• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salt Mines 8/6 Lithonia, Georgia.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Sorry, but pools results were deleted and bracket was deleted. Notable pool wins:

Player-1 > Billy (2-1)
Billy> Reflex (2-0)
Reflex>Player-1 (2-1)
*tie breaker* Reflex>Player-1 (2-1)

Micaelis>Kismet (2-0)
Alby>Player-3 (2-1)
Alby>Neo X (2-1)
Neo X > Player-3 (2-0)

We had a total of 14 entrants. 2 pools of 7 with top 4 advancing, other entrants were: Player-3, Player-2, Mercy, Stan, ant and sonic. Pot split was 60/30/10 for singles (doubles was winner take all) and $10 entrance fee.

1. Kismet222222222 :metaknight:($84)
2. Reflex :wario: :ptbrawl: :fox: ($42)
3. Billy :sheik: ($14)
4. Micaelis :wario: :dk:
5. Player-1 :diddy:
5. Bill Cosby :falco:
7. aml?! :gwbrawl:
7. Neo X :wario:

Doubles:

1. Reflex and Calvin
2. Micaelis and Billy
3. Player-1 and Player-3

(sorry don't remember your team names)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Did Reflex get timed out again against Kismet? Or has Kismet finally figured out the magic behind the MK vs Luis MU?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Did Reflex get timed out again against Kismet? Or has Kismet finally figured out the magic behind the MK vs Luis MU?
I went PT for the first two games in Winner's Finals. Close, surprisingly, but, I lost them both. I switched to Fox for the rest of the Finals matches against him.

Used PT against everyone but a tiebreaker match against Player-1 in pools (used Wario and won) on Micaelis's counterpick stage (Wario dittos!), and against Calvin's Meta Knight (I did use him at first, but switched to Fox). The only game that went to time was my first game against Player-1. : |

In Grands, I beat Calvin, 3-2, and then lost the second set, 3-1.

Good fun, though. PT is an okay character.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Seems like a light turnout. Still <3 Billy. Good **** Calvin.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I went PT for the first two games in Winner's Finals. Close, surprisingly, but, I lost them both. I switched to Fox for the rest of the Finals matches against him.

Used PT against everyone but a tiebreaker match against Player-1 in pools (used Wario and won) on Micaelis's counterpick stage (Wario dittos!), and against Calvin's Meta Knight (I did use him at first, but switched to Fox). The only game that went to time was my first game against Player-1. : |

In Grands, I beat Calvin, 3-2, and then lost the second set, 3-1.

Good fun, though. PT is an okay character.
Ahh I see. o: well good stuff man

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I had never played you in tournament before and was wondering how I would do against you, since I don't actually know the Diddy Kong matchup, but it was a lot of fun. Good for you that you kept it together in games 2 and 3, though! Also, Alby, I figured there would be less room for you to do anything on that stage...and I was right! haha but I missed my bucket kill on the last round so you deserved that set win :p

DRN

Smash Lord
actually I'm not sure Micaelis used sheik now that I think about it...at least not in bracket
He didnt use sheik in brackets or pools. He only used dk/wario. He told me he just played sheik in a lot of friendlies

Top Bottom