• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Here Comes Professor Oak - Mesa, AZ

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Entrants: 19
Pot: $160

1. Darklink :marth: :falco: $80
2. Duff0 :marth: $40
3. Silly Kyle :peach: $24
4. K9 :falco: :metaknight: $16
5. Anjila :lucario:
5. Yoshiken :yoshi2: :fox:
7. GV7 :rob:
7. Stevo :dk2: :mario2:
9. Derpdaberp :olimar:
9. Tommydermeister :snake:
9. Smileyface :gw: :random:
9. Black :gw:
13. Rave Remix :toonlink: :sheik:
13. Carn
13. Ryu :luigi2:
13. Gizmo :zerosuitsamus:
17. Lance :snake: :random:
17. Steven :marth:
17. Stingerrain :sonic:

Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4

Duff0

Smash Ace
darklink: worst marth in az worst marth in crew battles
silly kyle: ggs silly **** you are one of my favorite smasher haha
k9: i really like your enthusiasm about everything its a unique quality
anjila: i think we played for the first time in pools neato
yoshiken: ggs in bracket
derp: actually its most of tucson that are my fav smashers
tommy: ^^^
smileyface: =] >>>>>> =)
rave remix: sheik is gross
carn: nice to meet you lol > brawl
lance: youre a good guy

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Edit: Ignore, I should check the Tournament details page before shooting my mouth, sry

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: Good luck with your women problems lol
Duff0: Good job getting 2nd. It's always better when you attend
Silly Kyle: Where the stitch faces at? Now I know you'll be dedicating yourself to anti-Marth practice
K9: I may root against you, but you know it's cuz I have immense confidence in you
Anjila: so close :mad: <3
Yoshiken: :urg:
GV7: USE THE BEYBLADE
Stevo: **** Mario
Tommydermeister: **** the police
Smileyface: You showed so many times that you deserve a higher placing, you'll get it soon.
Rave Remix: I honestly fear your TL more than Sheik. ggs man
Carn: you played admirably in crews
Ryu: haha, it's not fun to be up-b'd
Gizmo: thanks for hosting
Lance: ggs man, I'm glad we finally played. Oh and thanks for your support in my pools matches. TUCSON!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Darklink: I want that Marth!
Duffo: ^^^^ 2v1 Marths vs Rob Let me at em!!!!!!
Silly Kyle: I'll be working on another character for you <3
K9: Thanks for the encouragement throughout the tourney!
Anjila: Trade me Lucarios pls!!!! Oh also I went to the Jcpennys I work at where I got the Angry Beaver shirt and I got 1 of the first shipment shirts we got in that day. Some of the other early shirts had the same mistake but most of them had the correct coloring! I didnt notice til you told me about it :( I have to buy a new shirt since I didn't keep my receipt :(
YoshiCANT? Fun long matches with your Yoshi and especially Fox. Rainbow Cruise all day mwahahahahaha.
GV7: Sexy beast!!!!!
Stevo: Seems we have more of a bond sitting next to each other not talking rather than talking :p
Derp: Didnt play you but I would like to play an Olimar!
Tommy: Funny as hell. Fun matches.
Smiley: I don't ever get to play your G&W!!!!! >.<
Black: Lucky I killed myself! hahahaha But yeah I was worried a bit. Even though I play a little bit of G&W he's still random!
Rave: Father I shall avenge you!!!! And stop trying to give me gas money!!!! You live close to me. Just pay me with Mountain Dizzles!!!!
Carn: Glad to meet you.
Ryu: Didn't get to play your Luigi!
Gizmo: Nice to meet you. Welcome!
Lance: Must be a cool guy.
Steven: Welcome to the scene hope to see you more.
Sting: There was a Sonic? Hope you play more with us!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Darklink- Crews was fun. :) Love you.

Duff0- Pussy Juice Cocktail

Silly Kyle- 3rd. worthless.

K9- we should play BB next tourney. and Brawl too.

Anjila- Match 1 and 3 were intensely close. next time...,
GG's in BB too.

Yoshiken- We should play some BB too next time. GG's in doubles.

GV7- lol thanks. GG's in bracket. next time...

Stevo- GG's man. next time....

Derpdaberp- on what grounds?

Smileyface- we finally got to play A match, crews uined everything lol. we'll play a set next time.

Black- dude, your G&W doesn't give a fuck... nice.

Rave Remix- crews was fun man, gg. and you're a Hero for bringing ice cream.

Ryu- I play Derp's Luigi a lot, I know the MU pretty well, gg's though.

Gizmo- Enrique right? Thank you so much for hosting us.

Lance- Doubles was fun man, Team Manly.

Steven- Melee was fun man, I think we had more fun playing each other in Melee than in Brawl lol. GG's.

Stingerrain- GG's in bracket, man.

Bryce- GG's in friendlies and crews man, I love you.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
That GV7 ROB gettin higher! The AZ ROB legacy is being passed down. also K9 is going to fulfill the proficy pretty soon. called it when I left AZ

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
1. Darklink - GGs dude, Finally got to play your MK, So i guess i learned that CPing you to any of GW's gay stages hurt me just as much. Not that I planned to beat your MK... This time ;) Had fun, thanks for the awesome hype, Phoenix is good at that **** lol

2. Duff0 - Didn't play you this time. Good **** on getting second dude. =) > =] though

3. Silly Kyle - **** Tucson. Lol, that was classic. Don't stress over the 3rd place thing, You're as legit as you ever have been. The 27th is on our turf ;)

4. K9 - Amazing Matches, man. Those sets were so hype, You got that huge lead on me third stock of the last match, **** was legit, Securing the match in your favor at crucial moments is what separates the good and the average and you definitely did that but I don't need to tell you since you already know you're good, I guess. Black people unite.

5. Anjila - ANGIE! It was my fault we never got to team, but we will next time. The doubles were so much fun, regardless, lol at role-play doubles, that **** was freakin' hilarious.

5. Yoshiken - Good **** dude, congrats on the win. Our matches were freakin' awesome, I can only blame myself for the SDs. In crews that was all you putting the hurt on me, Man it was like you leveled up between Bracket and crews. Awesomeness.

7. GV7 - We'll play each other eventually, saw you working that rob and it was nice. We're both reppin' Retro characters, so maybe one day we'll team or something =)

7. Stevo - Oh man, I had fun playing you dude, good **** in pools, that damn donkey punch man. Awesome in Crews too, your DK and Mario are too sweet

9. Derpdaberp - Tucson all day, bro. Thanks for the support (and the rivalry) One day I'll beat Olimar when it matters lol.

9. Tommydermeister - Yeah man, next time hopefully we'll play more than 1 match. I have a huge bag of tricks, you haven't seen anything yet ;)

9. Smileyface - Be more consistent. You have what it takes, you just have to be able to do it all the time. And you sucked in pools and crews, wtf get better noob.

9. Black - Ah, it's always nice to see another Game & Watch. You were ****ing **** up in crews dude. We got a hard to use character in singles so it benefits us to learn from each other instead of fighting for superiority. We're our own breed. So with that said, keep wrecking ****.

13. Rave Remix - Oh My God, dude, I dont know how many times to apologize, man, I just dont know what to say. Dude, I'm soooo sorry for going Bowser in Low tiers, Im so sorry for accidentally stealing that life, I'm soooo sorry for getting pinballed all over the place and getting my fat *** in the middle of your combos. Man that was hilarious though, Should went Falcon, or PT, I didn't have enough confidence with any of the other low tiers I casually play but I guess I can actually compete with some of my side characters, after all. Fun friendlies and fun friendly doubles. One day we will Toon Link/GW and MK team and ****.

13. Carn - Didn't get to play you or talk to you but you're a smasher so I automatically love you.

13. Ryu - Saw you fighting Tommy. Good stuff man.

13. Gizmo - Good Games man. I went MK in pools because I never get to use him against anyone outside of friendlies and because of that my MK never gets any better. Good **** dude, Nice ZSS, I'm sorta weird in that i'm afraid of the characters nobody else is (I was saying ZSS was close to top tier years ago when nobody believed me) so yeah thanks for helping me get my point across, lol.

17. Lance - LOL @ our matches. We went random and first match I got Peach and you got Ike (My secondary and one of your lowest characters.) And then the next match we random'd and you got MK and I got Ganondorf (Self-explanatory) Man that was funny. But we played each other AGAIN =/

17. Steven - Melee at heart.

17. Stingerrain - Didn't play or see you sorry.

Awesome tourney everyone, I had fun and stuff. Admittedly disappointed in my performance but I always am, I'm not too down, though, everyone else was legit.

@Rave: Steven went Marth. Add a Random to Lance and My name please, as well.

One last note: To ANYBODY that wants to underestimate me, I would just like to say it's very possible that you may win, but if you think I'm gonna make it easy you're mistaken =) You better come hard. My results are misleading, i'm pretty legit.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
That GV7 ROB gettin higher! The AZ ROB legacy is being passed down. also K9 is going to fulfill the proficy pretty soon. called it when I left AZ
I'm still the best rob that ever lived in AZ.

After G-mo.

Also who wants to start planning the Tucson carpool? I think I kind of need to go to make it on the pr or whatever.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
One of these days I will win 3rd place or higher with mah yoshi, hahaha.

Also, take Fox off of there! I only used him once in a single pools match that I didn't even win. Every other time I used yoshi.

ALSO, GANDONDORF FTW ON DOUBLES! Me and Stevo are the ultimate team. That is the first time I have ever gotten first in a Brawl tournament, hahaha.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
One of these days I will win 3rd place or higher with mah yoshi, hahaha.

Also, take Fox off of there! I only used him once in a single pools match that I didn't even win. Every other time I used yoshi.

ALSO, GANDONDORF FTW ON DOUBLES! Me and Stevo are the ultimate team. That is the first time I have ever gotten first in a Brawl tournament, hahaha.
u beat me on FD second match with Fox. or does it have to be a set to keep on?

AFman

Smash Rookie
I apologize for not being better and for being so tired, lol. Thanks for the fun guys. I'm more of a melee person, but I'll get better at brawl. I'll be there next time!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Darklink :marth: :falco: $80 - Get ***** in crews. :troll:

2. Duff0 :marth: $40 - I love you, Duffy!! I'm pissed you beat me this time around, but I promise to bring it harder next time.

3. Silly Kyle :peach: $24 - 3rd place? Scrub.

4. K9 :falco: $16 - Good job stomping me in crews. **** Falco. You keep getting better, don't stop!!

5. Anjila :lucario: - Our matches in bracket were way intense, like always. Great job tearing **** up in crews!!

5. Yoshiken :yoshi2: :fox: - GGs in pools. You were a genius in picking crew mates. We pwned so hard!!

7. GV7 :rob: - You're getting better too. Took me by surprise by going Lucario. I will be prepared for whatever character you decide to use against me!! ;)

7. Stevo :dk2: :mario2: - I don't think it was your best day for smash at this tournament. Good stuff regardless. I had an off day too, but no johns.

9. Derpdaberp :olimar: - We totes need to play more. I keep saying this, but I'm dead serious. Consistency is important!

9. Tommydermeister :snake: - Wow. Step it up newb.

9. Smileyface :gw: :random: - Good ****!! I hope we get the chance to play in Tucson sometime soon. I'm really hyped for our tournaments that are coming up. Home advantage baby!!

9. Black :gw: - I wasn't expecting your Game & Watch to be so legit. Now we have a Falco, Marth, and GW problem in AZ lol.

13. Rave Remix :toonlink: :sheik: - I think you'll reach the next level soon enough. Keep practicing bro <3

13. Carn - Nice Falco. Hope you come to more tournaments so you can better. :)

13. Ryu :luigi2: - Didn't really talk to you. Your Luigi looked pretty kewl.

13. Gizmo :zerosuitsamus: - Your ZSS is pretty sexy. Would like to see you improve and have another blonde conquering the AZ scene.

17. Lance :snake: :random: - Aww was hoping you'd do better. You're still a really nice guy and I hope to see you in Tucson with Smileyface soon. <3

17. Steven :marth: - Melee baby!! Good times :)

17. Stingerrain :sonic: - I don't think we really spoke. Wish your Sonic would come to more tournaments. It would be nice to have one in the AZ scene since we are so diverse.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Sorry Kurtis, looks like that Fox is stuck on you forever! Also, K9 used Metaknight along with his Falco. It wasn't an MK-free tourney, boohoo.

All-in-all fun tournament, guys! Crews was the shiz. :bee: But the highlight would have to be Stevo and Yoshiken destroying low-tier dubs with Ganon/Falcon.

Top Bottom