• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 2 Results!

archer.

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came out to this and congratulations to those of you who won money!

Melee Doubles

1: Dr Peepee & Twitch (Dr Peepee & Twitch) ($54.00)
2: Lady Smith Black Mumbazo (Sneak & Ron) ($27.00)
3: Oblivion (Nebs & Maximillion) ($9.00)
4: The monster Squad (moo and snap.)
5: Gaga & Slasher (Gaga & Slasher)
5: Grab The Camera (Weslo & Etwist)
7: Rollers (Nubs & John)
7: Cap & #1 (Cap & #1)
9: Nicolas Cage (Nic & Cage)

Melee Singles

1: $m00cheZ ($60.00)
2: Twitch ($30.00)
3: Ron ($10.00)
4: Sneak
5: Nebs
5: Bden
7: P-town
7: Moo
9: Twitch's ****
9: LinkMaster69
9: Noble Gas
9: Juno McGraff
13: Weslo
13: Maximillion
13: Pibb
13: Etwist
17: Jawn
17: Steve G
17: Shove
17: CHAR
17: Trei

Brawl Doubles

1: L-Squared (Logic & Lie) ($144.00)
2: Reflex & Kadaj (Reflex & Kadaj) ($72.00)
3: LUIS IS THE DEVIL (Kismet & DRN) ($24.00)
4: Cuca (Arch & Stockfield)
5: Scotty & V1CE (Scotty & V1CE)
5: Player-1 & Mekos (Player-1 & Mekos)
7: Rocket Razer (Dull Razer & Narutox*****face)
7: Dr Peepee & Shady penguin (Dr Peepee & Shady penguin)
9: Based God & Master Chef (313 & Bden)
9: Tropicana Thunder (Uncle & Kill)
9: ECU (KoozyKris & GQ)
9: CY@ (Nerox & Kell)

Brawl Singles

1: Lie ($138.00) :diddy: / :metaknight:
2: Logic ($69.00) :olimar: / :metaknight:
3: Kismet ($23.00) :metaknight:
4: Kadaj :marth: / :metaknight:
5: Mekos :lucas:
5: Reflex :wario: / :pt:
7: Player-1 :diddy:
7: V1CE :metaknight:
9: Kackamee :popo:
9: Arch :metaknight: / :toonlink:
9: Kill :yoshi2: / :pt:
9: DRN :zerosuitsamus:
13: 313 :snake: / :rob:
13: GQ :diddy:
13: Stockfield :snake:
13: Dull Razer :rob:
17: Gaga :sheik:
17: Narutox*****face :lucas:
17: Uncle :dk2:
17: Twitch :diddy:
17: KoozyK :lucas:
17: Bore
17: ShadowAzure :wario:
17: FOUREYES :olimar:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Shoutouts:

First off, thanks to the TOs for putting it together, and for the players who attended. It was awesome to come back after such a long period of inactivity to such an awesome environment. Definitely was happy to be back around smashers. ^_^

Secondly: Congratulations to those who placed in the money. Great job/s. Also, good ish to the folks from OOS who showed up. Really made the tourney super stacked, and its always cool to have folks from all over the place at a tourney.

Third- Shoutouts to individuals:
-PSI: Awesome time going double ROB all tourney. Stingers would have been proud! All things considered- we did really well. Sorry I gaffed up the last match we were in, but that notwithstanding I think we did really well and I would definitely be down to team in the future if I make it out to an event.

-Stockfield: Lots of fun on the money match. I think I had ya the 2nd game, but I let up bc my tourney match was waiting. No johns tho, you were def the better player. Next time, I hope we can do some seriouslies when doubles isn't going on & I'm in a "singles" mindset. Again, no johns at all... def the better player. Sucks that you had a tough time in brackets, but- we all have our off-days and the like. Your set against Mekos was HELLA fun to watch, and you did really well. Plus, it was awesome to meet you. *thumbs up*

-Kill: Mad legit Yoshi. I really didn't understand that matchup, and it showed (even tho it was in doubles). Definitely one of the better Yoshi's I've played, and you've gotten a LOT better since we played back at Stingers' place forever ago.

-GQ: Thanks for the friendlies, man. Would love to MM ya sometime.

-Gaga: BAH! I forgot to come find ya to get our MM outta the way. Hopefully I'll catch ya around sometime and get it done.

-Kack & Kadaj: I meant to grab you guys and maybe get some friendlies or something in, but... well, you know how that can go. Hopefully next time I'm up Charlotte way, we can get together or something (at a reasonable hour, lol) and play.

-V1CE: Thanks for the friendlies, and as odd as it might sound it was really fun playing you in bracket. I was super stoked about how well my ROB did. As cheesy as this might sound, playing you helped me more than most of my tourney exp combined (elaboration below). You're def a legit player and a cool, and best of luck in future tourneys. Definitely fun to play you, and even better to have met ya.

Bore: Hope you had fun at your first tournament. Keep practicing, and remember to use tourneys (especially as a new player) to learn.

Four Eyes: Keep learning and practicing and I'm sure you'll improve exponentially.

Lie: Fun time playing you. I dun know what was up with your hand, but I hope that its doing better now. Cool deal that it didn't hinder your performance too bad (I mean, you DID win the whole shebang after all).

313: Glad I got to meet ya & got to talk. I hope that what little tips I could give (its hard to think in a "tutoring mindset" right after a close and intense match) will help you out. Definitely would be down to help ya out more however I can. ^_^ btw, I wanna play your Snake/ROB in some seriouslies next time I see ya.

Snap: Hey man, its always nice to see you around. I know we didn't get to talk a lot, but hearing you hound 313 when he was playing kackamee was worth the door fee in and of itself. Did ya get that Big Mac or McFlurry?

Miscellaneous Notes:
It was awesome to come back and knock the rust off my ROB for the first time in like... ever. I went in planning on getting 0-2'd in bracket (singles and teams [and be a burden to my partner]) and I def exceeded my expectations. I lost to Lie 0-2. They were close games, though neither of the chars were his main (altho the 2nd match was against his MK) and it was pretty close. Also lost to V1CE's MK in a CLOSE (amazingly fun) 3-game set.

V1CE (again): Like I said above, the set with you probably helped me out in terms of MU knowledge more than anything else I've done in Brawl. For the first time I actually went into the match without the "Oh ****... Im ROB, he's MK, I'm bracket blocked." NOT bc you aren't good (bc you are man, most def) but because given my lack of playing in 1.5 years, your skill level, our chars... I went in with: "Hey, just enjoy the ride. Play the best you can, and use it to learn. If you do well, awesome. If not, then hey... at least you have a legit John to fall back on!" So, thanks a lot man. Really.

Recap:
I had a blast. Hopefully I'll be able to come out to some more tourneys in the area (hickory/gastonia/charlotte/concord) area. It was cool seeing folks I haven't seen in a LONG time, and new people as well. Definitely enjoyed myself.

so, all things considered- I'm satisfied with my performance. Hopefully I'll be able to pick the game back up again (once I get a wii + brawl or something) and will be able to come out more often.

Player-1

Smash Legend
shout outs:

Rainbow Cruise: Good stuff, you and me were so in sync that day. Not losing a single game with you the whole day, good ****.

Lie: Super close set, game 3 160%+ each, fun talking to you also, lrn2bdacus

Logic: Fun talking to you as well, good MM, RC is just too good ;D

Reflex: I'll get Kismet with our new plan next time I play him ;D

My carpool: Fun rides and chats we had

Kackame: close game, powershielding a banana=me automatically tripping=dieing to an fsmash at 80 sux >.>

Vice: Good stuff, to me, you seemed like you'd be higher on your PR than 9th.

Kadaj: Good stuff on fourth, fox sux.

Arch: Good tournament, as far a suggestions on how to run the tournament better I'd be making sure tournament matches were being played when they should be instead of letting doubles MMs happen or w.e if you want to conserve time.

Mekos: I was telling everyone in my carpool how you were the person I wanted to fight least out of anyone there, IDK Lucas MU at all and our match at Siege was just luck that I won >.>, but now that I lost I'm coming back for the salty runback, better be at the same tournament as me soon so I can redeem myself. Fun teaming with you too, Snake just wrecked our playstyle.

Kismet: Just gotta learn those other MUs, you'll get both lie and logic next time.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Player 1 I really wanted to play you at this.

I will definitely grab you for some friendlies at the next tourney we are both at.

@ Dull Razer - Our matches were fun. Hope you can come out to more stuff.

:phone:

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Vice: Thanks for the early shoutout, I will definitely look forward to teaming with you at more tournaments! It's too bad we had to play as early in the brackets as we did, but I guess it had to happen to one of us and I ate the loss. Good **** getting 7th

Killanator: I knew I would hate to face your Yoshi in a tourney match and now we all know why. It was a great set though, you definitely earned it! keep up the good work!

Stockfield: YU-GI-OH!!!!

Foureyes: I hope that fall didn't hurt too much, but I took that same step only without carrying a TV and I can see how it happened. The friendlies were a lot of fun!

Logic: Congrats on your winnings and it was great meeting you

Kadaj: Real life mind games. Just too good!

Dr. Peepee: GGs in dubs and good luck! Enjoy that shirt haha

Dull Razer: I would have liked to play you 1v1, it's too bad I didn't get around to it and I was kind of out of it after my singles performance.

Shady: Your snake is very dangerous. I know we only played in dubs, but I'm usually comfortable against Snake and yours was a much different story.

Arch: Thanks for hosting!

Nima: We'll redeem ourselves next tourney!

Snap: I keep working on LoL during the offtime, I'm really looking forward to improving at that.

And GGs to everyone else I played. The next tourney I show up to will be a quest for self-redemption for me. I know I haven't been to a lot but I felt like I could have done better in singles.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Snap: Hey man, its always nice to see you around. I know we didn't get to talk a lot, but hearing you hound 313 when he was playing kackamee was worth the door fee in and of itself. Did ya get that Big Mac or McFlurry?

LOLOL. yo dude I went the with big mac COMBO with extra mac sauce and actually ate it right in front of 313's face.

Anways Shoutouts time I guess.

Ron, Ran, Rhan, Rhhn, Ruan, cam- I think your presence literally made my weekend. Hanging out with you was amazing "Ive always wanted to watch inyuyasha with you under the covers" LOOOOL also good **** beating that fagggg twitch

also GG's in teams :D

Sneakers- Good **** in teams and singles, more importantly good **** today at the marvel tournament. Fun hanging out with you this weekend, definetly got to see you in a different light. Sonic was too good :D

Moo - My brother, my buddy. Teaming with you was unparalleled, the boys rise again! Next we wont SD in losers semis. :/

But <333 you and good to see you playing that sexy peach

JD- Thanks for hosting you cute *** mother ****er. ALSO its "Juno Mcgrath" Good **** clutching out that mm with jaurice. MK looking so good right now, sleep well in your palace

Smith- I want you to know playing you was the first time I have ever felt bad about playing a top tier... Im sorry that marth is so gay... I really didnt want to be that guy to you...
Thanks for staying at my house and chilling with me

Bden- good games. solid placing here :) (marth dittos are so geh)

PP- Good **** beating twitch in grand finals man way to clutch it out CHICKEN STRIPS AND CHICKEN STRIPS AND CHICKEN STRIPS AND CHICKEN STRIPS

LozR - Wish you were here, love ya assss boy

Twitch, get ****ed up by a SWIFT kick in the stomach

Dull Matt- great seeing you back again :D

Etwist aka the god of dons, aka the emperor of SC- good to finally meet you and play you. your seriously like one of the coolest people ive met playing melee haha. keep playing dude, keep coming to NC if you can help it, Id love to team in the future and play more of course.

Rsigh- God dude Im going to miss you so much when I move :( <33 you dude

Jreeeeece- lol get ****ed up

Craig <33 you baby

Logic- you are the trolliest of trolls ever. but I love your brawl hype. too funny. good seeing you again

Player 1, stop looking like moos little brother.

Reflex all the <3 in the world for you "Craig your not good" "Im going to have to agree with dylan on this one" LMAOOOOO

Kismet- get a haircut

Chas- your the man <333

Sleepy you were here in my heart <33

Vice- glad to see you here, always good talking to you man. :)

Scotty- feel free to add my smurf on league AmazingSnapple. Id be happy to play with you/talk to you at greater length on the subject

GQ <33

Koozers <333

Slasher BRYAN- "IM BLIND" <333333

Taheeeem - best ness in the world

Steve- glad to see you playing and getting better. Good chilling with ya this weekend too

Everyone brought their GFs to this tournament for some reason so shoutouts to yay for not missing the tournament of a lifetime

And thats how the world will end

Top five favorite smashers up date
1/2.Cam (Tied)
1/2. Moo (Tied)
3.Taheem
4.Col Bol
5. Dop

Lil B sucks.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
ok shoutouts:

Koozy:Thanks for taking me. Big Sean's album is legit. We're getting better. Show me how to beat IC's.

GQ:GGs and all. Your Diddy has gotten better

Bden:Thanks for teaming with me. You're legit. Also, thanks for beating Snap's marth lol.

Smith:Your Green Lantern shirt was ok.

PP:I hope you like the doctor jacket. That was a funny troll convo we had in the car. **** at genesis <3

Sneak:so good

Etwist:It's finally nice meeting you. You're officially the best player in SC. I'm gonna try to step my game up in mortal kombat as well.

Uncle:Your Yoshi and PK trainer has gotten better. Good stuff on beating Stock too.

Reflex:so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap:You've inspired me to potentially buy a copy of melee just to beat you. Also, snake>>>>>>>fox

Cam:Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Steve:ggs in teams

Kackamee:I'm going to work on the IC's matchup

Arch:gg's

Kadaj:Yeah I'm going to have to work hard to get to your level. but still ggs though

Uncle:You took me to game 3. Nice.

Gaga:Your pit goes in. You should've banned halberd against me.

Dull Razer:Wow your ROB is so legit. I know its been a while but you still got it. Thanks for showing me new stuff. I hope you come out to more stuff as well.

Twitch:sup

Shady:I wanted to watch you play Yu Gi Oh but I missed it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mekos, you owe me $5. :(

Calvin, getting timed out was really depressing. I think I'll have to pick up a new character for Meta Knight.

Logic, great games. I wish they had been recorded.

I have more to say, but this is mainly for being subscribed to the thread.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
@ Dull Razer - Our matches were fun. Hope you can come out to more stuff.
I hope I can, too!

Dull Razer: I would have liked to play you 1v1, it's too bad I didn't get around to it and I was kind of out of it after my singles performance.
Totally understand, dude. I wanted to play you, too but I lost track of ya during singles. I didn't know that you were out that early, but since you wound up being bummed out about your performance it might have affected your playing/desire to play (even if it was friendlies) which woulda been no bueno. Im sure I'll see ya sometime soon and we'll def play some then.

LOLOL. yo dude I went the with big mac COMBO with extra mac sauce and actually ate it right in front of 313's face.

Dull Matt- great seeing you back again :D
Damn son... that's harsh. EXTRA sauce? DAAAAAAAMN *done in chris tucker style*

Dull Razer:Wow your ROB is so legit. I know its been a while but you still got it. Thanks for showing me new stuff. I hope you come out to more stuff as well.
Thanks, man. I actually had some streaks/sparks that were a whole other level above where I was when I left. I guess it was because I didn't really have any pressure on me or whatevs. Thanks for the compliments, and it was my pleasure to show ya some tips/tricks/strats. Just practice them, and when to use 'em. Also, I *MIGHT* be able to give you some tips on ICs... I've never had a HUGE problem with them. That is to say, I never felt the character beat me, or my lack of MU knowledge... but rather the PLAYER was better than I was. So, I'll be happy to help ya out in that regard if I can.

V1CE: No problem man. Meant every word of it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Also, Killanator, I'll be sure to take you aside to show you some neat PT stuff next time. Sorry about not doing so at this tournament.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
ok shoutouts:

Koozy:Thanks for taking me. Big Sean's album is legit. We're getting better. Show me how to beat IC's.

GQ:GGs and all. Your Diddy has gotten better

Bden:Thanks for teaming with me. You're legit. Also, thanks for beating Snap's marth lol.

Smith:Your Green Lantern shirt was ok.

PP:I hope you like the doctor jacket. That was a funny troll convo we had in the car. **** at genesis <3

Sneak:so good

Etwist:It's finally nice meeting you. You're officially the best player in SC. I'm gonna try to step my game up in mortal kombat as well.

Uncle:Your Yoshi and PK trainer has gotten better. Good stuff on beating Stock too.

Reflex:so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap:You've inspired me to potentially buy a copy of melee just to beat you. Also, snake>>>>>>>fox

Cam:Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Steve:ggs in teams

Arch:gg's

Kadaj:Yeah I'm going to have to work hard to get to your level. but still ggs though

Uncle:You took me to game 3. Nice.

Gaga:Your pit goes in. You should've banned halberd against me.

Twitch:sup

Shady:I wanted to watch you play Yu Gi Oh but I missed it.
The funniest thing is that i could of sworn uncle used DK and G&W.

@Reflex... Its cool you can show me next time and thanks for the semi coaching im my friendly match lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Doin dis!

Archer: Thanks for hosting broooooo! Thanks for holdin up for me and I swear it won't happen again! Ima come chill wit you noooo worries. =p

Logic: rofl apparently you *****. good shiz bro but stop beating up my state that's gay dude =(

other OOS: thanks for coming! <3

NEW MELEE PLAYERS: PLEASE KEEP COMING TO STUFF WE LOVE YOUUUU! <333

Stock: roflllll you're so lucky dude. soooooo lucky. your days are numbered and my cards are ready and willing to GO INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

love seein you baby =p

313: Thank you for making everything funnier LOOOL. Also thanks for the G2 hype <3 watch me on that stream ;)

Shady: 1/5 ;) ;) ;)

sorry about teams =( =( =(

Uncle: SO SERIOUS about his 10 dollars rofl. I got you though baby =p Glad you guys made the train!

RPSI: Sorry I didn't play you. =( I suck. =(

At G6?

Craiiiiig: LUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU lmfao so much fun seein you baaaayyyybayyyy

stop losin bit <333

Moo: Haven't seen this guy in quite a while. Hope you got the drive back. =)

Smiff: you already know

Slasher: Your dreads looked funky. I think I just hadn't seen them in a while LOL. You ever feel like a girl with such long hair you have to play with a lot?

Also GGs.

Sneak: If you ever wanna talk smash at tourneys or otherwise hmu. Otherwise I hope our friendlies were helpful. =)

Ronald Wardell, the brainchild of the century of hype and all things empty(hops, combo finishers, etc): see introduction

also thanks for coming you made this lots of fun =)

Snap: Maaaad fun times bro, and thanks for housing me.

Bden: tell your friend thanks a million for the coat. It's amazing. <33333 you guys!

Peter: Great seeing you again dude! Don't be no strangah now. =)

Twitch: Good sheeeee lil bro

Thanks to everyone who came out!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I've only got 7 Super-shoutouts

PP: Top of the world at Melee, top of the world at ****ing getting people to train stations at the last minute! Good ****, and thanks again you amazing specimen of a catfish. ;)

Snap: Major thanks for the housing, and you are S Tier with the stories, son. If my voice wasn't so ****ed up, I'd be laughing my *** off loudly.

Cam: This dude! Our drawn-out and delicious verbal exchanges are something to behold. That's all I've got to say about that.

Kill: Jaysoooooooooooooooooon! You did so much better than me at this. Taking out a PR player (Stock), and taking out a guy who's been having PR-worthy performances recently (Scotty) means something! Good ****. Jayson for PRs.

Amtrak: You ****ed us over at first with the no transfer rule (Dat JV 4-Stock), but on the return trip you sold Danny and rPSI their tickets FAST. You are forgiven.

rPSI and his mom: You are both amazing for reasons you already know. Our trip was miraculously saved.........

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
damn kack goin in after not playin in forever...gs 8]
<3 Yeah bro. I'm kinda disappointed but at the same time I'm proud :D I know a lot of the dumb stuff I did but for some reason I just kept on doing it. But even though I did some dumb things I did pretty good.

Kackame: close game, powershielding a banana=me automatically tripping=dieing to an fsmash at 80 sux >.>
Yeahh D: I'm really dumb for side-bing so much. I felt like I started reacting instead of thinking. Everytime I would do something, I'd think of what I should've done instead D: But yah I was pretty excited that I was able to take you to game 3.

Miss dat dude kack

I was under the impression that you would were going to be at this D: I was let down.

Go ROB. I have a much harder time in that matchup. Honestly I grab Snake's even if they have a nade because I can smash them and trade damage while taking less. It may not be the best strategy, but it works for me. Although I do pretty good against Stinger's ROB so idk.

I've only got 7 Super-shoutouts

PP: Top of the world at Melee, top of the world at ****ing getting people to train stations at the last minute! Good ****, and thanks again you amazing specimen of a catfish. ;)

Snap: Major thanks for the housing, and you are S Tier with the stories, son. If my voice wasn't so ****ed up, I'd be laughing my *** off loudly.

Cam: This dude! Our drawn-out and delicious verbal exchanges are something to behold. That's all I've got to say about that.

Kill: Jaysoooooooooooooooooon! You did so much better than me at this. Taking out a PR player (Stock), and taking out a guy who's been having PR-worthy performances recently (Scotty) means something! Good ****. Jayson for PRs.

Amtrak: You ****ed us over at first with the no transfer rule (Dat JV 4-Stock), but on the return trip you sold Danny and rPSI their tickets FAST. You are forgiven.

rPSI and his mom: You are both amazing for reasons you already know. Our trip was miraculously saved.........
You must hate me D:

DRN / Chas : I got instagibbed by armor parts first game which made me kinda sadface. 2nd game thanks for sandbagging and letting me take you to 3rd game :D I don't really have much ZSS experience so I just went off what I watched in videos XD. I'd like to play you again sometime :)

Twitch: Keep at brawl bro. Your improving, no lie.

Vice: I was hoping to beat Chas so I'd be able to play you in tourney and tear up that free MK of yours :D

Mekos: I honestly didn't even see you at tourney.

Shady: I'm gonna actually get (Super)MvC3 sooner or later and when I do, watch out.

MD/VA: Good stuff

GA/AL: Good stuff also

Dull: D: I didn't even get to say Hi to you.

I think that's all. I don't really know.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Snap: you are just the freaking man.

Dull: sadness. we need to have our ness MM soon :/

Twitch: one of the best smashers out there. I hope I can play you in brawl soon because my ness Isint ready in melee yet, lol.

313: our matches are always so close but you keep beating me :[. GG's

Smith: that yung link is the truth :D

slasher / Steve: I had too much fun with you guys this weekend!! Next time were takin melee doubles. And no more pokemon stadium 1 because we all suck at it...lmao

Kack: I want to play your IC's again >__> .

Vice: GG's . Told you I got better :p

Stockfield: GG's. Your snake is the shiz. Maybe I will beat you if I can ever kill it. 313 is crazy if he thinks his is better xD

Kill: your PT and Yoshi never fail to impress. GG's . Especially the Ness v Yoshi match lolololololol

Craig: you are still....a little better than me lol

CJ: I wish we could have teamed.

Cam: your a cool dude 'hater' . You made me laugh alot xD

Moo: good job at the smash tourney and even better for beating Bryan at the street fighter tourney, lol

PP: hopefully I get to show you what ness can do in melee soon :))

Arch: you owe me a MM....lol

GQ: GG's

Some people deserve a shout out but I can't remember your name Or never got it, but shoutouts to you too.

V1CE

Smash Champion
1: Lie ($138.00) - Dude it was nice meeting you. Thanks for the pointers against diddy. You are really good and a funny guy.

2: Logic ($69.00) - Thanks for the tips while we were playing. It was nice talking outside about stuff. It has been awhile since I seen ya so it was fun.

3: Kismet ($23.00) - ahhh its always good seeing you man. Your pretty quiet and calm, but i like to see u out having fun. Go back to falco too pls...

4: Kadaj - CRAIGGGG BABY... the seeding was a lil weird, but ya idk what we coulda done about it... You did good whether you think so or not... See you soon buddy. Also thanks for showing me how to play against drn with mk.

5: Mekos - FINALLY I GET TO MEET U... Ur a funny guy and reallllllly smart in this game. You take lucas to another level so good stuff. See u around more often i hope.

5: Reflex - I kinda choked against you in losers by sd'ing in the end of the 1st game. I was expecting u to get like 1st but alas here you are. Glad to see u and your bro should have came! TTYL my dude.

7: Player-1 - I lost to you in winners... your diddy is weird as hell... i was disappointed i couldnt beat you or come closer to winning...

7: V1CE - 2nd highest placing in NC! not too bad but step it up and stop choking against some of the OoS players and you got this.

9: Kackamee - good job kack seriously! you did well... ur lucky u lost to drn cause getting 3stock by my free mk would have been embarassing :) lolol fun friendlies... maybe next time ill try a lil more. :) takke it easy my dude...

9: Arch - GOOD JOB HOSTING MAN!!! I like the venue. you should also learn to do the seeding, but thats ok. The next PR's will be interesting.

9: Kill - dude good job beating my boys scotty and stock! thats some good wins there... Can you make the prs??? who knows but your improving. Its always good to see u and also talk about anime like one piece and naruto...

9: DRN - Mannnn our set was good until the sd :/ You 2 stocked me 1st game and I was like uh oh ima get ***** again since you beat me at that g6... Craig helped me since i watched him play u with mk... the sd killed ur confidence so i am expecting an even better set next time. see u later.

13: 313 - hey man good job out there... 13 is meh but u seem to atleast be consistantly in the middle of tourneys... focus on improving and u got this.

13: GQ - I am surprised your diddy didn't do better. You will get them next time

13: Stockfield - STOCKFIELD!!!! what happen lettin kill style on u... off day huh? well i heard u ***** pp in yugioh ;P always good to see u! Next time we play tho i will take my victory... Take it easy and tell little stock to keep coming to stuff.

13: Dull Razer - Hey bro it was great meeting you. I heard that u used to be a top rob man well it showed in our set. You had me on the ropes a little bit. It was really great to meet u and i appreciate your shoutout. Hopefully ill see u more in the future.

17: Gaga - mmm on my level huh? it sure shows ;P lol jk jk u did improve tho... keep improving and you got this.

17: Narutox*****face - you are such a troll... nice firendlies

17: Uncle - UNCLE!!!! STEP IT UP MAN!!! YOU GOT THIS>>>

17: Twitch - lol u did good...... in melee

17: KoozyK - lolol sry i played u again in the 1st round but i like playing you... You have potential but just learn to calm those nerves and play smarter. DOnt just thro out moves ok.... plan and space and be safe...

17: Bore - ummm nice meeting u if i did...

17: ShadowAzure - my boy scotty man... it wasnt your lucky day... playing killantor 1st which is just a horrible matchup and then having to play me... i thought i would be in this spot... not u. Our set was good... I might have learned how to finally beat wario with mk... I know u got a lot going on and you will be on our prs so thats good. Next time i know u will ****. See u soon and have fun in NY!!!

17: FOUREYES - hey bro got a cig? lololol ur my smoking buddy and your improving!... Keep practicing and coming out with us and u will get there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I took lie to game 3 both 160+ on last stock he timed me out by like 7% or something. Game 2 was also last hit.

Kismet took lie to game 3 last hit.

Reflex took logic to game 3 I think last hit?

Top Bottom