• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GC August Monthly ft RedHalberd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Doubles:

1st: Felix/Nerd :diddy: / :metaknight:
2nd: RedHalberd/Viviff :metaknight: / :metaknight:
3rd: Jem/Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth:

Singles:

1st: RedHalberd :metaknight: :snake: :falco:
2nd: Felix :diddy:
3rd: Viviff :metaknight:
4th: Jem :metaknight:

gg's, awesome tournament, RH is an amazing player and cool person, lived up to the hype for sure! Will post brackets once they get uploaded to AiB

Jem.

Smash Master
He lost 1-2 games to Brick in Amateur bracket, which may be the case. He 2-0'd me in WBR2, 2-0'd Viviff in semis, 3-0'd Felix in WF, and then him and Felix split the pot and either didn't play out GF or did play it out. Which I am not sure of

Jem.

Smash Master
We don't use Unity here. And IDK the actual number. I'd guess 25. I know 4th got nothing though LOL </3

When brackets are uploaded I shall know.

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't know what everyone else placed. I've done this for like a year with the results. Then I post the brackets when they're on AiB. Pretty much a lot of people lost to me in losers since I got sent down early, and Nerd left the venue after losing to Felix in winners semis so he got 5th but just left.

Brick placed 7th, losing to Bladewise then losing to me in losers.

Junk didn't make pro bracket I believe, losing to Brick and Clutch in amateur

Jem.

Smash Master
Brick also dropped a game in tournament to Zerostar's Falcon in Pika vs Falcon, and went into a deep tryhard mode to avoid losing to a set to Falcon in pro bracket.

Since he already started the "i was the only one to take a game off RH" train i figured I should post that

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Pretty sure he was just messin considering he SD'd twice.

I lol'd hard watching the stream though, no bias.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So what brought RedHalberd all the way to the other side of the country? Just curious.

(And my presence here doesn't mean we're trying to card anyone)

Jem.

Smash Master
You can't card anyone here because we don't use Unity.

RedHalberd was helping his sister move in I believe in Portland, so he decided last second to come on up to WA =)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ACTUALLY, it's not stated anywhere we can't card anyone based on whether they are using Unity or not :awesome:

Would I though? No.

But I did card a man for looking at me the wrong way. Just sayin' ;)

But anyway that makes sense. Good stuff to RedHal for repping his state well. I still need to go out to West Coast <_<

Exdeath

Smash Master
Red Halberd was on a road trip and realized that he only had about $10 left, so he went to Washington.

Mampam

Smash Ace
DAS MY BRO<333333333333:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

i really tried my hardest to hype this, as i had to get our mom to even let him go :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

He lost 1-2 games to Brick in Amateur bracket, which may be the case. He 2-0'd me in WBR2, 2-0'd Viviff in semis, 3-0'd Felix in WF, and then him and Felix split the pot and either didn't play out GF or did play it out. Which I am not sure of
he didnt lose to Brick, he beat him, then brick forfeited in GF's

sorry X, but hes coming back tomorrow

Mampam

Smash Ace
Red Halberd was on a road trip and realized that he only had about $10 left, so he went to Washington.
you :troll: lol

our sister was moving to Oregon from Houston, and wanted to take a road trip there, but our parents wanted one of us to go with her, so he took the opportunity to go to this

i only wasnt there cause classes dont end till Wed for me

OverLade

Smash Hero
Stop blowing up my results thread Bro! :mad:

GGs to everyone I played. It was really awesome meeting everyone. When full results are posted I'll do shoutouts, but if it takes too long I'll just name people off head I guess.

And to clarify, I beat Brick 3-1 in WF, and Brick forfeited GF.

And concerning splitting with Felix, I did it for 2 reasons. When Vinnie came to Florida and destroyed everyone (also only dropping 1 game incidentally), I asked him to split if I made it to GF. He agreed, very kindly after our WF set, and I lost to ESAM in LF so splitting didn't matter. So when Felix asked me to split, I agreed not only because it was the nice thing to do, but also because he seemed a bit broken after our set and I figured he might not want to play out GF because the tourney was running significantly longer than regular GC tourneys.

Also I apologize for holding up the tourney. Because I was in GF for 3 games and also didn't do badly in Melee, I clogged things up hugely. Sorry for that xD.

edit:
Also, I heard the stream was recorded, could someone post a link please?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I have a ton of matches saved to my wii that werent seen on the stream (mostly friendlies from before tournament) that I'll try and have uploaded over the course of the next 2 weeks. Also, me and Brick have 5 or 6 money matches that we did yesterday at a smashfest before I left. For people who sleep on Brick, they'll be good for you to judge for yourselves. I say he has a lot of potential :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
looks like lade drove the free-to lay truck on a road trip all the way to gameclucks

Top Bottom