5: Dillon - You're so good Dill, like really. just don't SD next time! then you could make it to me in tourny ;)
5: Cheese - good stuff as usual, cool we didn't have to play this time around.
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) Good to see you're getting better keep improving.
7: John12346 - Epic set John! Just alittle more!! ahah my heart raced soo bad when playing you.
9: RED-X - hilarious set vs Malcom :)
9: Mikekirby - Mini Chu dat!! yo those D-air cancels are hilarious. good stuff in crews ;)
9: PentaSalia - Penta! cool seeing you, money match me next time!
9: LinkXBoner - Yoo tell those Georgia chicks I said "wattup" it was cool seeing you and I'm glad that I'm your favorite metaknight! =]
13: Prof3ssor MGW - Cool seeing and and fun friendlies. Get my book when it comes out! I think it'll help alot
13: Deven3000 - ughh warm up next time! Thanks for letting me stay at your place. 3 cusions next time!!

Jash - Great seeing you my X-teamate haha. that Wes commentary was too good. you saw my **** face huh ;P
D.pch - Yo see my falcon again son!
Munoz - funny talking
ChaosMarth - Thanks for everything dude

For those that don't know Deven's announcement about my book was true. I'll be selling it for $5 and IMO it will help your game tremendously. be on the lookout and HMU for a copy! next week.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
1: Jtails ($63.00) - lemme know when ever you wanna go to a tourny or just smash, odds are i'll let you crash here | also next time i will definitely warm up, also i do think that i'm reaching a milestone in my skill so i really want your match up.
2: NinjaLink ($44.10) - come to my fest more often
3: Dekillsage ($12.60) - i'm proud of you
4: Malcolm ($6.30) - come to my fests!
5: Dillon - don't kill yourself
5: Cheese - next time.....
7: Pug <3 (Zorai) - host a tad better, and learn to speak up lol
7: John12346 - come to my damn fests, you won't regret it. also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUtoQaRfE0
9: RED-X - come to my damn fests :D
9: Mikekirby - not sure what to really say, but i hope to see you at my fests more :D
9: PentaSalia - keep attending my fests lol
9: LinkXBoner - small amount of salt for losing but still good stuff on beating me, nice seeing you again, and glad to hear you'll be attending my fests
13: Prof3ssor MGW - dat oli match up. didn't get to play you, but we will ^_^
13: Deven3000 - warm-up next time...srsly

munoz - lol munoz
Jash - nice to finally see you again. we gotta figure something out for your lack a console situation. always awesome to play and talk with you
DarkPch - oh darkpch
Sheen - you got potential mang, dat buffer dacus
chaosmarth - nice to see you again, glad you like my "venue" lol

i'm glad people are talking about my fest (dekillsage), i do host them pretty regularly. I'm in manhattan for anyone interested, also here is the series http://allisbrawl.com/series.aspx?id=689 any info on the address and my contact can be found on any of the past AiB pages. got 4 setups and an "ok" amount of space

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Notes to self: Don't play Falco or Marth or ICs when hungover, just play campy MK. Good thing it didn't matter.

Note to MalcolmM: don't lose to randoms <3

Note to everyone else: good stuff, especially dekillsage for doing work.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Loved you guys. I had a blast! Great way to start the summer! Traveling with the the whole crew was amazing. After two months of a haitus I'll be brawlin' with you guys some more! Everyone was so chill, EVERYONE. =D

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
John12346 vs. Jtails

For those of you who missed it.

I can't seem to DL it so I can upload it to YT, so just live with Justin TV for now. It also skips at points, but nothing vital is skipped.

This match was sooo epic.

i1337

Smash Ace
WHAT THE ****.....MALCOLM WENT TO THIS?

I'M 99% AT THE NEXT ONe IF MALCOLM'S THERE

....and assuming it's on a good weekend in August lol

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
WHAT THE ****.....MALCOLM WENT TO THIS?

I'M 99% AT THE NEXT ONe IF MALCOLM'S THERE

....and assuming it's on a good weekend in August lol
LMAO I1337 COMING TO PUG? GOOD ****.

Just hit me up and I'll host another in August... in game pad of course.

Top Bottom