• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 3!

Denti

Smash Master
Brawl Singles

1: Razer (Split) :snake:
2: GNES (Split) :diddy:
3: Trela :lucario:
4: Denti :olimar:
5: Fogo :snake:
5: DPhat :metaknight:
7: Bassem :wario:
7: d4b8 :metaknight:
9: ALSM :link2:/:toonlink:/:metaknight: [Aero Link, THE SOUL MASTER]
9: 69Dude :metaknight:
9: Problemo :metaknight:
9: Infinity :metaknight:
13: FHero :metaknight:
13: Cloud
13: Snap :diddy:
13: Xeven
17: Neon :dk:
17: Goochi
17: KBot :popo:
17: Tim
17: Joseph
17: Lock :falco:
17: Rapid
17: Dreon

Brawl Doubles

1: CP9 (Gnes/Razer) :snake:/:diddy:
2: DPhat (Trela/DPhat) :lucario:/:metaknight:
3: Gold Team (Bassem/d4b8) :wario:/:metaknight:
4: Options Covered (Infinity/Denti) :metaknight:/:olimar:
5: You Told Harpo To Beat Me (Fogo/Snap) :snake:/:wario:
5: DonkeyKnight (ALSM/Neon) :dk::snake:/:metaknight:
7: Team Awesum (Fresh/FHero) ?/:metaknight:
7: Low Tier (Problemo/69Dude) :metaknight:/:metaknight:
9: SuperMario (SMH/Bolt)
9: Randum (Rapid/Dreon)
9: I didnt hear them lol (Kbot/Goochi)

Super Smash Brothers 64

1: Infinity :pikachu:/:ness:
2: Denti :pikachu:/:jigglypuff:
3: Forge :jigglypuff:
4: Problemo :kirby:
5: ALSM :link:
5: Slaps :kirby:
7:Xeven
7: 69Dude
9:
9:
9:
9:
13:
People who weren't able to finish or place in Smash 64 and were refunded due to unpredictable complications. :(
DMG
Swift :fox:
Neon :falcon:
Bassem :ness:
69Dude
Dreon

Denti

Smash Master
Next time I host a Smash 64 tournament :pikachu: WILL BE BANNED! Sorry for those of your who experience me and Infinity's pika's, haha! He's too hard of an opponent for people who are learning the game and he's too easy to pick up.

Might do Smash 64 teams next time instead of singles...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good **** to Fogo!

Wtf happened to Neon / Infinity, expected wayyy higher placings.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Neon lost to Cloud (Ike) and ALSM (I think he went Toon Link). I believe Neon won one game, but thanks to byes, everyone else caught up.

Neon!

Smash Lord
worst ive ever played lol, major choking on my part and i probably would have won smash 64 but i had to leave early :(

Denti

Smash Master
Even though I didn't quite make that upset, I was playing better and stronger at Revolution and Phase. Hopefully next time I'll finish you off game 3 razer and I'll stop rolling at the wrong times against you trela. GGS everyone!

Shout outs!

1: Razer (Split) :snake: - GGS sir, I think I figured out how the Olimar vs Snake MU is meant to be played. Next time I'll be better, you can count on it :)
2: GNES (Split) :diddy: - You always seem so calm when you play, I never can quite figure out how to get into you head, but I'll get there.
3: Trela :lucario: - GGs at phase (I don't know if a results thread will be made so I'm doing shout outs here). You should know I never actually believe in my own johns lol, I just like to complain because it helps me vent and not bottle my thoughts up. When I look back on our match I think it's funny when it was last stock last hit I received a phone call (my music I listen too is from my phone) and my phone answered it because it's a touch screen and it was face down on my lap and it clicked answer and my friend was talking to me saying things like "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? CAN YOU HEAR ME?? Helloo????? I CAN HEAR YOU! SERIOUSLY TALK TO ME!!!!" for the last 15 seconds XD I'll just learn to put my phone on airplane mode next time I play tournament hahaha. GGs
5: Fogo :snake: - I'm really glad you could make this man! You always make tournaments a fun place to be, I mean it. Great job on those upsets too!
5: DPhat :metaknight: - I'm glad you showed up! Fun matches! Good job getting second in teams, you and Trela were nasty good.
7: Bassem :wario: - Thanks for coming all this way to my tournament :) Also, do you believe that the MU chart is accurate when it says Olimar vs Wario is evev?? hahahah! I serious think that's a joke XD It's so in Olimar's favor, all you have are power moves that lead in to potential gimps, Olimar controls the entire match otherwise.
7: d4b8 :metaknight: - Thanks for coming to my tournament man! Makes me happyehhhh! wooo! Hope to see you next time
9: ALSM :link2:/:toonlink:/:metaknight: [Aero Link, THE SOUL MASTER] - THE SOUL MASTERER?!?!?!?!?!?! lol
9: 69Dude :metaknight: - I'm really glad you decided to make this :) You're fun to hang out with. COME TO THE NEXT ONE
9: Problemo :metaknight: - Wooo! Sorry about pika in smash 64 XD that character is dumb.
9: Infinity :metaknight: - Sorry I got man handled in teams game 3 against bassem and damien. Next time I'll do a bettar! We'll do work at Genesis :) Thanks for the housing also
13: FHero :metaknight: - I was not expecting you! I'm way glad you made it!
13: Snap :diddy: - your diddy was scary smart!
17: Neon :dk: - I know you're way better than this placing. I should be having tons of smashfest at my place these next two weeks in an attempt to get ready for genesis.
17: KBot :popo: - I'm glad you made it out here! thanks so much for coming! I think I might host some smashfest these next two weeks, I'll let you know if I do.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR COMING TO MY TOURNAMENT! IT WOULDN'T EVER BE AS EXCITING WITHOUT ALL OF YOU! <3

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Revolution shout outs!

1: UltimateRazer / Gnes / 3: Trela - Good **** you guys, as usual.

4: Denti (Olimar) - GGs in doubles man. Pika will be Pika I guess. I shouldn't have expected to win though considering I did not practice hardly for 64.

5: Fogo (Snake) - Holy crap. You did work this weekend. Great to see you on top of your game. I expect many great things from your snake.

5: DPhat - GGs bro.

7: Bassem - You have a pretty creative Wario imo, but still really good none-the-less. GGs, you really kicked my butt haha.

7: d4b8 - We didn't even say hi this tournament, but I'm sure we might play or something at another one.

9: ALSM - Looks like our extra practice is paying off already bro. ;)

9: 69Dude - Teaming with you was really awesome. It's crazy how we're pretty much staying on the same level as we both improve.

9: Problemo - woot

9: Infinty - Thanks for letting us stay the night at your house even though you were already housing Houston and friends. GGs in doubles.

13: FHero - I was talking about how there were going to be so many Metaknights here. I said, FHero should be here just to top it off. Then you AND 69 dude were here! xD You should show up more often.

13: Snap - GGs man. You're a real crafty Diddy player. It felt like your playstyle would change at the drop of a pen, making it real hard to constantly adjust.

13: Xeven - Woot! Grats on bea

17: Neon - GGs in doubles man. You freaking kicked 69 dude's *** game 3! xD

17: KBot - GGs in doubles

17: Joseph - Idk if you found your way to smashboards yet, but if you're reading this, ggs. I hope you stick around and become a part of our community. :)

17: Rapid - ggs. I see the talent, but we all have to deal with the gay bull****, weather it's camping or Metaknight. You can't sacrifice your concentration and your thinking because you're upset. You got to take pride in every good move and kill you land.

Phase shout outs:

5: DMG (Wario & friends) - Glad to see you around again DMG. Mario Kart was super fun and you did well at Phase.

7: UTDZac (G&W) - Thanks for hosting Phase again. I may actually enter the next one, but I need to work on my Falco a little more. You know you're an important part of the community when you host a tournament and all the players come out of retirement to play. Also, yeah.. remember to check deflicker silly.

9: Bored (Ike) - considering we are both good friends with Mo', we should hang out more often lol.

13: Chic - cool meeting you in person again for the first time in a long while.

17: Slaps - You're killing me Slaps. Seriously in teams.. CUT IT OUT!! XD (at least we will always remember what happened to Xeven)

17: Teh Brettster - GJ at placing 3rd in themed teams. Zac's natural talent in teams + your Fire Emblem team experience = a force to be reckoned with!

Neon!

Smash Lord
Late shoutouts...

2: GNES- enjoyed playing you for the first time, you're diddy is insane.
4: Denti- congratulations on another well run tourney
5: Fogo- i mistook you for batou at first lol, great snake
5: DPhat- ill try harder next time
7: Bassem - best wario ive played yet, next time you wont grab me :)
9: ALSM // [Aero Link, THE SOUL MASTER] your mk is almost as gay as your TL :O ggs
9: 69Dude enjoyed playing you guys in teams, dat usmash :)
9: Problemo great doubles set, i got pretty lucky on that last match
9: Infinity great mk as usual, and best set ive ever played in smash 64 ;)

Overall I enjoyed playing smash64 10x more than brawl, I hope to see more of it in the future.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Shoutouts!

1: Razer (Split) - Great Snake as always. :)

2: GNES (Split) - Thanks for playing a little bit with me. :)

3: Trela - Never got to play you. :(

4: Denti - Good job, buddy. Keep it up. You'll get there.

5: Fogo - Taking names. Nice comeback against me in our set.

5: DPhat - GGs in friendlies.

7: Bassem - GGs in friendlies.

7: d4b8 - Hi.

9: ALSM // [Aero Link, THE SOUL MASTER] - Not bad.

9: 69Dude - Surprised to see you here. GGs in doubles and friendlies.

9: Problemo - Good job. Our practice is paying off, let's keep going.

9: Infinity - GGs, I know what I doing wrong especially game 3 of our set.

13: FHero - GGs, I had to adapt to your playstyle in our set.

13: Xeven - Keep it up.

17: Neon - GGs in singles, and nice teaming with you! :)

17: KBot - Nice to see you.

17: Lock - Good to see you. Hope you continue playing this game.

17: Dreon - GGs, how'd you like my Link? :)

Top Bottom