• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rizk'in 1 results!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Brawl doubles:
1. With Wifi Reunite(Ori+Rayquaza)$70.00: :metaknight: / :metaknight: + :gw:
2.Taste the Rainbow(Gio+WTP)$30.00: :metaknight: / :metaknight: + :kirby2:
3. Sparta Kick+fZk: :metaknight: / :diddy:
4:Rizk7+Rabbi: :fox: / :metaknight:
5.RedvsBlue(Zyth+Ron): :metaknight: / :metaknight:
Top 2 payout due to lack of entrants

Brawl singles:
1.Lain $84.00: :metaknight: :popo:
2.Sparta Kick $42.00: :snake: :metaknight:
3. Rayquaza07 $14.00: :snake: :metaknight:
4.Tutu: :sheik:
5.Rizk7 :fox: :pikachu2:
5.Tech Chase :dedede: :popo:
7.fZk :diddy:
7.Gio :metaknight:
9.Rabbi :metaknight:
9.Ori :metaknight: :marth:
9.Zyth: :metaknight: :olimar:
9.Ron :metaknight:
13.Apasher :marth: :metaknight:
13.WTP :dk2: :marth: :falco: :popo:

Thanks everyone for coming!
Feedback? Did you guys have fun? Was the event successful to you? Things to improve on? Post please.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
First! Now for shoutouts

1.Lain - Glad you ended up coming out for this, fun mm, I feel like I'm really starting to get better. It was fun chilling with you outside before we all left

2.Sparta Kick - glad you ended up coming down, congrats on second and getting revenge on Rayquaza :p

3. Rayquaza07 - bess team everrrrr you need to come to more tourneys son. You played well today and don't get yourself down you just need to breath and think more.

4.Tutu - good seeing you =, we should have played a few friendlies XD

5.Rizk7 - Good **** son, for someone who hasn't been to a tourney since last year you did very well. hit me up on wifi and we can practice :). Also Congrtats on running a successful event. Maybe next time it gets more popular and we get 20+?

5.Tech Chase - you played awesome today Derek. Your ICs were looking slick and your dedede was playing well besides the 2-3 times outs. Glad you decided actually show up as well its always fun to talk with you about stuff.

7.Fzk - Such a damn close set, wish it would have ended better for me, but you cant win them all right? Next time we play I'm taking it ;)

7.Gio
- Doubles - Fun stuff in doubles, both sets in WF and GF were really close imo (We need to team sometime :yeahboi:)
- Singles - I'm not gonna john at all, but you definitely outplayed me today. I got lit up in the ditto and you played phenominally in our :popo: :metaknight: match. Revenge will come another day Sand Master.

9.Rabbi - Rappppppppe you did well dont get down on yourself. You will beat SK next time

9.Ori - get better in the :metaknight: ditto lol

9.Zyth - BEST MM EVERRRRR next tourney we need to do it again

9.Ron - fun friendlies

13.Apasher - If you ever want someone to help you, I am always available to take time out of spectating and assisting you. I thought it was great that you were going out of your way and playing friendlies and asking for advice. Those are just the little ways that can help you get better.

13.WTP - Fun stuff in doubles/singles I bet the rainbow tasted fantastic.

FEEDBACK
- I had a lot of fun Riz, I'm glad I came and I'm glad it was an overall success.
- Definitely a success. When the initial thread was created, it seemed like everyone wanted this tourney cancelled. But it prevailed and that is what truly matters
- I feel like I did do some work, but that is something I don't mind. Just do what we discussed outside and I think this will run smoother at every event.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I love how 1st to 3rd has Metaknights. Then there's a break in between 4 to 7th. Then Gio all the way down to Ron are all MKs..then another break. LOL

Will do shoutouts in a bit.

Add :popo: to my name. I used ICs the entire set against Zyth.

To answer your questions:

Did you have fun?
Yeah it was cool after I got tipsy off Skittles Vodka. I just hate the venue but I decided to not let it get in the way of my performance. It was nice seeing everyone again.

Was the event successful to you?
Yeah.

Things to improve on?
You got lax in the end and Ori kind of had to play the enforcer role in getting people to do their match. Other than that it was cool for your first tournament. I'd like to see you take more control over your own tournament next time though. Good job overall.

fZk

Smash Lord
^^ Yo Rizk get my name right, fZk.

I played like crap the whole tourney, I feel like we should have won doubles had I've been playing better, sorry SK.

I'm in the process of drinking my green skittle vodka but I fear it's not gonna be enough.

ZTD | TECHnology

fZk, 3rd place was not what we discussed dammit <_<

Also, I had zero motivation to play before singles started....then I drank that Green Skittles Vodka and all of sudden I felt ready to conquer the world. Juan.....next time just drink that stuff. Its magical ;)

<3 you WTP.

ZTD | TECHnology

TC'S SEXY SHOUTOUTS

1.Lain $84.00: - Sup baby? Gratz on winning again.

2.Sparta Kick $42.00: Daniel <3 Thanks for picking me up. Always a pleasure hanging out with you. Thanks for your words of wisdom as well. I understand what I'm supposed to do now. :) Let's start training for my tournament.

3. Rayquaza07 $14.00: Good job today. But calm the **** down when you start getting beat.

4.Tutu: I felt much better about this set than our last one. I had to play you with my heart this time. GGs yo. Thanks for the compliments also.

5.Rizk7: Fun friendlies and tournament. Hope to see more of these. Don't get me wrong I still hate Gameyard..lol But proud of you for stepping up and making your own series.

5.Tech Chase: Lucky as hell.

7.Fzk: Homewrecker. <3 GGs in our MM also. Next time..the vodka....do it! ;)

7.Gio: LOL craziest set we've had yet. Some honest advice, you get REALLY down on yourself when stupid stuff happens. Game 3 you weren't playing like your usual self. Don't let yourself get too worked up and play your game. Still gonna beat you again though. ;)

9.Rabbi: You've been a naughty naughty boy. >:]

9.Ori: Good stuff in doubles. And thanks I feel like i played way better than normal today. This is what happens when I am fueled by alcohol ;)

9.Zyth: Told ya Oli sucked. ;) GGs as always.

9.Ron: So quiet. Talk more!

13.Apasher: Nice to see you. Pick one character to main and commit to him. You'll see results. Take it from a guy who's mained....everyone. <_<

13.WTP: OMFG the MVP of this tournament. SKITTLES VODKA <3 Thank you. You have made this alcoholic very happy.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
1.Lain $84.00: Good **** winning. Thanks for the advice.

2.Sparta Kick $42.00: Didn't play, but good **** getting 2nd.

3. Rayquaza07 $14.00: Nice meeting you.

4.Tutu: Good friendlies. Thanks for the advice.

5.Rizk7: To answer your questions, 1) i had fun, 2) yes it was successfull to me, 3) I'm not sure about improvements. Good friendlies though.

5.Tech Chase: We need to play some friendlies soon. Nice seeing you though.

7.Fzk: Good friendlies.

7.Gio: GGs

9.Rabbi: Thanks for the advice.

9.Ori: ^ Read above.

9.Zyth: GGs, I still need to learn the Olimar MU.

9.Ron: Good friendlies.

13.Apasher: Get good.

13.WTP: Didn't play.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
love you boxxy <<33 that was your 1000th post

fun tourney, shoutouts later. Rizk we make a great team, we both were being a bit dumb and i need to really step up my doubles game. I have no doubles experience and I dont even know what foxes moves are lol, but we definitely did well. Next tourney we are about to **** **** up

two shoutouts for now(to those i played in bracket):

SK - I hate you :) I get WAY to close with you every match we play. Next time, prepare yourself. No choking. I got almost all your matches recorded btw.

tutu - i guess you got revenge :) i felt bad though I wasnt even a threat this time really. Off day, ill upload the matches i got of you playing. Ill be watching ours and crying from the stupid **** i was doin. Still always a blast to talk to you. Nobody else seems to understand the wonders of discovering bad rpgs. CHILDREN OF MANA

rizk i thought the venue was fine. As long as the tourney is just brawl it will be fine for a venue

Rizk18

Smash Lord
1.Lain $84.00: Obvious result wasn't so obvious today lol. StressFULL matches against you but thanks for the sigg yaknowutimean? ;)

2.Sparta Kick $42.00: Niceeeeeee. I feel bad because you practially didn't even make your gas money back :( Next time im gona MM you so you can at least make some profit lol. Extremely close set in bracket. Ggs.

3. Rayquaza07 $14.00: Didn't see the rage:/ Pretty dissappointed lol. Nice job getting third.

4.Tutu: Maaah boy. Sheik can deliver the d**k and I never knew it. I wish we had played<3

5.Rizk7

5.Tech Chase Maa other boyyy. We're improving a lot! Dat D3 dash attack 2gud sunnn!!! xD I'm glad you had fun<3

7.fZk Your Diddy scares the sh*t out of me. Very close set it was 1-1. Guess you gotta be careful next time dat Fox broken U-smash xD. Ggs!

7.Gio Maa lover. You will prevail next time! I know it. Nice job getting 2nd in dubz!

9.Rabbi Ma other lover! We got dubz next time trust me. Everyone else free they ain't got sh*tt on us :)

9.Ori Ma other other boy! Thanks a lot for helping out with the TO. You basically ran the tourney for me. I hope I didn't offend you when I was playing friendlies and you were on the computer:/ Anyway thanks for coming out! We shall MM next time.

9.Zyth: Thanks so much for bringing the laptop! Tourney would've been a lot worse without it! Fun friendlies and $1 MM lol.

9.Ron Lol I still don't know who to believe you or Zyth xD. It's hard im sorry! Looks like you're improving keep it up!

13.Apasher Don't worry! I was placing pretty bad in the beginning of my tourney days. Play a lot more ladder because trust me it will help you improve. More people you play=more different characters you have experience playing against.

13.WTP You troll super hard I am really upset:/ I wanted the Falco or the Kirby to finish me off homo style. Nice job getting 2nd in dubz and thanks for coming out!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Wish I could've came. Work's starting to give me the **** on Saturdays again. >.>

Welcome back Rizk and Rayquaza. :)

Since I'm on my phone I'm doing super condensed shoutouts.

Lain- Even though you always **** me I'm glad to play you, I always learn my bad habits. Glad you were able to show up.

SK- when I was watching you play it looked like you were having an off day, but when we actually played you ***** me. Whats up with that :L. Glad you pulled it together though, can't wait to play you again.

RQ- I actually wanted to play you, you should come to more tournaments. Nj getting 3rd

The Prettiest Pretty Soldier of Love and Dance Sailor Princess Twenty-two. Aka Tutu- It's Dat 2 spot difference son. But you still suck , stop spot dodging/down smashing after whiffed moves. ****ing scrub.

Tech Chase- IMO I lost game 2. Unity rule set some garbz. You definitely got a lot better since we last played. So keep getting better.

Rizk- I saw you putting in a lot of work today. Sorry we didn't get to play, should have caught me when I was playing like cosmo or apasher. Also I used ZeldaSheik and not actually sheik.

Gio- You got ***** today. Don't let it happen again.

fZk- Out of all the sets I played today I enjoyed ours the most. Glad we got to play.

Everyone below 7th- If my laptop was working I'd leave you all shoutouts, but alas it is not. Do better next time. Y'all can do better than 7th imo.

Shoutouts to WTP for the ride. U da Bess

Shoutouts to Jungle Akali

Shoutouts to zyth for listening to me talk nonsense about league.

Shoutouts to moekaiser.

Shoutouts to Zelda/Sheik being 2 spots above Sheik.

Shoutouts to FFIX for being super boring.

Shoutouts to DQVIII for also being super boring.

Shoutouts to Marco for having good taste I'm RPGs.

Shoutouts to Rizk for skipping a wedding to host this.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I'll do shoutouts later but a few things for now...

- Payout says I got $42... but what I really got was $61. I'm guessing it was a mistake I got this much? lmao.

- The tourney ending early was really nice for a change.

- Lain, you never gave me my $10 back, did you? Next time.....

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
- Payout says I got $42... but what I really got was $61. I'm guessing it was a mistake I got this much? lmao.

so dats why there was a shortage of $ in payouts ^

and great tourney effeciently run but we needed pools

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
conspiracy theory: sparta obviously lost to rayquaza the first time on purpose thus sending him to losers where he would not have to play lain. He would then only have to play lain in grand finals. Giving lain less of a chance to adapt to sparta's playstyle. Sparta has had way more luck beating lain the first time around then the second AND HE KNEW THIS DIDNT HE SPARTAKICK.

Dont lie to me you alpena wizard boy!!!

^GENIUS!!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Sparta Kick has been issued a Yellow Card for Bracket Manipulation by Technical_Chase. This warning will be in effect for 12 months. Further misconduct at tournaments will result in a Red Card.

Time to alert the other BBR RC members......

:troll:

:phone:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1.Lain $84.00- Rainbow Cruise is my stage and always will be! **** your Ice Climbers.
3. Johnmaster07 $14.00- http://beachchairscientist.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/salt-773845.jpg Sorry if I was acting cold to you, but everything you said was a john lmao. Good stuff though.
4.Tutu- You haven’t played in 6 years and you still did well. I thought you were going to beat me with that tier ***** sheilda or w/e the **** it’s called. And sorry about the friendlies… I’ll play more with you next tourney. I always tell you later and it never happens >_>
5.Rizk7- Close set. Your Fox caught me off guard lol. Good stuff, keep getting better. Thanks for hosting, it was a fun tourney and ended at a nice time.
5.Tech Chase- Good stufffff. You powered your way through winners this time. We didn’t play this tourney… wtf. Nice talking with you as always. Hyped for your tourney :)
7.fZk- Don’t worry about teams. I was doing a lot of stupid **** too >_> It was fun though.
7.Gio- No SDs in our set. I was very disappointed. I think you need to go for more safe air followups… you kept trying to up-b me and I just pulled grenades lol.
9.Rabbi- Interesting counterpick. imo MK can play well on any stage against Snake (and in general)… except maybe Halberd. Just go with the stage you like the most… which might have been FD for you. Either way, it wasn’t bad that you took me to FD if you like the stage. Thanks for recording a bunch of stuff, it’s nice to see videos from Michigan tourneys.
9.Ori- I didn’t get to play you in anything today. I was surprised. Good stuff in dubs.
9.Zyth- I always play you in dubs but never in singles…
9.Ron- ^
13.Apasher- I didn’t get to play you, but keep at it and stick with a character and you’ll get better.
13.WTP- You try too hard lol. Good seeing you again though… and I saved myself from a slap next time I see you ;)

lain

Smash Master
Sparta Kick - Guess I'm giving up on RC lol. Our sets are super close and always fun, it was cool talking to ya during the tourney. Also **** shoutouts to rayquaza. I TOLD YOU LOL. And yeah I do owe you $10 still I'm super sorry :< I swear I called tech's phone like a few minutes after you guys left.
John Hancock - Yo....
Tutu - Yeah you kinda make me realize my habits too just cause you know them so well x[ And I'll take you next time, I was working and had to leave right after.
Rizk7 - Cool tourney. Interesting upsets too. When you sat down and asked me which character would i least want to play, MK Fox and Pikachu are NOT very good ones to have in the list lmao. At least not fox ;<
Tech Chase - Sup girl? Dat crunk DDD workin' it over on Gio's body lol. You're always improving when I see you, and even for this 14 man tourney your game was stepped up in a way I could tell so good ****. also PLEASE TELL SK I DID INFACT CALL YOU AFTER YOU LEFT THE VENUE QQ
fZk - Nice talking to ya, and yeah of course you know I gotchu for whatever you need. Also it was fun playing you, I was getting swagged on a bit lol.
Gio - :yeahboi:
Rabbi - Your theory would be a little more viable if you said "Sparta Kick lost intentionally to power through to GF where he would sandbag vs me thus ending the tournament because he wanted to leave" I mean either way yellow cards all around.
Ori - Your metaknight is definitely getting better. 'twas cool talkin witcha.
Zyth - By next tourney, I'm sure you'll have a million recordings of me saying BYAHHHH
Ron - Yo seriously, none of the tv's were laggy at all son lol. Good seeing you BYAHHH
Apas -Ah I forgot about the BYAHHHHH
WTP -Holding it down with those characters you don't play BYAHHHHH

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'll do shoutouts later but a few things for now...

- The tourney ending early was really nice for a change.

- Lain, you never gave me my $10 back, did you? Next time.....
Yeah it was a mistake lol. I didn't count right. I actually took another 20 out of my own money and gave it to Lain:/
Guess I gotta be more careful. But it's ok because at least you got the extra money. You live really far and I hope that was enough for gas money back:)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Yeah it was a mistake lol. I didn't count right. I actually took another 20 out of my own money and gave it to Lain:/
Guess I gotta be more careful. But it's ok because at least you got the extra money. You live really far and I hope that was enough for gas money back:)
Thanks... I feel bad you had to pay for it though :|

1.Lain :denzel:
2.Sparta Kick thx for the advice, play you again next tourney lol
3. Rayquaza07 jooooooohn jacob jingle heimer schmidt
4.Tutu - sheik is broken
5.Rizk7 - thx for hosting, nice biceps baby ;)
5.Tech Chase - mmm imma practice timeouts be ready!!
7.fZk - lets get crunk
9.Rabbi -teach me your SK-slaying secrets!
9.Ori - yooooooooo MK dittos da bess :yeahboi:
13.Apasher - ggz
13.WTP - next time we'll win dubs!!

overall sorry if i seemed salty or mad, turns out i was just about to get the flu. i've been in a bit of a slump recently (in brawl and in LIFE) and im sorry if i took it out on anyone. until next time... :metaknight:

Top Bottom