• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers 8/6/2011 Lake Alfred Florida

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
FGCU Viper Presents - Holy Smash: Numbers

Lake Alfred Florida
8/6/2011
$5.00 entry fee

Holy Smash Doubles Results

1: Next time on DBZ (GDX & HRNUT) ($36.00)

2: Air Raid (Ryder & Ganga) ($18.00)

3: Swingin Swords (Exdeath & C.J.) ($6.00)

4: Team Black (2D-Jeff & Jazz)

5: Sonic Balde (Ryo & True Blue)

5: OMPAATO (Agate & Jim2k)

Bracket:

Holy Smash Pools: 24 Entrants 6 Pools

Pool: 1
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool1.png

1: Ryo(3-0) - :ike:

2: C.J.(2-1) - :marth: / :metaknight:

3: Jazz(1-2) - :fox: / :snake:

4: Sicko(0-3) - :metaknight:

Pool: 2
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool2.png

1: Ryder(2-1) :marth:

2: Exdeath(2-1) :metaknight:

3: SSGuy(1-2) :wario:

4: Memo(1-2) :toonlink:

Pool: 3
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool3.png

1: GDX(3-0) :wario: / :diddy:

2: Neko(2-1) :lucario:

3: Agate(1-2) :gw:

4: D Who?(0-3) :lucario:

Pool: 4
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool4.png

1: 2-D Jeff(3-0) :popo:

2: G-dub(2-1) :toonlink:

3: Jim2k(1-2) :marth:

4: KDB(0-3) :kirby2:

Pool: 5
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool5.png

1: HRNUT(3-0) :random:

2: DSKANK(2-1) :dedede:

3: Eikelmann(1-2) :metaknight:

4: Tub(0-3) :snake:

Pool: 6
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/HolySmashNumbersPool6.png

1: Viper(3-0) :falco:

2: Ganja(2-1) :marth:

3: True Blue(1-2) :sonic:

4: Legit(0-3) :metaknight:

Top 2 in each pool advance to Double Elimination Pro Brackets.
Bottom 2 advance to Amateur Double Elimination Brackets

Holy Smash: Numbers Singles Pro Bracket Results

1: HRNut - :snake: ($50.00)

2: Ryo G. - :ike: ($30.00)

3: 2-D Jeff - :popo: ($18.00)

4: GDX - :diddy: / :wario: ($12.00)

5: Viper - :falco: ($6.00)

5: Exdeath - :metaknight: ($6.00)

7: Ganja :marth:

7: DSKANK :dedede:

9: Neko Crispy :lucario:

9: Ryder :marth:

9: C.J. :marth:

9: G-Dub :toonlink:

Holy Smash: Numbers Singles Amateur Bracket Results

1: True Blue - :sonic: ($10.00)

2: Jazz - :fox:

3: Eikelmann - :metaknight:

4: KDB - :kirby2: / :falco:

5: Jim2k - :marth:

5: SSGuy - :wario:

7: Tub - :snake:

7: Agate - :gw:

9: Sicko - :metaknight:

9: Memo - :toonlink:

9: Fro - :dk2:

9: Legit - :metaknight:

13: JennY - :peach:

Holy Smash Low Tier Results

1: Ryo G. - :samus2: / :falcon: ($25.00)

2: Viper - :ganondorf: ($10.00)

3: Dskank - :bowser2: ($5.00)

4: Neko Crispy - :falcon:

5: Jim2k - :zelda:

5: True Blue - :lucas:

7: Eikelmann - :samus2:

7: Ryder - :falcon:

9: SSGuy - :jigglypuff: / :mario2:

I would Like to thank Gainsville and Tampa for making this Tourney as great as it was. Of all the Holy Smash tourneys i have held I had the most fun at this one. Thank you so much to Exdeath for helping me host and managing many aspects of the tourney.I would like to thank SSGuy for helping me set up and tear down with out your help i would have been there so late.

Gainsville you guys are great i love getting together with you. The swamp nigggas will be at any event that you host in full force. The love you have shown to our group is outstanding.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
So i left everyone a shout out then when i went to post it bad things happened and it was gone. So good **** everyone.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Ryo G - Thanks for coming down. New Gainsville gonna get good quick. Gainsville and Swamp *****s for life.

Viper - Best TO in FL. Period.

Exdeath - Good matches. That one on Rainbow was intense.

DSKANK- My God. You got so good since last time we played. You did work all day.

Neko Crispy- Good matches all day.

Ryder- Good seeing you again.

G-Dub - Good money match.

True Blue - Sonic is so freaking annoying. Couldn't tell what you were doing the first few times playing you. Glad I got to sit down a learn
about a new match-up.

Jazz - Had fun playing you in friendlies.

KDB - It was awesome meeting you fellow brony. :D

Abel - Had a blast playing your Zelda. One of my favorite low tier matchups. Plus props for using Spencer in MvC3. Manliest character in that game.

Tub - I'm glad someone from Fort Myers came up. Getting lost finding the McDonalds was an amazing adventure.

Agate - Low tier doubles were the best. So glad you guys came down.

Sicko - Your MK has gotten better.

Fro - Nice meeting you. Fun MvC3 matches.

Too anyone else I missed, I am so glad you guys could come out. It was fun seeing everyone come out, play some Smash and have a good time.

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
really fun tourney the lock in was friggin amazing and hilarious it was fun playing matches with everyone now for shoutouts

viper- best TO in florida thanks man I wouldnt have made this tourney without you you actually reached out ad made sure i was able to attend i appreciate that I'll be at any tournament u host

SSguy- I was so sad having to play my fellow brony in bracket :( i like how u recgonized me my tag lol but great meeting you man hopefully I get to see my fellow brony at other tournies MLPDB :awesome:

agate- The funniest game and watch I ever met XD man u guys from gainsville are all friggin hilarious good games in bracket my kirby somehow got past game and watch and came through for me lol hope i see u at other tournies gainsville is gville lol

True blue- man why did u have to end my run through losers lol your sonic is really sick man just couldnt figure it out in time to win and dude your art work is really amazing I hope you can accomplish what you want to with your art hopefully ill see u at next level

Ryo g- man why is your **** so big? lol it was fun teaming with u at the lock in lol and crews was hilarious once again gainsville is gville lol

GDX- man i ******g love you for giving me those five bucks i was dying of hunger so salty that there was pizza and i didnt know lol

2-d jeff- ice climbers ugh sorry i couldnt mm you lol I was broke but dont worry I got u at next level

to anyone im forgetting good games and also to anyone who is wondring or who cares my crewmate pie will be back in time for next level lol and remember MLPDB :awesome:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This must have been a great tournament. Everybody got their fair share of play time and competition. Hopefully, sensible hosting like this will become standard worldwide one day :3

:059:

Exdeath

Smash Master
My flash drive with crews on it is incognito, but I should have finals up in a few hours.

Mampam

Smash Ace
lmao @ this tourney having pools

good **** ryo and 2free especially

omg, ganja went to a tourney >>

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ahhh, man. I really enjoyed this, haha. I guess I'll have to start attending brawl events more.

Shoutouts:

Tommy! Little may you know, you're a huge inspiration for me in melee. I look at players like you and recognise that anything can be done as long as I try hard enough and become good enough at what I'm doing. You're such an absolutely amazing player, and you're ridiculously hilarious. Thanks for the matches.

HRNut, GDX, Jeff! Thanks so much for coming out to this. I love seeing all of you guys, and it's been surprisingly consistent! First Genesis, now this. Pretty funny to me, actually. I'm going to try out Marth and Wario as you advised, GDX. And thanks for playing melee with me, Jeff. I really hope you'll start playing more! You have all the makings of a good player, just no drive to play, I suppose. As most Brawl players, it would seem. :c Nick, we didn't play at all, but it was great seeing you of course. Hope you come to Tampa for our Play and Trade tournament!

Viper! It was great meeting you finally, and I really enjoyed the tournament! Thanks so much for hosting, and I await my return to the Holy Smash venue.

Valle! I could never repay you for your infinite kindness. I appreciate it beyond your wildest imagination. It's not often people are as kind to me as you've been in my time of knowing you. Thank you so much.

Everyone I played! Good matches, and I sincerely apologise if I may have been even slightly bitter in any of the matches I played with anyone here. I'm trying my hardest to get used to the game, and some things are still just really frustrating for me. Thanks for the matches, everyone.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ggs

lol @ rainbow cruise shenanigans...and you got our team name wrong :glare:

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
1: HRNut - :snake: You were a really cool guy! And found out you had excellent taste when I heard it was your wii with all the sonic songs lol. Wish I could have played you! Really want to play ya next time I see ya!

2: Ryo G. - :ike: TOMMY! You should have come in first! Had good fun with you! Thanks for the support!

5: Viper - :falco: SUPAH! Twas a REALLY awesome tournament! Can't wait for another one! And thanks for sponsoring me in the amateur bracket! Had a REALLY fun time!

7: Ganja :marth: Your a really cool guy and your awesome in MvC3 and in Brawl! Wish I could have beaten ya in pools though lol. Though still fun match!

9: Neko Crispy :lucario: Good job! You have certainly gotten better from WATO! Lucario's are good to see!

9: Ryder :marth: Good to see you! Shall get that crew battle next time when we next meet!

1: True Blue - :sonic: You did good! Got your head in the game and wrecked lives! Should have been in the pro brackets!

2: Jazz - :fox: Nice playing with ya! Sorry I had to win. Should have went Snake. Might have had a better chance from what me and Viper were talking about.

3: Eikelmann - :metaknight: Good match! Twas very intense, but kinda like that with metaknight all the time anyways. lol

4: KDB - :kirby2: / :falco: Too good! Your Kirby is certainly the best! That wall! Lol. Too fun in tha lock in also and everything else! lol

5: Jim2k - :marth: ABEL! lol

5: SSGuy - :wario: I hate wario lol. But you play good! Gave me a run whenever we played and you ALSO gave me practice on that match up since I haven't had any practice with that match up either.

7: Tub - :snake: Fun games. Sorry for the two random withs and the grenade kill.

7: Agate - :gw: Super good! Sure if you got to me you would nudge yourself into victory lol

9: Sicko - :metaknight: Your tag says your skill, certainly are sick! lol. Sorry I had to knock you out.

9: Legit - :metaknight: Get good with that Link you fought me with! Practice makes perfect!

Agate

Smash Cadet
First I just want to say that this was THE baddest tournament I've ever been to. The best TO around, the biggest, coldest venue, and enough setups to actually keep things going. Viper don't treat you like no $10 hoe he wine-and-dines you and doesn't afraid of anything.

Anyway, shout-outs!

2: Ryo G. - ($30.00)
Good job!... I guess... *****... :smash:

4: GDX - / ($12.00)
The few times I get to play you is always fun, and I can feel myself playing smarter with your Diddy. Congrats and thanks, stay cool.

5: Viper - ($6.00)
Swomp *****s da bess! You're the best TO I've met, and I love your crew. You deserve a lot of respect in the smash community. Thanks for the *****ing fun time, our matches were pretty fun too.

5: Exdeath - ($6.00)
Fun stuff on teams and congrats.

7: Ganja
Fun team battles and cool chilling with you outside.

9: Neko Crispy
Good **** in pools, I'll get more Lucario practice and beat you next time! >:D

9: Ryder
Good teams match.

9: G-Dub
Knock over more chairs next time! XD

1: True Blue - ($10.00)
I'm glad you're still getting what you want out of the game. Don't sweat the small stuff.

2: Jazz
Our matches were very fun for me, I hope we get to play again some time. Congrats.

4: KDB
I feel like I made another new friend in you, it was a pleasure to start talking to you and you made the tournament that much more fun. I'll keep an eye out for you if I go to any more tournaments. Our matches are always fun. Kirby da bess!

5: Jim2k
This guy's tag was actually 4 Bel, not Abel, damn. Jim-kun you da bess partner there is. I always have fun playing with you. ALL YOUR WAIFU ARE BELONG TO ME! :awesome:

5: SSGuy
Nice to meet you and the rest of the crew, those matches were hilarious and fun.

7: Tub
It was fun playing you in friendlies and in brackets

7: Agate
You gave people the fear of 9, and you even made somebody quit the tourney and leave the venue. Damn. :troll:

Dwho?
You've been fined a red card for bracket manipulation... just kidding but don't do that **** again, I missed you for the rest of the day! :c

9: Memo
Next time, we step up our operations and start hair-tie blasting people during grand finals.

Swomp *****s, you da bess crew around. Up-tilts will save your life one day! Thanks again for the awesome tournament Viper.

If I forgot anyone it's because they weren't on the brackets list... or I'm just forgetful.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Viper, congrats on running such a nice tourney looking at these shoutouts. I like your TO'ing. You were really helpful with me last year(which my first Orlando Tourney lol).

hopefully I'll make your next one.

:rosalina:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Viper da bess.

P.S. Shout out to Viper and C.J. for sponsoring half of the entrants for the Amateur bracket because a lot of people couldn't afford the extra $1.

LineRider

Smash Cadet
HRNut - "can't download what you haven't seen before"

Ryo G. - It's always fun watching you up.

2-D Jeff - It's never fun watching you play. Unless it's your zss against gdx's wario. LOL

GDX - I'm glad you came out to the tourney.

Viper - Great job with the tournament.

Exdeath - Thanks for uploading vids. Super nice of you.

Ganja - We gotta work on that team chem

DSKANK - meow

Neko Crispy - ****

Ryder - Yo dawg, always fun seeing you sd.

C.J. - My unofficial coach

True Blue - Congrants on winning amateur bracket.

Jazz - Had fun playing friendlies.

Eikelmann - Playing Mk like it's melee

KDB - Thanks for the MvC3 set ups!

Jim2k - Gym

SSGuy - Our matches were so intense!

Agate - ditto

Memo - fun playing you in pools.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
DAT BOWSER!!! :bowser::bowser::bowser:
good ****tttt DsKanK
and dat game on pirate ship was too funny;
ganon decided to take a swim....
i dont think ganon should EVER be in da water....just imagine that "wet ganon" smell

Anyways good **** to Ryo for that demoralization and entertaining Swamp ***** beat down....
And good **** to diamond for that bad *** steak pizza and wings.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Gainesville vs. Swamp *****s is up, but not labeled yet. GFs 1 and 2 are still converting.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Gainesville vs. Swamp *****s is up, but not labeled yet. GFs 1 and 2 are still converting.
Is the set 2 that's up gf 2 or 1? Cuz they faced earlier in bracket as well so i'm not sure if the "set" is counting that or not xD

Napos

Smash Ace
omg Ian! doing up tourneys in FL! Word up to GDX, happy b-day man!

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm finishing up with the last few singles matches saved on my Wii.

Is the set 2 that's up gf 2 or 1? Cuz they faced earlier in bracket as well so i'm not sure if the "set" is counting that or not xD
Set 1 is Winner's Finals
Set 2 is Grand Finals
Set 3 is Grand Finals 2

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
This must have been a great tournament. Everybody got their fair share of play time and competition. Hopefully, sensible hosting like this will become standard worldwide one day :3

:059:
Thank You. I hope so too i try to look out for the new and up and coming players. To make sure that they dont lose 2 sets get discouraged leave and never come back. Its all about growth for me.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I just realized that I played against every Marth in tournament, except for Viper's secondary Marth.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I just realized that I played against every Marth in tournament, except for Viper's secondary Marth.
lol my secondary marth is going to come out of the woodwork soon.

and you forgot Jim2k from G-Ville he mains marth, but he did not get out of pools.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Ryo- :ike: Yo man good job but you can do better...right?

C.J. - :marth: / :metaknight: hey man legit Marth and Meta. I was loving the DeDeDe!

Jazz - :fox: / :snake: hey man your fox is mad fast I think you need to work on some timing a little bit because if your fox had the precise timing I think it would wreck lives straight up!

Sicko- :metaknight: Dude for real I think if you just practiced a little bit more I think your gunna kick my *** but remember always that you have a million options try to figure which one is best for the situation!

Ryder:marth: My fan boy! I'm glad you guys came because you guys are so enjoyable to be around yo man Tampa has a big place in my heart. Lets chill again at the next tourney and lets have more friendlies so that we can learn some new shiz.

Exdeath :metaknight: Thanks for the advise at the tourney just remember some people might take somethings that you say a little mean so you have to try to let them understand you mean well.

SSGuy :wario: Waftoli number 2! Hey man I was digging the wario keep that shiz up!

Memo :toonlink: Girl I promise you that you will have the best toonlink in the world a ryo promise :ike:

GDX :wario: / :diddy: Hey man I'm glad we got to play in tourney again I love your diddy so much I wish I could play you all the time...but we **** will be **** and do it big!

Neko :lucario: Your lucario is so nasty I see why you took a game off chaz! Keep that up or else I will come after you and make you improve!

Agate :gw: My dawg always breathing down my neck...but he was a huge support to me Love ya man!

D Who? :lucario: Deez Nutz! had fun at the crew battle.

2-D Jeff :popo: Nana didn't get the dyick this time but she asked about it and I gave her my number she wants it next time!

G-dub :toonlink: you betrayed me in the crew battle but your toon link is good man!

Jim2k :marth: yoiyoi!!!

KDB :kirby2: Kirby be da best! man you are mad chill I hope to see you at NLL!

HRNUT :random: I'mma get that *** next time gadget!!!!

Eikelmann :metaknight: hey why doesn't that say Ike next to your name? Ryo be disappoint!

Tub :snake: Hey man for a melee player you just like Ian are good at brawl keep it up!

Viper :falco: Hey man I loved the crew battle and the money matches well shiz! I loved the whole tourney man! Gainesville will forever come to your tourneys for as long as we play! And I will tell you when we host a tourney.

Ganja :marth: Keep up that MVC3 and brawl man we need to make music man. Send me your number and we will talk about making something.

True Blue :sonic: That Sonic! boy you keep improving so much and you better keep it up.

Legit :metaknight: The name fits your name well man!

Well anyway nice tourney and most of you got the dyick! So peace out *** Nogs!!!

Top Bottom