• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: It's Super Effective! - Mesa, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman

Entry fee: $10

1. Darklink :metaknight: :marth: ($78)
2. Silly Kyle :peach: ($38)
3. K9 :falco: ($14)
4. Stevo :mario2: :dk2: ($10)
5. Yoshiken :yoshi2:
5. Anjila :lucario:
7. Rave Remix :toonlink:
7. Notra :falco:
9. GV7 :rob:
9. Derpdaberp :olimar: :luigi2:
9. TommyDerMeister :dedede: :snake:
9. Zav :falco: :luigi2:
13. Ominous :gw:
13. Dikky :rob:

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Doubles (Round Robin) Results:

1. Darklink + K9
2. Silly Kyle + Tommy
3. Yoshiken + Anjila
4. Notra + Brett
5. Rave Remix + GV7
6. Josh + Ricki

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I didn't get to play, but I did watch a lot. K9, Kyle, and Yoshiken have definitely improved.

The overall play was much better than before. And there were some pretty good matches.

:phone:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
my 3-0 last set, but I really love you kyle!
Losing 3-1, 2-3, 0-3 isn't that bad imo.

After losing the second set to a close last game where I could have won the tournament, I definitely lost my will and energy to try and win another set.

When Armada went to the first Genesis, he won Winner's Finals, barely lost Grand Finals the first set, then got 3-0'd by Mango in the last set. His morale dropped after being so close to winning his first American tournament, only to lose to stupid Jiggz and her broken rest.

I will get you next time, Chris!! <3

And his :marth: got ****ed up!! Stitch faced 4 times and then he had to switch to :metaknight: for the rest of the tournament against me. :)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: Congrats on your progress with Marth, that worked out well haha. But seriously, good stuff raising your power level when it counted.
Silly Kyle: I don't even know what to say. We'll practice soon.
K9: Love you, man. I need to invest some major friendly time with your falco.
Stevo: Sigh, congrats on beating me again
Yoshiken: Top of the AZ Drivers PR. I always get so close to winning but never do lol
Anjila: You draw so well!!! If there's another random tidbit I happen to remember about Lucario, I'll let you know ;)
Rave Remix: <3
Notra: It was nice to meet you.
TommyDerMeister: fucking magnets
Ominous: Sorry for eliminating you. I seem to have a thing against G&W lol
Dikky: You played well for the little bit we played.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Darklink- I love you, man. I'll play around with MK a bit more and see how I feel.
Silly Kyle- So close. worthless.
K9- we shuould friendly next time.
Stevo- gg's in pools man. genesis 2 was fun.
Yoshiken- Ganon rivaly in teams was hilarious. We should do those again sometime.
Anjila- Good job against me in loser's, you deserve it. the doubles matches afterward were fun though, teaming with your Pika was different for me.
Rave Remix- you're getting too good rave, you **** me all the time now. We'll see if I can change that next tourney.
Notra- Dude nice meeting you, you're dreads are sick, and you're Falco's good, man. I definitely look forward to playing you more. GG's in bracket.
GV7- GG's in doubles
Derpdaberp- fucking miracles.
Ominous- gg's in pools
Dikky - rob is annoying lol. gg's in bracket though.
Bryce- fun playing Melee with you dude.
Dirty Chip= Black Pepper&Sea Salt and, Maui Onion are damn delicious.

k9.

Smash Ace
Darklink- Chris man we really had a big miss understanding really but i still love you man im just tired of all this sandbagging Bull **** just show us how good you really are man, like it would be amazing to see anyway. Also next tourney don't hold back on Kyle in winners lol, next time if any fine women walk in we are going to give them a tour haha.

Silly Kyle- Hey man you got better at the mk match up from what i seen but i just hope you don't get discouraged when you lose to chris Keep trying you will have your day when you beat him and start crying lol i would to never lose hope keep trying man i love those qualities about you man please never lose them.

K9- I don't know how to give up lol

Stevo- Dang your mario is getting really good and your DK DI is getting way to good man ggs

Yoshiken- I love you man good job at this tourney our practice that week really paid off in the tourney from what i seen. GREAT JOB

Anjila- Good job this tourney PLACE HIGHER then your husband lol

Rave Remix- Dude you are really really improving im loving but i hate TL haha good job lately. PR statis

Notra- Dang our matches were really really hype, i love that you are in our state because i can learn from you and you can learn from me. Looking forward to seeing you in the future. BLACK FALCOS!!

GV7- Hey man i really think your soooo good with rob, you just need some match up exp i thing you should train with me before the next tourney, i can help you man.

Derpdaberp- Good job against me i was going hard to your luigi was just going harder, but i was going gayer with falco haha ggs

Ominous- You are getting way better man hope to see you next time.

Dikky -your rob really surprised me man good job, 2nd game i started to really read you but you should start coming to tourneys, i can see you getting good

Bryce- WE ARE GOING TO PLAY NEXT TIME!!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am still too much of a jerk to post shoutouts, haha. Anyways, this tournament was awesome, if a little small though. I really had fun. I will beat you next time Stevo, count on it! Good job to everyone, I saw a lot of improvement all around!

And Rob, if you try going Lucario on me again, I will never forgive you.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Darklink- I feel like you have something against me. You keep putting me in your pools. Haha, just kidding.

Silly Kyle- I still haven't played you. We should change that next tourney.

K9- I haven't really played you either. Other than my first tourney, but I don't wanna count that one.

Stevo- I really enjoy playing against you. I don't enjoy the losing part as much...

Yoshiken- I didn't get a chance to beat you this tournament.

Anjila- I thought by now I'd be used to the Lucario matchup, but I thought wrong. GGs.

Rave Remix- Man, I'm glad you're at these tournaments, you're a great player, and our matches are always close.

Notra- I didn't get a chance to play you, nor did I really talk to you, but, you seem like a pretty solid Falco player. Hope to see you at the next tournament.

GV7- Didn't get to play you this time around, but maybe next time.

Derpdaberp- You're Oli improved lots from the previous tourney, last time you didn't beat me. I hope I get another shot at it next tournament.

Ominous- I'm not really sure what happened to you this tournament. You made a LOT of mistakes, but don't let that get you down. Make up for it in your next tournament.

Dikky -I didn't get to play you this tourney, but keep on coming.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Good tourney, guys! This one felt like it went by so quickly, for some reason. Everybody is improving in leaps and bounds! I'm excited for the rest of this season.

1. Darklink - Uh oh, better watch your back ;)
2. Silly Kyle - You've definitely improved! Looks like attending Genesis 2 did you well! Congrats on sending Chris to Loser's <3
3. K9 - What are you on about? I placed higher than Kurtis last tourney. XD
4. Stevo - Our match was SOOO CLOOOSE! But congrats on beating me! I'm glad you did better this time than in the last couple tourneys.
5. Yoshiken - Congrats on placing high! <3 I was on the edge of my seat during yours and Chris's match. Beat him next time!
5. Anjila - Improve your reaction time, you dingbat!
7. Rave Remix - Wow dude, keep it up and you'll be on the PR! Our first match was hilarious. XD I'm so glad it was recorded.
7. Notra - Good stuff, our pools match was intense! I hope you keep coming to tourneys once you're here in AZ for good :D (despite the fact that it seems like we're being oversaturated with Falcos)
9. GV7 - Our pools match was fun! But a word of caution: careful about using Lucario against Kurtis! He pretty much knows the MU inside and out.
9. Derpdaberp - Hurr, we should wear matching Threadless shirts next time :awesome:
9. TommyDerMeister - You can thank Shawn for all my Falco/Metaknight experience :( Friendly doubles afterwards was fun!
9. Zav - You have definitely got potential! I really hope you and Dikky keep on coming. We are in need of a Diddy player anyway. :p
13. Ominous - I honestly think you got screwed over in Pools. You'll do better next time! ... Wait, did I really play you this tourney? EVERYTHING'S A BLUR.
13. Dikky - Like I said, keep on coming! We need consistent ZSS players :D
Noctournez - It was nice seeing you there, regardless of not entering! Hope to see you around more :)

Slimlenny

Smash Rookie
Damn I really wish I could've gone to this one. Maybe I'll go to the next one once I get some more practice on my ZSS. Good stuff everyone, I hope to see ya at the next tourney ^^ And Anjila 'grats on having the smash artist symbol.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink :metaknight: :marth: ($78) - GGs. I will get you next time!!

2. Silly Kyle :peach: ($38) - So close. <3

3. K9 :falco: ($14) - Good ****, like always. You keep improving. Don't quit now :)

4. Stevo :mario2: :dk2: ($10) - You're always getting better. That Donkey Kong is nasty

5. Yoshiken :yoshi2: - I look forward to playing you sometime in bracket in the near future.

5. Anjila :lucario: - That Lucario is looking sexy as always. Work on those matchups, breaking bad habits, and your reaction time. Also watch your spacing <3

7. Rave Remix :toonlink: - Hopefully you will learn the Peach matchup one of these days. Look up matches of Illmatic vs. some other top Toon Link players.

7. Notra :falco: - Your Falco is really good! Surprised you didn't place higher. I hope to see you at future tournaments!!

9. GV7 :rob: - Nice ROB. It was nice finally fighting you.

9. Derpdaberp :olimar: :luigi2: - You got this.

9. TommyDerMeister :dedede: :snake: - Stop sucking. Kthx bro

9. Zav :falco: :luigi2: - GGs in pools.

13. Ominous :gw: - We need to play. ASAP

13. Dikky :rob: - Better luck next time. Keep practicing and come back again :)

Bryce - Much love <3

Jar'd and Duffy - Wish you guys were here <3

Brett - Let's smoke one of these days. Enter next time you ****

Top Bottom