• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WIP] Super Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Work In Progress.
This untitled Super Smash Bros. game is not finished. Demo 0.1a will be an engine for people to test. The engine will include 2 Test Stages, and 1 character.This game is actually a memorial for my dog who died. He was my best friend.

Features:
Link
Sand Bag
Test Stage 1
Test Stage 2
Test Item

Controls:
ASDW: Left, Down, Right, Up, respectively
O: Special Move
P: Standard Move
I: Shield
U: Grab
Backspace: Go to Stage Select Screen (0.1a Only)

Demonstration Vid: Before Demo Releases
Trailer: After Demo

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Maybe instead of starting a new project every two days, you should actually do some, ya know, WORK on one beforehand.
To quote a few words of wisdom:
Super Smash Bros. Unfinished.
-Jaklub
Hi, I'm a Crusade team member! I'm just going to give some helpful advice.

Look at the first few pages of the Crusade thread. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Back? Great! See all the heat that we took for trying to show off when we didn't even have anything? You're going to get a lot of flak for doing the same thing. Just actually make something semi-complete and show some progress before starting a big thread like this, ok?

Besides, you need to work on your game some more! THIS GAME CRASHES YOUR COMPUTER! I SHOULD KNOW, MY OLD COMPUTER HAD BROKEN RIGHT AFTER I DOWNLOADED IT. AND I HAVE TO RESTART MY LAPTOP JUST TO GET THIS GAME OFF MY DESKTOP. I'M TALKING 'BOUT 2 SEPARATE COMPUTERS.
-Werekill
Have something playable to show before you post the topic.
-Bionic
If you keep doing things like this you're going to end up like Graceless Assassin and I doubt you'd want that.

also inb4lock

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry, guys, Demo 0.1a will release in 5 Days, you can count on it. Just give me some time. How do you think I am making my game? Oh, yeah, by working while online. I have to find and remodel sprites, listen to music while making the game.

Here are the characters I worked on:
Link (4-5 Sprites)
Bowser (5 Sprites)
Axel (1 Sprite)
Marluxia (1 Sprite)
Riku (1 Sprite)
Mario (2 Sprites)

I haven't been working on all but Link and Bowser lately. I plan on finishing him today, then finish Bowser tomorrow, get the scripts done by Monday, and get the objects ready by Tuesday. Like I said, give me some time. If you really want proof, I guess I have to post the strips (sprite format) of the characters.

I had to finish Link's Stance, F air, B air, spin attack air, and ground.
I completed Bowser's special moveset.

ds22

Smash Lord
Then I don't get why you didn't make your thread 5 days later.
If your just waited 5 days instead of posting this thread now, there wouldn't have been any problems here.
Because right now, it looks like this thread is bound to be closed due to not having anything progress to show.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Screw this. Just lock it.

This is my plan:
Make all demos
Make final game
Release Demo 0.1 after final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom