• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Michigan Backroom Brawl Tier List ver 1.0

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
GOD TIER

S: :wolf: :yoshi2:

TOP TIER

A: :sonic: :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :gw:

B: :sheilda: :luigi2: :sheik: :pikachu2:

HIGH TIER

C:

MID TIER

D:

E: :metaknight:

F:

LOW TIER

G: :falco:

BOTTOM TIER

H: :dedede: :snake:

Michigan, we need to complete this list so everyone knows whats REALLY up. I started a few of them. Let's get this completed.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm surprised Tutu hasn't stopped by yet to mention how Sheik has a 100:0 matchup on everyone except Marth, who's broken.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I believe Wolf and Yoshi should both be God tier. Wolf has been ****** us a lot lately but never forgot the destruction Yoshi has caused us in the past. </3

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Falco should be at least C tier and Jungle Japes should be God Tier.

Mocoman. :p Someone's gotta remember that tournament besides me. lol

I'm surprised Tutu hasn't stopped by yet to mention how Sheik has a 100:0 matchup on everyone except Marth, who's broken.
I was in a place with no internet the past few days.

And yes Sheik does have 100:0's with the entirety of the cast with the exception of Marth and ICs.

Marth is broken and beats everyone in the game with the exception of marth with 5 jumps and a glide.

And ICs vs Sheik is even, because ICs are really stupid.

And Sheik/Zelda is better than luigi.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Based on some information I heard about a doubles match... Link should be A tier.

Top Bottom