• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sync's Sex Saloon 8: TGC lives! July 30th 2011!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion

Sync's Sex Saloon 8: TGC lives!

This Sex Saloon will be a fest for Allan's new baby! We all know that raising a child is difficult especially in these times and I want to do what I can to help the TO that we all owe for making Texas smash as big as it is. So, we're going to do this tournament a little differently. Half of the singles pot will be going to Allan and all the pot for doubles (I'll be reducing the price for that because I know some of you guys are generally unwilling to enter).

Once again this is part of bi-weekly series, so there will be a tournament for anyone coming. Please try and bring new people along because I'm trying to expand Houston as well!

Schedule:

Doors/sign-up at 12:00
Doubles start at 2:00
Singles start at 3:30

Tourney will have singles and doubles:

Singles: $5
Doubles: $3 per team mate

The rules will be Unity Ruleset:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

AiB Link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12390

Parking:

Parking is a fun situation for anyone who want to come to the famed Sex Saloon. You have many options, you could park across the street from my complex, you could park behind my complex at the church, you could park down the street at the other church, you could be swag and buy a parking pass for $3 at the front and park in my visitor parking, you can park at the parking garage down the street for free, or you can walk or be Trela. Take your choice and have fun!

My gate code is #8338 so when you want in, you buzz those numbers.

Keep in mind that this tournament will count towards the Texas PR so remember that in bracket.

Also, after this tournament I'm changing the series' name for the sake of attracting new players and for making the title less suspicious and more inviting. So I'm open to suggestions! If you guys just give me ******** names, I'm going to think of one on my own.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You should make the venue fee a set of diapers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Make sure people bring dollar bills for singles so that it'll be easier to split up.

I'd rather pay with jars of baby food instead.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Panty I'd love to team with you!

My address is 4444 Cullen Blvd Houston TX 77004! Google maps it! If you have any questions, be sure to call your dear emperor, yours truly, at 713-201-8338!

Gea

Smash Master
Jars of baby food <<<<< diapers. Allergies unknown, baby is a newborn, etc. I would much rather give Allan a ton of diapers than straight cash.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes lives there so...

...yeah man!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm teaming with Player - 4, sorry Panty!

P4, we're going in! Round Robin sounds like a GREAT idea!

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it to this. :( :( :( I have to move all the stuff I had in my apt. to my hometown today. Sorry Leaf! I hope to play with Houston sometime this week though.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom