• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Singles
1: Kels
2: Tink
3: Rat
4: Matt
5: Tom
5: Bzoo
7: Moose
7: Duck
9: Jeff
9: Sago
9: Scythe
9: Sveet
13: HIV+
13: Juggleguy
13: Looshkin
13: Friendly To Strangers Dave
17: jawanga
17: Hindawg
17: Mars
17: Victor
17: Snex
17: Hore
17: kfresh
17: Afrobandit
25: Eric
25: Gary
25: Adam
25: Zero
29: Gem

Doubles
1: Tink & Kels
2: Matt & Tom
3: Moose & Juggleguy
4: Sago & Snex
5: Rat & Duck
6: Sveet & Bzoo
7: Tufts & Tufts

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Please change my name to Oro?!

MI!

Juggleguy- We barely played, but that set was super fun. Every tournament should be 100% falcon dittos or falcon peach. Good stuff for driving out.

Moose- 2 really fun, relatively close sets. I definitely feel good about the Falcon matchup, but since I'm not Darkrain I might need to go Marth next time lol.

Duck- We played 6 sets in total. The winner of game 1 won every single set, we were tied at 3-3. Who knows what happens next time we meet in bracket! :)

Everything else

Tink-Fun pools set. No other Marth does what you do, so it's really weird having to defend myself when I do. When I figure you out I will crush you! :)

Kels- Happy b-day and good stuff winning. Stop thinking you are washed up lol.

Rat- The eliminating me streak is at like 7 tourneys now, I will break the streak one day.

Sveet- I love you, much homo.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oro = villain of the year
(prevented a legendary Rat vs Duck matchup in losers bracket from happening)

Shoutouts
Kels - best attitude for this game each and every time. happy birthday too.
Tink - the Michigan slayer... we'll get you next time. super entertaining Marth.
Rat - is powerful. thanks so much for the housing. very fun pools set.
Matt - the most chill Smasher ever. fun teams set.
Tom - 's Falcon is da business. also has a wicked Mario. very fun pools set.
Oro - fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu Oro Stadium it is
Moose - teams ****
Duck - anti ****
Jeff - sad to hear you are retiring, hope our moneymatch didn't end your career, lol.
Sago - good games in bracket, Craptain Falcon will have his revenge.
Scythe - we still need to settle our career set tiebreaker! P.S. go Tigers
Sveet - sad to hear you are retiring... just remember, you can't take the Smash outta you!
HIV+ - is progressing nicely, see you and WARLOCK DON at this weekend's tourney
Eric - good to see you again, we have to play whenever you return to Ann Arbor!
Hindawg - nice to meet you, fun moneymatch, you turned it up near the end for sure
Dave - good to see you again, and yes, Fountain is unplayable.

Moooose

Smash Champion
chicago is too cool

matt - gg's in bracket, our mm's and friendlies were the most fun i had at the tournament. i love your playstyle.
tink - ...gg's...i got *****
kels - too good once again. i will get you.
scythe - gg's in pools and fun friendlies haha. idk bout that marth and peach though hahahhahaha
oro - actually our tournament matches might have beeen the most fun i had. would not have been mad about losing to you haha. gg's.
sago - fun friendlies haha. i got that kels sheik practice though, so watch out if we play in tourney =p.
sveet - i hope you dont actually quit. ive seen that fox put in work on your good days and i wanna play it.
rat - is powerful. good talking about the game with you. you were right about mango not being able to play gay. my wallet is crying. oh and nice placing.
good doctor - mad tight games, really nice edgeguarding. that sd last game sucked. gg's.

mi - step it up.
overall i learned alot, glad i came. hope some of yall come to the next big MI tourney =)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
it was tight to see everyone here

rat and duck, thanks for the awesome friendlies. i enjoy fighting you guys because it teaches me to not jump into the **** (aka wavedash back uptilt XD)

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
moose - killed me in those MMs, i want more next time
moose/juggleguy - excellent team, idk if you guys have teamed before but it seemed like you have complimentary playstyles
rat - sorry about puff lol, i will beat you with spacies next time
hore - you lost to my game and watch
sveet - you are a good TO
kels/tink - got lucky, i know what to do next time
duck - didn't play in singles =( i need samus practice

Rat

Smash Lord
Quick question:

Did someone from MI leave a sheet or blanket at my place?

Moooose

Smash Champion
definitely matt =D.
yea that was our first time teaming, definitely not our last haha.
your fox went to town on my falco in our set though...what are your thoughts on falco/falcon in teams? i was thinking we might just copy you guys and do fox/falcon

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
he's afraid of the big bad wolf rat most likely

yea moose, fox/falcon is def. better than falco/falcon but if you can play falco correctly (G$ defensive style or mango aggro style) he can be almost as good as fox i think

tufts!

Smash Cadet
Tink- Thank you for picking me and Eric up, we appreciate it. The tournament was hella fun.
Anyone- I'm the only one from the UC crew in town for the rest of the summer so if any weekend smashing is going on in Chicago hit me up.

Top Bottom