• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rockville, Md tourney #4. 8/7/11

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
3$ entry in Rockville, Md. 13 entrants, Single elimination. Top 3 payout. 8/7/11
1. Seagull :snake: 22$
2. Tiger :metaknight: 15$
3. Ivan :sheilda: 5$
4. Joel :lucario:
5. Omar :jigglypuff:
5. Eric :mario2:
5. Stephen :ike:
5. Lois :ness2:
9. Carlos :mario2:
9. Jamal :dedede:
9. Andy :wolf:
9. Daniel :luigi2:
9. IVAN (Different Ivan then the one who got 3rd) :lucas:

4$ extra added to pot via the TO's discretion.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Tiger's cousin's friend set this up with few of his friends from Rockville. They used every stage (Including customs) and used the real brawl tourney mode. 3 people got byes through luck.

They invited me and Tiger since they new her cousin and heard we were "good".

No items, 3 stock at least. Lol.

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, why did you make a results thread? lol

Aposl

Smash Ace
good **** Seagull 1st place. I always knew you would win a tournament and that you where this good. Ignore the haters they just jelly! I hope this means you will finally get PR at the number one spot! Woohoo Seagull!!!

Exdeath

Smash Master
good **** Seagull 1st place. I always knew you would win a tournament and that you where this good. Ignore the haters they just jelly! I hope this means you will finally get PR at the number one spot! Woohoo Seagull!!!
I can't stop the tears.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
he posted this on the AIB ladder chat #diedloling
i wish i could post the results from my cousins' middleschool tourny too!11!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I knew people would get a kick out of this :awesome:.

No seriously. I posted it for lolz.

Coney

Smash Master

Player-1

Smash Legend
I was watching the livestream to this with the other 50,000+ viewers. Super hyped tournament. GFs were probably the best I've ever seen, when will vids be up?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Vids were not saved. Last match was :snake: vs :metaknight: on a custom stage with walls and only a small hole at the bottom. :snake: was at 400% and :metaknight: was at 450% and :metaknight: lost via :snake:'s aaa and was sent into da small hole.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

The only way i killed joe was bthrow >.<', he wouldn't die lol. Too bad snake is so heavy :p

Top Bottom