• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Legends 2 (July 3rd, 2011)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
DOUBLES
http://i.imgur.com/YkQKX.gif

1: vVv wWw xXx yYy zZz (Fatal + Pelca) ($80.00)
2: For the sake of everything that is unholy why is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic so ****ing addicting goddamn pony ***** everywhere it's like magic rainbow ejaculations (Bloodcross + Bizkit) ($40.00)
3: Cartoon Heroes (Spider Jerusalem + Riot) ($20.00)
4: Seven-mile spanking machine (Almo + IcyLight)
5: now that my terrible bout of pain is over how bout some breakfast (C.Awesum + Adept)
5: We're so fresh you can suck our Babos (Swag) (Dazwa:random: + Green Ace:random:)
7: Nick n' Noah (Nick + Noah)
7: kdots kittie litter box how romantic Uwahhh!!!! (Soma + Bao)

SINGLES POOLS
1: Fatal ($0.00)
1: Bizkit ($0.00)
1: vVv Pelca ($0.00)
1: Bloodcross ($0.00)
1: duke ($0.00)
1: IcyLight ($0.00)
7: Spider Jerusalem
7: Walpurgis
7: Almo
7: Peachkid
7: Riot
7: Yume
13: Adept
13: Prawn
13: NT3K
13: Bass
13: wWw Spekkio
13: Watkins
19: CRCM
19: andrew
19: AKC12
19: Dank
19: Fubudis
19: Chii Is Awesome!
25: Beans
25: Mijet97
25: DMB
25: cubed
25: Wyatt

SINGLES
http://i.imgur.com/taTRi.gif

1: Fatal ($140) :snake:
2: Bizkit ($60) :snake:
3: vVv Pelca ($40) :falco: :fox: :diddy: :metaknight:
4: Bloodcross ($20) :falco: :metaknight:
5: IcyLight ($10) :olimar:
5: Riot ($10) :zelda:
7: Almo :metaknight:
7: Bass :rob: :kirby2:
9: duke :lucario: :dedede: :dk2:
9: Watkins :metaknight: :marth: :ike:
9: Peachkid :peach:
9: Walpurgis (C.Awesum) :snake:
13: Adept :dedede:
13: Yume :snake: :falco:
13: wWw Spekkio (Dazwa) :random:
13: Spider Jerusalem :sonic: :diddy:
17: Prawn (Soma) :falco: :diddy:
17: NT3K :ike:

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Well, had a fun time. Still retired of course, but completely random doubles was a blast. Hopefully I get that new job so I can spare more money to go to these more often. It was very nice seeing a lot of you again.

Shoutouts to Dazwa for the hilarious double random team, and a tournament well-run.

Shoutouts to Bloodcross for being the best there ever was (to catch them is his real test, to train them is his cause)

Shoutouts to Bizkit for being Italian.

Shoutouts to Pelca for your set against Bizkit actually being pretty hype. More shoutouts to Bizkit as well.

Shoutouts to Almo for bringing Diddy Kong Racing and undertaking the Krunch Khallenge. (PS- Get at my Timber on Snowball Valley .18 seconds son)

Shoutouts to HDT for the hilarious stage textures.

Shoutouts to Saucem for holding shift when using caps and agreeing to go to 75m in doubles.

Shoutouts to Icylight for our one-stock tie game.

Shoutouts to Watkins for the Watkins diet.

Shoutouts to Peachkid for DOUBLE PEACH IN ALL CAPS

Shoutouts to Ace/Riot for the fun doubles games.

Shoutouts to NT3k for being a cool guy.

Shoutouts to Fatal for winning.

Also shoutouts to JJ Wolf, Kiwi, Hin-kah-gey, Teevee, and Vermanubis for listening to me rant nonesense on the stream.

Shoutouts to myself for not playing in 11 months and still pulling **** off. Also get at my Timber/Krunch.

All in all, good stuff guys. Love this community.

EDIT: Shoutouts to Gaming Underground store for carrying all the obscure items I needed, but having none of them currently in stock.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, good turnout. Glad to see attendance starting to pick back up in NE. I expect everyone to come to DNA #18 July 16th! Worcester, MA not that far from this venue!

I'll do shoutouts since I haven't in a while.

1: Fatal - Well good stuff winning.
3: vVv Pelca - Really intense winners set, minus game 2 we both hilariously failed that one.
4: Bloodcross - Don't worry bout doubles, it was amusing enough that we won WF when no one realized we switched chars/tags lulz. Also just learn how to beat Fox and you'll be good.
5: IcyLight - Good stuff getting 5th, you almost had Pelca. Double eliminated by Flaco ftl.
5: Riot - No Bad
7: Almo - Well on the plus side it's not like you lost to bad players. I gave Icy a ton of MK experience earlier so him winning wasn't really surprising.
7: Bass - We didn't play in anything this time, weird.
9: duke - Fun friendlies, your Lucario is getting pretty scary.
9: Watkins - Ggs, stick with Ike vs me IMO.
9: Peachkid - You did really well vs me this time, I thought I was gunna lose last game.
9: Walpurgis - I dunno why you wanted my opinion on your MK so much.
13: Adept - We'll MM next time.
13: Yume - Almost forgot you were even at the tourney.
13: wWw Spekkio (Dazwa) - Random was not kind to you today.
13: Spider Jerusalem - Your angry debate with the stream monsters was hilarious.
17: Prawn (Soma) - Ggs in pools, step it up more you're better than this.
17: NT3K - Nice seeing you, haven't seen you in forever.
19: andrew - Ggs in pools, you should come to DNA
19: Fubudis - I pronounce your name Foobadubis.
25: Mijet97 - Ggs in pools, hope to see you at DNA.
25: cubed - See you at DNA if you go.
25: Wyatt - Way to get last place ADHD

Green Ace: Always nice to see you, commentating with you was fun.
Bao: Wtf your MK is like good, you play this game? luzl

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
You call this an attendance? This is how I know we're dead. And OOR making last minute plans in order to not go to our tourneys says something (I won't be going to Yes' tourney anyway, not like anyone cares though).

And it's completely pointless to go to a tournament that isn't GU or DNA. As much as I love mikeray, I just can't go to any small tourneys like in CT or RI anymore.

Anyway, really nice seeing you again Kyle (probably for the last time too... well at tourneys at least, and if I even had a shred of social skills I would hit you up more). And WF's was hilarious Bizkit lol.

Other than that, there was nothing good about this tourney for me. Look at me bashing tournaments. Seriously I should be banned irl. It would be a saving grace for everyone including myself. Everyone has more fun without me and there would probably be a bigger attendance if I didn't go to tourneys (ex: fats/koolaid). And I would have an excuse to not get addicted to going to ****ty *** brawl tournaments anymore. I can't socialize worth **** anyway. It's quite impossible. So why should I bother going anymore?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Stop being emo. Also 30 entrants is MUCH better than what our attendance has been last two months. We hit 30 WITHOUT OOR, which is really good.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
bloodcross? wtf are you talking about?

me and fats are taking a break from brawl, has nothing to do with you.... i hope your trolling

mikeray4

Smash Ace
shoutouts to me for not going
shoutouts to green ace for going
shoutouts to ace and riot for getting that cash
shoutouts to Bloodcross cause I'm going to kill his first born child with a flame thrower
shoutouts to hinkage for being a stream monster
shoutouts to fatal for da CaLL0ut On KiWi (and for his apparent troll attempt, I heard it was sorta fail).
shoutouts to bizkit for only getting 60$ and not 70$
shoutouts to dazwa for being awesome and not being able to see him in forever
shoutouts to pelca for trying to be like fatal
shoutouts to nicole for name searching.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
30 turnout is good. locals peak at 40 attendance if there isn't unusual circumstances. idk, i'm no pro on brawl attendance, but 30 is FAR from proof that a region is dead.
bloodcross, don't go to tournaments if you don't enjoy them.

Almo

Smash Ace
30 turnout is good. locals peak at 40 attendance if there isn't unusual circumstances. idk, i'm no pro on brawl attendance, but 30 is FAR from proof that a region is dead.
bloodcross, don't go to tournaments if you don't enjoy them.

We haven't been able to hit 25 the last 2 months. The last time we hit 30, excluding OOR, was January, where we got 35 at one. This was a really nice breath of fresh air, and overall was a lot of fun.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shoutouts since I haven't been to a tournament in forever.

Dazwa - Great tournament! =D

Bloodcross - Closest set I have had with you in a long time. Sorry about the ending... I knew I was off but didn't fix it in time. Nerves, you know? Good games nonetheless. If you don't have fun when you enter singles (like me oftentimes) just go for doubles... doubles is always fun.

duke - Good games. I didn't know you picked up Lucario, it didn't work out for you this time thanks to my occasional practice with Chii. (Perhaps?)

IcyLight - Great to see you again. We tied! Those matches where re-friggin-diculous. Thanks for reminding me of why I hate that matchup. At least they were close. Good games!

Spider Jerusalem - Thanks for teaming with me. If you still go to tournaments we should team once in while =D. You can't say you didn't have fun =P

Almo - If your practice matches with me were any indicator of how you did at this tournament... you were having an off day. 7th is still good placing though and I would be satisfied lol, but I have seen you play better.

Peachkid - Same **** different tournament huh? Your matches with Bizkit were well worth the price of entry though IMO. Shows you are still making improvements and getting better.

Riot - Don't **** up any more. Good job though. =D

Bass - Your new characters love to get lightning kicked because they are all gigantic targets. I guess your Kirby is not retired after all? Good games.

Fubudis - Nice to meet you. Hopefully you'll be going to more tournaments your good, but improvements can surely be made. Good games!

Chii Is Awesome! - No your not. =P

cubed - Nice to meet you. Remember to try to stop rolling so much, it's what killed you in the matches we played. My friend Chii made a tag w/o a block button so she would stop rolling and learn what she can and can't do in certain situations. You could try that? Good games!

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal ($0.00): Congrats!
1: Bizkit ($0.00): Good stuff, both here and CotT5.
1: vVv Pelca ($0.00): Good games, especially game 1. Shows I gotta step up my Lucario.
1: duke ($0.00): I'll MM you next time for sure.
1: IcyLight ($0.00): Good to play you once again. Nice to see you back.
7: Almo: Good games. Maybe I'll take one off from you some other time.
7: Yume: I didn't play any matches against you :(
13: NT3K: Great matches man, especially at pools. It could have gone either way; great comeback. I gotta learn that Ike match up too it seems
19: AKC12: Y U ALWAYS CHOKE!
19: Dank: You probably did get better, but it takes more than learning a few things from a single tournament to rise up here.
25: Beans: Good to see you coming out finally. Keep at it and you'll get way better.

I know I missed some, only because I never really got your names. Shoutouts to the guy with those headphones, lots of great matches we had. Some more to the first timers, I hope you guys continue to come and improve. And to the guys, one including NT3K, who played doubles against Pelca, and I, hilarious matches.

I can always get better with my characters, learning match ups, getting more experience in general. What's key I believe is just staying composed once the match goes down to the wire. Just gotta execute and stick to what I know.

Great event, had a great time. Hope the attendance stays up the whole summer.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm saying 30 is considered good now... which in reality really isnt.
it's less about the overall attendance and more about getting out of the slump we seemed to be in last month.

also, we need to talk. about stuff. on aim preferably. hit me up whenever you're on

i'll have shoutouts in a bit (code for I'll never have shoutouts)

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
shouts to all the old faces that could make it through like green ace and NT. shout outs to Falco's blaster. shoutouts to snake not dying till like 180, shout outs to anyone who played me, i had a lot of great and intense sets here, shout outs to the usuals, shout outs to shout outs

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
shout outs for soma being terrible in tournament

I felt like i deserved to play better in tourney but failed to do anything right or play defensive when i had leads.. O well better luck next time for me at dna. Cant even decide on a character anymore cause it seems I lost all hope in using diddy anymore vs most mus. My falco did better in friendlies and tourney except vs adept.

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
I thought i mightve helped you with the falco mu just a little before you had to play bc or was it pelca icy i forgot lolz btw its soma

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I thought i mightve helped you with the falco mu just a little before you had to play bc or was it pelca icy i forgot lolz btw its soma
i lost to pelca and bloodcross >< falco is olimars hardest matchup right now, i just read everything the olimar boards has to say about it for the 2 years i hadn't looked up stuff, and wow i think i'm going to have fun with this matchup now >:D

So Fatal

Smash Master
well I meant top 2-3 consistently lol. And I realized I got some halo **** talk into me at this. Reminds me of the good times playing halo tournaments at GU.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
yes the good ol days that included such creative gems as "you're garbage" and "YOU'RE GARBAGE"

Top Bottom