• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Is TUCSON!!!

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
This Is TUCSON!!! Results

1: Darklink ($99) :marth: :metaknight: :snake:

2: Duff0 ($49.50) :marth: :fox:

3: K9 ($18) :falco:

4: Derp ($13.50) :olimar: :luigi2:

5: :) :gw: :metaknight:

5: Zenix :marth:

7: Lance :snake: :falcon:

7: Cole Bauman :marth:

9: FireMage :fox:

9: forteFreak :toonlink:

9: Lexra :kirby2: :pikachu2:

9 Thomas Wakefield

13 Shockna :marth:

13 Silvia :pit:

13 Christian Iraheta :falco:

13 Eric Votto :lucas:

17 Brandon Garcia :lucario: :falco:

Quick mentions: Mute Huntsman and Daniel S, you guys randomly disappeared after pools

Hey switch my characters to Marth, MK, Snake. I only used mk 2 matches, and won most of my matches with Marth.

K9 mained falco lol, not marth

Please change Derrick to Zenix

and derp won more with olimar than with luigi haha.

Thank you for all the changes!

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
And done, if anyone needs any such changes let me know. So yeah shout out time

Darklink-Thanks for you and Phoenix coming down it was awesome meeting you, finally got to see you play. And thanks for the tourney help

Duff0-I like that Fox, I must become better to take it on

K9-Dat Falco, I picked up a few things

Derp-GGs. I only got Shoryukened once this time

:)-You're getting there man, keep on getting better

Zenix-Great Marth, (this was a Marth tourney for a bit there)

Lance-I will beat that Snake one of these days!!!

Cole Bauman-GG man, that Marth rocked me to death

FireMage-You suck, get better

ForteFreak-Seriously thanks man, had you not kicked my *** so badly back in '09 this tourney would not have happened. We must rise together!!!

Lexra-You're getting there, keep it up

Shockna-You are getting better, stop doubting it

Silvia-We got you in late but it all worked out since two people just up and left

Christian Iraheta-Good Lucario man, kept me focused

Eric Votto-Sorry no clue

Brandon Garcia-Sorry no clue

Mute Huntsman and Daniel S-If you see this...what happened?

:phone:

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Chris: For some reason I'm never nervous when I play you, I just enjoy it so much. It was way cool that Phoenix came out (despite the snagging 1st part lol). btw teams were sick

Duffy: Isn't it nice to not play against a peach? haha. I <3 our Luigi v. Marth matches. Love talkin to ya

K9: You were probably the most upset a person can be in 3rd place lol.

:olimar: : :cool:
:luigi2: ::luigi:

:) : Our matches are so hype. I enjoy playing you more and more. One of these days, our fests will be in a big enough house to where you and Lance can fit.

Zenix: We both ****ed up hardcore that first match haha. Good games though, man

Lance: I... don't think we've played yet, let's remedy that next time.

Cole: It was good to see you, man. Your Marth is slick.

FireMage: Thanks for hosting, it actually turned out a lot more smoothly than I thought it would (no offense :p )

forteFreak: Chris, right? Toon Link is quickly becoming my most annoying match ups

Duff0

Smash Ace
derp: totally did not mean to sound like a cocky tool after the tournament... sorry man and gg's

foxfireman: thanks a lot for hosting btw you have some replays are you gonna upload? i wanna see me vs chris' falco

sadface: =] > =). gg's

k9: gg's

chris: gg's

zenix: gg's

cole and pat: haha you guys are way chill. ty for driving

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
1: Darklink: Good stuff, dude. So freakin' glad you guys came down. Watching everyone freak out and quit the bracket and stuff when you guys came through the door was golden. Hopefully next time i'll get to play you seriously.

2: Duff0: Good games we had man. I cheated myself by giving up too early in the 3rd match, i stopped thinking and by the time i started to reassure myself i'd taken too much damage. But I'm not sweating it, Marth is my hardest matchup. I'm gonna 9 you next time ;)

3: K9 : Watching you vs. Duff was hype and hell, bro. I was loving those matches, I feel for you on the suicides dude, thats how i lost to Jane and Derp last tourney. Good to know you werent sweating it though. Out of everybody there you probably are the biggest example to me of someone that keeps pushing themselves until theyre where they wanna get to. I'm next though so ya'll better watch out.

4: Derp: Good games dude. Lost fair and square. I'm still looking for a solution to my olimar problem but enjoy the wins while they last ;) Legit stuff especially the end of the Olimar vs MK match for that final punish with the running Usmash. Our matches are most definitely hype and they'll probably stay that way, we've got a bit of a rivalry going on, but good stuff being the highest Tucson rep even though Kyle and Tommy weren't here.

5: :) : Try Harder. Stay Focused.

5: Zenix: Never got to play you but you looked legit dude, All you freakin Marths man...

7: Lance: I can't believe our matches dude. Every fabric of my mind thought you had it in the bag, and i had given up hope but i was able to convince myself that it was still winnable. GGs dude.

7: Cole Bauman: Good stuff guy, weren't you the marth that played K9? Good ****, man.

9: FireMage: Legit tourney Sean, that was amazing i didn't expect it to be that awesome. Good stuff, man, it made Tucson look good. Coolness, indeed.

9: forteFreak: Good games in bracket dude. We shared the hype TV =) Good stuff as always. I'm actually looking for a partner for the Levelup games tourney so if you're interested we should see if we have chemistry sometime.

9: Lexra: Good pools matches, sorry about the merciless MK thing, I REALLY was determined lol

9 Thomas Wakefield: You and your girl are mad chill dude. I'll show you some neat Ike stuff next time we play. Sorry about the merciless MK thing too. I really wanted to win...

13 Shockna: Awesome spacing man. I like that "I view characters as wireframes" thing you said lol. Sorry about MK... =(

13 Silvia: I love how when I asked if you were good you gave me a confident "Yes." even with the top players being there, that was awesome. Pit GW is a hardcore team so if you're interested lemme know, I can help you out.

13 Christian Iraheta: Good stuff, I don't remember you however sorry =/

13 Eric Votto : Good stuff.

17 Brandon Garcia: Good Stuff

Vince and Ian: You guys are seriously cool. Looking very forward to playing you guys as a team next month...once i find a partner... lol

And good stuff to everyone I had a blast yesterday i'm so glad i was able to make it in the long run, that was an awesome tourney/venue/ and time i had chillin' with the most chill of all the game communities. Reminded me of why i love smashers so much. =)

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
1: Darklink: CF vs. Ganon was the most fun I have ever had in a long time.

2: Duff0: Your marth is sick and I thought you were going to comeback and win it.

3: K9 : You are one of the coolest guys from phoenix and you Falco is sick.

4: Derp: Why have I never versed you? That is extremely wierd and we will have to test our might

5. Z: Your MOM!!!!

7: Lance: I am awesome

9: FireMage: You always make playing against a ton of fun and great job running this tourney

9: forteFreak: TL is so frustrating and you rep him well

9 Thomas Prime: leader of the autobots

13 Shockna: You have great potential and I definitely think

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
derp: totally did not mean to sound like a cocky tool after the tournament... sorry man and gg's
I'm not sure what you're referring to but I never got that impression, so it's all gravy :3

Top Bottom