• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 5 Results

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone that came out, i appreciate you guys even though I know it was a small tourney, hopefully next month it will be better,

Singles:

1: Judo :sheik: ($54.00)
2: KERO :olimar: ($36.00)
3: Luminoth :wolf: ($10.00)
4: Mister Eric :rob:
5: The Smile :falco:,:metaknight:
5: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:, :snake:
7: Hael Phael :pikachu2:
7: Ralph Cecil :snake:
9: S2 :dk2:
9: Shyguy:snake:

Doubles:

1: The Imagineers (Judo, S2)
2: Slimjim, Luminoth
3: Smile, Ralph Cecil
4: Fat ***** (Mister Eric, Sorasin)
5: Shyguy, SP
5: Keroro Platoon (Hael Phael, Kero)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone that came out, i appreciate you guys even though I know it was a small tourney, hopefully next month it will be better,

Singles:

1: Judo :sheik:
2: KERO :olimar:
3: Luminoth :wolf:
4: Mister Eric :rob:
5: The Smile :falco:
5: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
7: Hael Phael :pikachu2:
7: Ralph Cecil :snake:
9: S2 :dk2:
9: Shyguy :falco:

Doubles:

1: The Imagineers (Judo, S2)
2: Slimjim, Luminoth
3: Smile, Ralph Cecil
4: Fat ***** (Mister Eric, Sorasin)
5: Shyguy, SP
That should be the correct characters.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Excel's got it except Shyguy played Snake and Smile also played MK.

Also you should post payouts for John's chart too, Hael.

This tourney was smaller than it normally was, but I definitely enjoyed myself! Looking forward to the next one, Hael!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Woooow. This was REALLY small.

I kinda figured Judo would win, thanks Judo for proving my theory of you being the best in KY (since Kel wants to count for OH). xD

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My johns for ever mistake I ever made is that I came into the tourney with 2 hours of sleep. :r

Excel got the singles right. Out of memory on doubles:
Doubles:

1: The Imagineers (Judo[Snake/MK], S2[Zelda/DK])
2: Slimjim[MK], Luminoth[Wario/Wolf]
3: Smile[MK], Ralph Cecil[Snake]
4: Fat ***** (Mister Eric[ROB], Sorasin)
5: Shyguy, SP[MK]
Not sure about the rest :r.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickpado#p/c/901F69E29BC419EB
The doubles matches I got recorded. It says 1 and 2 on our matches vs Ralph and Smile, but those were actually 4 and 3 respectively.

Shoutouts:

Judo- Awesome! Grats on first in both events even though I carried you in doubles. I mean thanks for doing what needed to be done in doubles. :cool:
SP- Nice driving. Good job in MMs from what I remember. I'll get you that $3 I left out on gas money soon yo.
Kero- Go Lexington! Seriously good job, kid. You might be number 2 in Lex? I dunno man I'm probably better than you anyways.
Hael- Dude like it was a small tournament and everything, and as cool as a side tournament would have been I'm pretty happy about getting home at 10 PM. Everything worked out well, no complaints here.

That Dairy Queen- has Ale81 on tap. Best thing ever.
Those birds- scary and unexplainable event. Worst thing ever.
That Woman who made SP's blizzard at Dairy Queen- "Oh my god I'm bleeding! Heeeelp!" but it was apparently still delicious.

Was fun dudes.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1: Judo - Good stuff dude! You definitely deserved getting first here.
2: KERO - Good games Kero! All of my johns aside, you're an amazing player. Your Oli is super scary.
4: Mister Eric - GGs as always Eric. It's always at that tournament. XD
5: The Smile _ Our MM was fun, you've got a nice Falco!
5: Shadow Phoenix - GGs man. We had some good matches in our MM/bracket.
7: Hael Phael - Even though the tourney was small, I enjoyed myself Hael. Can't wait for the next one!
7: Ralph Cecil - I got too lucky in our third game man. XD You had me shaking near the end of our set haha.
9: S2 - I'm sad we didn't get to play. Next time we're at the same tournament we should MM. GGs in doubles though, you guys pillaged us. XD
9: Shyguy - Nice seein' ya dude.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1: Judo ($54.00) lol it was fun in doubles. Kinda wish we could've played some friendlies, because I've been asking the Snake boards about the mu, & wanted to see how it went lol.
2: KERO ($36.00) Wish we could've played some friendlies, because i'm curious about the snake/Olimar mu. Also your mk surprised me in those doubles firnedlies.
3: Luminoth ($10.00)Ugh lol that game 3 match was so close. I was really surprised by that grab release lol.
4: Mister Eric I just can't seem to beat you even though we meet in bracket at like every BITH lol.
5: The Smile , =D
5: Shadow Phoenix , We didn't get to play sry lol on turning down that mm I was just taken out of bracket, 7 was sure I was just blah.
7: Hael Phael Nice tourney even though it was somewhat small. It was fun playing the doubles friendlies with you & KERO. Also i'm not sure if school starts up before the next BITH, but I may be in Morehead by then. ^_^
7: Ralph Cecil >_<
9: S2 It was fun in doubles, & singles.
9: Shyguy Your Snake really surprised me lol. O-o It was really fun. ^_^

Top Bottom