• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameclucks monthly - July results

Jem.

Smash Master
Doubles:

1st - Jem/Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:
2nd - Nerd/Busy :metaknight: / :wario:
3rd - Itakio/Jamn :metaknight: / :snake: :rob:

Singles:

1st - Jem :metaknight:
2nd - Nerd :metaknight: / :falco:
3rd - Filip :falco:
4th - Viviff :metaknight:
5th - Busy :wario: / :popo:
5th - Jamn :rob: :metaknight: :snake:

Felix is in Japan which is why he missed this and will miss Genesis 2

Jem.

Smash Master
No there was probably around 20 something people. I always just post top 3 doubles top 5 singles.

I think it should be noted that Filip was 1 game away from making Grand Finals his second WA tournament. He is going to Genesis and shall be one of the main reps for WA since Felix and I aren't going to Genesis :D and his name is Tetsuya which is the same first name that the ever popular game developer Nomura has! :D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Why do you only post the top placers...? That's depressing that none of the lesser players are getting any recognition...

Jem.

Smash Master
No idea John. I don't pay attention to what other people besides me get. Can't even say I know the payout percentages, never been a concern to me.

And if you've ever seen me post a results thread for the past year or so, I always edit the OP when the bracket is up. FFS people. I don't run the tournaments. I just post the results when I get home. I don't control the brackets, they were already sent to AiB and will be up soon I imagine, so you guys can pretend to examine the bracket then.

Top Bottom