• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey PW! PLEASE help my friend out here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hey Pacific West!

I don't know how to say this in the easiest way, but I really need help from people with facebook accounts. The reason?

http://apps.facebook.com/gainmillionbucks/pages/Enter.php

My friend entered this contest by Gain, that laundry detergent company, and is in the TOP 25 RIGHT NOW. The contest ends on August 2nd, so we can only vote until then! You can vote ONCE A DAY! The rules were simple, submit a video with the slogan "Use Gain, and smell like a million bucks!" being used somewhere in the video! That's it!

If you vote on the video with the thumbnail "ONE HOUR LATER" and uploaded by Georgette H., AND if you spread the word, it'd be awesome! THE WINNING VIDEO WILL RECEIVE ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Basically, you're supporting my ability to finance myself for college, and be able to go to more tournaments, including THE EAST COAST, which is where my friend LilZero lives, AND THE WEST COAST MORE, where my grandparents live. If he wins, his mom is going to help me out and give me some of it for helping them with the video and getting views/votes!

Thanks for any help, guys. I really appreciate it, and if anything else, wish us luck! I'm really hoping he wins, especially since he has probably the best slogan Gain could possibly use. "Your Gain, My Gain"

And thanks to all the SoCal and NorCal smashers that made Genesis 2 so damn fun, along with the rest of WC and everyone else who attended... G2 was hella awesome!

JDM

Smash Champion
4. No Blatant Advertising
Advertising web sites, goods, or services via Smash World Forums (including through posts, threads, private messages, signatures, social groups, and other methods) is prohibited. Accounts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising will be permanently banned.

Exceptions to this rule include links that are clearly and materially related to the topic at hand; for example, posting a link to a pre-registration page for a tournament is acceptable, as is linking to a personal site featuring one's artwork in a relevant thread. Nothing may be sold through Smash World Forums without explicit permission from MLG_JV. If in doubt about whether some content is permissible under this rule, contact MLG_JV.
Advertising Violation, minor - 2 points, 14 days
Advertising Violation, major - Permanent ban, subject to administrator's discretion

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
^ What JDM said.

edit: Okay, using advertising as rationale for locking this thread was a bit of a stretch, but given the atrocious track record of threads like this in PacWest Social, I am leaving it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom