• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GP Affairs Episode 4: About to get Squoze on Gravity RESULTS

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Brawl Doubles
Done Round Robin. There was a three way tie for first, so there was a second round robin for 1st-3rd.

1: Save the Cheerleader, Save the World [Fino (:metaknight: / :olimar:) + Hilt (:olimar:)] <$70>
2: Buckets 'n Nados [Joey (:gw:) + Steep (:luigi2: / :mario2:)] <$30>
3: DtJ|Blades Through the Ages [DtJ|80'sBlade (:yoshi2: / :wario:) + DtJ|Th3 Composer (:warioc:)]
4: Come Up With Something Creative, uh.... Surprise Us [Ripple (:sheik: / :dk2:) + Oreo (:metaknight: / :sonic:)]
5: Let's Go [Calic (:pikachu2:) + Bumble (:ness2: + :zerosuitsamus:)]

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Brawl Singles
1: Fino (:olimar:) <$80>
2: Joey (:gw: / :falco:) <$40>
3: DtJ|80'sBlade (:yoshi2:) <$27>
4: DtJ|Hilt (:olimar:) <$13>
5: DtJ|Crash (:luigi2: / :dk2:)
5: Ripple (:dk2: / :sheik:)
7: Oreo (:metaknight: / :popo:)
7: Calic (:pikachu2: / :metaknight:)
9: Spin (:rob:)
9: DtJ|Squid (:olimar: / :falco:)
9: DtJ|Th3 Composer (:warioc: / :samus2:)
9: FYJ (:metaknight: / :dedede:)
13: DtJ|Avenger (:toonlink:)
13: Steep (:mario2:)
13: Bumble (:ness2: / :zerosuitsamus:)
13: Ken1 (:olimar:)

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Brawl- Singles
1: Fino (:olimar:) <$36>
2: DtJ|Crash (:luigi2:) <$24>
3: Ripple (:samus2: / :ike:) <$5>
4: DtJ|80'sBlade (:yoshi2:)
5: DtJ|Avenger (:jigglypuff:)
5: Joey (:zelda:)
7: Steep (:luigi2: / :mario2:)
7: DtJ|Hilt (:jigglypuff:)
9: DtJ|Th3 Composer (:falcon: / :dk2: / :mario2:)
9: Oreo (:pt:)
9: DtJ|LoZ (:falcon: / :ganondorf:)
9: Spin (:rob:)
13: Thomas (:bowser2:)

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Singles
1: DtJ|80'sBlade
<$25>
2: DtJ|Avenger
<$10>
3: DtJ|Th3 Composer
<$5>
4: Ripple

5: DtJ|Crash

5: DtJ|LoZ

7: DtJ|Squid

7: Spin

[collapse="Bracket"]
[/collapse]

If I messed up anyone's teams/characters, or left them off, let me know who you played and I'll update it!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1: Fino <$80> - Good games~! Great job getting first in all three smash tournaments! Hopefully I'll actually be a challenge next time we play :)!
2: Joey <$40> - -insert comment about this being myself here-
3: DtJ|80'sBlade <$27> - Great games! That last match.... No idea how that went the way it did. Great job getting third :)!
4: DtJ|Hilt <$13> - Good games! If only you actually played now a days... :c!
5: DtJ|Crash - Nice seeing you again! I heard you were the **** in brawl minus :O! Your second to finolimar minus shows that as well.
5: Ripple - Oh gosh. Our matches @_@'! I felt like I should have and could have lost at any moment. If I heard about how well you did against Game and Watches before our match... Lets just say I'm glad I didn't hear about that lol. Great games and I hope we can play again at the next tournament we're at! By the way you're so good at minus @_@!
7: Oreo - Sorry about knocking you out of winners and meeting you in bracket so early. It happens. You really should stop getting angry when you lose @_@! Your Ivysaur minus was amazing by the way O_O! I was scared to face it haha.
7: Calic - Good games in doubles and great seeing you again! :)
9: Spin - I don't think we played at all... during that whole tournament. Great seeing you again, though! :D
9: DtJ|Squid - Thank you for friendlying me! It really helped! Great seeing you again as well! Sorry you had to leave before minus started :(!
9: DtJ|Th3 Composer - Great games in doubles and brawl - :)! Great seeing you again!
9: FYJ - Great games! Hope to play you again later on!
13: DtJ|Avenger - Nice seeing you again! Really glad I somehow avoided you in brawl - haha. Was so scared to play against you @_@'!
13: Steep - It was absolutely amazing teaming with you! ^.^! Hopefully we can do it again at the next tournament we see eachother at.
13: Bumble - Nice games in doubles! Great seeing you again as well :D!
13: Ken1 - We didn't get to play at all except for doubles practice :(! Hopefully that will change the next time we see eachother (:!

Thank you @ the Indiana side of DtJ for running this tournament! :)

First comment...?

:027:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Had an effing blast. Great tournament, great TO, great weekend. Thanks for housing us and putting up with drunk Hilt, Jake. Definitely wanna go to the next one. Upload the song! I neeeeeed it in my life. Shoutouts super soon but I've got nachos to eat.

steep

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!! This was a great tourney! I had so much fun and I can't wait for the next one!

1: Fino - WE STILL DIDN'T GET TO PLAY! lol sorry I left before we had a chance to play some 1v1 matches.... Good stuff in doubles though! You ***** my Luigi with that MK.... I hope I wasn't too free! :p Oh and congrats on winning like.... everything. lol

2: Joey - Man it was so great to meet you and to play dubs with you! You have a sick G&W.... and everyone else! haha I'm not gonna lie, I didn't realize just how good you were when we started playing doubles.... Oreo told me how much of a beast you were and I felt really lucky that you decided to team with me! I hope I wasn't a slowing you down in dubs! XD Still, it was a blast and congrats on getting second in singles!

3: DtJ|80'sBlade - Too bad we didn't get to play more. I'm a lot better than that scrub mario you beat at Calebyte's tourney oh so long ago. ;) I am glad we did get to play a little though! P.S. - YOSHI LIVES FOREEEEEEVER!

4: DtJ|Hilt - Good stuff Hilt!!! I am glad we got to play a little, even if it was first round of bracket! :p I WILL learn the Olimar MU someday and beat you!!!!! Lol maybe. Good stuff in doubles too, putting a stop to Joey and I's winning streak! ;) Also, thanks for always being willing to help me get better! It means a lot that you aren't just like, "Mario sucks. Pick a better character." I mean, you probably say that, but at least when I turn that advice down you help me get better at Mario! lol

5: DtJ|Crash - We only played in Minus but it was great seeing/playing you again. You seem like a really cool guy and I like watching you play because you seem like you have such a great time playing this game. I hope to play you again in the future. P.S. - TEACH ME HOW TO MINUS. :D

5: Ripple - GG's in friendlies man! That DK was frightening.... And thanks for showing me that the Luigi vs DK MU is hard as ****.... I'm staying Mario for that MU from now on.... lol You made my day when you said you thought it was close between Xero and I as to who was better! :)

7: Oreo - Not sure if we actually played, other than doubles. Which is weird, because we talked quite a bit! I want to play your sonic some time for sure! Hit me up at the next tourney we're both at! P.S. - You are a good player man, so don't sweat it if you have a couple losses. You are way better than I am!!! P.P.S. - "I know he's gonna roll... and I'm Metaknight, so I'll just down smash him when he does! *Roll->Jab->Up B* ...Wut?" :p

7: Calic - GG's in doubles man! We had some fun games! Too bad we didn't get to play much other than that though! Find me next time so we can play moar friendlies! I like playing Pikachu. :D

9: Spin - We played some friendlies, I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, that's right. You're that guy who ***** me in both vBrawl AND Brawl-... with ROB... haha good stuff man! We will have to play more next time. "Mario get you next time!"

9: DtJ|Squid - This was my first time ever playing you, and I just wanna say that you are a super cool dude. Don't sweat knocking me out of bracket man, you beat me fair and square. I will, however, beat you next time. ;) Once I learn the Olimar MU, that is... so maybe not next time... But for sure the time after that!... Or something!

9: DtJ|Th3 Composer - Awesome tourney as always man! Good stuff in our doubles and Brawl- games! I STILL have never played your Samus! I look forward to seeing you again, and also, hit me up on those adventures in Brawl- that you do!!! I would totally make the 45 min drive for that ****! It would be so much fun!

9: FYJ - Good job on your second tourney!!! I hope you had fun and learned a lot!

13: DtJ|Avenger - Good stuff in Minus man! I had a lot of fun playing your Jiggs. I'll take you down next time! ;)

13: Steep - Good job, but still needs work. Did well in Doubles, Minus, but still sucked it up in Singles. Get better.

13: Bumble - Good stuff in doubles man, and good **** in friendlies! lol that Ness c-c-c-combo breaker was so sick! I still remember our conversation before our doubles match... You: "Do you play Mario a lot?" Me: "...Well, I use him from time to time..." Joey: "He mains Mario..." Me: *Big smile* You: "I don't like the sound of that..." *switches character to something NOT Ness* lol

13: Ken1 - Good job on your second tourney! Keep practicing! Shield more! :D

P.S. I think Ken1 mostly used Olimar and maybe Sheik? I don't know for sure sorry he switches all the time. Ha Ha

So yeah, this was a lot of fun, and there were a lot of cool people! Sovereign, sorry we didn't get to play, but we will for sure next time! I'm taking that :snake: down, with :mario: :p

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
1: Fino <$80> good meeting you man, had fun in minus friendlies, i dont think we actually played at the venue, but we played at jakes house. good times

2: Joey <$40> joey, we didnt play... but you made me want to work on my peach hardcore... yours is so sexy

3: DtJ|80'sBlade <$27> OMG HADES I PLAYED YOUSO MUCH YESTERDAY!!!!! lol i tried to time you out on pictochat. fun times. cant wait to get back up to indy so i can play you all the time

4: DtJ|Hilt <$13> dude, hilt, you da man, we need to make that tier list ASAP had a great time

5: DtJ|Crash CRASH!!!! i almost beat your luigi... i should have beaten your luigi.... but i ****ed it up =[ whatever, good games. youre always fun to play against/hang with

5: Ripple good times attempting to learn stick with you. i still suck at it... nice to meet you though. didnt get to play you in brawl though =[

7: Oreo oreo, sorry we stopped in brownstown dude. **** happens. we're probs gunna play minus all the time no whenever we hang

7: Calic we didnt play at all... which sucks, but, i'm going to play pokemon now, so thats cool. glad you came out

9: Spin ...9th? scrub... do better

9: DtJ|Squid DUDE SQUID, YOU ALMOST MADE ME DIE WITH YOUR CINCI STORY!!!!... rel talk though, had a swaggin time playing friendlies with you all day.

9: DtJ|Th3 Composer dude, we didnt get any games in but that one... =[ however, it was an amazing time at your house too much fun bro... and i need that song too... too amazing for the world to not know about it

9: FYJ i didnt play you... i htink you were with steep?
13: DtJ|Avenger DUDE, YOUR ZERO INSPIRED ME!!!! I NEED A STICK SO I CAN DO COOL STUFF also, our set on pokefloats... too good... but yeah, good times with you

13: Steep had fun times playing friendlies in brawl and minus with you, very fun. youre hella improved from the last time i saw you. i'm impressed, keep it up man

13: Bumble dude, why didnt we play at all? whatever, had fun with you.

13: Ken1 also, never played you, it happens.

louisville, had a great time driving this weekend, we will have to do it again soon

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Fino <$80> Good shiz winning EVERY Smash related event AND taking 4 dollars from me in money matches. Nolimar is busted.

2: Joey <$40> I would love to avoid you in tournament...but I can't. :cry:

3: DtJ|80'sBlade <$27> 80'sBlade LMFAO

4: DtJ|Hilt <$13> "I don't play Brawl anymore" and then make money in both Singles and Doubles. Come back to ussssssssss. GGs in Minus too.

5: DtJ|Crash - See Joey's shoutout. You know me too well.

5: Ripple - 5th again I see. Pretty consistent, especially when using a different character every tournament. Doubles will be ours at GP5. GGs in Minus. I will figure out how to ruin Ike.

7: Oreo - Rage moar plz.

7: Calic - Good seeing you again. Still got it with the Pika.

9: Spin - SwagRobo~

9: DtJ|Squid - Squuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. Good games. You don't even play anymore and still got a beasting Oli. BURR!

9: DtJ|Th3 Composer - Thanks for hosting. That clutch gasser at the end. iMad.

9: FYJ - Nice to meet you. Hopefully, you and Ken will continue playing.

13: DtJ|Avenger - GGs in Minus. I'll be better prepared next time. Read: Ban Lavaville.

13: Steep - I'm so salty about Roll > Jab > Shoryu.

13: Bumble - It was good seeing you again.

13: Ken1 - Good games Ken. I hope to see you at more tournaments with Steep and Hiroki. You should pick up Ice Climbers. I could see you having fun with them.

Thomas - Smacked me in beer pong pretty hard. I should probably not knockback 2 cans back to back, play a game of beer pong and then knockback another can while playing Mario Party. I got too tipsy too quickly.

Sovereign/Video/Sovereign's-Lady-Friend-Whose-Name-I-Forgot-Because-I-Suck-With-Names - Good seeing you 3. We definitely need to play sometime in the future Sov. Video, I hate your GW and your stupid super clutch kills. /rage Sovereign's friend, you're friggin hilarious. Come to more tournaments with him. :awesome:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm really sorry about not making this guys. :(

I seriously feel terrible. I will definitely make your next tournament though. And if you guys are still holding tournaments next year I should definitely be able to make those, since I'll be living in Bloomington and stuff. :/

steep

Smash Lord
I know a couple vids of Joey and I in doubles were recorded on the Wii to the right of the venue table. I believe it was either Spin's Wii or Bumble's? I can't remember who I talked to about uploading them for sure. But please let me know when you do get a chance to upload them!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I know a couple vids of Joey and I in doubles were recorded on the Wii to the right of the venue table. I believe it was either Spin's Wii or Bumble's? I can't remember who I talked to about uploading them for sure. But please let me know when you do get a chance to upload them!
That was my wii. Hit me up on Skype and I'll send them to you.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'll make some shout-outs and thoughts once I get home from work.

For now though, whoever else was running Minus on their wii still has my SD card. If you could check your wii's or bags and let me know if you ended up with an extra SD card, that would be great.

I think Oreo's might have it, but it might've been Fino's wii.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm pretty sure it was Fino's if Oreo has our replays, since the wii that had our replays was always set to regular brawl XD.

:172:

Top Bottom